Too Smart Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightfall was tall. Quite a bit taller than the other two in the room. Her head almost brushed the ceiling of the small room. She took off her dripping rain poncho and Leon couldn't help but stare. The woman was gorgeous. Not only was she tall but thin. She wore a brown army tank top and camo cargo pants tucked into her jungle boots. Her muscles were well toned and her skin was black, a very dark, almost actual black. She also had long blonde dreadlocks that were mostly tied back in a tail that stopped just above her narrow but tight ass and her septum pierced with a ring that had a little skulls capping each end on it hanging above two very plump lips. Her eyes were big and violet colored. Her most prominent feature was her massive, perky F cup breasts sitting high and proud under her tank top, the lack of bra obvious. She stood with her fists on her hips as she waited for her guests to remove their rain gear.

"Hey, partner. Been a while." She said to Polly.

"And who is this... good looking man you brought with you? New team member or something?"

"Yes, something like that. This is Leon." She signaled behind her.

"Colonel Leon Coriander. Ben has gone AWOL since he found out he was being investigated for treason and left Polly here in charge of special projects and put me in charge of the division. It's far more complicated than it should be, I assure you." Leon explained.

Nightfall saluted Leon. "Sir. Naomi Hunt. Call sign Nightfall. So you're both Corianders? Makes sense, you two look like you're related. You two siblings or something?" She asked.

"Not quite." Polly said. "He's more like uh..." Leon finished her sentence for her. "Ben actually cloned her from me." Polly blushed in embarrassment.

"Damn. Father of the century. But I guess that technically makes this hunk is your daddy, ya?" She elbowed Polly who slumped and grew more red, wishing she could disappear.

"I'm just messin'. Haven't seen you in a while. Had to get it out. Speaking of which, does he, uh, know about us?"

"Enough." Polly said as her embarrassment passed.

"So do I have to beg you to kiss me?" Naomi pulled her in for a kiss, which Polly reciprocated. Their kiss started shallow but quickly deepened. Naomi immediately noticed the tongue and pulled back in surprise.

"Da fuck is THAT?" She uttered. Polly got red again and opened her mouth, showing off her tongue.

"Holy fucking shit! What's with that?"

"An unauthorized gift from one of the colonels' children who is a geneticist." Polly said with a bit of venom in her voice.

"Damn, Why wouldn't you want that? Would she give me one?" Naomi joked. Polly gave her a disgusted look.

"Seriously? There are no practical reason to have this."

"Bitch, I could come up with quite a few practical applications. That's for damn sure." Polly gave her a tight lipped look of disapproval.

"Calm down babe. Just giving you shit." Naomi said and kissed Pollys forehead. Leon spoke up at that point.

"So what is going on that we had to come out here to extract you? Why couldn't you pull out and cancel the mission?"

"Seastar is here." Naomi said with a tinge of worry.

"What? What for?"

"He's working with Doctor Uzumaki for some reason."

"This is bad." Polly mused as she looked off into nothing with concern.

"Who are those two?" Leon asked, obviously out of the loop.

"Seastar is Wolf seven of our team. He disappeared almost a year ago. We thought he died on mission to shut down a deep underwater facility but Fareyes found that wasn't true and tracked him to this lab, which I was already casing for the doctor. My original mission was to track down the good doctor, find out and track his trades then eliminate him if possible. He primarily produces high end drugs but recently has gotten into ttrafficing genetically modified embryos, mostly from kidnapped or farmed women. I've listed several companies he has business with, a bio-weapons lab, a slave farm and a few military contractors, one being Blacklion."

"I've heard of them." Leon interjected. "So what's the plan?"

Naomi continued. "Capture or eliminate the doctor, attempt to seize Seastar and shut down the facility."

"Seems straight forward enough. What's the facility look like?" said Leon. Naomi activated her watch, the same type Ben had given him and the girls, and projected a holographic floor plan for the lab. Leon was mildly impressed with this previously unknown feature.

"The lab doesn't go very deep but is fairly broad. The tunnel goes to a receiving doc that goes to cold storage and processing. From the we have to go down a level to the labs where Uzumaki has private main office and research lab. I am unaware of Wolf sevens location but he may well be with the doctor. There is a special delivery going out tonight in an hour so he may be with that as well. To get in, there is a service entrance at the receiving docks that leads to electrical maintenance tunnels. From there we can access the lower level without running into security, other than what is in the service tunnel. It will come out near the ocean dock where the special package will likely be sent from. It may be beneficial to seize that as well."

"Do we need disguises to get to the dock?" Asked Leon.

"Not unless you got an android outfit. We're all bigger than anyone else on this island so we are better off not risking being seen at all." Naomi answered. "There is regular deliveries of supplies going in daily and one will arrive at the checkpoint at the mouth of the tunnel. We will sneak in on the truck and go from there. She turned off the holo display. "Well, that should cover it. I assume you have extraction covered."

"Yes, we do. Alright, let's get going." Polly said.

"Good. For some reason I'm horny as fuck and if we stay any longer, one of y'alls is gonna have to fuck me to calm me down." She winked at Leon. Polly observed this and shot Leon a vicious "better not fuck my girlfriend" look. He just shrugged and got ready.

The sun had fully come up and the rain had lightened but not stopped. Before they left Naomi pulled a device out of her small ruck and tossed both her teammates a wrist device before placing one on her own wrist.

"Perception dampeners. They form a field that eliminates sounds you produce and photonic diversion so we stay out of peoples peripherals. Just don't let anyone look at you."

"Why?" Leon asked. "Because they will see you." Naomi and Polly chuckled. "Anyway, they also interfere with sensor equipment when in close range. It should keep the guard 'droids from noticing our movements. It won't block cameras, though."

They turned them on and silently left the small shack. They snuck to a shrubby patch of underbrush under a large overhanging tree by the guard shack. The four android guards were pointed down the road, scanning side to side but not far enough to see past the guard shack beside them. A large five ton truck came down the far hill towards the gate. The guards took a ready position and took each corner of the truck as it pulled to a stop. The scan arms lit up with a flashing pulse and a thumping sonic scan. Naomi looked up and saw a thick branch that was over the truck and signaled to climb it. Carefully and silently they made their way up the tree and dropped onto the roof. As Leon made it to the branch, the guards stopped their scan and went back to their previous watch position. The truck barked as the brakes released and began to roll forward. Leon cursed to himself as he saw the two women waving him to hurry. The truck was about to enter the tunnel by the time Leon made it mid-branch. He frowned and closed his eyes then loaded his legs and jumped. He flew fifty feet and was able to grab the edge of the trucks cover and swung into the back. Behind him the jump had shaken the branch heavily, dumping water and leaves on the guards, who swiveled and aimed at the branch, the loud strobing scanners angrily searching the trees. By the time they scanned back to the truck it had gone too far to be effective. Polly and Naomi ducked out of sight until the tunnel curved the entrance out of sight and they climbed into the back with Leon.

"We have to stop this." He said with his back to them. The truck was full of 55 gallon drums, all yellow with radioactive symbols on them. Leon had pulled the top of one off and inside was an unconscious woman, pale and unwashed. She was scrunched up and locked to the side, connected to an IV drip of some sort of drug that likely kept her sedated. There were two dozen.

"My God. Are all of them like this?" Polly whispered.

"Yes. Some males, too." Leon answered.

"Damn. This is why we're here, though." Said Naomi.

Leon placed the lid back on the barrel and they waited in silence until the truck slowed. Another checkpoint and the truck turned into a smaller tunnel. They jumped out before the truck cleared the tunnel and skirted the side, ducking under an elevated walkway and into the maintenance entrance. They paused after the door closed and Naomi slowly peaked her head around a turn.

"Cameras. Shit. We have to find a way around them or we might have to just rush it and hope we get to the far door before alarms are raised."

Leon touched her shoulder. "Let me try something." He closed his eyes and focused his electro-sonic vision. He saw the camera then crept around Naomi and pointed his finger at the camera. There was a fizzling sound and a thin bolt of lightning shot out and fried the camera.

"There." He said and moved back to where he was before. Both women gave a look of amazement.

"Well, damn, man! Neat trick!" Naomi smiled, holding her gaze long enough to annoy Polly then proceeded down the hall to another bend that ended in a large door. Leon closed his eyes again.

"The labs are on the other side. I see about ten androids and a large figure in some sort of mechanical chair. He is next to a big egg-shaped container with someone bound within it. It doesn't give off a human signature."

"That would be the doc and likely the special package." Naomi confirmed.

"There is another figure standing with them. Big. Like, ten feet tall big. Almost like a bipedal buffalo."

"I don't know who that is." Naomi said with concern.

"What's the plan, then?" Polly asked.

"What else can you do with that electro shit you got?" Naomi asked.

"I could take out the androids fairly easy enough. Probably fry the docs chair. Then see to the big guy." Leon mused.

"Naomi and I will secure the package and destroy the labs." Polly added.

"I'll give us cover with smoke grenades and flash bangs and handle the doc after you immobilize him." Naomi concluded.

"On your go, Nightfall." Leon said and readied himself as Naomi opened the door.

They peaked in and didn't know what to make of the scene. The doc and the large creature had their backs to them talking to a being locked into an egg-like cell mounted on a forklift. The doctor was a short, bald blob of a man in an extravagant chair covered with switchboards and screens. The ten foot creature was grey and muscular with a jagged fin jutting from the top of its hunched over back that had four giant tentacles like the long one on squid and lined with hooked suckers. His massive forearms were armored with some sort of spiky husk. He had custom black cargo pants and no footwear, his wide webbed feet exposed.

The three quietly maneuvered behind a large metal backed workbench covered with bloody tools. The creature had a deep raspy voice as he talked to a small woman bound inside the egg. She had dark maroon skin, long, straight black hair with bangs and a set of small horns, much like Sunnys. Her eyes were a dull maize color. She also had a small set of bat wings and a long, thin tail. Her limbs were bound and she had a leather gag for her mouth. There was also a strange pumping devise over her vagina leading to a container beneath her in the egg and a piece of paper on her chest with strange writings and symbols.

"Yo, that's not good." Naomi whispered.

"Why? What is that?" Polly whispered.

"Come on. Can't you recognize a succubus?" Naomi answered. Pollys face turned to a look of shock.

"They aren't supposed to take form on this plane. dimensional portals were outlawed when that thing broke through in Geneva and ate have the country before it could be pushed back through. What is going on?"

"I don't know but we have to release it so it can return to its dimension. If that is who I think it might be, it will cause major problems. Last thing we need is a war with the big seven."

Leon was clueless to what was going on but didn't like that last part.

"Come on, just one little kiss." The giant beast said to the prisoner. "That's all I want and then you are free to go." He pulled down the gag and she bared her fangs as she hissed and spit at him. His laugh was low and slow as he placed the gag back on her. "Oh, well. Maybe next time. We will try again after we move you to-" the big grey creature turned slightly and began sniffing the air. The beast man had a shark head, his two foot wide mouth brimming with nasty, jagged dagger teeth. What would be considered a tongue was partially out feeling the air. It had several dozens of little tentacles on it, like it was an anemone. As he drew breath, gills opened on either side of his neckless head, making a hissing suck noise and turned to the three behind the workbench.

"Aha! Polly! AndNaomi! About fucking time you dykes showed up! Who's that stinky man with you?is that Bens idiot son? Figured he wouldn't have the balls to collect me himself but his sheltered whore son? Classy. Welcome to the party junior!" The beast man spread out his arm in mock welcome. His armored forearms clacked, the trio noticing that they had crab claws imbedded in them. His hands look as if they had burst through the armoring and had strange, toothed suckers in the palms.

Leon stood slowly, seeing how hiding was out and his companions followed.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who you are?" Leon shouted calmly.

"Where are my manners? Or your teammates for that matter?" The sharkman chuckled. The doctor was sealing up the egg and had the androids surround the trio.

"Don't know you either, guy." Naomi shouted.

"I guess I have made a few changes since I fucked off a year ago."

"No fucking way." Polly groaned. "It's Seastar."

"Wait, Seastar? Patrick?" Naomi said. "Damn, bro, you got huge! And ugly! No surprise that succubus won't kiss you."

"Well, I'm not as lucky as you, banging the bosses pet project. I have to work a little harder for my pussy. But things are looking up for me as you can see. I even dumped that old moniker you ass hats gave me and picked up a new one. I go by Typhon now. Kinda catchy, eh?"

"Eh, it's so-so. You know we're here to shut this place down, right?" Polly said.

"Ya, and you're doing me a favor. We're on to the next stage and done with this place."

"I'm done with this conversation." Leon said and rushed the nearest android. He moved at a blur and when he was within a few yards of each android they short circuited as their batteries exploded, as well as the lights he passed under, the lab slowly darkening.

Naomi threw the smoke and flash bangs before ducking behind the bench, which provided little cover from the androids, their pneumatic guns shooting long bolts that lodged into the metal desk. The doctor had just enough time to call security before his chair was shut down and started smoking. Leon grabbed the short, fat Japanese doctor out of his chair and the man shrieked as he pressed a button on his wrist then shouted "INZO!" A second later Leon was shrouded in darkness.

Naomi and Polly shot their silent laser weapons at some of the drones as they appeared through the smoke, sounds of sparking and electrical fires adding to the grinding sounds of close combat. Typhons deep laugh could be heard through the smoke and he stayed hidden within it. When the last of the androids were taken down. The laughing stopped and Typhon said "My turn." His four tentacles shot through the smoke and the dagger tipped ends jammed into the desk and lifted it off the ground, throwing it across the lab. His massive bulk burst from the smoke, charging the two women who split up and attempted to flank him. He followed Naomi who kept shooting as she ran, most of the shots deflecting off his armored forearms as he held them in front of his face. She jumped over tables and lab equipment to try and get away but it only slowed her down. Typhon ran through the objects like they were made of paper. Naomi saw Leon had already found himself in trouble. There was a tall, very skinny, very shiny, black insect looking humanoid on his back, holding his head as his legs wrapped around his waist. The lights around them were quickly flickering out, as if by some sort of power drain. Naomi cursed to herself and threw a flash bang towards them and fired a few times before Typhon had caught up to her. The grenade went off and spooked the insectoid off of Leon but Naomi was stalled by the grenade as well. In that second Typhon was able to catch up to her and as she was aiming, the giant crab claw in his forearm snapped down on her elbow. She screamed and free through the air, her body tossed towards Polly and her arm off in a corner of the lab.

Leon heard a bang and was suddenly able to see again. He noticed the insectoid stumbling and spartan kicked the thing across the lab. The old doctor was fuming with rage and trying to drag his bulbous body across the floor with his thin, spindly arms. Leon used an electrified touch on his head and the old man gave a long dry cough before going limp. He turned to see Polly helping up a bleeding Naomi as Typhon resumed his charge. Leon made his own charge, lightning fast, plowing into the giant shark man, the impact slamming it at the far wall, tables and equipment force out of the way in all directions. Only stalled for a moment, Leon chased Typhons bulk to the wall and rained a barrage of electrified punches, loud cracks of electric explosions at a machine gun pace. Typhon couldn't control his muscles from the overpowering taser-like attack and was seizing up a high pitched, grade school girl scream eeked from his massive, jagged tooth maw. His tentacles were whipping around aimlessly and one grazed Leons arm, shooting massive amounts of pain through it, as if stung by a jellyfish. This halted his punches just long enough for Typhon to back hand him to the far side of the lab by the doc side bay doors.

The large doors on the wall near Leon began to open. Leon could see the mechanical feet of large robots as it lifted. Typhon rubbed the burnt spots on his body where Leons fists left scorch marks and roared at him but turned to Polly and Naomi when he saw that the security drones were there. As the door rolled up, he could see the heavy arm cannons on the six-legged combat drones. The one at the end ducked its large beetle-like bulk down, it's tiny unblinking eye array targeting Leon. He rolled under the door and between the legs of the closest drone. He grabbed at the underside and forced a massive electrical discharge. The robot shuddered and it's sensors exploded in sparks and all its weapons began firing. On the backs of the drones were small missile batteries. These went off as well, firing in all directions. As the doors hadn't fully opened, missiles shredded it, causing it to grind to a stop half way. Some hit the other drones. Leon rolled to the next one and did the same until all six drones had been fried. He heard a scream and looked over at his companions, who were now suspended by Typhons stinging tentacles. He pulled out his laser pistol and shot the large foot of the shark man, the beam ripping through his calf. He dropped Polly but held fast to Naomi as he went to one knee. He turned to Leon and roared again who then rushed at Typhon at high speed but he was ready and the anemone in his mouth ejected a wide arc of black inky fluids. Leon wasn't able to stop in time and was covered in the ink then tripped and rag dolled a few feet until Typhon grabbed him by the face and lifted him up, laughing maniacally in triumph before tossing him back to the smoldering bay doors. Naomi glanced as much as she could at Polly and mouthed a word. Polly didn't quite get it, still fighting through the pain of the stinging tentacles. She mouthed it again and Polly knew instantly what it was. "Implants."