Too Smart Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as his cum painted her womb, Nila went deeper into her orgasm. She came in silence staring at the ceiling as she blacked out. Her body went into complete orgasmic meltdown and as it tried to flail in Leons grip, parts of her body began to fade, as if her skin was invisible, then her muscles, guts and then bones. All that could be seen for a moment is a light displaced outline of Nila and Leons massive dick shooting a pint of cum into an invisible womb. This took around a second and then began to strobe in a way different layers of her body were visible as the electric current buzzed through her brain. Leon finished and stood up before he removed the bone and released Nila, laying her over the chair, which she quickly flopped out of onto the floor, her body still flickering in and out of visibility. The air had got thin then heavy, warm then cold. Leon stood over her and watched, his dick dripping down on his unconscious daughter. "Tch. That's cool." Leon said. The other three girls had watched in silence, eyes and mouth wide open as they watched their dad destroy their sister with pleasure. Even the maid-tender had the same face. "Next!" He shouted and looked at Lina, strapped to the barstool. Sunny was already in overdrive, mumbling to herself "Ohmygodohmygodohmyfuckinggodyesyesyes!daddysgonnadedtroyme!yesyesyes!"

Leon raised his eyebrow and smirked at her as he shook his head and walked over to Lina. She was hip level to him and she tried to look up and back as he approached her from behind. He raised his hand and slapped her small ass hard, causing the barstool to spin a few times and slowing until her face stopped at his dripping cock still coated with his and her sisters cum. He pulled her hair to lift her head up and she smiled nervously then opened wide and stuck her tongue out. He smiled back and slid his dick in. Slowly but forcefully her neck was expanded to accommodate her fathers massive hard-on. When her nose squished against his hip, he used one hand to hold her head tightly to him while he grabbed her tail with the other. Her back arched and her ass thrusted upward as he yanked her tail, a jet of fluids bursting out towards her twin sister and dousing her folded body. He began to fuck her mouth using her tail to slide her on and off as he humped her face. Leon went to town on her little body, the stool rocking and struggling to keep up with Leons tossing around the girls strapped to it. Her body shot out jet after jet of quim juice, adding the scent of raspberries to the sweet cream smell. Leon had hunched over her and was plowing her body as he grabbed a cheek in each palm and spreading her open as he bit down on the base of her tail. Lina wigged out as her orgasm took over, fighting against her bonds.

Leon was quickly arriving at his own orgasm and bucked into the little asian one more time, deeply, then stood up, yanked his cock out of Linas mouth and spun her around, cunt juices arcing around and spraying Sunny who kept up her mantra as she stared unblinking at the actin in front of her. When Linas pussy lined up with Leons cock he jammed it in all the way past her cervix into her womb, four inches still hungry to feel wet squeezing. Her tight sopping snatch blasted his abdomen with raspberry juice. He placed his hands on the sides of her face, hooking his fingers into her mouth and electrified the tiny girls head as he blasted her uterus and filling it with a pint of his cum. Her tongue and tail were rigid as she choked, little arcs of energy jumping between her teeth. Her pussy kept gushing and covering Leon as he pumped. It didn't just drain down, though, it began creeping UP his body, droplets and little streams of vaginal fluids moving and connecting, eventually making a sort of "wet" suit from his knees to his nipples. Lina blacked out and the fluids began to pull away, forming a ball of raspberry pussy juice over her body. When Leon had finished cumming he pulled out and stopped shocking the poor girl and the water ball fell apart, drenching Lina in her own fluids, though she was too far gone to even notice. Leon left Lina there, leaking both of their cum from her quivering quim and slapped her ass, causing her to spin a few times before he moved on the Luna. Sunny broke her mumbling mantra to whine her impatience but Leon ignored her.

Luna had missed most of the action as her feet and calves blocked most of her vision, the added raspberry cream splashed across her face making it more difficult. Leon came in to view between her upturned cleft and she smiled a big toothy grin. "Hi, daddy. You gonna make me a super hero or just super horny?" Leon laughed and brought his hand down, slapping her juicy pussy and ass, his hand wide enough to cover most of the exposed flesh mounds. Luna cried out and immediately got wet as she looked up at her father, who alternated between rubbing and slapping her little puffy coochie, then sending little shocks to her pierced clit. Her butt was just high enough for Leons balls to brush her cheeks, his shiny cock jutting out over her body. Mid rub he grabbed her tail and yanked down as he jammed a thick finger into her. He curled his finger up and blasted her cunt as he tugged her tail, her pussy exploding up into his face as she screamed in pleasure.

Her vanilla scent added to the raspberries and cream smell filling the room. He pulled out his finger then moved his hips back to bend his cock down and jammed it into the tiny Japanese hole. It paused as her cervix fought him but pushed through cramming ten of the fourteen inches in her wet body and worked his hips, sliding almost painfully in and out of his screaming daughter. He got hold of each of her pierced breasts and used them as handles to drive her and her sawhorse along his length. He shocked her breasts, sparks and bolts jumping between her rings as they jiggled above his grip. He felt ready to burst and hunched down to grab her head and fuck into her tortured gash faster. He shocked her the same as her sisters as he came inside her, flooding her bulging abdomen with his potent semen and growled.

Like her sisters, Lunas tongue and tail went ridged and shivered as she choked. She came harder and harder as she was filled and her shudders became more dramatic. The marble floor started to get soft and ripple out from the orgasming girl, the veins of gold and white shifting and swirling. Her orgasm peaked and there was a small rumble through the house, like a small earthquake with the lights flickering. Leon finished and pulled out, but as he tried to step, his feet stuck to the floor as they had sunk in an inch into the liquified marble and almost fell but got his balance and pulled a foot free then the other. Luna's orgasm settled down but kept going. This allowed the marble to harden again, though the veins still moved a bit. "Wow." Leon said then looked over at Sunny. "And then there was one."

"YES! FUCK YES, FINALLY! Fuckmedaddyfuckmedaddypleasepleasepleasefuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeee!"

He looked around at the girls who were still unconsciously orgasming. Nila was still strobing in and out of visibility, Lina had a swirl of juices spinning around her stool avoiding the drains, and Lunas sawhorse had sunk a few inches into the swirling marble. He then walked up to the giddy red head and smiled as he observed her erratic behavior. She wiggled and shook trying to move the frame closer to Leon, panting heavily as she chanted and stared holes through Leon. Her pussy was emitting a steady stream of her thick, spicy fluids, the smell of horchata permeating her body and mixing with the other pleasant flavors and glazing the wing tattoos on her inner thighs. He gave a chuckle before slapped her pussy hard three times then dug two fingers inside her and squeeze-palmed her vulva while curling his fingers. Sunny stiffened up with a loud "EEEEEEEEEEYESYESYESYES!" And splashed his hand with cream before he pulled his hand away, slapped her face with his gooey hand and smeared her juices on her face. She shivered and came as she yelled a deep, long groan, the pool under her spreading as several cups of her cunt cream barfed from her over excited vagina. Three of his thick fingers slid into her mouth and rubbed the clit-nubs on her heavily pierced tongue as he grabbed her naval piercing and jammed his thumb in deep. Her eyes crossed as she gagged on her scream on fathers fingers. He laughed and pulled away Leon grabbed her tinkling nipples and shocked them as he pulled. She squealed and shivered before Leon let go.

"How ya doin' kiddo?" Leon whispered in her ear.

"DADDY THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER PLEASE DON'T STOP YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP CUMMING IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD OH MY GOD!"

He grabbed her throat and squeezed as he pulled her in for a kiss and tongue fucked her as her own tongue feel out limp and loose as she choked and drooled. At the same time, he slapped her tits repeatedly and hard with an electrified bonus. She cried into his mouth as he carried on choking, slapping and tongue fucking her. Her eyes were looking up in a pleading, thankful sort of way. He pulled away and laughed. "What a cum drunk bimbo whore for daddy you are." He slapped both sides of her face a few times before grabbing her face. Sunny was crying and said "I love you, daddy. I love you so much. You treat me so goooooood WWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Her crying turned to hysterical laughter and she shouted "THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME THANK YOU DADDYYYYHAHAHA!"

"Geez!" Leon heard behind his back. He looked back and saw Nila sitting up and holding herself up against the chair, wiping cum from her face, her body still twitching occasionally form effects of the cum in her uterus. "She sure is enjoying this. Go, dad! Haha! Fuck I feel weird."

Leon smiled and said "Welcome back! You okay?" He had began stroking his dripping cock as he held Sunny's face.

"Ya, still cumming, but coming down. My head feels different, though."

"Give it a few. I'm almost done here." Leon lightly tapped Sunny face, grabbed the base of his dick and said "I have to fill this dumb silly bitch with this monster cock she's been gagging for." He waved it few times before pushing the bone up, Sunny watching with crazed hunger as she nodded at the growing meat slab. Leon went behind the suspended sex bomb, careful not to slip in her pond of cunt slime, and wedged his cock between her huge, jiggling ass. He grabbed the ring on the back of her collar and rubbed his long meat between her ham globes, his leaking precum coating up Sunnys back.

"Are you gonna fuck me, daddy? Huh? You gonna fuck you stupid horny bimbo bitch daughter? Huh? You nasty fucker. Huh? Are you gonna destroy my guts and melt my brain? Huh? Hey, daddy? What hole are you gonna fuck,huh? I sure hope it's my aaaaAAAAAAAASS!!"

Leon had squatted down to line his head up to her anus and stood up quickly. As he did so he jerked her tail hard as he drove in and upward, putting his foot on the frame to make sure the penetration was full and quick. Her stomach deformed immediately, her naval bell jingling as her belly button popped out. Leon wasted no time in squat fucking fifteen of his eighteen inches up her nub textured anal canal. "Don't you mean ass-pussy, you dumb slut?" Leon growled in her ear. "OH FUCK YES! ASS-PUSSY! ASS-PUSSY! FUCK MY ASS-PUSSY! OH GOD YOU ARE SO DEEP IN MY BODYYYY!"

He slammed into her hard and fast, the howls and claps from the impact of his hips on her ass and his kiwi-sized nuts swinging up and mashing her pierced cunt ringing throughout the room helping bring the twins around to join Nila in stunned silence as they watched their larger sister get the fucking of her life, watching the massive shaft carving out a bulge to her sternum several times a second.

"Fuck, you fucking slut, your tight ass-pussy is going to make daddy cum!" He growled.

"Oh, ya, daddy? Does this cunts slutty ass-pussy make you feel good? Huh? Take it! Fill my insides with what this dumb slut can't live without! Feed me daddy! Feed my ass-pussy! Feed your stupid cum dumpster! Daddy I need it so much! Feed me and melt my fucking brain!"

"FUCK!" Leon roared and grabbed both sides of her head. He began to shock not only her head but the metal frame she was bound to and her whole body seized. Her tongue shot out and wiggled, small bolts of lightning jumping to her nipples from her multiple tongue piercings. He slammed all the way in and began dumping his full liter load into her sucking stomach. Sunny choked and gagged, eyes white, as small tendrils of smoke appeared from her horns before shooting little jets of flame. Leon kept pumping away with his eyes clenched shut as he kept up the shock therapy. Soon Sunny's whole body began to glow, dimly at first, a soft amber glow coming off her skin. It quickly got brighter until she finally let out a violent scream as her orgasm peaked and she burst into flames, he whole body engulfed as a jet of flame shot from her mouth.

Leon had felt the build up of heat from inside her and got hotter and hotter, so hot he finally had to let go and pull out as his skin cracked and blistered a moment before healing up a few seconds later. He almost slipped again but caught himself, still watching Sunny burn like a wicker woman.

"Uuuh, is she okay?" Lina asked.

"Uh, is she going to stop?" Luna asked. Sunny was still weeping an orgasmic cry as clouds of flame burst from her mouth, her body on fire and glowing like hot coals but not burning her.

The heat coming off her had made the metal frame she was in hot enough to glow and slowly bend. Strangely enough, her piercings didn't melt, only glowing a low red-orange as she burned on. The intense heat could be felt by Leon and the other girls in her vicinity. A few seconds later it melted completely and she fell limply to the wet marble floor, steam rising from the pool of her cum she fell in, a sickly charred smell adding to the plethora of aromas. The fire and glow dimmed and Sunny was on her back, breathing heavily as she stared blankly at the ceiling, her legs akimbo as her vagina continued to release its fluids.

"That..." Leon said, "Was absolutely wild." He laughed to himself as he walked back over to the bar and had the wide eyed maid make another margarita while the girls recovered. He wiggled his eyebrow at her and downed half the glass before making his way back to the girls and sat down on the chair Nila was sitting against on the floor. He reached down and pet her head a few times. He looked around at his girls in their various states of consciousness and shook his head. He reviewed the day in his head, shaking it and laughing as he recalled the drama and sipped his drink. He finished as Sunny was coming around moaning and laughing stupidly to her self and repeating "WOW" over and over, and decided he should release the girls from their bonds.

Nila got up slowly as her knees were still shaky and rubbed her pussy. "Good god dad! What a fuck! My pussy is buzzing still!" She laughed and went to help undo Lina from the barstool while Leon helped Luna off the sunken sawhorse. He scoped her up in his arm before grabbing Lina as well and carrying them to a long couch, where Nila joined them, sitting between them as they curled into her sides, both throwing a leg over hers and grabbing a tit as they nuzzled their older sister.

Leon stood over Sunny as she giggled and babbled horny nonsense. It took her a second to see him standing there but gasped when she noticed. "Oh! There he is! The bestest dad ever! Are you gonna fuck me again? That shit was HOT!"

Leon chuckled and kneeled down to pick her up. She stretched her arms out to him and cooed as he lifted her, holding him tightly as she kissed his neck and jawline while he took her to a cushy chair next to the couch the other three were recovering. He sat down keeping Sunny on his lap and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Well, I have to say that was quite the experience. Everyone okay?" Leon asked his fucked out girls.

"No." Nila said. Leon looked worried before she continued. "You fucked us beyond retarded and fried our brains until we got more super abilities. We aren't okay. We're fucking awesome, dad!"

"Payback will be a mother fucker, dad." Lina giggled.

"Ya, dad. We owe you a few mind blowing orgasms now. Watch out!" Luna added. Sunny kept molesting Leon but said "I love you, dad. We definitely need to hook you up with something really special."

"That's lovely, kiddo, but lets get back to about what happened. It looks like you have taken on the elements for your psychic powers. Obviously from your orgasms, these powers will definitely need to be controlled for all of our sake. Now, I want you all to practice but it's a busy night and we are having company so we will have to work on that later. It would also be good to keep it somewhat a secret, other than family."

"Awe, man! We got cool new stuff and can't even use it!" Sunny pouted.

"Look, you asked for it and you got it. Be patient and I promise we will have some fun. For now, we should clean this up and get ready. The lawyers will be here for dinner in an hour."

"Oh! So will Lita! Sweet! I can't wait for you to meet her! She's my bestie!" Sunny said excitedly, then looked over at the mess. "Yikes. Well, I'll get some maids in here to help, then we'll go get ready."

"Good girls. And make sure you wear clothes while we have guests, just until we get established. Not trying to creep out the lawyers or Lauras daughter. She still isn't old enough to be exposed, so to speak to our lifestyle before she has a choice in the matter."

"Ha! You don't know GiGi and Shawna. But I huess your right about Lita, though she might surprise you. Anyway, whatever you say, big dick daddy! After a fucking like that, I would eat a whole person if you told me to." Said Sunny.

"That's kind of a weird thing to say but I guess it gets the point across." Leon said, a bit of concern in his voice. "Alright. As lovely as this smells, it's still pussy and we have company. I'm going to take another shower and get dressed. Nila, you can show me whats up with your armor after dinner."

"Okay, dad. Love you." Nila said and stood to kiss him as the others followed suit with Sunny last but not the least bit loving, giving a deep moaning kiss as she pressed herself into him. "I'm so fucking happy your here at home with us, dad. I'm glad all of you are here. I'm glad I get to be your whore. You beat my guts so fucking good."

"Haha! Thanks, Sunny. Get cleaned up, get a snack from Laura and you girls come meet me and your mothers in the west waiting room. If you all are ready early we can discuss your powers until visitors arrive." Leon walked out as the girls watched him in silence until he disappeared.

"Man, that's such a great man ass, man." Sunny said as soon as Leon was out of sight. "Dude! And what about us? Fucking wild, right?!" She ran to her sisters and grabbed their hands before jumping around and yanking them with her. The twins laughed as they were ragdolled around.

"Dude, I think we got the four elements!" Lina said.

"And we're ninjas! Kya!" Laughed Luna and broke away from the hopping dance and stood in a exaggerated martial arts pose. Being naked and in leather cuffs and a collar as her tail flicked around was entertaining, especially Nila who was watching her younger sisters goof off as she readjusted the furniture.

"Your kung-fu is NO GOOD!" Luna mouthed to Sunny like she dubbing herself. Her sisters jumped into the game.

"Eh? Do you insult my POONTANG STYO??? You are a bastard son of a thousand fatha's! I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Lina joked as she fake chopped the air a few times. Sunny butted in. "I am the fire crotch! None can defeat my chlamydia style! HAHAHA!"

"Eewww!"

"Fucking gross, dude!"

"Okay, goofballs. We need to get ready. Lina, you are going to have to figure out how to get that sawhorse out of the floor."