Too Smart Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon was waiting by a huge, ugly beast of a battleship as the huge bay door opened on the Seahorse, taking note of the rather disgusting smell left by the abused survivors as his girls came into view. They all rushed him and bragged about their victory at the same time, Leon laughing as they jabbered on, leading them through the walkway to the house.

"Well girls, seems you all did an excellent job tonight. The question now is, did Sunny do a good enough job to fill her request?"

"Fuck ya, I did!" Sunny blurted. The twins rolled their eyes but agreed, as well as Nila. "Well, then, go get cleaned up and meet me in the dungeon in twenty minutes."

"Right away, daddy! You heard the donkey dick daddy! Lets get ready to get FUUUUCKED!" Sunny yelled and jumped, clicking her heels together in the air before landing. She picked up Nila and put the little asian tart on her shoulders, who grabbed her horns and shouted "Tally ho, faithful steed!" and the quad took off, the twins spanking the neighing Sunny's ass as they padded off. Miki had already went into the house to the shower, assisted by a room maid, who helped her on her shaky legs, her belly still a bit swollen with the orgasm inducing ejaculate in her body.

Leon held back to wait for Vera as she walked off the Seahorse, commanding the bots to clean up the vehicle and store the alien suit with its corpse in a locking container as she approached her husband and pulled his head down for a kiss. She moved his hands to her ass and wrapped her arms around his neck so he could carry her.

"Wow! Is that for me?" Veronica said as she nodded to the massive hovering battleship.

"Spoils of war for my war queen." Leon smirked and lifted his wife in a tender bear hug.

"Our little girl was spectacular, although a bit clumsy." Vera cooed as she mashed her huge breasts onto his chest.

"I guess she earned what I'm about to do to her. Of course, I have to reward all of you for such a great job."

"Oooo, I like the sound of that! Fuck me to the bedroom?"

"I can't let my bombshell wife down now, can I?" Leon said as Vera lifted her ass so he could fish out his fleshy pole and dropped her down slowly onto it, Veronica's eyes rolling back in bliss as she hilted him inside her, her juices leaving a trail of cream as they walked. "I already pumped a load into Miki so she will meet us in the shower." Her tail wrapped around his balls and massaged them as they walked.

"What about Naomi and Polly?" Vera asked, rotating her hips, making the huge dick inside of her stir her insides. Leon turned reluctantly back at the two tall women moving their equipment and the strange device to a robotic hover cart.

"I don't know, lets ask. Hey Polly! You gonna come down to the dungeon for a bit of fun and relaxation?"

Polly looked up and gave a disgusted look and turned away. "I'll pass, thanks. Gonna get this machine set up and maybe get Naomi set up, then get some chow, take a bath and hit the sack. I'm beat from the last few days."

Leon looked over at Naomi and raised his eyebrow. "Naomi?"

Naomi looked at Polly and shrugged. "Shit, I would be so down for dinner and a show later, but I'm itching to get these implants and try them out. It's pretty late already, anyway. Thanks, though. Boss daddy." She winked and Polly nudged her with her elbow. Naomi scoffed at her with a "fuck you, bitch" but went back to loading the cart and pushing it to the med bay.

"I had Laura invite our guests to your little award ceremony, if you don't mind daddy. She is helping Lita take care of her arboretum after Sunny's little accident. She'll join us after." Vera panted in his ear.

"The more the merrier. Your friends are hot so I don't mind at all." He said and slapped one of her huge cheeks. She yelped but laughed as she rode him into the house, showering his face and neck with kisses.

Polly and Naomi were setting up the med bay to accommodate the implant surgery but Polly was in a visibly fowl mood, tossing her equipment and slamming things around. Naomi put up with it for a few moments but huffed and rolled her eyes before going to sit on the table.

"Hey." She said, grabbing Pollys wrist and pulling her into a four handed hug, Polly keeping her arms at her sides as she looked down into the eyes of her dark skinned girlfriend between her massive tits. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours, Polly?"

Polly frowned for a moment. "I can't believe he fucked her in front of us. Right after the one in the cabin on the way. Just.... Fucking like there isn't shit to do."

"It's, like, one in the morning and we just got back from a mission. He's celebrating. In his own house."

"Ya, while we're out here working and doing all this other stuff." Polly grumbled. Naomi had a skeptical look on her face.

"If you want to get laid, just say so. I know we had a bit of fun earlier but it would be nice to snap off a few 'gasms, ya know? Nobody but you is making us do all this. We can do the implants in the morning. But we got invited to the family orgy and this family is real fucking good at making a show of their crazy sex life. These people work hard and play harder, which is exactly the kind of environment you need to loosen up. I'm totally down for that kind of life change and you definitely need it."

"I don't want to be in an orgy. I want... I don't fucking know what I want." Polly sniveled. Naomi grew irritated and smacked Pollys ass with one of her foot hands.

"Well, that's it, then. We goin'. You ain't gotta fuck anyone but me, but we goin'. I want to see this. Fuck, at this point I need to see it. We're in this." Naomi chided sternly.

"Ya, but it's going to get to a point where you're going to fuck him. I don't want you to fuck him. I don't want to fuck him." Polly started to look nervous. Naomi grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. Polly loved it when she did that and she visibly relaxed as she let it happen.

"Listen," Naomi said. "I won't fuck him. Tonight, anyway. But it'll happen eventually. I have a feeling we will be stuck with this family for a long ass time and frankly, I don't see a better option, nor would I want one. I haven't been with this crew for two days and I'm already hooked. Just consider what I've said and lets go have some fun. Okay?"

Polly stood for a second then rolled her eyes and said "Alright, fine. But only for an hour. I'm starting to get tired."

"There's my alabaster baby doll. We'll finish all this shit this up tomorrow. Lets go wash up and join the party." Naomi gave her one more kiss and pushed her away to hop off the table. She stretched and swatted Polly's ass again and lead her through the courtyard to their room.

Hope you're enjoying the madness! Give it a vote if you did!