Too Smart Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins looked at each other before turning to Nila.

"Dude! What the fuck!." Luna said before laughing hysterically.

"My turn." Lina said and two fifty foot walls of rock jutted out from the ground and quickly came together, pancaking five dozen bugs before the rocks formed a gigantic boulder and barreled down the entrance, crunches and pops echoing through it as the mass plowed over the bodies in its path. "Fuck ya!" Sunny yelled and hopped in place, the slime on her body smoking before her whole body was engulfed in flames, burning off anything remaining on her as she gave chase to the boulder. Lina laughed and followed her goofy sister into the hive.

"Stay together!" Nila shouted before rolling her eyes in a huff and grabbed Luna, who was waving at the ship, as she chased the other two.

Leon watched from the cargo door and felt like he may have put them in a detrimental situation but shook it off and hopped into the Leatherback. It exited the Seahorse and slowly made a quick circle to get a last look at the girls on the ground before cloaking and zipping off to the north through the darkness.

It took only two minutes to arrive at the warehouse area. Miki did a quick scan check before hovering the vehicle near the entrance and dropped the back. The warehouse itself was built into the side of a small mountain, a foot thick sliding bay door with a human door in the corner. Leon went to his wife in the cabin and said "When we hop out, I want you to take off and stay hidden but run full scans and monitor for any incoming traffic."

"Roger that, master. I'll swing in when I get the call."

The door dropped open and Polly jumped out first, followed by Naomi and Leon. Miki closed the door and lifted off, cloaking the vehicle as she shot up above the hill over the warehouse. Polly approached the small door as she pulled out her collection of key cards. Leon used his sonar and electro vision to get a lay of the area and the landscape lit up around him. He saw the rolling hills covered with the shrubs, small trees and rock formations that littered the wide road that led up to the warehouse door. The invisible floating cameras and the circuits of energy coursing through them, the ship, Polly and Naomi, who's bodies lit up with a glow brighter than he remembered.

The warehouse itself was quite massive, pushing two kilometers deep into the hill and several hundred meters wide. He could see rows of shelves but the containers got larger at the back, strange vehicles and other unidentifiable objects, many emitting strange pulses and waves of energy and colors. He saw the lines of the simple security system as Polly approached the door. This place was old, not having any of the more modern security most sites had, likely from lack of knowing the existence of this place.

Polly slid the card into the card slot and the door clicked. They all gave one last look around before entering. Polly hit the light switch and the old halogen bulbs buzzed to life, illuminating the rows of boxed items. Leon looked at the little hover cam and told Miki and Nina to get a quick visual inventory of the place. He then turned to Polly.

"So, what are we looking for?" He asked. She pulled out another card key. "Not quite sure but it has a card reader on it."

Naomi said "Well let's get cracking, then. Already getting the creeps." They each took a row and scanned the shelves as they walked. Most items were either in boxes or wrapped in black plastic.

"These things have serial numbers." Naomi shouted. "Any idea what the nomenclature is on what we're looking for?"

Polly flipped the card around and saw a serial number scribbled lightly on the back. "Uuuh, lets see. 2R2S362. Maybe second row, second shelf, number 362?"

As Leon walked, NINA chimed in. "Daddy, there are some very strange readings in this building. I am very interested."

"Well, go and have a look. Let me know if you find anything we may need." Leon lifted his hand and a small ping-pong ball sized camera orb formed from the liquid armor in his palm and buzzed off, scanning each item on the shelves. After each scan it emitted a sad beep before moving on. "Many of these items are unknown and made of unknown material."

"Such as?" Leon asked.

"Like this stack of materials in this box." The orb stopped in front of a long and wide wood box. Leon ripped the lid off, as if the nails weren't there and revealed plates of glass, some transparent and some mirrored.

"What's this?" Leon asked.

"Unknown. It appears to be plates of hardened photons. One type absorbs, one diffuses and the other reflects." answered NINA. Leon reached in and touched it, which caused a strange ripple through his armor that he could feel roll up his arm. NINA chimed "material integrated." Leon raised an eyebrow and smirked to himself behind his helmet. He backed off and continued down the row. The orb zipped a few paces to the next box. "Item identified." NINA said a second later. "You'll like this one!" Leon approached a long device draped in a tarp, he pulled it off and saw a strange machine that was a 4 meter rod with a dish at one end, several domes in a row along the rod, ending in a box.

"Fuck is this?" Leon asked, somewhat confused at the vaguely familiar object.

"It's a functioning version of the Tesla death ray, albeit crude and bulky in its construction."

"Really?" Leon asked and touched it.

"Death ray is not a very accurate description. It's more of a null field that can be extended to other objects."

"Interesting. What else about it?" Asked Leon.

"It isolates and separates frequencies as well as mutes them. Energy can be redirected or canceled. Pattern integrated."

"That means?"

"I have successfully integrated the technology into our systems and we can now emulate its effects." Leon smirked again but was interrupted by Polly shouting that she found the box. Leon floated over the shelf down the isle to Polly as Naomi jogged around the corner.

The box was a square meter in size and made of plywood. Leon could see through it and saw the odd shape and the energy that dimly throbbed within. He held up his hand to it and pushed his will onto it, which made the nails pull away and the panels of the box opened away like a technical tear down and exposed the machine inside.

"Damn, that's dope." Naomi huffed. Polly gave her a look. "What? Your man here telepathically exploded that box in slow-mo. That's fuckin' dope!" She threw up her arms in a questioning pose.

The item itself looked like a topless pyramid and chrome plated.

"I remember this. It was in the room when the implants were installed." Polly said.

"I'll get it. Looks pretty heavy." Said Leon and reached out to grab it.

Just then there was a loud "thwomp" from outside that shook the warehouse, like a deep sonic boom. Miki chimed in just then.

"Master, a ship just showed up out of nowhere! It must have been hypersonic! I couldn't detect its approach in time!" Miki said in a nervous tome.

"Shit. Have they detected you?" Leon asked as he heard the new ships engines rumble outside the warehouse.

"Not yet, I don't think. But it looks very well armed. I don't think the leatherback would last very long against this thing." She answered.

"Take off if you are detected. We found what we needed so be ready to pick us up if we get clear enough."

"Yes, dear. Be careful." Miki signed off just as he heard an explosion. The big ship had blown the bay door open.

"We need to get out of here. The only door is through the front, though. Follow the wall back up to the entrance."

"I'll get this." Naomi said as she grabbed the chrome pyramid and snuck to the side isle with Polly leading her.

The dust rolled down the isles, lit up by flood lights from the ship out front, several shadows creeping through the new doorway. The central silhouette was very large and very familiar as it lumbered in, followed by four quick figures running past it. A low chuckle could be heard from the ten foot figure entering the warehouse. Four stumpy tentacles breached the settling dust first, followed by a ragged looking fin then the wide toothy maw of Typhon. He was covered in burns and scabs from their previous encounter.

"My favorite dyke trio! Thanks Polly. I never would have found this place without you." The other four shadows burst from the dust and charged. They looked like hairless wolves with slimy scales, four arms and four tentacles on each of their backs. Their heads were wide with four eyes and mouths filled with teeth. The beasts were armed with laser blade pistols, long barreled with a glowing blade running the under-barrel.

"Great. What the fuck are you doing here, fish dick?" Naomi shouted at Typhon.

"Working on a few projects that Ben never let me finish. Seems you found one of the things I was looking for. Thanks for leading me here!" Three of the quick beasts leaped at Polly and Naomi. There was a snapping buzz as Pollys implants appeared and shot two of the beasts out of the air. The third one swung his blade down but froze in mid air before it could connect, Polly blocking Naomi from the attempted attack. Leon had telekinetically caught the creature in the air and elevated it high into the air before the thing exploded. He had shot the thing with an explosive round from his new pistol, to great effect as chunks of fishy smelling meat and yellow-green mist fell on the two women. Leon had to immediately redirect to the last of the four, who charged him. It blasted at him as it ran but the beams were absorbed into his armor to no effect, which gave him time to catch the offender falling on Polly. As the thing leapt he pulled up and extended his blade, swinging up to halve the monster. Before the two parts could hit the ground, he telekinetically pushed them at Typhon, who didn't even flinch, just held a strange, toothy smile, his clawed forearms clacking open and closed rapidly.

"Huh. Well that's a thing you do now." The hulking shark man mumbled. Then a thunderous shrieking and stomping was heard as dozens more of the beasts flooded the door into the warehouse. Then, several dozen flying creatures burst in from the top of the destroyed doorway. They looked like huge, twelve foot long flying fish but with two sets of wings, a sawfish nose, six tentacles dangling underneath, two feet in length, and a laser cannon on its back.

Polly was blasting as she defended Naomi holding the awkward chrome box and the fell back farther into the cave but they were getting overwhelmed quickly. Four giant crab tanks pushed in as well, followed by a bigger one. All had rugged, spiky carapaces with high tech energy blasters bolted to their natural armor, with dual missile batteries on their backs, the largest one having four.

Leon made a quick assessment, then time slowed suddenly as NINA interrupted. "Daddy, I hope it isn't out of line for me to pull you away at such a dire time, but I have some information." There were almost a dozen assault monsters leaping at him, as many rockets and a wave of flying fish, all moving at an almost imperceptibly slow speed, apart from the lines of energy flicking on and off as the barrels connected without damage to his shiny black armor.

"It's a little inconvenient but I assume the information is pretty important. Let's hear it." Said Leon.

"Oh, it is! The good news is I was able to not only integrate the new technology, but able to combine them."

"Ya? How so?"

I am able to create a shield generator with multiple capabilities." Said NINA.

"Nice. Could we use it to help Polly and Naomi?"

"Yes. I will send a drone to project the shield."

"Anything else?" Leon asked.

"It seems those flying ones are looking for something other than the device Naomi is carrying. Their tearing all the boxes open but not taking anything."

Leon considered as he watched the environment around him move in slow motion and said "Keep track of them and try to have another drone to follow whatever they take. Can you still integrate things as a drone?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Alright, try to get what you can. I'm about to show this glorified catfish some of my new tricks."

"Yes, daddy!" NINA said, and Leon was flooded with a good feeling before time resumed it's normal speed. A drone ball shot off to the retreating women and a burst of red energy expanded out to form a bubble around the two. Pollys X-ray cannon and missile battery were shooting out through it, but the creatures or their weapons couldn't break through. The two changed direction, pushing forward again. Two more loud "thwomps" were heard and Miki chimed in. "Two more ships just arrived, Leon. There's a lot of nasties jumping out. NINA said she has some new integrations that can help out here." Leon pulled out his blade and swung an arc that dismembered the incoming wave, spraying guts and limbs around him, dripping down his new shield.

"Hold off on that until Polly and Naomi are clear enough to extract them. I don't want them knowing you're there until the last minute." Said Leon.

NINA chimed in and said "I'm having trouble hacking i to the ships. I could send another micro drone into one of them and try to get control from inside."

Leon shot two more explosive rounds into another wave. "You can do that? Sure, have at it." Another quarter sized orb separated from his armor and zipped through the crowd and out the door. "Alright, time to clear the room." Leon said out loud to himself.

Sunny was having a blast running deeper into the hive tunnels, setting everything on fire that would catch while Nila blasted anything that got past her. The girls had to watch their step as the rock around the fire bomb would glow red hot as she barreled through, chasing the boulder as it rolled down hill. The tunnel branched off to a maggot room and Lina slowed the boulder. "We have to clear these side rooms before moving on. We don't want to get caught from behind." Luna said. They were immediately met with dozens of the flying stingers, which the girls blasted with there rapid fire lasers. Luna figured out she could effect the water in their bodies and made several of the bugs explode from the inside as her twin dealt with the bigger, warrior drone by growing rock spikes from the ground and walls, lancing most of the beasts in place as they attempted to buzz free. Sunny stayed with the boulder, roasting any critters that happened to squeeze around the massive rock. Nila cleared her way to the group of humans being fed on. Most were covered in maggots. As she approached, some of the smaller one began burrowing into the near corpses, the flesh they were under writhing as they tore up the victims insides trying to hide, which finished off the lives of those being fed on. Soon the life signs faded from all the humans in the cave. Lina almost vomited in her helmet as Lina shivered in disgust and made gagging noises.

"Is this what is going to happen to all of them? This is sick." Lina shakily said.

Nila came up and put a hand on her shoulder. "I think this is the fate of the feeding occupants. I just hope we can rescue some from the breeding chambers."

"Gah, that's a gross thought. That sounds like it would suck more than this." Luna said.

"It's getting kinda hot in here, isn't it?" Lina asked, noticing the temperature gage on her HUD had jumped 20 degrees. The hall behind them was glowing brightly, heavy with the sound of flame throwing sounds. "What's she doing?" Luna asked and the trio rushed to check on Sunny.

As they exited the feeding chamber into the main tunnel they got a shock. Sunny had abandoned her axes on the ground and had jets of white hot flame coming from her mouth and palms, melting her way through the boulder. Four foot flames burst from her spike balled tail and horns, bright light blazing in her eyes. And she was eight feet tall.

"Whoa." The twins said in unison.

"GET THIS SHIT OUTTA MY FUCKING WAAAYYYY!" The burning giant howled and increased her intensity and grew another foot taller.

Nila said "You heard the bimbo! Get that rock out of her way, Lina! Quick! Before she blows for real!" Lina reformed the glowing rock into a port hole, which didn't open fast enough for Sunny, who pushed through the soft molten rock like mud. Six huge tank lice were waiting on the other side, the rock hot enough to keep them back, though the tunnel behind them was almost clogged with insects. She screamed bloody murder, a hundred foot burst of flame vomiting from her mouth, blasting the mountainous pile of charring insects back.

"Shit." Nila said. "We can't let her burn any of the survivors. Any chance you can scan ahead and close off any rooms with people in them, Lina?"

Lina checked her HUD and NINA displayed the map layout of the tunnel system. "I think so. Give me a sec." She concentrated and the first chamber entrance began to narrow and close, like a big stony sphincter, just in time for it to close before the heat could roast the occupants. Lina felt proud of herself and continued to close the chambers as her and her sisters trailed Sunny.

"Were is she going?" Luna asked.

"At this point, wherever we lead her." Nila answered.

"And that would be?" Nila added.

"To the queens chamber." said Lina. "NINA, would you watch after her and let us know if she gets into trouble?"

"Yes, maker." NINA answered.

Nila acknowledged and continued closing off a path to the main chamber. As they descended, they maintained a safe distance from Sunny as they cleared each offshoot until they came across the first breeding chamber.

"This is the room where dad found that alien thingy." Luna said. "Look! There it is."

"Ugh. You were right, Luna. This is really gross." said Lina. The breeding chamber was active with the sounds of, well, breeding. All the human occupants were women, limbs locked to the floors and walls by a hardened paste, their abdomens bloated with squirming eggs, so heavily distended that they looked ready to birth quintuplets. They were being mounted by bugs that looked like the stingers but their thorax were adapted to be penile rather than having stingers. Several dozen stinger and fighting drones began their defensive attack.

"I'm gonna puke." Lina choked as she blasted and sliced at the attackers.

"Luna, would you be able to pop these fuck bugs?" Lina asked.

"Not soon enough." She answered and paused to concentrate and throughout the room there was screeching and clattering as the bugs began to expand and pop. After a few moments the room fell silent apart from the panting of the impregnated women in the room. "I got all the bugs flying around but the women still have the grubs inside them."

"Alright. Now we need to figure out how to get these women out of here." Lina said. NINA chimed in.

"Maker, daddy found the warehouse and we have integrated something that may help." She said.

"Oh, cool! What is it?" Asked Lina.

"I am able to project hard light structures from what is called "Lux and Relux surfaces."

"Damn. Dad has been busy! Okay. How can that help?"

"I can project levitating gurneys to assist in extracting these poor victims."

"Oh, that's a great idea! Let's get to it!" Lina said and two tennis ball sized orbs formed from each of the girls armor and raced to loosen the hardened restraints and float the pregnant victims out of the long tunnel up to the surface.

"Mama Vera?" Lina said over the coms.

"Yes, commander Lina?" Vera said sweetly, causing Lina to blush a bit in her helmet.

"We have civilians being evacuated to the surface."

"I'll have the bay doors open and waiting." Vera answered.

"Thanks momma." Lina said and made her way to the alien corpse. The body was dusty and almost petrified looking. The suit itself was strange, puffy and ribbed like the Michelin man or a fat baby with too many rolls. There was no helmet that she could see but found the gloves with the dusty, crunchy hands in it. She had another drone form and encapsulate it so it could be sent to the seahorse and gathered her sisters to clear the next one.