Too Smart Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen. I love all of you girls. Always. Everything I do is for your comfort and pleasure. All I demand is reciprication, which you promised me. In a big extravagant event. I hope this isn't a preview of how you plan on honoring me or your promises. So, I'm going to leave you here for a bit to discuss a solution. Hopefully when I come back you'll have an answer for me to ease my mind. Nila, when you're done helping Naomi I want you back here waiting on this chair when I get back." The girls eyes had welled up, Sunnys bottom lip quivering as she pouted. "Yes daddy." Nila whimpered and got up as her head hung. Leon got up, Vera handing him a drink.

"Show me to the bedroom, my lovelies." Vera guided her husband and wife with Laura in tow to the largest bedroom Leon had ever seen.

Naomi had just had her dressings redone and was relaxing on a medical table when Nila walked in, a stern look on her face. Naomi looked over at her.

"Awe, what's got that pretty little face all flustered? Wheres that cute smile?" Naomi said and Nila snapped out of it, shaking her head and putting on a genuine, bright smile.

"I'm sorry. I kinda upset my dad and I'm trying to figure out how to make it right."

"Wow. You really love him, don't you? Your dad?"

"Oh, yes! I couldn't picture life with out him. He's always been in my life and does the best a father could do and I want to make sure he is rewarded for all his hard work. He's awesome and deserves to have it appreciated."

Naomi could see that sense the joy in her voice as she spoke. "Well, I think you are doing a bad ass job. Look at all this wild shit you made possible. It looks like everything you're doing is a labor of love, which kinda seems like your just like your daddy that way. You'll figure it out. So whatcha got for this big broke-ass bitch, you tiny Japanese sex bomb?" Naomi got a mischievous grin, which Nila returned with raised eyebrow and a mischievous grin herself.

"Oh, I got some ideas." She answered.

"Good, cuz some of what I want can get pretty nasty."

"We'll see. The first set is for the job. Anything else would require a more binding approach. Why don't we go over the menu while I get a sample into the synthesizer."

"Bitch got a menu. Okay." She giggled with Nila before scrolling through the tablets menu as Nila got her sample.

Polly observed Nila as she worked with Naomi. Once she felt her girlfriend was taken care of she kissed her and told her she was going to find a room and relax. Nila signaled to one of the maids to guide her, who bowed and ushered the tall woman out of the infirmary.

The blonde maid she followed behind wore a small heart shaped apron with a big bow on the back and red stockings. She wore nothing else besides short pigtails and her small pale rump jiggled as she walked down the hall. She looked fresh out of high school. Polly was enjoyed the view as they made their way.

"What's with the outfits?" Polly asked.

"Pardon me?" The little maid politely asked.

"Why do you all have different ones? Why so much nudity?" Polly said with a bit of disgust.

"Oh." The maid said. "Madame Veronica has changed the dress code for her staff. We can wear as much or little as we want, provided it sticks to the black and red maid attire theme. It's so nice and comfortable here, clothing isn't necessary unless on is making a statement. Of course, the less clothes the more services we are... prepared to offer. I do hope I get an opportunity with the man of the house, myself. He's so sexy." the maid gave Polly a knowing look and stopped at her room. "This is where you will be staying. The room next door is connected and is where Ms Naomi will be resting while she recovers and heals. There are towels near the wash stall and fresh clothes in the closet. Please press the red and black bell and address the holo-maid should you need anything from one of the staff. And we offer anything."

Polly raised her eyebrow but said thank you and dismissed the maid. Her room was large and filled with plush pillows and frilly upholstery. She began to undress and heat up the shower. As soon as she stepped in her stress began melting. She forgot how good the water felt crashing on her sensitive skin. As she caressed herself with a bar of soap a smile grew on her face. She paused at her large E-cups and traced her nipples, a small giggle escaping her mouth. She lightly pinched them noticing the increase of arousal and pinched harder. Her cunt lurched and she moaned. Her other hand traveled up her neck and to her mouth where she stuck her tongue out and brushed her fingers over her tongue clits. Damn, that feels so good! She thought and stuck her tongue under the jets of water, juicing her pussy quickly. A hand shot to her clit and she thrummed hard as she twisted her nipple as her tongue lolled out to get more stimulation from the water. Less than five seconds later her body burst into orgasm her hand and thighs instantly covered with her syrupy, cloudy cunt cream. She buckled over her head hitting the shower wall but continuing pleasuring herself. Her body kept folding as she came, her eyes clenched shut as she seethed in orgasm. She felt thick globs of fluid hit her forehead and nose and when she opened her eyes she was staring at he pulsing vagina and asshole from between her giant squashed tits, firing streams of her goo down her face and thighs. She stuck her tongue out and when her tongue clits hit her main clit, her orgasm doubled in intensity. She let go of her nipple and reached around to grab and spread her ass open and pull her face closer as her cream drained into her mouth. Her brain was misfiring from the shocks of her self pleasure and her legs gave out, her body sliding down the wall. Her head and shoulders hit the floor which cause her hips to drop down further until her mouth clamped around her pussy lips, her tongue fully impaled in her cunt. She tried to swallow her juices but it was quickly too much and leaked out the corners of her mouth before the water dissolved it down the drain. Her tongue brushed her cervix and her brain electrified further, her body tensing and folding further, her nose in her asshole as her cunt went into overdrive. Her cunt drained like a hose into her mouth, the fluids violently spraying across the stall and painting the glass with it thick translucent slime. She hated how awesome this all felt but had no intention of stopping. She stayed that way for a half an hour, cumming non stop, thankful the water never got cold. She decide since she still had quite a few hours before her girlfriend would be awake she would continue her self discovery, so she is ready for Naomi of course, on the comfy armchair in her room and unfolded herself so she could get out of the shower. For the next two hours she tested her flexibility and any other limit she could think of. For her girlfriends sake, of course.

Leon entered a room with a bed that was easily 20 square feet. There were six maids waiting around the bed, waiting on an order in their various, little outfits. There were large mirrors around the room, some mobile and one large mirror above the bed. There was also a five person bath, a clear glass shower with multiple shower heads, a ten person jacuzzi and large couches around a bar.

Vera lead Leon to a large red and gold velvet couch and had him sit as she grabbed Miki from his arms.

"Leon, please let Laura prepare you. She has had the modifications so she is anxious to try them out on you. She had some sexy ideas I know you will enjoy. Miki and I have something fun to show you. We will be back in a few minutes, baby." Vera said, then both women went behind a large, intricate blind.

Laura appeared with a large bottle of some sort of clear oil and got on her knees between Leons legs, a wicked smile on her face as she stared into his eyes. She sat back on her feet and began to pour the oil on her huge, soft breasts and thighs, before rubbing it into her skin. She hummed as she applied.it before she spoke.

"It has been a long time seníor. I have meesed ju so. I must admit that I had a bit of a thing for ju when you hired me and it broke my heart when ju left. So handsome. But ju are here with me now and I hope ju will keep me as ju keep all of jor bonitas."

Laura began to rub her body on his thighs and rubbed her hands up to his thick cock and balls, massaging them gently as she continued his skin got tingly and warm where the oil was applied.

"Of course, I only want to serve jor maid, but I also am prepared to serve as jor nurse maid when ju decide we need more babies. As I mentioned before I have a daughter, Lolita. She will be turning eighteen next week and madame Veronica has allowed her to have her party here. My seester and her daughter will also be arriving as well as her school friends, though ju may not remember her. Lola is on her way back from summer school and will be here tonight. I hope she will be to jor liking. She is a very good girl. Very smart and very quiet. She is already going to school to be a botanist and is excelling rapidly. She is also a virgin and does not date."

"Why, miss Laura! Are you propositioning your daughter to me? Mmmmm. That feels so good." Laura had moved her way up his body, rubbing her plush bosom across his barreled abdomen, his hardened cock enjoying the oily tit fuck as she slid up and down. He noticed her thick hard nipples were leaking. The oil smelled wonderful, like a fruit and flower basket. It helped relax him.

"Gracias, primo. No, but I only want the best for her and if ju are willing, I would die of happiness to know ju are her man, even if only in a fatherly way. Of course she may not agree or even want this, but I hope you try. I she is so special and has had a rough life. When ju had to leave it hurt me so much. I went to my sister and was so upset. I got to drinking and blacked out. A month later, I was pregnant with Lolita. When she was born, she was diagnosed with dwarfism. Boys treat her so terribly and several men had tried to take her. But enough from me. I must prepare ju for your madams. Please, enjoy my mouth, primo. I had it made to please so let me know how I do."

She slid down until his glans was peeking between her huge knockers. When she opened her mouth, three long, rough textured tongues over a foot long came slithering out. Two were covered in tiny little nubs but as they went up they turned into longer, shaking points as they disappeared into her throat. Their tips were little balls, like giant clits. The middle one was like the others but with a row of suckers, the tip having four ridged rings and a ball. All three ends had small holes where Leon could see her saliva leaking from. They slithered down and around his glans, wrapping and gripping around the base of the head. Laura moaned as her big eyes rolled back and she drooled heavily and her cunt splashed loudly on the floor. Leons cock began to tingle where her tongues and saliva touched him, increasing to an erotic buzzing. Her spit had the same scent and viscosity of her oily lotion and deduced the oil was, in fact, her saliva. Laura was panting and cumming heavily. She hadn't even touched her lips to him and she was lost in a long, jarring orgasm, her eyes crossed with a worried look, like ahegao, as she grunted and squealed, nipples squirting milk. Her body melted and she dropped down, her tongue pulling his dick down to where the head was hovering a few inches over her open mouth. The two nubbed tongues pulled the pulsing fleshy knob closer to her drooling mouth as the sucker tongue gripped and massaged his thick cum tube, forcing it to drain a stream of precum into her mouth. She swallowed and moaned louder and longer than before as her plush body shook violently, hips shaking like a dog humping the air as she shoot a constant jet of pussy juice. "I LOOOOOVE caramel! Oh!" She whined. She hyperventilated through her nose as her mouth filled with saliva and her eyes went white. Leon said "Holy fucking shit, woman! What the fuck! You are horny as fuck!"

Suddenly, she shot her head up and as her teeth retracted she engulfed the whole rod down her tight throat. It was so violent, so tight that he felt like he ripped through her neck. Her spit doused his cock and thighs as fourteen inches stabbed inward until her fat pillowy lips smacked his hip bone. He felt her tongues slide out each ball getting wrapped as the middle one slithered between his cheeks to flick over his anus. Leons sucked his teeth and bucked his hips. She slid her hands up his belly and grabbed his hands, placing them on her hair buns. She then went back to massaging his cum bloated belly. "What the fuck is going on? Gadamm, if this isn't the best fucking blowjob ever!"

He heard a low giggle coming from Laura, but her neck was still clogged. He then noticed her nose had flared out a little and was still breathing. His eyes bugged as his mouth gaped as her throat rolled through swallowing motions. His dick was electrified with sensitivity, the three wriggling tentacles working through the tightness. She still had that worried 'I can't stop cumming' look on her brow as her orgasm plowed through her oiled body. Her pussy never stopped gushing, just shifted intensity. The hard black marble floor behind her was a small pond. And she hadn't even begun. She moaned through her nostrils which caused vibrations to rumble around his shaft and she shook her head side to side, rubbing her gums on his base occasionally chewing lightly, then added short one inch bobs into the mix. Her tongue tendrils shook and clenched around his balls and the ribbed tendril wiggled into his ass. Leon gasped and began bucking half his length hard in and out of her face, causing her to laugh somewhat through her nose as she continued to cum and the tips of the tongue tips swelled to about an inch wide. Leon growled and slammed up hard and held it. Laura angled down until her head was straight with her neck and she wiggled her middle tongue on his prostate like a rattlesnake. Leon groaned loudly as his bone shot down his length, stretching Lauras face and neck as her jaw popped. she screamed through her nose as her neck continued to expand. Leon could feel his glans punch through her stomach sphincter and was assaulted by a stomach lined with tiny bristles vibrating his ultra sensitive tip.

Leon howled in laughter and Laura joined him as much as she could as her orgasm intensified. She resumed pumping her face, loud slurping and gurgling filling the spaces between shouts of pleasure. Leon found it impossible to hold back his orgasm and he grit his teeth. Just when he was a moment from dumping the biggest load ever, she pulled back her tongue tendrils, loudly yanked her face free of his giant rod with painfully delicious suction and pushed her thumb on a pressure point between his nutsack and anus. This shut off his need to fire and Leon groaned in frustration. His belly rumbled and gurgled, visibly expanding a few inches. Laura lifted her eyebrow and smirked devilishly.

"Ah ah aah, primo Leone. Is not for me. I only make you ready for ju esposas. I'm sure she will find it in her heart to reward me later. Besides, I am only jor Empregada Canteena. Mees Sunday is your, what did she call herself? Ah jes, com dompster." She wiggled her eyebrow.

He flopped his head back in loud, deep laughter and she joined him.

"It sounds like you are having fun with your new toy, husband of ours." Leon heard Miki shout over the laughing.

"Oh, I'm sure he is my dear friend." Vera followed. "I hope she saved some for us."

"He is primed and ready to pop, me Senjora." Laura cooed as she laid her head on his belly still rubbing her hands all over him, listening to his body. "I jos love this beeg bear man. So full of love and strength."

"My god, what did you do to this woman!" Said Leon. He heard nine giggles from his wives and the seven maids in the room.

"Oh, not much, really. We jus gave her a few ideas and she just ran with it. Very uninhibited. Very eager to please. Apparently, sucking cock is her favorite. I feel so bad as I haven't had any male staff since papa died. I'm sure she has a lot of catching up to do. But for now, our dear husband, let your wives have some fun, would you dear?" Vera said in a mock pout tone.

Leon snickered "Well, it can't be helped, I suppose. Lets see what you two wild women have in store for their husband."

Leon first saw Vera back out slowly, a long frilly black robe covered her body, that and her flowing red hair the only thing visible. She would glance back occasionally, her huge ass switching left and right. As she got closer her tail lifted up the hem of the rob in a tease that showed her plump ass before she stopped. "Ready?" She asked, only her eye peaking out from the curtain of thick hair. Leon Nodded, his eyebrow raised in curiosity.

Vera turned and in the V of her robe was Miki, head squished between Veras huge tits, a huge smile on her cute tiny face. Vera, who's face was framed by Miki's blunted horns, opened the robe and saw that Miki had molded her arms into straps that basically fused her body to Veras abdomen like a bib or hip pack. Both women looked nervous but horny, their glistening vaginas pulsing as they dribbled their grool. Miki had pulled her tail in to a small hidden nub long enough to rest in Vera's belly button, which was a big part of her gash draining so profusely.

"Holy hot shit!" Leon blurted. "A two for one sex slave wife? Very lucky me."

"Do you like it?" Miki said with nervousness. " You don't like it. It's too silly. We thought it would be fun to do something wild with my best friend and I-"

"Stop. Haha! You two are so cute. Best friends, as always. I remember you liked holding Miki while I fucked you both a few times. You even shared a shirt one time. I enjoyed that thoroughly, as I guess you remember I think it is disgustingly right in you would thinking I would enjoy this. I love you two are bonding again, even in such a silly but fun way. My only question now is, how are you going to drain all this backed up cum out of me? I'm getting a little impatient here."

"We have some ideas." Vera said and walked up to Leon and stood over Laura who was gently stoking the base of the hyper sensitized dong, holding it steady for the dripping snatch grinding over the tip.

"Geez, baby! You look soooo backed up! We're going to have to take care of that right away, won't we, ladies?"

"Mmm, yes!" Miki and Laura hummed. Vera leaned forward, which caused his cock to slide up Miki's abdomen into her leaking cleavage, and grabbed his hands so she could place them on her massive breasts. While Leon worked her lactating jugs she grabbed Miki's and began sliding up and down his shaft. Miki had looked down and slid her tongue between her tits to add extra lube and stimulation as she was tit fucked, his glans forcing its way into her mouth on the down stroke, rubbing the clit covered tongue muscle. Vera would kiss him before she went back up to repeat the fantastical feeling again and again. Laura was working his balls and licking Vera as they played. Leon growled he couldn't hold it any more but the girls were ready.

Vera shot up, Leon's dick slurping from Miki's cleavage and, as Laura kept steady grip on Leons rod, slammed Miki down, asshole first onto the flaring glans. There was a grunt inducing stall from the tightness but loudly busted through, squelching into her narrow fuck tube balls deep. Leons growl elevated to a howl as he ripped through his wife's small body, who threw her head back in a scream. Vera yanked her horns back so miki stared straight up and gave her an upside down tongue kiss.

As this was happening, Laura had jammed her rattler tongue up Leons ass while the other two shot into the two woman's gushing cunts, inflated the tips and spit her saliva inside. Leon's cum rocketed up his shaft into Miki's waiting, sucking guts. The women could hear the pumping as well as feel it as the semen transferred from Leons stores. Miki's guts began to expand as the two women kissed and after a few moments, Miki began to make gurgling and choking noises before semen began leaking from the corners of the two mouths. Vera deepened her kiss as she started to orgasm from the semens contact, the buzzing orgasm sensation filling her insides as she drank in the excess from Miki.