Too Smart Ch. 15

Story Info
An intermittent orgy.
13.9k words
5
2.5k
1
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

Laura was helping her daughter Lolita finish cleaning up the scorched remains of a one of a kind hybrid flower she had been working on for the past few months. Lolita was visibly upset but cleaned quietly.

"Mama, that girl is unhinged. What's going on with her? She was never this... ditzy. Of all the flowers, too." Lita mumbled.

"I know she has changed a bit, baby, but she is still young, as are you. She finally has met her father after so long and it has been coming to this for a while, now. At least she hasn't been an angry person. That would make her fire powers a lot more dangerous to handle."

"But she wouldn't have them if it wasn't for her new sisters." She dumped the last of the ashes from the dustpan into the trash bin "I must admit, mama, I'm a bit envious. Nila and the twins are so cool and fun and smart. And they treat Sunny like they have known each other forever already. She seems happy, despite her new found air-headedness. And why wouldn't she? She has a family now. She won't need a friend like me much longer."

Laura got a worried look on her face and kneeled down, grabbing her daughters shoulders to look in her distraught eyes. "Mi bonita. You two have been best of friends your whole life. She is just caught in the happiness she has missed for so long. I know you want the same. And I know that heffe Leon is not your father but he is a good man with a big heart. I know he has room for you, if you are willing to give him a chance. It hurts me knowing I have cursed you with no father. I wish I could at least fix that and I will forever regret putting you though such sadness and do everything I can to make it up to you. Now, we are finished here. Will you be sleeping in your room in the house or will you be staying out here in the greenhouse again? Primero Leon, Mistress Vera and the others will be returning soon and I must get everything ready to receive them."

"I'll be staying out here, mama. And gracias. I feel a bit better. You go ahead. I love you." Lita said, a bit of melancholy in her voice.

"Love you too, my child. Cheer up! Your birthday is in two days! You will officially be a woman! I'm so excited! Are the girls doing a good job helping plan for it?"

"Actually yes! It should be an amazing time! I can't wait! Good night mama. Say hola to René for me." The tiny dwarf girl hopped around and hummed to herself before she kissed and hugged her mother goodnight then she went off to the pool house shower to get ready for bed. She stood in front of the mirror a few moments and looked herself over, contemplating what she had discussed with Nila and the twins modifications. She was excited to be more proportionate and possibly living quite a long time, but wary of what she might have to do to get it. She shrugged and smiled at herself then went to crawl into bed. As she tucked herself in, she heard the rumble of several ships incoming. "I hope they had fun." She mumbled to herself as she began to drift iff to sleep, unaware the fun was just getting started.

Laura was in the kitchen directing the action of getting the food prepared to take down to the play dungeon. Twelve maids and eight cooks were milling about, narrowly missing each other as they moved trays, prepped plates and showed their mastery of their food crafts. While Laura was handling the general business, her lover and head chef René was driving the menu. Standing at 5'11" the dark caramel colored, thick and curvy, half black, half Korean French lady waved around a sampling spoon as she conducted the flavor symphony being composed as she sweated in her short black apron, fishnet stockings, red short heels and red chef hat. Her long, very curly black hair, streaked naturally with white in several places and was tied back under her hat. Her bangs hung straight over her brow with a streak of white itself. Her firm, jiggling J cups glistening with sweat from the steamy kitchen atmosphere. While not exactly fat, she was pleasantly plump and nothing but her tits and ass folded over any other flesh.

She was anxious to make sure everything was the best it could possibly be in the hopes Leon would be pleased. When Laura had shown her her new enhancements and told her what was happening to the house maids, she was ecstatic for the projected opportunity at immortality and being at the beginning of what she saw as a new empire at hand. And she would be the worlds premiere chef, touring the world, possibly the galaxy, preparing new dishes the world has yet to taste. Maybe even her own school.

That was her dream, anyway. Of course, a good, sloppy deep dicking would be great every now and then, just as a reward for slaving in the kitchen. Maybe some babies. Okay, lots of babies. Having your cake and eating it, too, especially that delicious mountain of meat that just strolled into her mistresses life and completely dominated everyone, she thought to herself. She shook it off and made sure all the food was ready to go, then had the girls and herself clean up quickly so they could join the festivities.

Back in the master bedroom Leon and his wives were finishing up their steamy shower. He was sucking the milk out of Vera's huge breasts, occasionally coming up to kiss her, as she held Miki between both their legs, riding the small asian onahole's face as she humped back and forth while Leon plowed her ultra tight snatch.

"So what plans do you have for our daughters tonight, dear husband?" Vera moaned as she was milked.

"I plan on giving Sunny what she earned but tease her a bit. I'll congratulate the other girls first, of course, but I'll finish with her."

"And what of us?" Vera asked.

"Oh, I'm sure you can figure out a way to entertain yourselves. Actually, now that I think about it, there is something that Miki could try. I wonder if she can feel what I feel as I fuck these cute little sluts of ours. I bet Miki would love to feel their tight flesh and what it's like for her man to cum. Speaking of which, I can feel my balls fighting off another one."

"Not so fast, mister." Vera said and backed up, pulling Miki off his huge dong with a loud sucking slurp. Miki's tongue was reluctantly pulled from Vera's aching cunt as she was lifted up and sandwiched between her two lovers. She panted heavily before catching her breath.

"Whew! In terms of trying out my power to feel what you feel, I had just been trying it and it is unbelievable how good the sensations are. You aren't kidding about how good my tight little pussy feels. I could feel you getting ready to cum and now I feel frustrated for you."

"Fuck, that sounds like it would feel amazing. I wish I could feel that, too." Vera mused.

"Well hold on a second." Miki closed her eyes and concentrated for a moment before Vera felt a tingling and a snap, sending an intense shiver down her back. She felt... different. As if she were someone else. With a penis. She felt Leon and her touch was transmitted to her own body. She gasped and got a wicked grin. She started rubbing the little Japanese onahole of a wife up and down Leons body, enjoying the sensations. She felt Miki's snatch rub the length of the underside of the shaft, all the way up until the small coochie cleft was resting on the head. She felt her rub it all over the head and she panted

"Oh, fuck, this is going to be crazy!" And began forcing the tight cunt around Leon's massive dick. She felt not only the little hole stretch around the shaft, but the squeezing down on the glans and shaft as it popped through the first ring of lips and muscle before a slow drop to the next ring. Vera's eyes rolled back and gave a shivering moan as she gorged on the feeling of filling such a tight, warm space. So tight in fact, that she couldn't push any deeper into her flreshlight friend and Leon placed his hands over hers and helped her tug downward.

She felt the spongy secondary cervix grinding and kissing at the head and slowly forced Miki down until she felt the cock stretch open then push past and felt it clamp down behind the crown of the glans. Her pussy exploded, draining her fluids onto the floor of the shower as she felt Miki's sucking guts. Leon watched the look on both his wives faces and smirked. He then pushed all the way inside, breaching into Miki's waiting womb, only the last two inches of his cock exposed. The girls cried out at the mass of pleasure they were thrown into, Vera's legs shaking as she continued to gush.

"Do that thing you do, onahole." Miki smiled weakly and nodded, then began to purr and slide her secondary cervix up and down the shaft. All three moaned out in ecstasy and reveled in the moment before they all felt Leons balls tighten and his shaft expand. Just as they were all going to pop, Leon yanked the spasming torso off his dong.

"That's enough for now. You ladies already got your fix. Need to save up for the other sex monsters." His wives whined with a pout but agreed and got out of the shower. Leon and Vera decided to wear robes, both black silk with gold dragons, while Miki opted for a cape.

"A cape?" Leon asked.

"Yes, well, I kind of found another fun thing I can do." Miki said and as she stood there, her arms and legs pulled back in but the stumps had glowing rings around the base which made her float. Her cape closed around her and she donned her oni face helmet.

"That's some nightmare fuel." Vera said. "I like it."

"Same, but I hope you aren't going to wear the helmet to the party." Leon said skeptically.

"It was a thought, but I would like some sort of blinder or VR mask. It helps me feel more intensely." She answered.

"Sensory deprivation. Okay. Hmm. It only works through touch so far, right?" Leon mused.

"So far, yes."

"But you can use the nano particles to transfer that, yes?" Leon asked while looking at the ring on his pinky the twins made for their collars.

"Yes, oddly enough." Miki answered. Leon closed his eyes for a second as he talked with NINA, then blinked back in.

"There. Now you can access anyone who has integrated with NINA. That should keep you occupied tonight. She will also monitor the girls. Her and Nila are already collecting data on what our servants are requesting and prepping the formulas for them. Tomorrow they will have finished up and begin administration after dinner."

Miki stared off into nothing for a moment as she accessed NINA then her eyes widened and she moaned "Oooooh! Thank you, master! What a treat!" She had tapped into Sunny, who was constantly horny and well stimulated most of the time, and enjoyed the sensations she had. "I don't know what is happening to Sunny. I think she is blindfolded. But it feels really good!Like she was bound by her wrists and ankles while something is vibrating in her ass as she's being fingered. Mmmmmm. Oh! And spanked! Hard!"

Splatting sounds could be heard as Miki's cunt creamed from the remote stimulation onto the marble flooring. She squawked as she was telekinetically pulled to Leon's hand.

"Enough fucking around, you slutty cuck queen. Tonight you're going to feel what it's like to make these girls cum like idiots."

"Yes, master!" Miki panted then mumbled to Vera "Fuck, that was hot." Vera wiggled her eyebrow at her then held up two leashes.

"These should be our final touches before we can head down." She handed them to Leon and he lifted her chin to snap it into place then backed away to let him do the same to Miki. As he was doing this, Laura came through the door and bowed.

"Primero, the play room is ready to receive you and the food is served. The guests are waiting and enjoying themselves. Unfortunately miss Sunny was being rude and impatient so the twins have subdued her. They also made her promise not to use her powers or the party is over."

"That explains that." Miki mumbled. Laura looked up and saw Leon finish leashing his wives and got excited.

"Those collars are wonderful! If you don't mind me asking master, will I be getting one of those?" She asked longingly.

"You want to be collared and leashed?" Leon asked with a look of mild disbelief.

"Sí, Primero. But only for you."

Vera interjected "You do understand if you get one he will own you outright, yes? No quiting, ever. You will be his slave."

"If it is Primero Leon, I would want nothing more or less. Well, maybe some a few more babies" Laura said, joyoustears welling in her eyes.

Vera turned to Leon and said "Aaawww, how sweet. This woman is literally throwing herself at you to be another one of your exclusive breeding holes." She winked with a mischievous smile.

"If she is serious, make sure she is set up for the dedication ceremony." Leon said as he smirked at Laura.

"Well then, you heard the man. While you are here, I want to get a count of all the rest of the servants who are willing to also participate in the dedication." Vera said.

"I have already informed them of the possibility. All but two who are still indecisive have accepted a permanent staffing position. René is most excited."

"René?" Leon asked.

"The head chef and Laura's girlfriend slash lover. She's a top rated chef and a beautiful, wonderful woman, though she complains of getting too old and wanting a bunch of babies, just like her girlfriend here." Vera answered, Laura turning red as a sheepish smile grew on her face.

"Excellent. Always nice to have a woman who know her way around the kitchen and wanting my babies. Anyway, we ready?" Leon asked.

"On your lead, daddy." Vera said as she swished her tail and ass at him. He jerked her leash and said "You're out front, Cum Slave." He pulled Miki's leash to him and she floated over. He grabbed a horn and pulled her face in for a ling deep kiss, making sure he got a good amount of her libido and boner boosting saliva. Miki came hard, her pussy ejecting streams of her nectar on the ground.

"Geez, what a leaky onahole. Laura, make sure there's something to catch all this juice when we get down there."

"Sí, Primero." Laura answered and lead them down the long halls and staircases to the dungeon.

Down in the playroom, things were definitely warming up. The guests, Gigi, Gia and Vito, Shawna and Tawny all had long cushy couches while Polly and Naomi were at the bar, drinking and chatting. Between them, René kept the catering tables and carts well organized and the guests well fed. Several maids were providing oral services to the guests while they ate and watched what was going on in the middle of the room, where Sunny had been blindfolded, ball gagged and strapped to a padded bench.

On her back, her wrists were bound behind her under the bench while her ankles were cuffed to rings near her head, which dangled off the end. Her vulva was high in the air, the labia chains pulling her drooling cunt hole open as the fluids pumped out like a hot spring. Her star tattooed ass hole was winking and leaking it's own juices as she humped the air.

The twins were naked and standing on either side of her upturned ass, each holding large double dildos in one hand while they spanked her with the leather paddles in their hands. Lina, also naked was standing over her head with a bag of metal links, pulling her long pieced tongue down between her cleavage and connecting it to her belly button ring. She then linked Sunny's heart shaped nipples together. Sunny was squealing and laughing as she was being swatted.

Laura entered the room first and introduced the masters of the house, which caused a wave of clapping, "yay, daddies" and whistles.

"Well this looks fun!" Leon said as he looked around the room. Lina, her hair in long pigtails bounded up to her father and got on her tiptoes to kiss him, then kissed her mothers before grabbing Leons hand and guiding him to a large, high back, plush recliner chair that was positioned a few feet in front of Sunny's sex crazed face. On either side small sitting stools were brought up next to the chair for Miki and Vera to sit on, though Miki didn't need it.

"We've been waiting for you daddy, though a bit impatiently. We had to give this whiney bimbo something to do. We were just getting started. Your cock is so beautiful, daddy. Miss Laura, would you be kind enough to bring me a glass to collect some of this caramel goodness?" Nila had opened Leons robe and sat on his lap, her back to him with his massive rod between her legs and began stroking his raging hard-on. Vera had kneeled next to Leon on her stool and offered her exposed breasts for him to continue feasting on. Laura had went behind the bar and came back with a large pint glass and held it to Leons glans while Lina wrung out globs of his relaxing pre-cum.

Miki and Vera were humming and fidgeting from the sensations transmitted from Leons cock and Miki began flowing an unending stream of girl goo onto the stool.

Laura had a worried look as she darted off behind the bar again and produced a large punchbowl which she raced to place under the floating sex toy. She snapped her fingers at a few maids and in Spanish had them run to get several five gallon flower vases while Nila milked his clear, viscous pre into the glass.

Leon looked around the room and saw everyone was entertained but Polly, of course, who sipped a large margarita and watched the wall. Naomi was on a barstool drinking a large mai tai while she played with an exposed nipple. One of her feet hands were holding the back of a maids head to her juicy snatch while the other leg hand fingered the small maids pussy.

Shawna and Tawny were on their couch with maids buried in their clefts as Shawna drank an Irish car bomb. Gigi was lightly rubbing her clit as she watched her daughter force a maid to deepthroat her brother while she laughed at his tortured facial expressions and tongue kissed him. Gigi pussy was still sore from the earlier battering she received from Leon and was happy to drink champagne as she watched her kids play.

By the time the maids had come back, Laura had the glass almost full of the clear caramel flavored precum. A five gallon, silver vase was placed under Miki, replacing the punch bowl as well as one under each end of Sunny's bound frame. Laura also had one, which she squatted over and began to finger herself wildly as she looked up at Leon with a labored smile, her shaking tits leaking milk onto the floor.

"Allow me to prepare you, Primero?" She asked shakily.

"You may, miss Laura. When you are finished, go help Vito. He looks like he needs a pick-me-up." Leon said.

"Sí, Primero." She answered and got to work slathering his waving erection in her saliva and cunt oil. Lina stayed and helped, rubbing her tiny cunt on the base of the rod butted against it, rubbing in the warming and buzzing oil into his glans and on herself. As he moaned, Vera and Miki moaned with him, signaling the sensational link between them.

Meanwhile, the twins were busy employing the double dildos and their ten inch girl cocks on Sunny's helpless body. Luna was standing over her head with one end of the dildo in her twat while the other end was being humped down Sunny's throat. She alternated between bouncing on Sunny's face and sliding back and forth, her cock sliding up the knobby bound tongue into the mass of tongue and tit meat. Sunny was drooling profusely and half drowning in the stream of raspberry cream that bled down the connecting tube of silicon.

On the other end, Lina had stuffed her dildo in her own pussy and had both shafts inside Sunny, one in each hole, while she squished Sunny's tits together to add to her twins stimulation, the two kissing each other over their squirting sister. Tawny wanted to join in and after excusing the maid, snuck up behind Lina as she double plowed Sunny's holes and grabbed both if their tails.

Lina squeaked as Sunny choked. Tawny said "I hope you don't mind. This looks fun!" Lina giggled and answered "Help yourself." She shook her ass before Tawny bent down and stuck her tongue in her puckered, soggy asshole. She pulled the tails apart to expose more of the toy then let go of Sunny's tail to grab the dildo. She told Lina to turn around, which she did from her perch, standing enough to free her cock and stepped over the huge ass and used the red-heads cheeks to squat down.