Too Smart Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sunny is almost to the queens chamber. We should hurry up." Luna said as she checked the holomap.

"Alright. We'll clear the rooms of attackers as quickly as we can so the drones can get these people out. Lina, if there are rooms with no people, could you collapse them?"

"On it." Lina said and went to work doing just that, rumbling sounds shaking the tunnels as each room caved in on itself, crushing everything within.

"Now lets catch up with the big red bimbo." Nila said and her and her sisters suits lifted of the ground and flew down the tunnel to meet up with their firebomb sister.

Leon flashed across the room, faster than the eye could track as he sliced through and bashed every monster that came through the blown out warehouse entrance. It took about two seconds for him to eliminate several dozens of offending hybrids, most exploding on impact as he passed by. He cleared most of the ground forces but made sure to keep Typhon alive for a little chat, though he did find it a little strange that he just stood there the whole time. Very quickly, the only monsters left were a few hundred flying fish, most in a cluster at the far end raging through boxes and ignoring combat altogether. The high activity gave NINA trouble in tracking all the waving limbs. The devices they grabbed were lobbed across the warehouse.

A few moments later it was just Typhon and Leon standing in a massive pile of twitching, steaming corpses, some still dripping off the walls and ceiling. Polly and Naomi had reached the door but held on the inside because of the three ships hovering outside.

"Well, that narrows it down a bit." Leon said as he stood if front of the ten foot shark man, who said nothing, just standing there with the same toothy grin, claws clacking away on his fore arms. The stumps of his tentacles wiggled on his back. "I hope nothing happens to your ships." Just then there was a energetic revving, then heavy blasting outside. A few seconds later there were two huge explosions and crashing. Through the cacophony of grinding and burning machinery there was a deep and loud "HONK-HONK" from the leatherback as it dropped into view through the hole in the warehouse gate.

"There goes your ride." Said Leon.

"Eh, I got more. Besides. I got what I really came for." Through the flapping at the back of the warehouse, the NINA drone observed a small orb-like object with tubes and wires dangling off of it disappear into the swarm of tentacles and winged fish as a giant clawed hand reached out from the mass and clenched the object, crushing the fish with it, then draw back into the mass. There was a chuckle and a bright flash before the swarm exploded, killing the creatures off.

"Hmm." Leon heard NINA mumble in his ear.

"What?" Leon said with obvious irritation.

"Daddy, It seems he may have took something of importance. If my scans were correct, he took a nano quantum accelerator."

"What's that for? Sounds familiar" Leon asked quickly.

"It's something a nano machine can use to greatly accelerate fabrication and synthesis of nano particles and their processes."

"Fuck." Leon looked back to the giant in front of him. "Why are you just standing there? Why is he just standing there?" Leon asked getting more frustrated.

"There seems to be no active consciousness at the moment. It was weak before but now it's like there isn't a pilot." NINA said. Leon waved his hand in front of Typhons scarred and scabby face but no reaction. He saw Polly and Naomi get on the back of the leatherback and they gave him a thumbs up. He went to return it but it grew dark around him and there was tremendous pressure. It took him a second to realize he was half swallowed and was being tossed around before he concentrated on a massive electrical discharge that caused the body of Typhon to convulse then fall, pushing Leon further into the giant mouth before the corpse burned away and he burst through the charred meat.

Miki came through on the coms. "Darling, are you Okay?"

Leon shook off the remaining bits of Typhon as he stepped out of the cavity in the smoldering body.

"Ya. I guess so." He looked around, noticing a few straggling flying fish and blasted them with his laser pistol. "Vera, How are the girls doing?" There was a few moments of silence before she answered answered.

"Daddy, they're doing wonderful. We've cleared the survivors and got them on the seahorse. The girls recovered the alien suit and are just about to take care of the queen. Apparently Sunny is "kicking ass," as the twins said." Vera answered.

"Good. I think we are done here so I'll be heading out shortly. NINA was able to hack one of these ships that attacked us so we got a new toy for you. We still meeting at home?"

"Yes, daddy. I have informed Albuquerque of the incoming injured and it should only take another 20 minutes after the girls are done with the hive before we will arrive home. Were you successful?"

"Ya, for the most part. Typhon showed up, though. Had to deal with that. Not sure it went well, though. He got away with something we probably shouldn't have let him take, but nobody was hurt and we got what Polly and Naomi needed." Miki chimed in on the coms.

"Master, I hate to interrupt, but the military has been informed of our activities here and have scrambled three hypersonic defense drones to intercept."

"Alright, lets get out of here. NINA, have you scanned enough? We have to leave."

"Yes, daddy, though there are a number of things that I regrettably missed. The drone is returning now." NINA said. The little ball zipped in, then reattached and fused itself into Leons armor and they flew from the warehouse into the leatherback bay doors as they closed and the vehicle bolted, less than ten seconds before the hypersonic drones arrived. As they sped off into the dark night Leon talked to Naomi and Polly. They were examining the strange topless pyramid. The surfaces were smooth and polished silver toned and nothing else.

"So what is this thing?" Leon asked.

"Not sure." Polly answered. "It was something Ben had procured during one of his trips."

"How does it work?"

"Well, when I used it, I had to use this..." She reached into one of her cargo pockets and pulled out a shiny red cube, that had the same measurements as the top part of the pyramid.

"You aren't going to use that right now are you?" Naomi asked.

"No, not here. We can do it at the med lab when we get back."

Leon said "Well, it will only take ten minutes to get back to the house. I'm going to say hi to the wife. I've worked up a hankerin' to bust a nut."

"Give her a kiss for me." Naomi grinned and winked as he moved to the front.

"Oh, I'll do more than that." Leon came up behind Miki and grabbed her bodacious melons as he kissed the top of her head.

"Oh, there you are, husband of mine. Heard you need a little relief. I warmed a spot for you. NINA, you have command of the ship. I need to praise my wonderful husband." Miki said as she stood up and jumped into Leons arms as he replaced her in the seat, kissing each other deeply. As his hard-on grew, his suit opened up to free his rising flagpole and Miki's opened up as well, from tail up the front to her collar, dripping her desire on his glans as he told her to "hole up" as he sat down and picked her up. She giggled and retracted her limbs as he lowered her onto his shaft. She wiggled her hips as the head seated itself between her tiny pussy lips, getting the rod nice and juicy for the impending impalement.

With one hand on her hip and the other grabbing a horn, which caused a shivering moan to escape Miki's lips, and forced her down. He gritted his teeth, always seemingly unprepared for the tightness as he thump, thump, thumped through the three restrictive portals to her insides. Passing through her lips and both cervixes loudly knocked the wind out of the tiny asian at each breach, loud groans rattling the cabin as she was fully seated around her husbands massive tool. He held her still for a few moments to let her work through the penetration induced orgasm before kissing her again and played with her big, firm, leaking breasts.

Miki broke the kiss and leaned back, the massive rod holding her up as the head made an appearance at her sternum and she said "Wreck me, master!" Leon gave an evil grin and after getting a solid grip on her horn and hip again, began to furiously jack himself off with his fleshlight wife, blasting in and out of both cervical mouths inside her body. He brought himself to orgasm quickly, only popping in and out of her uterus then slammed her down hard as he throbbed and shot a pint of his cum into his wife's convulsing and squeezing body.

"Whew! That's what I needed." Leon said as he fell back in the seat. "So, I hear the girls are handling themselves well enough." Miki wasn't responding as she had slipped of to a cum coma. She could only nod as he unsheathed from her quivering snatch. She was shocked back awake by being impaled through her ass. He grabbed her huge breasts and pulled her all the way down and began sucking the sweet milk from them. "Is Sunny do well?" He asked between gulps. Miki nodded again through sweaty, lidded eyes. "Guess I better fill up, then. She'll probably want her reward."

Sunny had almost reached the queens chamber, charred insect shells littering the way behind her. The twins walked behind her, making sure nothing snuck up on them, which stayed clear while Nila picked off any flyers that managed to sneak by the now ten foot tall red head. Sunny slowed down and glanced back at her sisters finally and noticed something was off.

"Hey, did you guys shrink or something? Your super short." She asked, fire and smoke bursting from her mouth as she talked. Luna held up Sunnys axes and wiggled them.

"You sure dude? 'Cuz where I'm at, you're like, ten feet tall."

"Oh, shit!" Sunny said as she looked down at herself. "Is that why I'm so tired all of a sudden? And hungry? Like suuuper hungry."

"Maybe." Nila said "But we're at the last room with the queen. Lets mop this up and get out of here."

"Kay. HERE THAT!" Sunny yelled towards the last room. "I'm gonna come in there and fucking ROAST you bitches! Then my daddy is gonna fuck me 'til I burst! BONZAIIIII!"

"Did she really just yell all that?" Lina asked her twin.

"Ya, but can you blame her? Daddy got some really good dick." Luna said but paused and added "Oooooh, you mean the bonzai thing. Ya, she said it. She's funny!" Nila and Lina shook their heads and chased their flaming sister into the chamber.

The room was more of a cavern that was easily tens of thousands of square feet with a small underground stream that was polluted with insect excrement and the bones of consumed humans. Here there were the largest of the giant crab lice, about twenty. The high ceiling was aglow with a putrid yellow brown light from glow worms crawling along the tops of the walls and the long stalactites hanging down. A cloud of flyers buzzed around a mountainous heap of waste that was topped by the ugliest of the bugs, the queen. Her thirty foot long thorax hung low and curled down the heap where it spat eggs onto the waiting crawlers who carried them off behind the mound to an egg pile that was only formed recently due to the invading female killers.

The queens body was long, segmented and covered in jagged spikes. She had two dozen legs and four giant mantis arms under a wide plated head that foamed with little arms that tore into nothing. The six bulging eyes stared at Sunny as she stepped into the opening archway to the cavern. Immediately she was swarmed but the wall of heat and flames crispified them before they could get too close. The small asian trio entered and spread out behind Sunny and shot at the smaller bugs while Sunny burned and crushed the giant louses with huge plumes of white hot fire. Lina had made it rain the stalactites down, lancing and pinning many of the larger bugs to the ground while Luna popped them internally, draining the fluids in big puddles underneath their hollowed carapaces.

Sunny yelled "EAT DIIIIIICKS!" as she leapt at the massive queen and ripped the things head from its body and began pounding her giant flaming fists into the spongey thorax, like mashing a giant banana. It didn't take long for her to reduce the beastly bug into burning paste, grinding the remains into the pile of excrement, which also caught on fire. The heat she released caused the maggots around her to swell and burst like slimy popcorn. The trio finished clearing the room as the burning giant continued to smash the pile, cussing and laughing maniacally the whole time. Nila and the twins just stood there and watched for over a minute before calling out that they had finished.

"Okay, we're done! We can stop now." Luna shouted. No response, just fiery booms from her foot wide fists and she spewed profanities and punches.

"You can stop now!" Lina added.

"Fuckin yucky fuckin' fucks! Big stupid bed bug-ass bitch!" The corpse was being pounded into the pile of bones and excrement

"Yo! Clifford! The longer you take, the longer it will be before daddy can fill your guts!"

Still no response. Luna looked at the small stream and laughed at herself. "I'll get her attention." She waved her hand at the water and a tentacle of water snaked up and widened like a cobra before striking down and dousing Sunny. The heat caused the water to instantly vaporize, filling the cavern with steam. Sunnys silhouette could be seen in the cloud shrinking and dimming until she was cooled off and back to normal size. As the steam cleared, Sunny could be seen on her ass in front of the pile of grossness, giggling to herself. Nila hopped over to her soggy, steaming sister and laughed as she helped her up. Just then, Vera chimed in on the coms.

"Are you girls done yet? Daddy and the others have just finished up and are heading back to the house. It would be nice to drop these civilians off before any other complications happen."

"We are just finishing up and cooling Sunny off. We are about to head back to the surface." Nila answered. "Okay, sluts. Lets get outta here! I can't wait to tell daddy how good we were."

"You said it!" Sunny mumbled. She felt dizzy and weak as she wobbled to her feet, giggling as she stubbled a few times. "Ugh. Lets go! I'm starving already. And super tired for some reason."

With that, the girls activated the hover boosters in their suits and zipped back up the tunnel. As they cleared the mouth on the way to the seahorses large bay, Nila told Lina to seal the tunnel, which she did, the opening crumbling and collapsing in a rumbling pile of dust and rock. As they landed in the bay, Sunny collapsed, her little sisters rushing to check on her.

The girls slowly made their way into the cabin, the three practically carrying Sunny the whole way to one of the huge cushy chairs. The twins huffed and high-fived each other before commenting how horny all the fighting got them and disappeared farther back in the cabin to relax each other. Nila got up to go to the cabin and talk to Vera but Sunny grabbed her hand and grumbled "Wait! Stay with me." She had a puppy dog pout on her tired face. Nila smiled softly, appreciative of being needed by her new sister.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to talk to your mom."

"Okay. Hurry., big sis." Sunny whined weakly as she slid off her chair onto the floor, resting her head on the seat cushion.

Nila went to the cockpit and kissed Vera on the cheek.

"Hey, momma Vera. We're settled in for now. How are the survivors?"

"I have the med droids keeping them stable for now. They will also handle the transfer so you girls can relax until we get home." Vera answered as she checked her monitors as she flew.

"Okay. Sunny did a fantastic job but she is exhausted. Growing into ten foot tall effigy really took it out of her."

"Geez, ten toot tall? I'll have to review the footage."

"It should be entertaining, at least. She is waiting for me so I'm going to go back and keep her company. Love you." Nila kissed her cheek again and left the cockpit.

Back in the cabin Sunny was moaning into the cushion. Nila asked how she was doing.

"Muh fuggin' head hurts. And I'm kinda dizzy." She whined. Nila lifted Sunny's head as she scooted into the seat and placed Sunnys head on her lap. Sunny jostled around and nuzzled herself between Nilas thighs and pouted. Nila began rubbing her temples and scalp, which immediately helped her relax.

"Oooh, ya. That's so good!" She nuzzled deeper into Nila's thighs and cooed. "Man, your pussy smells awesome. Sweet cream was a good choice. You smell like daddy a bit, too. Dammit. Now I'm even MORE hungry."

Nila rolled her eyes and giggled. "I guess I'm the only one who came fully prepared." She produced her flask from the small bag she had brought and shook it as she gave Sunny the raised eyebrow look.

"You beautiful bitch!" Sunny gasped. "You are the best big sister ever!" She grabbed it and quickly opened it and took a big swig, almost choking from the pleasant effect as the orgasmic sensations washed over her. Nila snagged it from her with a sarcastic "Hey!" and took a few pulls herself and leaned back, savoring the flavor and the sensations for a few moments before going back to massaging her sister. Sunny moaned in pleasure as she nuzzled Nila's crotch, then looked up into Nilas eyes. "Could I, y'know, lick that wonderful cunt while you massage my head?"

"Oh, you like head pats, too? Sure! Daddy's cum and your tongue would be great together." Nila grabbed Sunny's horns and lifted her hips as her suit opened, then pulled the red-heads face flush to her dripping pussy and rubbed her head as they both drifted off into orgasmic bliss.

The seahorse made the trip to Albuquerque in only a few minutes, gaining clearance for airspace and use of the hospital helipad, where nurses and droids were waiting for the injured. The city itself was an impressive enclave itself. Preppers from the 2030's began to build a community, something like a Barter Town, free citizens making their own neighborhoods, high and lo tech, creating a patchwork of development styles. Even the three hundred mile wall around the city showed the home made style, some parts rusted cargo containers, others armed plasteel structures. Huge shiny super structures, some a half square mile surrounded by tin roofs, clay tiles and solar panels. The streets had more four wheeled vehicles than hover cars, public transit in both styles and even used am/fm radio. The gangs and police were the same way, though energy weapons were more common than loud, bulky standard round weaponry. Many enclaves were built this way around the world, but Albuquerque was the largest and first mega city.

The transfer of the wounded to the hospital took less than five minutes and they took back off to the mansion. Nila and Sunny were still enjoying each other on the way back, as well as the twins, who had pulled the barmaid to the back and were double teaming the young brunette slut while they kissed each other deep. The barmaid struggled being lanced by two ten inch girl dicks but was enjoying the challange, rocking back and forth, being filled and emptied from both ends, drinking as much of Luna's raspberry cream as it shot down her throat. Occasionally she would pull off and do a 180 to get an equal share of Lina's vanilla cream as the two gutted the elated girl.

"One minute out, girls." Vera chimed over the intercom. The twins reluctantly extricated themselves from the worn out barmaid and took their seats next to Nila and Sunny while the poor brunette struggled to her seat, not yet enhanced to take the ravaging the tiny twins gave her. The red-heads face was covered in thick girl goo as she sat in her own seat, which made the twins snicker loudly and point. Sunny got a confused look and licked her lips, noticing how slimy her face was and Scooby Doo licked her face clean in one circular sweep of her bejeweled tongue. This made all four burst into laughter as the vehicle touched down.