Too Smart Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ya." Lina stopped and looked at the sawhorse. The wheels had disappeared down into the floor and the wood legs looked as if they grew out of the marble. "Yikes."

It only took a few minutes for the girls to finish. Luna figured out how to move all their fluids down the drain, little streams drying themselves up as they slithered to the drain plugs. Sunny just had some maids come and clean up the blackened remains of the metal frame she was in so she watched and waited for her sisters to finish, trying to make fire in her palm as she sat naked on the long couch, absentmindedly digging in her belly button as the bell tinkled.

They went to their rooms as a group as they all had wanted their rooms next to each other and chatted about their potential with their new abilities. When they got to their rooms they kissed each other and reiterated they needed to hurry so they had time to talk to their dad and parted.

As Sunny entered her room she heard panting and moaning. On the shower stall floor next to the huge empty marble bath tub was Laura on her knees and elbows, a large bucket under her plugged ass, catching her oily expulsions. Her stomach was touching the floor she was so full and her large leaking tits held up her drooling, panting face. Her face was sweaty and twisted in a low, constant orgasm as the cum that filled her was designed to do. Shivers rippled through her plump caramel colored flesh as she rode through it and slowly turned to look a Sunny as she came in. "Ah, ju are finally here mees Sonny! I have jor meal prepared."

"WHOOOAAA!" Sunny stared bug eyed. "Fuck yeah! Dude, I only imagined being a cum balloon and here you are showing me it can be done!"

Jes, very good mees Sonny. Now please help me empty this out. I can't stop coming and I have to get dinner preparations finished." Laura whined.

"Oh, sure! Hmmm." Sunny pondered and looked at the bath tub. A single slab of white marble with gold and rose colored veins with a basin cut large enough to hold five people. "Hehe. This is gonna be so fucking nasty..." Sunny chuckled deviously.