Too Smart Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giant black crescent shaped ship took off and headed east to the Appalachians. Nila and the twins were at the large, two story window watching everything come into view as they zipped at almost a thousand miles an hour. The forest was burnt as they approached the Rockies. Not from fire, but pesticides and chemicals used to generate snow, which was now impossible due to the privatization of weather control modules. These woods were dried out and the soil defertized. At some point a short lived gene editing company got a military contract to create super termites that break down wood to clear out the dead wood and fertilize the soil but soon there were huge towering colonies of termites that turned the dead mountain forest into high deserts. The bugs were eventually killed off by toxin bombs that were dropped into the hives, leaving vast insect tunnels barren and unexplored by man. Denver was spared and was able to cordon off a hundred square miles around the city, a large concrete wall creating the border. Around the human nature preserve. When the US was divided into corporate states, the military had reserved the whole of the Rocky mountain range, from Alaska to Mexico and ran it as a military occupation. Denver became the employee home town enclave. From there, large tubes were placed the length of the range which were used for transport and shipping. These partially submerged covered freeways also housed tubes for power, water and fuels, and were heavily reinforced. At 200 yards wide, they were an imposing eyesore as one passed over them, a long, mint green suture across the crumbing mountain range.

The view soon gave way to the rippling planes as the land flattened and calmed to dusty desert, small pits with chrome spires surrounded by large moisture nets dotting the land. These were small underground communities harvesting water and electrostatic energy to power small townships that numbered to only several thousand. The zombie plague hit here the worst. Being plant based, the zombie catalyst blew across the planes and effected all animal life. This prompted the legalization of weather modification within the states and the wind was prevented from blowing into unaffected areas. To do this, they had the wind make a big, thousand mile circuit over the planes where they bombed the circular system with phosphorus and pesticides. The sky was on fire for months, a great yellow-orange cloud burning everything that comes in contact with it and it would touch down and burn crops and structures for half of a year. When it died off, there was nothing but millions of square miles of charred earth. Privateer engineers who had mobile fabrication trucks would build the machines that built the underground facilities for the hardcore citizens who wouldn't give up their land. While the pollen aspect had been corrected, there was still infected and the put served as corpse collectors where they were identified if possible and then burned. This was all payed for by the Chi-Town enclave, who supplied purified soil in exchange for corpse ash, which they used in their mixture to make the super concrete used in many enclave structures.

They came up on the Appalachians and saw the many self sustained mansion compounds dotting the range. Sunny had joined the girls at the window and pointed to a large white structure on a flattened mountain top.

"That's us!" She chirped.

The place was huge. The top of the mountain had been removed and there was a one and a half square mile of surface. The hundred thousand square foot house itself was centered on the property and was a modern castle style white marble with red tiling, trimmed with gold. Along the steep edges of the mountainside border was thick, well armed fencing, with several parapets and bunkers with automated weapon mounts and monitoring domes that also served as weather control stations. There was a small tropical forest skirting a well groomed lake on one side of the house and several small buildings and open event areas on the other side. The southern side had the parking area for vehicles and jets, with cars being able to arrive through a tunnel that emerged from down the hill, miles long down to the base of the range. An airstrip also ran a length of the park. The north side had a large clearing that was obviously a dock for the ship next to several structures that looked like they had military applications.

"The factory goes for, like, three miles under the house. I don't go down there, though. No lights or people." Sunny said as they began to descend.

The giant ship locked loudly into place and the family had made their way down to the docking door as it dropped and the service droids rushed in to get to work unloading the luggage. As they walked towards the house, they were greeted by house staff, women with conservative maid dresses, pinstripe pencil dresses with frilled collars and cuffs. Leading the group was a voluptuous and busty woman in a more suggestive maid outfit, short and frilly black with white frill and red trim, the front dropping low to be tied with red lace framing her wobbling breasts. The woman was familiar to Leon and Miki.

"Dios Mio! Senior Leon! Seniorita Miki! I have meessed you!" Laura, Veronicas personal maid, came bounding over to the family, her half exposed breasts fighting to stay in her cute maid outfit as she clacked up to them in her four inch heels. Her dark hair was long and wavy, ending just past her shoulders. The 5' 3" Brazilian woman hugged Leon first, close and tight before moving on to Miki and Vera.

"Are these de girls? They are so beautiful! Meess Nila! I was there when you were born and helped jor madre take care of ju until ju disappeared. I cried for days, senior! Days! Meess Sunny! So good to have ju home!" Laura gushed as she hugged the girls.

"When you moved suddenly, Ms. Laura here found herself jobless." Vera explained. "She had been so nice whenever I had visited that I had convinced dad to hire her and she has been with me ever since, including her daughter, Lolita."

"You have a daughter?" Leon asked

"Ah, sí senoir! Lolita is almost eighteen. Her birthday is next week! She is at a summer class at the moment but will be home this afternoon. She is a botanist and very knowledgeable, senior. I know ju will love her!"

Miki smiled up at him slyly but it went unnoticed as they conversed.

"And who is thees lovely woman? May we help you with jor things?" Laura asked of Polly.

"I'm Polly. I work with Leon. Unfortunately this is a short trip for me and won't need help with my belongings." Polly answered.

"Ah jes, senior Ben had told me about ju a long time ago. Pleasure to meet you seniorita. I have been informed of jor mission and have made sure we have our armory at your disposal. Dis android will guide ju when ju are ready." Laura informed.

"I have been told ju will be accompanying meess Polly? Senior Leon?" Laura said, a but of sadness in her voice.

"Unfortunately, yes. If the mission goes as planned, and it never does, we shouldn't be more than 36 hours. Then we will be back with another new member of our team." Leon explained.

"Ah, I am bery sad ju haff to leave so soon. I would love to catch up with all of ju when I am off shift." Said Laura

"Don't worry, Laura. Mist Leon has recently become master of the house so we will all see a lot more of him and the girls, too." Vera held up her huge ring. Lauras eyes widened as she lightly took her hand for a closer look.

"Ju are hees wife, madam Vera? Wow, ju said ju were being delayed from jor trip for beeg things but this is wonderful! Congratulations to both of Ju! But isn't he already wed to seniorita Miki?"

"Yes, but I proposed an undeniable deal they couldn't refuse, so they didn't. Now I'm married to my best friend and my high school crush! I couldn't be happier, really!" Vera said.

"Daddy treats us all so good!" Sunny bubbled. "He's the best! Nila here is the best! She is a genetic scientist and can add wild stuff to our bodies! See?" She pointed to her horns and stuck out her tongue. Laura looked amazed and said "That certainly suites ju, meess Sunday. That is an incredible skill meess Nila!"

"Thanks, Laura!" Nila said as she blushed. "I'm hoping I can help change the world for the better with it."

"I'm sure Ju will do just as you say. Ju have a wonderful family who will help ju make that happen. Ju all have collars?" Laura looked at the group.

Sunny was the first to react. "Ya! We're all Leons sex toys!" Everyone shot her dagger filled looks as Laura and the staff looked on in worried confusion.

"What? She's the head maid. She is gonna see us fucking him at some point." Sunny shrugged.

"Is dis true, senior Leon? Do you make love to these women? Including jor own filhas? Jor daughters?" Laura looked up and searched his eyes with a judgmental look.

"Everyone accept Polly, yes. These women are my most valued property and my world. I would do anything for any of them it is my pleasure to keep them comfortable and satisfied." Leon said matter-of-factly.

"That is... muito bom to hear, Maestro Leon." She gave a look of desirable approval before continuing. "Now, ju have a mission so please hurry off, Maestro. I will take care of jor women for ju while ju are away. Querida, help the women of the house." Laura snapped her fingers and waved at a group of girls who rushed to collect the girls belongings as a sharp looking android guided Leon and Polly to a large hanger door. Vera ran up to Leon and said "I'll be down in a minute, baby. I'm just going to get these girls set up with Laura and she will get them to their rooms. I have a few suggestions for what you might need." She kissed him and stared at him a moment before she turned away. They then entered the large elevator. It lead to an elevator that dropped down for an unknown amount of feet and opened to a large, hanger warehouse sized showroom. They were escorted to the main table as other androids waited on the other side and were shown a menu of weapons, gear and vehicles.

Vera appeared as the androids brought the weapons they had selected.

"Find anything useful, my dear?" She said as she slid up under Leons arm and kissed him as he copped a feel of her plump ass.

"We did, babe. I got some high caliber pistols and a few of these knock out grenades. Polly grabbed a few pistols and that nice shotgun. I also grabbed a few new uniforms since these are kinda ratty. You said you had something that would help?"

"I sure do! It's a new model of troop transport that goes to market next fall. Here." She had an android bring a vehicle over that looked like a large, hovering black turtle. It had a smooth, turtleshell top that was trimmed with red light. The body was the width of two dump trucks and had four orb-like structures where the wheels would be. These were weapon pods that had several barrels protruding from them.. The front was curved like a turtle head with tinted bullet resistant glasteel, flanked by bulbous utility and weapon arms. A wide door dropped down in the back between the thrusters and a spacious cabin was revealed. The interior was red with black trim and seated 20 with gear. Polly looked around and got a feel for it as Vera explained the specs.

"It has the ability to transition mediums fairly well, only slowing twenty percent when moving through water. It has cloaking and a basic AI for command and drone pod system for added protection and monitoring. Obviously the sale vehicles won't be colored like this or have the plush upholstery. It's called a Leatherback.What do you think?"

Polly answered first. "We'll take it."

"Very good. Is there anything else, my dear husband?" Vera beamed. She liked that phrase. "My dear Husband." It made her giddy.

"Other than food, I think we are good to go." Leon said and had the androids load the vehicle up.

"I'll have something brought to you before you take off. Oh, I'm talking to my layers tomorrow to start transfer paperwork. I'll meet you on the launch pad." She kissed him deeply again and sashayed off, waving at a maid as she made her way to the elevator. As the doors closed off Leons view of her, she blew a kiss and winked at him.

The large hangar doors of the main vehicle elevator opened to the mountaintop launch bay and the whole family was waiting. The Leatherbacks bay door opened and the girls rushed in, the wind from the engines swirling their hair. Polly was in the pilots seat running checks and avoiding the throng of horny flesh that consumed the room. She could smell all of them but could place Leons smell over the others. Quite pleasant, she thought, then frowned as she lightly shook the thought from her head. Pheromones again.

The gaggle of jiggly flesh had finished with their molestation and wet well wishes, making Polly irritated with their moans of praise and "come home soon so you can fuck us, daddys" and hurried to close the door as soon as they stepped off. Leon had a goofy grin when he sat down.

"Livin' a perverts dream, eh? Geez. You don't have to go, you know." Polly snidely commented. She saw the girls below still waving as they lifted off and revved the engines, creating a blast of wind that pushed the smaller girls back as the ship accelerated up.

"Of course I need to go. My team needs me. And yes, I am. People need comfort and security when they can get it and these girls desire and accept the love I give them and the same goes for me. No judgements. I get what I want and so do they in spades. Nothing makes me happier than my women pleased with me enough to do anything for me, knowing I would do the same. I don't expect you to understand but I know where you're coming from. Ben was horrible at affection and mom, before she died was a workaholic. I came from the same heartless void of a family that you did. But I realized dads job wasn't to coddle my emotions, but to prepare me to control my own and make what I didn't have. Now I truly have something worth defending, not just a flag. It's a more fulfilling feeling. You'll get there. This is technically your family too, and I think the others would accept you with open arms, should you get to know us better."

"Well, lets just stick to being your security detail for now. Being involved with an orgiastic family isn't something I aspire to. The idea of fucking my clone twists my stomach. Besides, I have one girlfriend and it is more than enough for me."

"Suite yourself." Leon said as he got up and moved to the back. "And technically, you are the clone. Anyway, I'm going to go meditate. Let me know when we are close."

"Roger that." Polly said and focused on the flight panel. They had a two hour flight as they kept the sun on their starboard side and drifted toward the arctic. Their flight was high until they crossed the dead forests of Canada then dropped to sea level where the vehicle skated five feet over the surface, auto correcting its hight as it mapped the waves and ice. The snow and ice were thick but the temperature outside was mid fifties. The nucleation chemicals had prevented ice from melting until it reached sixty degrees and the laters had built up. Instead of a blue tint, the ice had a sickly green tint to it, making the cracks in the ice appear as puss-stained scars on the depressing landscape.

Leon was practicing his new abilities as he meditated. He explored the energy spectrum vision and found he could tune the different waves and see them as the colors each vibration generated on its wavelength. Living creatures had its own set of wavelengths that were easily discernible from natural or man made objects. Pollys muscles lit up when in use and dimmed when not, her nervous system alight with activity from her bright brain. Even all her implants were visible. It was almost an x-ray view of her body. He could also see the engines and power bank as they lit in a different color, the whole ship structure lined with wiring. He also saw the little invisible floating cameras Miki had set up. Superimposed over his regular vision they looked like holograms as they bobbled around in the air, vying for the best angles. Have they been recording the whole time? He smirked and sheepishly waved at them.

He didn't think it was a good idea to try out his energy projection in the vehicle and was a bit bummed he couldn't reign those in before the mission. His mind shifted to the old man in the street and pulled out a pistol magazine from his cargo vest and held it in his open hand. It didn't take long to find the mental position to hold and elevate the magazine, the thing floating several inches above his palm. He experimented with commands, getting the thing to spin and rotate before guiding it around the cabin. He smiled to himself and then spotted the box of food on the far bench. He focused on the box and the lid slowly opened. He saw some cookies and focused on one of them. It elevated in a drunken manner for a moment before steadying out and it floated across the room into Leons waiting mouth. He took a bite and chewed it before he began a low chuckle that grew into a belly laugh. Polly asked without turning.

"What's so funny?"

"Want a cookie?" He asked.

Polly turned her head and a cookie was floating a few inches from her face. She held a surprised look on her face for a moment before it grew into a smile and she bit into the hovering cookie.

"Okay, that's fucking cool." Polly admitted as she laughed with a mouthful of cookie. They trudged on, passing the arctic circle and into Russian territory. They were given clearance after Polly sent the pass code and mission statement. Leon had moved on to levitating a knife and was practicing mentally throwing it at a set of body armor across from him. He had just worked out his accuracy and power, able to hit a spot in the center several times, pushing hilt deep, when Polly informed him they were ten minutes out. He pulled the knife back and readied himself. It was raining out so he pulled out a pair of dark green ponchos.

Polly dropped the ship just below the surface of the water as they cruised up to an industrial dock with a mix of cargo and war vessels. It was near sunrise as they maneuvered between a large cargo vessel and a dock, far out on the north side away from traffic. There were not many people out besides fishermen preparing their boats to go out for the days catch.

They crept up under the dock and turned the Leatherback around so the bay door opened onto the beach hidden under the dock. They put on their ponchos, grabbed their gear and disembarked, polly sending the Leatherback off to hide until extraction.

"The compound is a mile in but we are to meet Nightfall at a shack house overlooking the emergency exit that opens in the woods. It's just a ten minute walk." Polly said and they began their hike, dodging into the woods of the hilly environment and following the road until a small town worked into view. It looked old and many of the houses looked abandoned apart from the main road. They came up to the only intersection which had a large, well paved road in contrast to the stone road they had followed it had crossed, that lead up to a large tunnel entrance to the lab that went right into the side of the hill. There was a two way checkpoint gate at its mouth with a guard in each shack plus four heavily armed cyborgs. These were about Leons size but with extra weapon and scan arms.

Polly looked around from the wet cluster of trees and on the hill opposite the tunnel saw the small, faded yellow shack that was supposed to be the rally point to meet Nightfall. She tapped Leon and pointed before leading the way.

They crossed the stone road, careful to not be seen as the small village began their day. As they approached the two story dilapidated home, they heard a light bird call above and behind them. Polly recognized it and looked around for its source and saw a hooded head peaking over a railing behind a roof access door on the three story building behind them. Polly returned the call and the hooded figure brought up a hand and signaled to enter the house from the back. By the time they entered the shack, Nightfall had met them at the door and followed them in, locking it behind her.