Too Smart Ch. 12

Story Info
Of dungeons and daddy’s girls. Shocking discoveries made.
15.4k words
4.61
1.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12-Of dungeons and Daddy's Girls

As usual, this is a work of absolute fantasy. while the tech is real, it has very unrealistic applications and should not be attempted to duplicate. Other than that, on with the next rediculous episode! Er'one's 18 and consenting. Enjoy!

Naomi assessed the IV drip and the dodgy dressing on the upper left arm where it had been sheered off by Seastars' claw as she laid back on the wall mounted gurney on the Leatherback. She shook her head and slowly sat up, looking out the one by four foot long hologram window between the engines on the Leatherback. Leon was stuffing his face with half a large Dagwood sandwich from the box of food his family had packed for him. Polly had returned to the pilot seat after she dressed her girlfriends wound. She had her feet on the dashboard as she ate the other half of the sandwich, watching the sparse tundra blanketed by the oncoming night, as the long shadows of sunset littered the landscape as they zipped across the former Canada, now UNCanada. Leon and Polly had spent the first hours explaining the new situation.

"So let me see if I got this right." Naomi said, still looking out the window bar. "Y'all are part of a crazy mans idea of utopia by giving you everything and hoping you won't abuse it. Ben cloned his kid but as a female, hid his son and his family from everyone in secret, set up a fake unit using the clone to help his son when shit fell apart, as it currently seems to be."

"Uh-huh. Sounds correct so far." Leon shrugged as he chewed.

"Your wife wants to hook you up with a harem with your own kids and a bunch of wives, give you all this wild tech and super human abilities. For what?" Naomi asked.

"Fuck, I don't know. I don't write the shit, I just perform it.I just hope I don't cause any harm." Said Leon. He set his sandwich down and went over to Naomi, checking her wound.

"Polly, you suck at dressing wounds. Let me fix this." Leon said as he grabbed fresh gauss and wraps and sheepishly redressed the wound. Naomi eyed him with curious skepticism as he gently washed the exposed and shredded meat that hung from her injury. Naomi winced as he did so, though the drugs coming through her IV had curbed the worst of it. He tenderly rewrapped the dressing and double checked the IV. Naomi kept her big eyes on him as he worked, poorly sneaking in big whiffs of Leons intoxicating body odor, which always caused her to close her eyes momentarily. Leon noticed and smirked to himself.

"What else?" Naomi continued. "Let's see. Your oldest daughter and her mother, your wife, are genetic engineers and they changed everyones DNA. Your younger twins are martial artists and homemakers. You also got your high school fuck buddy preggo, who ends up being the largest weapons distributer on the planet and married her just recently. Ben tasked Polly to take over his projects while he's AWOL, but you're subordinate to Leon, and our team is now part of the Eden project, which Leon is the focal point of."

Leon went back to sit across from Naomi. "Yep. Wild, right?"

"That's not the word I would use but, ya, wild shit." Naomi replied.

Polly heard all this and had to put her two cents in. "It's disgusting. An incestuous family of super people."

"Well, if it's called the Eden project, it makes sense that Adam and Eve banged their own kids." Naomi said. "And if they found a way to remove genetic defects then the taboo loses its power on society. It was illegal in most parts of the world for that reason. Who wants a nation of deformed degenerating wierdos, right?" Leon shrugged as Naomi continued. "So how did these women of yours decide to do all this?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. They love me? I'm good at loving them back? I'm a fairly decent person, so I've been told."

"And they all got together and said 'Hey, lets fuck daddy?'" Naomi asked.

"I guess so."

"And you just thought that was a good idea?"

"Hey, I'm not much of a thinker. I just do stuff and deal with what comes after. I'm a fan of the wait and see strategy. I can shut it all down any time I feel it is too out of hand." Said Leon.

"Well, I doubt it. Nobody gets that level of power and just gives it up. Besides, with us in the mix, it's gonna get real busy, white boy. Hope you can outlast all this shit coming your way."

"Oh, believe me, I have been trying to process all this. But that's part of the beauty of having all these girls. They all help me get through it all. They have invaluable creative resources that we all use to improve each others lives."

"Ya, but aren't they your slaves or some shit?" Naomi asked with a bit of disgust.

"Yes, technically, but I didn't ask them to be. They just did it voluntarily. If it provides them comfort and security I'm all for it, within tolerable levels of drama. Truth be told, I am just as much their slave as they are mine. It's all trust and permissive driven. The only force I use is in defense. So far, anyway. Seems like I might have to change that soon with this Seastar and Xibalba stuff."

"Sometimes the best defense is preemptive offense." Naomi added. "So what should I expect when we land?"

"Nila and the twins have a medical team on standby and will meet us on the landing pad. From there you will be taken to the infirmary where Nila will give you options on your arm and some other genetic modifications of your choice."

"All for the low, low price of an eternity of servitude." Naomi said with squinted judgmental eyes.

"Hell no! Only as long as you're under orders to be part of my detail. If you find you don't want to stick around we will undo any of the mods you don't want, grant you early retirement and wish you all the best. Outside of military orders, nobody is forced or even coerced into any of this. On the flip side, though, if it really is going to be as bad as we predict, all that stuff will be very helpful in our survival as individuals, more so as a group. The last thing I want is for my family to come to any harm. They're my whole reason to go through all of this." Leon explained. "If there is one thing I require from them it's cooperation, be agreeable and be honest with me."

"That's three things." Naomi said.

"They fall under honor."

"You don't think incest is harmful?" Polly asked

"Well, the breeding part is what concerns me most. As you said, that's the rub and I would be heartbroken if I was the one who made them deformed or something. I'm more worried how you will fair at childbirth. Cloning is far more dangerous than incest and since most of it is done in secrecy, there isn't much to go on in terms of research into that, though I'm sure people have cloned themselves for the narcissistic need to fuck themselves." said Leon. Polly frowned and stayed out of the rest of the conversation.

"Well shit. You must be dynamite in bed." Naomi slyly said.

"No complaints so far."

"So who gets to fuck who? Like, is it only you?"

"Not really but the decision falls to me. If they have a tail, their mine exclusively and I tell them who they can fuck. They get to decide who they want in the family but final say goes to me and they can fuck whoever has a tail without asking me every time. The twins gave themselves penis's so nobody gets left out. Other than that, they encourage me to bring in as many women as possible. I guess they love to share."

"Fuck, I'll say. Damn, your like a bee king. Did you say your twins have dicks?" Naomi asked.

"Yep. Wait, what's a bee king?"

"Bee hives are 99% female with one queen. Do you, uh, ya know. Play with them?"

"The twins?" Asked Leon.

"No, their dicks." Said Naomi. She had leaned on her remaining elbow and propped her long leg up.

"Oh. No, mine is more than enough for me. They use them on the other girls. It's made for some interesting sandwiches, though." Leon mused.

"I'll bet. Hot damn. So... you gonna fuck Polly?" Naomi asked slyly. They heard Polly cough her mouthful of sandwich all over the dash console.

"I guess that would be up to her. I can honestly say that I'm pretty hot as a female. I'd give it a shot if she wants it"

"Right? You have a nice, really tight pussy Leon, that's for sure." Polly groaned in embarrassment as the other two laughed.

"What about me, then?" Naomi asked with a sly naughty grin and a bobbing eyebrow.

"I'd hate to break up your relationship." Leon said as he loosened his belt and a fee pants buttons. All that food was building up.

"Nah. She don't like dick but I sure the fuck do. When she asked me out I told her that was the one thing I wouldn't give up. I love getting my pussy plowed. Even as a dyke, I know that's what my pussy is for and it feels damn good to scratch the itches that only a man can get to. Ugh. Nothing like feeling a dick explode inside me. This bitch won't even use a dildo. I gotta say, though, watching you deflower this stick in the butt would make my life. Show her what she's been missing." Naomi had fixed her gaze on Leons crotch as she talked to see if she could get a hint of what he was packing. Sure enough, his log lurched down his thigh.

"So how big is that cock of yours? I'm sure it's nice but tiny asian girls wouldn't need all that much" Naomi continued.

"Fourteen inches hard. Another four if I apply the bone."

"Bullshit." Naomi said incredulously. Leon shrugged.

"Polly, you been watching this white boy for a while. If this guy for real?" Polly lowered her head and said "Ya, he's for real."

"Show it to me."

"Naomi! Stop!" Polly whined.

"Nah, you stop. Anyway, whip it out, champ." Leon shrugged again and stood up. He pulled down his pants and his monster popped up like a diving board.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!" Naomis huge eyes got bigger as her mouth hung open. His pungent odor radiated more strongly as he exposed himself, causing Naomis breath to quicken. Gaht-DAYUM! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

"It gets bigger." Leon smirked and pushed the bone through with a slight grunt. His cock swelled more and the bone could be seen making its way up and expanding the whole thing until it curved up slightly and poking him mid-sternum.

"Naomi covered her mouth and squealed. "YOOO! Who the fuck could take something like that? Your girls must be out they fucking minds, man!"

"Alright, you two." Polly said with annoyance. "Quit waving your wang in front of my girlfriend."

"Awe. Fun wrecking bitch." Naomi complained.

Leon laughed and pulled his pants up before sitting down.

"What's with the dad bod? You weren't like that when you showed up." Naomi quizzed.

"Build up. I only need to eat to boost my energy and produce... ejaculate."

"Is that why you can fill a flask with it?"

"It's my girls favorite treat." Leon said.

"Oh ya? They like it?"

"Oh, ya. I let Nila design it's flavor, too."

"No shit? What's it taste like?" Naomi was getting hot.

"They tell me it tastes like thanksgiving dinner."

"You haven't tried it yet? You haven't sucked your own dick yet?"

Leon laughed. "Haha! No. It honestly hasn't crossed my mind as I haven't really needed to. Besides, I wouldn't want to deprive my girls what they want most."

"Shiiit. I can see why that succubus recovered so quickly. I'm starting to want some too. Yo Polly, pass a bitch that flask! My fuckin' stump hurts and I could use a pick me up!"

Leon and Polly both shouted "NO!" Naomi was shocked.

"It has properties that would you aren't ready for." Leon said. "Not only does it force the body to dump dopamine, serotonin and estrogen, it induces hardcore orgasms. Not to mention it's not a good idea to have any before you take the gene therapy."

Naomi listened with disbelief. "Seriously? What would happen, then?"

"One of his kids had his seed in her when she got her upgrade and she ended up not being able to consume anything other than semen." Polly said with disgust.

"No fuckin' way! She lives off semen?" Naomi blurted.

"Well, I think it can be fixed but Sunny wanted to see how well she could handle such a goofy flaw. It's actually any sexual fluids but she gets the best from her dear ol' dad."

"So if you can fix it, why not let me get some?"

"Dammit, Naomi! Stop flirting with the guy I was cloned from!" Polly admonished.

"Oh, fuck off you prude-ass bitch. Answer the question, Leon." Naomi was flustered from not being able to "scratch that itch."

"I would prefer we wait until after the initial modification. We haven't actually trued to fix it so it's kind of a guess. Besides, I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you coming to me several times a day to suck a meal out of my dick." Polly fumed in silence as the two laughed.

"Shit, if it's that good, Imma prolly do it anyway." Naomi said as she licked her big juicy lips at Leon with hunger in her eyes.

"We will be docking in ten minutes." Polly said with irritation.

It was approaching sunset as they landed. Leon smiled as he saw his women waiting for him by the landing pad, mostly nude apart from frilly transparent night robes and began to disrobe.

"Fuck are you doing?" Naomi asked with humorous incredulity.

"One of the rules for my family is we don't wear clothes at home." Leon said as he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Am I suppose to follow that rule?" She asked.

"Nah. Only if you want to. Polly doesn't."

Naomi shrugged and painfully sat back up, but kept Leons massive dong in her peripherals. She really enjoyed his smell. As the door dropped Polly helped Naomi up and Leon grabbed all the gear as he stood in the doorway. There was a collective "DADDYYYYY!" As he stepped off and four bubbly girls bounded towards him, their ample body bits shaking, tinkling and bouncing as they dashed and jumped on him, covering him in kisses and hands. He dropped his gear and returned the pleasant assault. The twins grabbed his gear and passed it off to a couple of maids who only wore red and black aprons with matching garters, then both sat on his feet and held his legs as he walked, or hobbled, rather, as Sunny held his cock like she was holding hands and skipping next to him, her jewelery tinkling as she bopped, including two new four inch rings that were connected to the ends of her long braids, showering more kisses as he made his way to his wives who stood with Laura, the head maid. She wasn't skinny, but plump and pillowy in the same ways Vera was, only shorter. Laura was only wearing a choker, garter and a black and red bonnet. Her tan latino skin was a pleasant contrast to his women, her F cup breasts a beautiful match. She wore her hair in two high buns that let the ends hang down in the back, wrapped with black hairbands with red frill.

He kissed Vera first as he pressed himself into her fleshy body then turned to Miki, picking her up and took his time kissing her. Nila had stayed back while a maid brought a hovering wheelchair to help Naomi.

"Welcome, miss Naomi." Nila said cheerily and bowed as she introduced herself. "I'm Nila. I'll be helping with your recovery and, if you choose, some genetic modifications of your choice. Lets get you to the nursing room."

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing! Your Leons oldest, right?" Naomi said in a drained tone as she plopped into the chair. She admired the tiny asian girls body and fought her desire to lick her lips.

"You've lost a lot of blood so please go easy. I will have the maids take you. I will join you shortly. I have to talk to my dad." Nila turned and bounced to Leon as he held her mother.

"Hi daddy! Did it all go well?" Nila asked as she hugged his waist. Leon reached down and patted her head, eliciting a pleasant coo from his oldest daughter.

"Somewhat. I'll explain in later. Right now I need to take some weight of this gut." Leon said and slapped his belly.

"Can I go first? I need to help Naomi so I'll be quick." Nila asked as she put out an imaginary cigarette.

"She has to take priority right now. But I do want to talk to you girls for a minute so show me where this dungeon is Sunny keeps bragging about." She nodded and bowed before turning back to Naomi. Leon wrapped his free arm around Sunny and carried his wife into the house, Vera slipping her arm into the one holding Miki while Sunny held his dick tightly from the other side. The twins stayed on latched onto his feet, laughing wildly as he swung his stomping legs, their juices spurting on each step as they were grinding on his wet feet.

Polly pushed Naomi in the hover chair as they followed two of the nurse maids, who wore lab coats, nurse bonnets and the standard red and black garter but nothing else.

"Polly, what is going on? Is this really happening? Fucking wild, yo!" Naomi quietly asked.

"It would appear this will be our new norm until we can figure something else out." Polly said.

"Fuck that, you silly bitch! Are you seeing all this free range pussy? You'd have to kill me before I give this job up." Naomi chided.

"Are you serious? Did you forget what the conditions are? I can't let this be anything more than a job, regardless if the man in charge is my clone or not. Besides, don't I give you enough sex? Am I not satisfying enough? Your supposed to be my girlfriend." Polly said with irritation.

"First, while I do love you dearly, I am a fucking nympho. You know this. I'd die without pussy and can't live without dick. You accepted me anyway and I will never forget that. You treat me so good and keep me in line when I need it. You have my heart, always, baby. Secondly, you the clone. Your sexy as fuck because he's sexy as fuck. Third, are you serious? The job is to become super human body guards for YOUR rich perverted family who will give us the best of the best equipment, anything we want and all we have to do is kill whoever he wants and let him dick us down whenever he wants it? If that's slavery, I have no problem letting that big sexy white man be my daddy. Don't think I don't see you, either. All this spite is cover. I know you feel something for him as well, you just hung up on your gold star status. Now shut them pretty lips and help me get my arm fixed that you let get ripped off." Naomi rebuked. Polly was hurt by that last bit.

"I let?"

"Why did you wait so long to use your implants? Too distracted watching Leon?" Naomi didn't get an answer and smirked to herself.

"Well," Leon said as he looked around the room, "This is a fun room." The space was around three thousand square feet. The walls alternated between red fur and mirrors. The marble floor was black with gold and white veins and had drains placed throughout the floor. It had red furniture with gold trim of various designs, two stages with stripper poles, a full bar, and glass displays with hundreds of wild toys and clothes. And of course, the benches, racks, lock bars, cuffs and lots of chains, ropes and straps. Leon turned his ring and the rings on the collars on the girls appeared.

"Nila, would you be a dear and help strap your three sisters onto a device of their choice? Preferably something mobile." Leon asked. The girls rushed off as Leon waited with Miki and Vera. Nila helped Sunny get cuffed to a large metal square frame on wheels. There were rings on each corner where a leather strap was locked to her cuffs and pulled until her body was locked into an X. Lina was strapped to a mobile barstool on her belly with her hands locked to the underside, her ankles locked to her wrists. Luna chose a red padded sawhorse on wheels and was quickly strapped to that face up, her wrists pulled down and connected to the legs while her feet were pulled back and linked to her neck collar squishing her firm D's together. Nila returned to her father and said "Your girls are prepared, daddy." He patted her head and she cooed as he said "Good job, kiddo. Miki, Vera, would you lovely ladies get us a drink? Nila come with me." Leon walked with a smiling Nila in tow as he positioned the girls next to each other and grabbed a chair from the stripper pole rack, placing it between the semi circle of giddy girls and their swishing tails. He say down and waved Nila onto her lap. She hopped on and nuzzled into his neck. Once comfortable, Leon asked. "So, gloryholes, eh?" Tails stopped swishing and the room got quiet. "I let you go and do whatever you want and within 24 hours your all choking down strangers dicks?" The girls winced and grimaced. Nila started with "Dad we-" Leon held up his hand.