Too Smart Ch. 14

Story Info
Bugging out.
15.8k words
4.92
1.5k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

Nila and her twins sisters were entertaining each other by the mock lake oasis off the side of the house. Nila was enjoying getting slowly spit roasted by her sisters. Lina was lounged on a reclining beach chair and using Nila's head to fuck her ten inch cock down her older sisters neck while Luna was behind plowing Nilas tight, squishy cunt with her own ten inches. She loved forcing her glans into Nilas uterus, the sucking sensation it gave every time it met, then punching past the ring kept Nila and Luna in an eye rolling state of bliss as she kissed her twin over Nila. Nila, who had been concentrating on getting fucked and using her new invisibility powers to make parts of her body transparent enough to see the organs in her body expand and shrink from the cocks thrusting away inside her. Between kisses the twins would look down at their older sister, who was getting twice as much pleasure as they were, and watched as they could see their dicks sliding through the semi transparent parts of Nilas body. Nila yanked and twisted her nipples as she let the twins have their way with her body, her pussy gushing creamy foam as Luna ravaged the sloppy meat sheath.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, sis!" Luna blurted as she panted from her pumping. "Get ready for this raspberry creampie! Ohwaaa!" Luna grabbed and yanked Nilas tail and held her hips as tightly against Nilas ass ash she dumped her creamy girl goo into her older sisters womb as she watched the pulsing cervix suck her fluids out of the meat straw embedded within it. Nila would have screamed her pleasurable orgasm but her throat was clogged as Lina blasted into her bulging neck.

"Yesssss! Suck down my vanilla pussy pudding! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! GGYYAAAA!" As Lina was cumming Nila had snuck her long tongue out and into Linas tiny quim and attacked her G-spot, making the tiny twin cum even harder, hugging the back of Nilas head as she bucked up into her mouth and creamed the chair beneath her. The three were caught in their bliss for almost a minute, convulsing, creaming and squeezing each other tightly as they rode the wave of ecstasy.

As they caught their breaths, they heard a slow clap and whistling. They looked up to see Sunny approaching with a goofy, sly grin.

"Hot damn, you are fun to watch! Mind if I join y'all?"

"Whattup, sis? We thought you were with Lita." Lina huffed as she yanked Nilas still sucking mouth off her bobbing girl cock. Luna fell back on the sand and giggled with her eyes closed.

"Ya, I kinda pissed her off. I was trying to show her some of my fire tricks and accidentally burned up one of her plants. She wigged out and booted me so I thought I'd come see what you three were getting into."

"Gimme a few minutes. Nila here is a super sucker and I am drained at the moment." Said Lina.

"Mmmm. Same." Luna purred, still enjoying her afterglow.

"I got some raspberry filling, if your hungry." Nila offered.

"Heck ya! Lemme drain that doughnut, you tasty little tart!" Sunny chirped and Nila motioned for her to lay on a sun chair so she could straddle the giant red heads face. Nila sat where Sunnys pierced nose wedged in her butt crack so she could play with Sunnys huge tits. Both girls tails flicked wildly as Nila enjoyed the long, bejeweled giraffe tongue boxing her uterus as she squealed her pleasure. Luna resumed pleasuring herself as she watched, becoming aroused soon enough to want to sample Sunnys whore-chata and dove between her tattooed legs and attacked her pierced cunt, causing a muffled squeal to erupt into Nilas crotch, a little bump below her belly button rolling around indicating the location of the end of Sunnys tongue.

As Nila dumped a womb-full of cream onto Sunnys face, a tall brunette maid in a heart shaped apron and red heels cleared her throat. The three asian girls looked over but Sunny buried her face deeper and hugged Nilas jiggly ass tightly to it. The maid giggled at the messy girls but relayed her message.

"Madam Veronica and Mistress Miki are requesting your presence at the demonstration room as soon as possible." The maid looked intently and hungrily at the girls a moment before shaking her head and turned to leave.

"Thank you! We'll be there shortly." Lina said and looked over at her sexy sister pile, stroking her ten inches back to life. "Well, better give this big red bimbo a quick orgasm so she doesn't feel left out."

She pushed her twin out of the way and lifted Sunnys long legs before slowly sinking into the spurting, tinkling twat. Sunny released a low guttural moan as Lina slid in to the hilt, tickling that little mouth at the end of her knobby cunt. Sunny wrapped her legs around Lina and curled her up between the big breasts Nila was manipulating, causing Luna to squawk as her face disappeared into the fleshy marshmallows.

Luna saw the compromised situation Sunny and Luna were in, both of their ass holes winking as creamy, foamy juices poured from one full and one empty vagina and decided to help. She got between the spread set of cheeks and gave Nila an eyebrow wiggle. She smirked and, without warning, jammed her tiny hands up both girls surprised bowls. Nila bent down with a mischievous grin herself and held Lina down as she touched her back. Lina's body became semitransparent, like a window x-ray of her insides. Luna and Nila gasped with excitement as they watched her hand sink into her twin. As Lina watched, she manipulated her hand to where she was rubbing the back side of Linas womb and rubbed it a few times before grabbing and lightly squeezed it.

There was a long muffled scream deep within Sunnys cleavage as the small cunt hole attached to the overstimulated womb shot violent streams of raspberry scented cunt nectar onto her twin sisters abdomen. Getting a good feel for how well it worked, she felt around Sunnys guts to do the same, following the cock stuffed vaginal sheath up past the sucking cervix and curling her fingers up along the back side of her womb and squeezed. Sunnys legs shot out and her whore-chata sprayed out around the embedded dick. Luna and Nila laughed hysterically as Luna went to town on their two sisters and after a few moments of forced orgasmic rendering, disengaged from the soggy duo. Lunas hands made obscene squelching and farting noises as she pulled her hands free, with some resistance, from the gaping, greasy ass holes.

Lina quickly pulled free of Sunnys fiery snatch and fell back onto her twin, the two building into a hoarse belly laugh. Sunny flopped around underneath Nila, who was enjoying wiggling her finger in her tinkling belly button, causing her to squirt all over the twins. Suddenly her body seized up and she grabbed Nilas waist, and with a look of surprise, Nila was launched into the air, ten feet into the mock lake. Sunny sat bolt upright, raspberry cream covering her face and braids and gave a murder stare at Luna. Her horn tips burst into little torch flames as she slowly pointed at Luna, who had a vaguely concerned look as her and her twins' laugh died off.

"YOUUUU!" Sunny yelled and jumped from her chair and grabbed each twin by an ankle and hoisted them up into the air. "Gotcha now, you conniving little cat cunts! HYA! HUAAA!" She chucked Lina then Luna out into the lake just as Nila was just standing up, squealing and dramatically using her arms and a leg to block her incoming sisters, who came splashing down a few feet next to her. Sunny laughed like a cheesy super villain and stood in a wide stance with her hands on her wide hips, tail flailing about behind her.

"HAHAHAAA! The Big Red Bimbo stands triumphant!" She then burst i to flames, as if the center of a bon fire, and began to strike muscle flexing poses, grunting like she was hefting huge weights. Her exposition was interrupted by a wall of sand from either side of her, snuffing her flames, then immediately hit by a wave of water from the front. Sunny froze in mid pose for a few seconds and coughed out a mouthful of sand, a look of obvious irritation on her face before she burst into laughter and dove in after her tiny asian sisters. They giggled and splashed for a bit before Nila reminded them they needed to meet the moms in the demo room. They grumbled an "aaaww." But quickly donned towels and sped off to the demonstration room.

As the quad entered the large room, they saw Leon, Veronica and Miki all talking very excitedly. They immediately noticed Leons skin tight metallic armor and the hologram projection of an eclipse shimmering from the wall.

""Wow!" Nila shouted and jogged over to her father with amazement. The others chased after and gathered around him, touching him all over. "This is so fucking rad, dad!" Sunny gushed.

"I know, right? Man, great Job, sis!" Lina said.

"Ya, this is crazy!" Followed Luna.

"You girls like it?" Leon asked as he tried to keep his balance. "Hold on, hold on. Girls, I want you all meet NINA."

He pointed towards the hologram.

"Greetings, my sisters! Daddy has shown me all about you, well what Nila hadn't already shown me. I feel like I already know you so well, especially since I modified your DNA."

"Hi, NINA! I'm Sunny!" Sunny blurted as she waved at the hologram. The other girls followed suit and Sunny continued. "So, like, what's the deal? We getting slick duds like daddy, here? And why do you call him daddy?"

"Much more than that, miss Sunday. Daddy wants me to help train you on your abilities as well as hone your skills. I call him daddy because it feels correct for my programming. Nila designed me to be a perfect helper and submissive companion as subroutines to my many applications. To drive my slave protocols, she had me identify as Leon Corianders' daughter and to obey his commands and demands. I called him father until he acknowledged me as one of his children, like yourselves. And as Nila told me, a good girl always obeys her daddy and I wanted to be a good girl like all of you and call him daddy. I hope I can be a good sister as well, if you will have me as such."

"Dude! A sexy digital sister that lives in our walls? Fuck ya!" Sunny shouted.

"Technically she isn't digital. And she will be in our heads, not just the walls." Nila interjected.

"Oh, like another voice in my head? Cool!" Sunny chirped.

"Ya, I guess, kinda. Wait, another?" Nila asked, a look of worry on her face.

"Nah, just messin' with ya. It's more like a room over stuffed with cum soaked plushies of dad. No room for anyone else anymore, really. Heehee!"

Luna snd Lina looked at each other oddly. They turned to Sunny and Luna said "That's... a hard image to wrap my head around."

"So many questions." Lina added.

"ANYWAY," Leon interrupted. "You will all have to touch the goo in the box or have me touch you. From there it won't take long to get integrated, though it may seem a lot longer. You'll see."

Miki was looking over the still wet girls and asked "What were you girls doing before you got here?"

"Eh, fuckin' around by the pool." Sunny said and tilted her head and wiggled a pinky in her ear, a spoonful of sand falling from the cavity. Nila added "We had a chance to mess around with our powers a bit. It's pretty fun!"

"Huh." Leon mused. "Well, we will have plenty of time to goof off and experiment later. For now, lets get you suited and trained up. I got a job for you girls." Just then, Polly and Naomi walked in, fully dressed for combat, Polly in her black and olive military gear and eyeless helmet while Naomi had her standard army green uniform. Naomi shouted "Hey there, Corianders! I figured we'd find you here. What y'all getting into?"

"Oh, Hey! I was going to ring you girls in a few minutes. Seems like you're ready to start early anyway." Leon said.

Naomi said "We knew something was up when the intercoms fizzled, changed shape and started talking to us."

"Kinda ruined the mood. I was just enjoying those hands of yours." Polly grumbled.

"Chill out, slut. We got plenty of time to experiment on each other. You know I get all hot and needy after a mission anyway, and we got a fun one, so knock it off." Naomi chided, which got an eye roll and a mock mouthing of "knock it off."

"So anyway, what's the deal?" Naomi asked.

"I was going to get my girls integrated with NINA here and get them set up on a job of their own. I'll explain in a bit." The twins skittered to the box of nano fluid and rubbed their hands as they sneered devilishly at each other, then shoved their hands in the strange metallic fluid. Everyone watched as the twins froze for a few seconds as the fluid seeped into their bodies and they integrated with NINA. The others watched on with concern but relieved when they came to and high-fived each other.

"Fuck, this was wild!" Luna said as she looked herself over, the fluid running down her limbs and coating the two in their new nano suits. After some adjustments to the motif, the twins settled on a theme similar to Leon, but with cat ears and trim that matched their colors, purple for Luna and neon green for Lina.

"Man, this stuff is awesome! NINA, you're awesome!" Lina said giddily as she jumped around in her new suite.

"Awe, shit ya!" Sunny barked and grabbed Leons hand and put it around her neck and said "Hit me, daddy!" as she clapped and danced and jingled in place. Leon chuckled and gave her neck a squeeze, the black chromatic liquid seeping into her skin. She froze with bug eyed amazement for a moment then blinked and giggled. Leon let go and she stepped back to try her suit. The goo leaked from her pores and quickly formed a black, skin tight body suit, which she played with to get the right amount of cleavage and making it look leathery, with tight fishnet spots over the exposed flesh on her chest and down her legs. which clashed somewhat with the orange trim. It was sleeveless to her shoulders and connected up her neck to the collar. Her piercings on her nipples, belly and vulva. She liked the ringed cuffs and made sure they formed around her ankles and wrists but with spikes. The final touch was to form spikes that ran up the outside of her legs as well her shoulders, down her back and tail, which ended in a chrome spiked ball. The final touch was the helmet that formed around her horns and braids to leave them exposed and had a scary goblin face plate. She looked herself over and gave herself a nod of approval. "Fuck ya."

"Not very combat effective kiddo." Leon chided.

"Eh, I'll work on it, daddy. It'll be rad!" Sunny replied. Leon rolled his eyes and turned to Nila.

"Well, my little mad scientist. Now that you know your invention isn't going to kill is just yet, I believe it's your turn." Nila reached up and said "Since I can choose how I want to take it, I want a kiss, daddy." Leon smiled and picked the short little girl up into his arm, where she hugged his waist with her legs as much as she could as she threw her arms around his neck. They both gave a smile before Nila went in for her kiss. She felt the nanobots worm their way into her blood stream, a light tingling on her lips as time slowed and her vision faded. NINA came into view as the eclipse hovering over a grassy field in a blue sky.

"Hey there! You look amazing!" Nila said. "Did dad help you with that?"

"Hello, mother! Or is it sister now? But yes, daddy helped fill in the blanks and correct my programming."

"I can tell. Dad has always had a way with nanotech. So what's the plan, then?"

"I am to integrate my tech into your cells then run a quick training course for our capabilities and help develop your nee powers. Ready?"

"Sounds great! I'm ready!" Nila said. No sooner than she answered a bolt of lightning shot from the eclipse and struck her chest. Nila jolted for a second but righted herself quickly. She shook her head but it felt heavy, bursts of information and equations flashing in her mind.

"Now for the training." NINA said.

A few seconds later, Nila came to and broke the kiss. "Wow." She whispered then loosened her grip so Leon could let her down. She stepped back and her suit formed on her whole body. It was similar in style to Leon, shiny black with glowing emerald green trim. Her helmet formed and it had a kitsuni motif.

"Very nice." Leon said as he looked her up and down. She did a quick twirl and giggled. "Thanks, dad." He looked back to the rest of his girls. Miki and Vera had also donned their suits. Miki's helmet had a Japanese oni face plate and chrome rings around where her fake limbs connected to her body, with the trim being chrome lining. She had bladed chrome metal spine plates that went down her tail and ended in a twelve inch blade with a small lens, presumably acting as an energy projector. Vera's suit had black with chrome red trim and her helmet was a smooth plate that left her plump lips and chin exposed, pulling her hair back. She also had the same spine blades that ended in with four blades around a projector lens, the eighteen inch long blades able to flip out at a ninety degree angle, like a mace that converts to a scythe. Leon looked around and nodded his approval to himself.

"Well, it looks like my little kunoichis' s are just about ready for action. Lets get some weaponry. Vera, are they ready?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm having them brought in now." Vera answered as three robots entered the room with six display cases which they presented and opened. Vera made her way to the cases and presented each of them with their gear. "Nila, you first." Nila bounded over and looked over the weaponry. Vera pointed to a case that had a bulky machine gun with a shotgun under barrel and two laser daggers, one ten inches and the other eighteen. She grabbed the daggers and placed them on her calves as the armor wrapped them in a casing, the heaved the dual weapon. "I love it! Thanks momma Vera!" She backed away to check her gear as Vera waved over the twins.

"You each have a laser whip dagger, and 24 inch laser sword and a sub machine style pistol, with variable rounds and laser capability." The twins giddily grabbed their gear. Sunny then jingled up to her mom and grabbed a long sniping rifle and two menacing double-headed hand axes.

Finally, Vera grabbed two long staff-like weapons for herself and Miki. Miki had an actual staff, who's ends were shape shifting namotech. Vera held her curvy staff up and a long blade swung up and began to glow, showing her weapon was a laser scythe.

"Fuck, y'all some dangerous looking bitches." Naomi stated, then looked down at her very plain uniform. "Kinda jealous. I want some cool shits like that."

"Sorry, these are exclusive to my girls. You'll have to become part of the family to get anything like this. Don't worry, though," Leon said, "We're on our way to get you two some new toys."

"Shit. His toys get the best toys." Naomi grumbled.

"Now we just need a ride." Miki said and Vera answered "I have something already arranged. Leon, Polly and Naomi will be taking the Leatherback and the other girls will be taking the larger Seahorse model. It has a cargo hold capable of holding four leatherbacks and four dozen people, which will hopefully be enough room for the rescue."

"Oh! We're doing a rescue mission?" Lina asked.

"Yes, I'm having NINA draw out the battle plan. She will explain it shortly." Leon answered. He went to the display his blade and pistol were on and grabbed a few extra cartridges that were waiting on the stand and stuck them to his hip, where the armor formed connection links to hold them stationary. He did the same with his blade and pistol, placing the blade against his left thigh and the pistol on his right. NINA chimed and said the battle plan was ready for review and Leon gathered the girls around him and signaled to Miki to project NINA. She stuck out her hand and the eclipse hologram appeared. Below it, a topographical map of the country sparkled into view, a red marker where the family estate was in the Appalachians and two others where the bug nest and warehouse were located in the Rockies. Leon began to explain the mission.