Too Smart Ch. 11

Story Info
Leon helps Polly retrieve agent Nightfall with mixed results.
16.1k words
4.82
1.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another wild chapter of my cartoony weirdness! as usual, all these characters are completely made up and of consenting adult age. Enjoy!

Nila, Sunny and the twins were cramped on the trip home but were still in good spirits. All four had bags in their laps but Nila was the only one who could see past them. They were blasting club music so they didn't talk much. She made sure they were at top speed so they didn't have to sit in the overstuffed cabin for too long. A total of fifteen loud minutes and they were already on the road to the homestead,the autopilot disengaging, as Miki drove it down the wooded lane and Sunny turned the volume down.

"So, can we make anymore changes? I already got some ideas!" Sunny exclaimed. Nila rolled her eyes.

"Cripes. What crazy ideas do you have now?"

"Oh, I got some doozies! For starters, I want retractable teeth. For obvious reasons, of course. Then I was thinking, if dads goo has drugging effects, couldn't our juices? But, like, different types? Oh, and different flavors! Like fruits and plants and shit?" Hey! What are you gonna do with that bug-bot thingy you got off Polly? It looks cool! Ya know, I'm a bit of an engineer myself. I want to check it out with you. And what's going to happen with your AI stuff? Dude! I can't wait for dad and moms to come home! I want to show them our cool shit! Fuck, I'm, like, supes horny."

Nila and the twins listened silently until she stopped abruptly. There was a few beats of silence, other than the low thump of the music before the three little Asians burst into laughter, Sunny soon joining.

"Holy shit, your mental diarrhea is hilarious!"

"I'm so glad your our sister." The twins said between snorts.

"Thank ya! I'd say I try my best but it takes, like, no effort to be this bimborific. Anyway, watcha think, big sis?" She bopped in her seat with her hands in her crotch as she waited for Nilas response.

"I think...." Nila began, "Those are doable ideas might take a few days to work it all out. As for the bug-bot, I would actually love your help. I have an idea about my AI but I have to run it by dad first. Huh. I could have swore we turned the lights off before we left."

The lights, in fact, were on. As they rolled into the garage, they were wary and as they had the robots unload their stuff, Nila asked if there was anyone in the house.

"Major Polly, miss Nila." The robot said in its tinny voice. The quad all looked at each other in surprise.

"Polly? What's she doing here? I thought she hated us?" Luna asked.

"Maybe she had a change of heart and wants to be part of our weird lil' fuck fam." Sunny mused.

"Not likely, silly, but nice guess. Likely it has to do with grandpa Ben." Nila said. She took the lead as they walked in the house. They heard some heavy metal music playing in the living room. It wasn't deafening but quit loud. There was also the occasional moan as they crossed the house from the garage. The sight that greeted them was not expected. Polly was sprawled on the couch, her back arched up off the cushions and had one hand in her army cargo pants while the other mauling one of her giant E cup tits that she pulled out from her brown tank top. Her boots were still on and her top was unbuttoned but still halfway on her arms. There was a half a glass of Leons pearly semen on the coffee table.

"Someone made themself at home for real!" Sunny shouted over her short sisters. Pollys eyes shot open, her mouth already open in orgasm and she tried to sit up. It took her a moment to pull her hand out of her pants and tank top down. Even after she had righted herself her body kept spasming and she closed her eyes and tried to breath Lamaze-style but it didn't help at all.

Nila shook her head as she went to turn the music down. "It takes a while to come down one you ingest it. It's rougher on the un-augmented. But I'm sure you know that by now. What are you doing here? I didn't think you would be caught dead around us? Especially drinking my dads cum."

"I... need to..... talk t-to-OOOOooO... dammit-ugh!... your faaahhh-ther." Pollys silver-blue mohawk was matted with sweat. Her ass kept lifting off the couch which thrust her boobs into her face, exposing the soaked crotch of her pants as her juices seeped into the cushion.

"You gonna finish that?" Sunny asked as she pointed at the half glass of cum. Polly looked at her like she was bat-shit crazy but Sunny took that as a no and shrugged before she grabbed the glass and plopped down next to her and tipped the glass back. She got that punched-in-the-gut orgasm and choked on a mouthful, coughing it back in the glass, which, of course, made it splash back in her face.

Nila rolled her eyes and went to check on the robots and text her father. The twins just watched the other two flop all over the couch and laughed. The robots had made quick work of moving the bags as they were bringing in the last load, the kitchen table littered with the various logo bags from their trip. She went out to close up the car and text Leon.

-Hey, dad! We just got back home! Polly is here.-

-Thanks kiddo. Hope you girls had fun! We will be home in a few more hours. Try not to run off our guest.-

-We won't, daddy! Love you and see you soon!-

She walked back into the house and the twins had started moving their stuff to their room, still laughing. She joined them and had all her stuff moved before she went back to the living room. Both ladies had mellowed and were now catching their breath. Nila just stared at Polly until the stranger felt uncomfortable enough to address it and waved at her.

"Hello again. Dad said he and our moms will be back in a few hours. So, why are you here?" Asked Nila. Polly sat forward and slicked her hair back.

"Well, the short of it, your grandfather Ben is under investigation for treason and went AWOL, but left all his secret projects to me before he disappeared. While this family is one of the projects I'm in charge of, Leon is still my superior and commander in these affairs. So now I need to talk to him about how to proceed and hopefully help pull in my team. Hey, is, uh, this one Okay?" Polly pointed to Sunny who was cooing and masterbating with her eyes closed. Nila kicked the red-head in the shin.

"Hey asshole! Quit jerking off in front of company and go get your stuff out of the kitchen."

"Huh? Oh, sure." Sunny pulled her hand out of her shorts and got up, sucking her fingers clean as she walked to the kitchen.

"So... good stuff, right?" Nila asked Polly.

"What's that?"

"The cum?" Nila smirked

"Ah. Ya. Well, I've never had an orgasm that intense before."

"So you were trying to see if it was repeatable?" Nila asked coyly.

"Sure. That." Polly said flatly.

"Well, I have some work to do. Wanna check out the lab with me? I can show you some of the stuff I found in your genetic make up." Asked Nila.

"I suppose." Polly answered and got up to follow the little woman down to her lab. Her 6' 4" build dwarfed Nilas 4'10" frame.

"How long are you planning on staying this time?" Nila asked in the stairwell.

"That's part of my issue. I've been tasked to oversee the progress and protect this...science project family." Polly answered with a bit of resentment in her voice. Nila was humored by this.

"Well, your a bit of a science project yourself, so I'm sure you will fit right in." Said Nila as she sat down at her computer.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Said an irritated Polly.

"Here, let me show you." Nilas computer synced up and she pulled up Pollys file. Several diagrams and lines of code busied the screen and Polly didn't know what to make of it.

"Basically, your a clone. A clone of my dad." Nila said matter-of-factly. They heard thumping upstairs as Sunny chased the twins through the house, followed by a shriek and a crash, then Sunny yelling "I'll fix that!" as she continued to thump through the house. "Your welcome to hang down here with me until my dad gets home." Sunny looked up and listened to the giggly chaos upstairs. "If you don't mind."

A few hours later the robots chimed that the master of the house had entered the property. All the girls squealed and ran to the porch, Polly trailing behind. They rushed the limo as the robots pulled out the luggage, Leon standing near the door to help his wives out of the vehicle. He was slammed against the side of the hover car as the gaggle of giddy girls molested their father and gushed about their trip, non of it discernible to Leon as he fought to stay upright.

Miki pulled Vera down and quietly said in her ear "I love that our man can command so much attention. Quite the turn on." Vera nodded. "Yes, I agree. Though, I'm thinking a harem might be too small for our... dreams. I'm thinking we may need our own enclave." Mikis face lit up and she nodded vigorously.

Everyone gathered in the living room, the twins grabbing Leon a plate of food as they all sat and got comfortable. They all, for Pollys sake, wore clothing of some sort. Leon still had his board shorts and palm shirt, the wives had put on silky black night dresses, Nila and the twins wore oversized cat hoodies with kitty print panties and Sunny wore full body red pajamas with her tail flicking out the flap in the back. Leon, of course, had Nila pressed into one side on the couch while Sunny latched onto his other side. Miki and Vera took the love seat and Polly sat in Leons lay-z-boy. They started with the girls trip, which Leon found entertaining, concerning and irritating at the same time.

"The Gloryhole?" Leon said with a tinge of jealousy.

"Oh, don't worry, daddy. There is no way anyone could best your super awesome pussy killer." Sunny chirped. "But, you know, like titties, once you see one, you gotta see them all for comparison! Oh, also, we found out I can't eat actual food anymore. All that cum you pumped into my butthole before I took that shot made me totes dependent on your yummy cummies!"

"Wait, what?" Leon said shooting a concerning look at Nila, who gave an embarrassed face before looking away.

"Well, technically I can consume any sex juices but nothing beats you bull milk, daddy!! I had to suck, like 20 dicks at the wall just to be full enough to not feel like I was starving."

"Alright, that's enough with that part of the story." said Leon, eager to change the subject.

"Awe, you a lil' jelly, daddy?" Sunny jabbed at his ribs as she teased him.

"Actually, yes. It wouldn't bother me too much accept you dedicated yourselves to me and had no problem running off and sucking a bunch of dicks behind my back." The room got quiet and the girls looked down at the floor, Sunny wincing like she was hit in the heart.

"Fuck. I.... I'm a dumb-ass." Sunny grimaced and melted off the couch onto the floor, eyes welling with tears as she tucked her head between her knees.

"Settle down, I'm not that upset, but you need to be wary of your obligations and promises. I'll let you know how you can make it up later. Anyway, despite the drama I'm glad you're safe and had fun. We had some fun of our own..." Leon lead into his side of the trip, which impressed the girls and made Polly uncomfortable but intrigued. "So, possibly telekinesis?"

"I think so. I'll have to experiment a bit more but very likely."

"And Xibalba? That doesn't sound good." Polly pondered.

"Yes, so that is why I I need to start preparing for whatever is coming." Leon.

"Well, I think I can help with some of that." Polly added. "Ben had a lot set up before he disappeared."

"Disappeared? What happened?" Asked Leon.

"He went on the run after he found he was being investigated for treason and left me in charge of his projects. The only project I'm not in control of is you, which, for reasons now becoming morbidly apparent, I am tasked to serve this family as a security detail."

"Oh?" Leon asked with a raised eyebrow. "So I'm your boss, then?" He smirked.

"Don't push it, but for now, yes." Polly groaned.

"Oh, she's a lot more than that." Nila interjected. Leon looked to her inquisitively. "She's your clone."

"WWHHAAAA?" Sunny shouted. Everyone but Polly and Nila were stunned. "Is that why I wanna fuck her? Cuz it's dad, but, like, a girl, ya?" The twins took turns raining a barrage of slaps on Sunny who poorly defended herself.

"Alright, well, we obviously all have a lot to get done so I guess we should get to it." Leon got up.

"But I wanted to give you some attention, daddy!" Sunny pouted. "Can't I suck your dick or something? I don't have much to do anyway." Leon patted her head.

"As much fun as that sounds, I really want to get caught up on what is going on. I have to talk to Nila as well. If you need something to do, it sounds like my car. Needs some attention from your little escapade so it could use some care. Maybe the twins could help you. We also need to get ready to visit Vera and Sunnys place so we need to get packed up for that. Vera, how long should be pack for?"

"Firstly, dear, it's just as much your place as mine. You are more than welcome to stay indefinitely, in fact I insist. If everything is to your approval, we can have movers grab anything else." Vera stated.

"You heard your mother. Alright Nila, lead the way. Polly your with us." The twins dashed up to kiss their father before they disappeared.

Vera caught Sunny before she left and said "We still have to work on the designs and production for the weapons we offered, so when your done with what your father has asked you, come help me in the transport."

"Kay, mom! Love ya!" She kissed Leon before bopping after the twins.

"I'm going to review the camera footage. I would also like to help Nila finish up perfecting the AI. I really believe we can use it to our advantage." Miki offered.

"I trust your judgement on this. Just don't disappoint me. You know how I feel on the subject." Leon returned.

"Yes, master of mine." Miki bowed with an excited grin and followed them to the lab.

The family worked into the night, the girls going in and out of the lab to go through their mods and it wasn't until midnight before they were ready to settle down for the night and Leon used his watch to summon everyone back to the living room to figure out the next days plan. Vera, Sunny and the twins had been on the ship and had just finished working on weapons and made their way to the small house.

"I think we were very productive today, girls. I'm very proud of all of you. Now, we have a big day tomorrow. Vera and Miki will take you four girls to the mansion and get settled in. Unfortunately, I am needed elsewhere. I have to help Polly here recover her team and so far we are only able to recall one right now and have to extract another so we will leave from here." Leon said. Vera interjected.

"Please dear. At least stop by your knew house. I have just sent the designs to production and they will be ready by the time we arrive. Then you can depart."

Leon considered her words for a moment and turned to Polly and said "It couldn't hurt to stock up on some new gear, I suppose. Right, so from there we will head out to recover... who is this team member we're extracting again Polly?"

"Wolf-4. Espionage and infiltration. Her code name is Nightfall but her name is Naomi. She's... were involved."

"Ooooo!" Polly got a girlfrieeeend!" Sunny mocked. The twins issued another barrage of slaps.

Polly continued. "We have to travel to Japan."

"Japan?" Leon asked with concern as he looked at Miki.

"Yes, on Hokkaido, in Wakkanai. It's one of the northernmost islands. Why?" Said Polly.

"We have some unfinished business we will have to address at some point in Tokyo." Miki said.

"Ah, well, Nightfall is currently chasing down a geneticist who does basically what you are doing here with gene modification, accept he isn't at the level you all have been allowed to get to and he traffics his test subjects. He buys people, alters their DNA and sells them to buyers all over the world. Normally we wouldn't be called to handle this type of work but he recently has started dealing in alien splicing and it is interfering with planetary relations. I could just extract her but this really is an important mission. I think we should finish the mission. We won't get an opportunity to do this again. She is too close to let it go." Polly explained.

"So that takes us to the next step. Nila has prepared another round of gene therapies. I'll let her take over." Leon directed the group's attention to Nila, who had a tray holding the doses for everyone.

"Okay, most of you know the drill with this stuff. As per dad's request, everyone is getting the mind enhancement. I have also added new skill sets for each of us. Sunny, I took your ideas into consideration and I got them to work, so us girls are going to have different flavors but the effects to our fluids will have to wait until we have more down time to experiment with potency and tolerance. I'm excited to test the results soon. This could have big marketing potential in the future. As for daddy, He needs something more manageable in the crotch area so, unfortunately girl, dad will be reduced to fourteen inches as a base length." This drew a whiny moan from her sisters but she continued. "Now, now, don't fret my horny little sluts. I also have a breakthrough as well. I figured out how to grow bones and daddy will be the first man with an actual penis bone! This will also allow him to adjust his size up to eighteen inches! I also made it where he can also adjust the size and flow of his ejaculation. Daddy would still have to unload what he produces but I realize that not everyone who fucks him would be able to handle anywhere near what his personal fuck dolls prefer. For fun I also upped the potency of its aphrodisiac and orgasmic effects of his semen and precum which I made caramel flavored. The moms and I want him to be able to make any woman desire him and we are hoping it will be a lot!" This drew a line of sexy groans from the group, apart from Polly who grimaced in disgust.

"Hot damn! Daddy's gonna be a real gut buster!" Sunny gushed. Nila rolled her eyes and continued.

"Anyway, as for Polly, this will be her first injection so she will have to catch up. You will be getting the healing boost, elasticity, flexibility, plus pain control. I have also added animal traits and abilities from the python, wolf, dolphin and bat. I noticed you were having some issues with whatever new bionic implants you have so I went ahead and made sure those get properly integrated and don't irritate you anymore. Don't worry, I didn't do any sexual enhancements, as much as I wanted to. Maybe another time. And the last thing, the AI is done and ready to prototype. I had ordered the nano materials before we left so I want to grab that from Elmers before we head out so we can work on a body for it while you are out I haven't had time to analyze the bug we snagged from Polly but I will also work on that as well."

Polly interrupted. "You aren't going to destroy it are you? I would really like it back as their not made on Earth. I don't even know how or where they were made."

Nila was pensive for a moment. "I wasn't planning on breaking it, but I could hold off until the AI is able to assist me in the scanning. Hopefully I won't have to take it apart. You should get it back in one piece."

"Thanks, I suppose." Polly mumbled.

"Polly needs a suit, too." Lina said.

"Ya, since she is part of the family now, she needs one." Luna added.

"I guess that makes sense." Polly acknowledged.

"Well, I guess that just leaves how you get there." said Vera. "I have a few combat vehicles at one of my facilities. You could pick one and I could have it delivered by the time we arrive."

"Excellent idea, my wonderful wife." Leon said to Vera.

"Well, apart from the over-sexualized parts of the brief, we seem to have everything in order. Now to find somewhere to sleep." Polly said.