Too Smart Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon laughed. "Hahaha! Well then, I'm going to have to pump some babies in you as soon as possible, you and your lover, here."

René said "That would be a dream come true! Can you just imagine it?" She asked Laura, "Full of this mans babies? Feeding him wonderful food as he feeds our hungry wombs? Being bred over and over, giving him beautiful children? That's our dream! Breeding stock for our master! Ooooooo!"

She had talked herself into an orgasm and was kissing and humming on Leons balls while Laura stuffed he face, who was also cumming from what her lover had panting in her ear. After a few more moments, Leon tapped the two women's heads.

"As much as I would love to cum inside you sweet ladies, I have to take you up on this later. It's getting late and I need to finish giving my girls what they earned. Pardon me, girls. Oh, and Laura, I think it would be best to empty those vases. Sunny's are looking a bit overfilled. Miki's is getting there." He said. Laura nodded and said "Right away, Primero." He stepped over the still kneeling duo as they kissed each other a few more time before Laura got up and did as she was requested by crawling to the giant bowls and using her three long tongues to drink them dry. She started with the one under Sunny's dripping ass, enjoying the vanilla whorechatta slime pudding as it drained into her stomach.

Leon cast his gaze to the two remaining girls to be rewarded and walked up behind Luna, still riding Sunny's face and cleavage, head thrown back in a blissful smile. He looked down on her and grabbed her ample breasts, which jolted her out of her daze and kissed her upside down.

"Mmmf! Hi daddy! Are you her to finally gimme my raspberry creampie?" She lazily said.

"Of course. The only question is, where to make it?"

"My pussy, daddy! Creampie my little pussy! That's my favorite!" Luna said excitedly.

"Well let's get this thing out of the way." He lifted her ass by her tail, which got a squeal out of her and grabbed the double dildo and ripped it out of her cunt and Sunny's mouth. He then stuck the end into her slick anus and fed the eighteen inch toy all the way in until her sphincter closed around the end, Luna emitting a high pitched moan as it slid into her guts. Leon then reached for Sunny's blindfold and pulled it off.

"Hey there, dopey!" Leon said to Sunny.

"Hi, daddy!" She tried to say as her mouth was wide open and her knobby pierced tongue linked to her belly bell but came out as "Hah, gaggy!" There were bursting hearts on her eyes until she saw her dad's massive dick, which switched the hearts to eggplants and waterfalls.

"I think you'll enjoy the view. Then your next." He slapped her face a few times the stood back up. He aimed his pulsing rod between the cleft of Lunas legs and slide between them, only grazing the fleshy paper cut pussy slit and sliding over Sunny's tongue into her cleavage, just under Luna's cock. Lina cooed as the larger glans pushed through all that tit flesh into her mouth and sucked a moment before sliding her own tongue between the two cocks in her face. Leon stroked a few times, spurting a few globs of caramel at Lina's face then drew all the way back until the glans lined up with Luna's little hole. His balls and shaft were dragged across Sunny's face and tongue, which she was totally enjoying and giggling as she panted.

With a slow and steady heave, he split Luna wide open, her moan turning to a shriek as her dad pushed eight inches, only stopping when he bumped her cervix and held it there, his nuts on Sunny's eyes while her mouth was filling with grool that escaped the seal of Luna tightly stretched lips. Lina was drinking the raspberry grool shooting from Lunas cock as she rode through her penetration orgasm and reached around Sunny's huge tits to grab her twins hips and held her there as Leon started sawing in and out, slowly at first but picking up speed. Luna was quickly overstimulated and blacked out, flopping forward onto Sunny's bulbous breasts.

Leon rag dolled the little tart and as he was about to cum, thrust all the way past her uterine mouth, which shocked her back to consciousness in time to feel her womb expand for a moment before the effects of his cum knocked her out again. His root and balls pulsed within an inch of Sunny's face and she wished her tongue was free to wrap around it all to feel it ejaculate into her sister but was happy with being the jizz catching cum dumpster she had dreamed daddy would make her into. He slowly extricated himself, his glans catching momentarily on the backside of Luna's pulsing, sucking cervix. Popping free of that he slid the rest of the way out, breaking the seal of her tiny puffy cunt, a flood of his cum burst from her small hole right into Sunny's mouth and face. She laughed and choked, the cum in her mouth bubbling and spurting up and back down on her face.

Leon stood over his goofy daughters hysterical face and surveyed the damage as his dick lurched and drooled down onto it. Lina was trying to get off Sunny's huge butt but slipped in the mess a few times before she rolled off onto the floor, giggling as she tried to catch her breath through her cum induced orgasm. Luna had to be lifted off Sunny and Leon placed her on the floor next to her twin, who had asked a maid for a few towels and for Laura to help clean them after she was done with Nila, which she happily agreed to.

Luna was still unconscious and going through her own little death, the end of the double dildo peaking out from her cheeks and sucking back in, as if her body was fucking itself to maintain the endorphin high. He then stood back over Sunny's upside down head and whacked her face a few times with the head of his dick.

"And then there was one." Leon said. Nila had gotten out of the chair when Laura had finished cleaning her up and hugged Leon from behind.

"Hey, daddy." She cooed. Leon turned and looked down at her.

"Welcome back, kiddo! Come to help treat your bimbo sister?" He asked.

"Yep." She answered and rubbed her hands together mischievously. "Let's see, now..." Nila pointed a finger and traced Sunny's body from her neck down to her clit bell. As she touched her, her skin went see through and everyone could see the fleshy, heavily textured tubes of meat that Leon was about to invade and dominate. Her skin was refracted in a way that one could see this effect from any angle, like a superimposed x-ray of her sex organs. He could see the cilia wiggling in her throat to her smooth stomach and the nub-lined intestinal tube. Her ribbed vaginal canal ended with her womb, which throbbed and contracted in hunger.

Leon leaned around to get a good view. "Nice." He said.

"Thanks, daddy. So, where are you going to start filling this cum dumpster daddy?" Nila asked as she ran her hands all over the wiggling red head. Sunny started hooting "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Indicating she wanted it in her throat.

"My guess is she wants the first load in her stomach, so I might as well start there, though I might warm up with this tit fuck set up you girls have. It felt pretty good a minute ago." He slapped her huge F cup tits a few times before grabbing the chain connecting her heart shaped nipples and twisted it, increasing the pressure between them and slid his cock through. The knobby tongue felt wonderful as it massaged his cum tube on the underside of his dong. Nila laid her head on Sunny's belly and watched their fathers cock breach the mounds of flesh, almost bumping her nose as it spat caramel pre-cum at her face. She would open her mouth to catch a few shots between savoring the fluid. Leon was at this for a few minutes before pulling out.

"That was fun. But I really need to start getting rid some of this cum. Release her tongue, would you Nila?"

"Yes, daddy." She answered and removed the clip linking it.sunny sucked it in like a tape measure and licked her face clean.

"Whew! Man, this is awesome!" Sunny panted. "It took you long enough, though. Hearing you bang my sisters on top of me was driving me crazy! Is it finally my turn to get fucked in front of all these people? I've been waiting for, like, ever! I totally earned it! I nee-" SLAP! SLAP! Leon had raised his hand but Nila was quicker and whacked Sunny on both cheeks.

"Holy shit! Shut the fuck up, dumb-ass! How is daddy supposed to get his dick in that flapping cock holster of yours if you don't stop wagging that haw? Now quit making demands, open up and retract those teeth, bitch!" Nila had grabbed her jaw and yanked her braids back so Leon had a straight path to her stomach. He had raised his eyebrow and smirked as he snorted at Nila. "Well look at you, taking command. Good girl, as always."

"I know, thank you, daddy!" Nila winked. "But you have some holes to fill in this very rude cum dumpster of a bimbo daughter you have. And I hope you're going to give her the full monty, if you know what I mean. She needs it rough or she will never learn her lessons." Sunny rapidly nodded her head as much as she could and snaked her long tongue out and around his shaft to wrap around it and pull it down to her lips. When the glans was aimed an inch from her wet, puffy, pierced lips, Leon slid his bone in, turning his thick fourteen inches into a more girthy, nineteen inches, sliding into her hungry mouth hole and bumping her uvula.

"There you go. Wait a sec, daddy." Nila said, then straddled Sunny's waist and slid her hands from her huge tits back up to her semitransparent neck. "Okay, daddy. Now ram that beautiful fucking cock in there. I wanna feel this dummy's neck bulge."

"Leon chuckled then took a big step forward and hilted to the balls. Nila's hands grew farther apart as she watched her fathers massive cock expand her esophagus down between Sunny's cleavage, a faint outline of her heart pumping faster and faster from excitement as the head visibly pushed into her stomach. As he pushed in, her spread open pussy gushed out a long arching jet of creamy fluids towards the bar, splashing Naomi who shrieked and put up all four hands in an attempt to block the flow.

"Ay! What the fuck?" Some of the spray got onto the food she hadn't quite finished. "Shit. I need to get out of the blast zone." Polly laughed but agreed as she was close to getting drenched herself and they moved over to a table off to the side, Polly bringing the maid and having her get back to licking her pussy. Naomi licked her fingers and was surprised at the taste and finished cleaning herself as she found her seat next to her lover.

"Look at you, enjoying yourself and shit." Naomi said.

"Just following orders. Would hate to find out what would happen if I didn't." She smirked at her girlfriend and pushed the maids face closer into her vulva. A moment later, Polly drenched the maids face in orgasm.

Nila turned and saw what happened then reached back and slapped Sunny's pierced cunt to block the flow, though it sprayed out the sides. "If that's gonna happen every time you lance her throat daddy, we may need some help." She looked around and found Laura. "Miss Laura?"

"Right away miss Nila!" She said then bounded over to crouch over the almost full vase between Sunny's legs and clamp her mouth over the gushing hole. Her three tongues could be seen squeezing and slithering through to the mouth of her uterus and plugging it like a drain. Sunny wrapped her tail around Laura's neck and held her tightly to her wiggling hips.

Leon began plowing his pipe spreader in and out of Sunny's neck as Nila jerked and squeezed around it, occasionally slapping her face. Leon slammed harder and faster and grunted that he was about to cum. Nila peaked around his thrusting hips at Vera and pointed to Leons ass. Vera got the hint and got off her maids face and squeezed his butt and said "Hi, daddy. I'm here to help our daughter get what she asked for." then squatted down where she could see Sunny's red, wet face getting shafted and wrapped her long tongue around his swinging nuts. He started to cum and bucked forward and held it as he unloaded.

Vera felt his nuts tighten and slid her tongue up and into his butthole and massaged his pumping prostate and sent it into overdrive. Nila looked down and watched Sunny's stomach fill like a too-small water balloon between her legs and giggled as she stroked Leon's cock through her neck. Laura was squealing as her face was blasted like busted fire hydrant from Sunny's semen induced orgasms.

Two liters of cum later, Nila was sitting on a fleshy ball of cum visible through her sister's body and flung her leg over to dismount the wet, convulsing red head. Leon tapped Vera's head and she pulled away from his crack but held Sunny's braids as he stepped back over her, his massive bone-filled rod dripping slobber over her face as it slid out of the sucking throat. Vera caught the shaft with her tongue and wrung the fluids off it onto her cleavage as she leaned back while her husband stood over her huffing through his oversensitive recovery.

Nila had began licking and kissing Sunny as she gurgled and shook, trying to scream profanities until her cum filled mouth was covered by Nila's. Sunny started crying as they curled their tongues together and Nila pulled back and asked what was wrong.

"Oh, nothing. I just.. (sob) I just love you so muuuuuch! You're so good to me, sis. You were able to make it so easy to be with you and daddy and the way you fuck me, fuuuck I wanna be your cum dump bitch slave even more! Thank you! Thank you for everything you've done to me. And will do." She blubbered then sniffed away her tears, then, like she wasn't just sobbing a second ago said "Hey, you gonna do that thing we did be the pool earlier?"

Nila laughed then, with a devious smile moaned in a low voice "Bitch, I'm going to fist your huge ass so fucking hard and make your uterus choke on daddy's huge cock until your belly sticks out further than you huge-ass tits, you cum-addicted jizz bag." Sunny began to tear up again. "Thank you, sis."

Nila slapped her hard across the face. "Say it again, slut. Louder." SLAP!

"GAAH! THANK YOU, SISTER FOR MAKING ME A STUPID FUCK BAG WHOS ADDICTED TO DADDYS CUUUUUUMMMM! UUUUGHUGHUGH!" Sunny fell back into another chain of orgasms as Nila shoved a few fingers in her mouth and masterbated Sunny's tongue. She looked up at her father who was getting sucked clean by Vera who had her face buried in his heavy ball sack as it quickly reloaded for the next round, her tongue wrapping and flicking wildly around them as he held her leash tightly.

Nila got up and straddled Sunny's mouth and said "Get to sucking my little pussy, bitch. If you're lucky, Laura might have left a bit of daddy way up in there for you." She hunched her face as she bent down to bite and generally torture Sunny's nipples, her little bells tinkling along with the stimulation. She grunted low and long as Sunny's pierced tongue massaged her cervix. She laughed to herself as she felt the appendage try to pry her little opening up, knowing it was too tight for anyone but her father to breach.

Vera cleaned Leon off then got up and dragged him by his nineteen inch boner and lead him around to Sunny's upturned ass with Laura's face still plugging the leaking holes. She tapped her on the head and said "Thank you, but Leon and I will take it from here. Has René had a taste of the girls yet?"

Laura pulled away with a slurping smack, untwisting Sunny's tail from her neck. "No, Primera. I have been very busy and have been neglecting her recently, unfortunately."

"Well, introduce her. I'm sure she would enjoy their culinary delights. Just don't let her have any of Leon. She still needs to function the rest of the evening."

"May I give her some later?" She asked as she wiped her face.

"Yes, you may. Twins, have you met René yet? I'm sure she would love you two." Vera answered. Laura got to her feet and waved René over. The twins had recovered enough that they were on their knees sharing a deepthroat with the dildo that was pulled from Luna's ass as they jerked each other off dutch rudder style, their nipples rubbing against each other as they had each others tails in their snatches. On hearing Vera, Luna pulled away from the dildo and said they would love to meet René and got up to join Laura and her friend, who was already intrigued by the smells of raspberry and vanilla.

Vera was stroking Leon when she asked "So, daddy, which one of these two holes on our jizz bucket are you going to fill?" She rubbed the tip over the pierced, leaking clef. Nila looked up and reached out to grab the small chains around her hips that linked to the four rings on her pussy lips and pulled lightly, which opened Sunny's cunt more, the ribbed vaginal canal dilating and squeezing open and closed, drooling thick globs and strands of creamy whorechata as it begged to be stretched open and choked by Leons cock. "In here first, daddy! Her baby sack would make a great cum ballon!" Leon laughed at Nila's silly expression of her broad, toothy smile and wiggling eyebrows.

"You haven't steered me wrong yet, so, I guess I'll fuck her right in the pussy." Vera aimed the head to the pulsing hole and he pushed forward, his rod visibly sinking ten inches and smacking her cervix. He held it there as he watched the ribbed sleeve rippled with its squeezing. Nila jingled Sunny's clit bell forcefully and when she did the same to her belly button bell, the mouth of her womb could be seen push forward and swallow the bulbous glans butting against it like a worm swallowing a soft ball.

"Hey momma Vera? Mind if we trade places? I promised your slut daughter I'd do something for her." Nila asked.

"Sure sweetie. It's been a few days since she had her face where she was born from." Vera answered then replaces Nila's ass with her own on Sunny's sloppy wet face.

"Hi mom!" Sunny barely had time to say it before her mothers thighs made her vision go dark. She heard her mothers scoffing laugh as her ears were muffled. Then she felt Nila's fingers work her tight anus while her father held his cock still as her ribbed vaginal canal worked overtime to milk the invader. Nila had a bit of a struggle working her hand in the hole as there was a massive dick filling most of the space between Sunny's thighs. She passed the hardest part, getting her hand past the mushy sphincter, watching it grip her wrist, then pushed onward. She could feel all the little nodules wiggling around her hand as she pushed in, palm up as she traced Leons throbbing pussy killer. When her forearm was half way in, she felt where Sunny's womb was latched on to their fathers massive head just behind the ridge, and began to rub the sensitive meat bag. Sunny shook violently as her fluids forced their way out and around the arm and meat hammer inside her, as much as she could being restrained as she was.

"Okay, daddy, feed her the other half of that super cock of yours." Nila said, then kissed one of his butt cheeks that was in her face, then slapped the other, which caused Leon to buck forward. He had to take a step to keep from losing balance, and was met by his wife Vera's puffy lips as she grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. This only brought in five of the remaining nine inches into Sunny, but Nila and Vera urged him to hilt himself. He looked down and saw his bone filled cock surging past Sunny's belly button, her womb stretched like a too small condom ready to rupture, and flexed it. The bulge got more prominent as it pushed up just below her sternum, pushing against the already cum filled stomach.

Vera reached out and grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper into their daughter, his glans surging into the girls ribcage, a berm of flesh connecting her hips to her sternum with three inches of cock still not able to fully embed itself. Inside, Nila was rubbing along the underside of his cock, paying special attention to where the cervix strained to suck him in. She noticed the little nubs lining the intestinal tube were trying to tickle her and enjoyed the little massage.