Too Smart Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly winced in pain as she tore off her vest to expose her implant mounts. She looked up and Typhon had Naomi hovering over his open maw.

"I bet Polly never ate you like this, bitch!" He laughed as she was lowered in.

"She's too sweet for you, asshole. I got something spicy for you." Polly shouted as there was a buzzing sound and a flash of light behind her shoulders. Sticking up from the mounts were two weapon arms. A menacing looking x-ray laser cannon and a small missile battery. The laser swept across the tentacles severing them as they sprayed pea soup colored blood everywhere. Naomi dropped at Typhons feet, just missing his mouth as he pulled it back from the shock of the attack. Several RPG's streamed at his face, exploding in a cloud of white phosphorus. Naomi rolled away as fast and far as she could, ducking under a desk to avoid the burning cloud. Typhon emitted another high pitched girl squeal and clawed at his mouth and face as he bolted to the bay doors. He couldn't see and plowed through the doors and the twitching pile of drone rubble continuing on down the dock screaming "I'm gonna fucking bite all y'alls yummy little heads OFF!" until he fell into the ocean, the scream fading until it was drowned out.

Leon had a time trying to get the sticky black slime out of his eyes but when he was able to see, there wasn't any more guards at the moment. The Doctor was missing along with the creepy bug man, though his chair was still there. He turned to the two women across the lab. Polly was bandaging up Naomis' stump of an arm, her weapon arms no longer present. Leon made his way over, flicking goo and recovering the severed limb. Both were covered in lines of red, stinging lashes from the tentacles, though Polly was showing signs that the quick healing was kicking in. Leon found a organ transport back and dumped the organ from it and placed a bag in the ice that held the arm then brought it over to Polly.

"We have to call the Leatherback over. There is more incoming. Also, the doctor and that bug man are gone. I'll go open the egg." Leon said and turned to the package. It hadn't been fully sealed, only tree out of the six locks activated so he unlatched the remaining ones and opened the container as Polly helped Naomi limp up behind him.

They were met with angry dark blonde eyes who scanned the tree before her.

"We're here to let you free. We won't hurt you." Leon said as he slowly reached out and started undoing her binds. She watched him is eagle eye silence as he took off her gag, unhooked the devise on her crotch and her arm and leg binds. They stepped back but she didn't move at first, just stared and breathed slowly and deeply. Her eyes rolled back a bit as her eyes fluttered and she returned her stare to Leon for a moment before looking down at the sigil paper on her chest. Leon assumed it was a cue and reach out to pull the paper off. When it was removed he stepped back as the maroon colored female twitched her limbs then she fell limply face first to the ground, knocking the wind out of her as she caught her breath and moaned.

"Sssoo.... Hungryyyyy." The tiny red woman meekly whimpered. Leon bent on a knee to check on the poor thing.

"How can we help? What do you need?" He said softly.

"I... need.... Ugh." She passed out before finishing her sentence.

"She's a succubus, dude. They only feed on one thing. Sexual energy." Naomi groaned.

"Don't tell me I have to fuck her." Leon said with a pained look on his face. Naomi gave him a pained smirk and shrugged.

"I think I can help." Polly sighed. She opened one of her vest pockets and pulled out a flask that said "Daddy's Cough Medicine" on it and passed Naomis good arm to Leon as she kneeled down and opened the flask Naomi absentmindedly smelled Leons neck as she used him for support but focused on Polly.

"What's that?" Naomi asked. Pollys ears and cheeks burned as she looked over at Leon. Something Nila, Leons daughter left at my door last night.

"Okay, so what's in it?" Naomi asked again but Polly ignored her and held up the little woman's head then placing the flask to her lips. A thick, pearl-white fluid poured like honey from the flask into the waiting mouth.

"Hello? Hello!" Naomi groaned. Leon answered.

"My semen." Naomis face couldn't look any more shocked. She searched her mind with her mouth open, her eyes darting back and forth to Leon and Polly. Leon shrugged and smirked at her. There suddenly came a gurgling gasp from the red woman and her body started to shiver, then convulse as her little vagina started spurting fluids. As this went on they could see the woman skin brighten, slowly turning a blood red to almost vermillion. Her eyes lit up to a flowing gold color and she began to levitate, her body limp as her limbs dangled and her crotch continued to leak. She took a deep breath and yelled "FFFFUUUUUUUCK!" before she shot up and looped back around and hovered a foot from Leons face.

"Wow." She purred and closed her eyes as she inhaled, a big smile growing on her face. "Now THAT is the smell of a man! A man worthy of my kiss." She floated closer maintaining unblinking eye contact with Leon and her small, plump lips lightly brushed his. She whimpered in excitement and pulled back. A blob of darkness ringed in rippling red formed in the air behind her as she retreated and said thank you for saving me, master! Momma's gonna absolutely love you!" The blob wiggled and crackled as it became large enough for the succubus to fit and she passed through it, making sure her eyes were the last thing Leon saw of her. The blob dissipated and the three were alone. They sat in silence for a moment, Naomi occasionally taking a whiff off Leon as Polly collected the ice box with Naomis arm in it. Pollys watch indicated the Leatherback had arrived and they heard it humming as it landed outside the battered dock door. They limped onto the ship and Polly pulled down the med table from the wall so Leon could strap Naomi in. A proximity alarm went off and Polly rushed to the control console as Leon finished with Naomi.

"We got an incoming attack squad one minute out from the southwest. Hold on." Polly said and lifted the Leatherback off and zipped out over the ocean.

It was a few minutes before they were far enough away to not worry about combat and Polly set the autopilot and made her way back to redress Naomis wounds and hook her up to an IV.

"Shit. I really liked that arm." Naomi pouted as she held up her stump.

"Don't worry." Leon said as she watched Polly work. "We'll get that back on you. If not, we can either regrow you a new one or fashion a cybernetic replacement."

"New dude got options." She chuckled. "So how long until we can relax, then?" Naomi asked.

"About an hour and a half." Polly answered.

"Good. We got plenty of time for you to explain to me how my girlfriend had a flask of of semen from the daughter of the man you were cloned from."

I appreciate the ratings, comments and favs! Let me know if you have any ideas or want to help proof read it before publishing. I just make this all up as I go along. cheers!