Too Smart Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this new position, her wet, dripping cock was in Tawny's face with the dildo connecting her pussy with Sunny's ass. Tawny giggled then wrapped her lips around Linas throbbing wang and sucked it lightly as she jerked the dildo fast and hard. Lina howled and grabbed Tawny's head. Tawny choked as she didn't have any real experience sucking cock but still enjoyed what was going on.

Leon was watching this all as he enjoyed the massage and drank from the huge tits on either side of his face while he pawed at Nila's big double D's. The owners of those breasts were enjoying the massage as well, and Nila humped at the base faster. Leon leaned forward, his lips against her ear and whispered "Look at all this wild orgy. You made this happen, my good girl." Nila moaned and came on his hips.

"You're first, baby." Leon added and telekinetically lifted her up and spun her around. She gasped as she was momentarily weightless but grasped behind her knees and held her legs splayed open. She then made her insides visible, her vaginal canal and womb pulsing and squeezing itself in need of something to choke on. Laura, while amazed, didn't miss a beat and made sure his massive head was aimed at the tiny, dripping slit and said "Fuck her, Primero."

Miki and Vera were panting in both of his ears chanting fuck her master, fuck her daddy, Lina pleading fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy! The maids joined in, then the guests and the twins, getting louder and louder fuck her daddy! Naomi was yelling the same chant and pumping her hand in the air. Polly only watched out of the corner of her eye, the wall losing her interest in all the madness around her. Sunny gurgled and choked on the dildo pussy and juices covering her face.

Nila's emoji contacts were pulsing with hearts as she looked in his eyes and begged. He grabbed her thin waist and said "Here's your reward, Cum Slut." then forced her down onto fourteen inches of massive meat, smashing through her too small gash, up and through her cervix, seating it's head well past her belly button, her clit inches from his hipbone. Nila screamed at the top of her lungs for several seconds and her gouged out guts exploded in ecstasy, her sweet cream hosing down Leons chest. Miki's flow of juices increased into the vase as Vera's conch soaked the stool she kneeled on and added her apricot rose scent to the rest of the smells in the room. Everyone else gasped loudly then cheered over all of it. They too could see her insides as they were goyged open by the slab of invading meat and was quite a sight to witness.

"There's my good girl." He said and pet her head again.

Leon waited a few seconds to let everyone take it all in before jacking his small asian daughter up and down his shaft. Nila's screams were constant but interrupted by the punching penis almost collapsing her lungs as he blasted her faster and faster. It didn't take long for him and his wives to groan and he grunted "I'm coming baby girl!" and pulled her all the way down, kissing her deeply as he hilted himself in her guts.

His cock visibly throbbed and expanded inside her before the head began to fill her semitransparent uterus. As soon as he started to pet Nila's head, she blacked out. Every blast of cum was accented by the bursts of pussy cream ejected by his now silent "O" faced wives. Laura maintained contact with Leons balls the whole time the girl was power fucked over her face, foamy cunt cream splatting down on her as she slathered Leons churning balls. She was finger blasting her own hole and came herself as she got a close up view of the spewing cock and the spasming cunt that milked it as it ejected cups of sweet cream and caramel foam.

As he finished, he stood up and turned to lay Nila on the chair he was in. He slid out of her shaking unconscious body and stepped back over Laura, who was quick to get between his legs and lick him clean from balls to glans. After a few moments he pulled her away and told her to get Vito that pick-me-up. She obeyed and rushed to get a glass with a shot of rum in it then she filled it mostly with her breast milk, then went to the dazed Miki and collected some of her drool before taking it to Vito, who's sister was still forcing the maid to throat his beefy eight inches.

"Here, sir. Thees will give you strength." She said as she handed off the glass, which he looked at skeptically for a moment but shrugged and downed it. Laura took the glass and had a maid take it away then went back to the unconscious Nila to clean the mess draining from her ravaged slit. By then Vito felt revitalized and was actively fucking the maids mouth. His sister Gia crawled down behind the maid and spread her ass as she drove her tongue into her crack. Soon enough Gia stood and pulled the girls face away to squat down on her brothers cock, burying him balls deep before pulling the maid back to lick their joined genitals.

Meanwhile, Leon had moved next to the twins to watch them occupy Sunny.

"Hi, daddy!" Both girls grunted as Luna humped Sunny's gurgling face and sloppy cleavage and Lina bucked on the double dildo and Tawny's wet, crying face. Leon raised an eyebrow and smiled before he bent down and kissed her. "Hey, kiddo. Pardon me but I need to make a vanilla cream pie in your sister's guts." He stood and swung his leg over Sunny's body and hugged Lina from behind as she squatted and hugged her. His meat laid up her spine, hot, wet and pulsing, sending shivers through her body in anticipation of feeling all of that on the other side of her spine. She shivered and wiggled her butt on his balls. He kissed her ear and looked over her shoulder down at the blonde girl she was face fucking.

"How is she?" He asked Lina.

"Eh, she's alright for a beginner." She said as she watched Tawny gag between her gold pierced D cups. "It's kinda frustrating only getting five of these ten inches in her throat, though. Now I know what you went through with mom."

Leon scoffed and said "Maybe she just needs a little help." and grabbed the back of Tawny's head. She had been listening while trying to swallow Lina's dick. She had been enjoying herself and was rather proud she had the courage to jump in, even though she had never acted in such a slutty manor, as if compelled somehow. She was glad and it showed in the way she fingered her twat and pinched her nipples. She was a bit offended when she heard she was just "alright" and felt challenged so when she felt Leons big hand on the back of her head she got a jolt of excitement and gave a thumbs up through red, wet eyes, the determination adding a fire to her scarred left eye.

"Deep breath." He said and jerked her head back to allow her air. Right at the hight of her intake, her face was slammed down, only slowing the last few inches from the resistance from her un-stretched esophagus before her nose squished flat against Lina pubic bone.

"Now hold it there or you might drown from this next part." Leon said and backed his hips up. His ass met Luna's face and he asked her "little help lining daddy up, my little Slut Hole?" She grabbed the base of his shaft from underneath and pulled it down until it was wedged right at her weeping anus. Luna bent down to kiss Leons huge balls, then slapped his ass and said "Gett'er, daddy! Fill that vanilla Cum Hole until she passes out!"

"Until she passes out? That won't take long." Leon chuckled as he began to press lightly into the small hole.

"Ya, but then it will be my turn for you make a raspberry cream pie in MY guts!! Now get in there!" She poked a finger at his pucker which made him jump and bury ten of his thick fourteen inches deep into Lina's guts. Like dragging a salami over a washboard, the little beads of clit nerves that lined her spine exploded with pleasure and her eyes bugged as her tongue shot out. Lina's narrow waist widened to allow the girthy dong room, an outline of the shaft and head making an obscene bulge up the front of her abdomen. Her pussy and girl cock burst forth a raging torrent of her creamy semitransparent fluids down Tawny's throat and across Sunny's huge ass and her legs shot out and around Tawny's neck, squeezing her in place as she blasted vanilla cream into her stomach. Lina's ass dropped, which trapped Tawny's hand between the two sets of wet cheeks and her eyes bugged.

She tried to tap the legs strangling her as creamy grool shot from her nose. Leon saw this and said "Don't drown the poor thing." He then grabbed Lina's tongue and tail, then pulled her down the rest of the way around his shaft, which got Lina to release Tawny and she fell back, coughing and barfing vanilla foam as she tried to laugh, though her hand was still caught and Lina's cock kept spraying her face and chest. Leon chuckled as he filled his small daughter repeatedly as she wheezed through her orgasms that were piling on top of each other until she went limp, her face falling in front of her spewing dick as it plastered her own visage. Leon didn't stop and fucked her harder and faster for over two minutes, the poor girl waking and squawking before blacking out again, her constant flow of fluids not diminishing in the slightest.

Soon enough though, Leon's balls tingled for release and he hilted inside Lina one last time and his cock visibly expanded her small frame as it began painting her insides with orgasmic fluids. Leon gave a triumphant roar and pulled out of his limp daughter and laid her back on the still bound Sunny. Lina's body was still enjoying the cum coursing through her insides, her holes burping slime around the connected dildo onto Sunny's ass. Luna's cock was bumping at the top of Lina's head as she tit fucked Sunny, soaking her green streaked hair in raspberry pudding. Her father swung around and offered his slimy, cum covered cock and she cleaned it thoroughly with her long, prehensile tongue as she continued to plow Sunny's cleavage. When clean, he went to help up Tawny off the floor and tried to wipe her face clear of the cream that plastered it but gave up by the time he got her back onto the couch with her mother. Shawna reached out to Leon and grabbed his bouncing boner and pulled him over.

"That, sir, was bloody incredible!" She said in her thick British accent and kissed his head and sucked it into her mouth, getting a shot of the caramel precum and loudly popped off and leaned back.

"My god, this is delicious. I could nurse on you for hours! I am very envious of the women in your little harem and can't wait until I get my turn. There is no way I will not give myself or my daughter. We can't wait for the ceremony, can we, baby doll?"

"Mmmm." Tawny said in a haze as she licked the cream off her hand as she wiped her face. "Don't know why I'm saying this mum, but... Can he be me dad? It would be fuckin' so hot if you were one of his wives, mummy. Can I call you daddy, like the others, Mr. Leon? Will we get collars of our own?"

"Slow down ladies. I accept your offer and you would have to or this thing will kill you." Leon retorted.

"I don't see a better way to die at this point." Shawna smirked and pursed her lips to suck the fluids from his urethra for a few moments then let go of his cock.

"I'm getting sort of hungry. I'll be back later, madam. And yes, Tawny, you can call me daddy, if you'd like." He said as he made his way to the food bar.

René was giddy with anticipation as Leon approached. She had been watching him work intently, thoroughly enjoying what she was witnessing. Her thighs were soaked down to her red pumps and did her best to maintain her composure. She had a special tray with samples prepared for him and she presented it to him low enough the her giant H cups threatened to knock the food off. She had a huge smile on her face and mischief in her eyes.

"You must be René." Leon said as he looked her up and down hungrily.

"Oui, master." Her french accent was wet with equal hunger as she thrust her chest out and licked her lips.

"I am willing to bet these dishes are equally as delicious as you." René giggled and shifted her stance, waves rippling in her ample tit flesh.

"I'm sure miss Laura would agree with you." She grabbed a large, extravagant tart off the tray and brought it to his lips. They locked eyes as he wrapped his lips around the pastry and her fingers. She felt he broad, rough tongue drag across her fingers and she stifled a gasp as she waited for his reaction to her treat. His eyes rolled back as they closed, making pleasurable moans as he chewed slowly.

"Wow. Oh, wow this is fantastic." He opened his eyes and gazed down at René, who had another treat ready. This one looked like a small eclair. Again, Leon thoroughly enjoyed the treat and as he finished he lifted an eyebrow and said "And now to get a sample of you." He reach out between her drenched legs, which she quickly spread her knees to give him access. He slowly swiped his hand up her thick, grool drenched thighs until his finger pressed into her hot cleft. René's eyes fluttered and she groaned deeply at his touch as he pulled his wet hand away to his mouth and he moaned his approval of her taste.

"Mmhm. Now Laura and I have a favorite snack, I'm sure."

Rene blushed but grew an appreciative smile.

"Enough light foods, for now. I'm sure you must need something a but more robust to help with the rest of the evening. Allow me to prepare your plate, maître."

She set the tray down and moved down the table to a heat lamp lit cutting board with a massive porterhouse, which she vigorously cut several large pieces onto a plate she had a maid hold, then added a mushroom au ju over the top, grilled and spiced vegetables and hand made bread sticks.

"Please." She said and guided him to the bar to eat. As he sat she kneeled and asked "May I?" She was reaching for his dripping cock and waited until Leon nodded to grab the base.she said to herself in french. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, then ran her hand up, wringing out a long rope of precum into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmm, caramel. This is Laura's favorite." She savored the mouthful before swallowing then engulfed the head past her puffy lips. She whimpered and hummed as she worked her mouth and hands on his long shaft. As Leon enjoyed his steak and blowjob, Naomi, whom he had sat next to, had watched the whole interaction. She still had a maid sucking her pussy.

"Damn, man! You just rizzing up all the help, aintcha?" She said.

Leon just chuckled. "Can't help having what they want."

Naomi leaned over and sniffed him a few times. "Ya, there is definitely something about you. I mean, beyond what your kid Nila did."

"Natural born ladies man." Polly said sarcastically.

"Bitch you got the same shit going on. I had no plans to be in a relationship with anybody, but for some reason, I don't want to be without you."

"Yet here you are flirting with my bio-donor."

"Huh." Naomi scoffed. She downed her mai tai and after a pensive moment leaned into Leon and grabbed his chin, turning his head towards her as he finished his bite. "I'm a little curious about something. Indulge me right quick." And kissed Leon deeply her big puffy lips engulfing his while she snaked her tongue into his mouth. Naomi moaned as she got into it and held him steady while she enjoyed her sampling. She pulled away when Polly slapped her shoulder. She caught her breath as she closed her eyes to savor his taste then gazed at Leon for a second before turning to Polly and grabbed her head as she forced her tongue down her throat. Polly softened immediately and moaned. With her heightened senses Polly could taste the steak Leon was eating and something else she couldn't place but enjoyed.

Naomi quickly pulled away and said "You really need to learn how to read a room. Everyone is getting into this but you. I already promised to not fuck him. Just relax."

"You just tongue fucked him. Right next to me." Polly grumbled. Naomi rolled her eyes and looked over at Leon. "Can I get some help here?" They both smirked at each other. Leon finished his mouthful and said "Well, it seems she takes her work very seriously. So, as your commander, I order you to let go and have fun. You can't leave until you have... three orgasms." He turned back to his almost finished plate and blowjob.

"Now we're talkin'!" Naomi howled "You heard the boss." She pulled the maid from her snatch and went behind Polly and scooted her ass until her pussy was off the edge of the barstool then guided the made to continue her skill set on Polly. "This girl is really good at eating pussy. Mellow out with this while I go get some of that steak. If you can follow orders, I'll make sure you get rewarded as well when we get to our room." Polly tried to look upset but was very distracted by the cunt lapping she was receiving. Naomi grabbed Polly's face for one more deep kiss then went to get a plate of food.

As Leon finished his plate and wiped his hands before placing them on René's head. "My compliments to the head chef. For both." René said nothing as she loudly made love to the top four inches with her mouth and massaged the shaft with her hands with quick, firm strokes. He then looked around the room. Naomi was taking advantage of her long, hand capped limbs and was all over the buffet table, piling on the goods. She stood on one, held a plate with another, reached the far end for some fruit and spooned potato salad with the other.

Nila had recovered somewhat, her legs draped over the sides of his chair while Laura licked her cunt clean, both shivering in orgasm. She was lazily talking to Vera who was still on the arm of the chair, and had a maid sucking her rosy, apricot pussy as it leaked from the constant sensations being telegraphed to her mind and body of fucking and getting fucked. Miki was still hovering in place as her body convulsed and leaked, eyes blocked by the visor with her tongue out, panting and moaning profusely, lost in feeling all the girls and the husband she was sensually linked to. The vase beneath her was over half way filled with her thick creamy grool.

Lina had recovered as well and had flipped from her back to her belly and her face was in Sunny's cleavage, catching and sucking her twins cock head as it peaked through. She had moved the double dildo so it connected her tiny pussy hole with Sunny's heavily pierced cunt and used her tail to shoot it back and forth between them, rubbing her cock between Sunny's pierced lips. Sunny was using her tail to breath as she had a dildo lodged in her neck for the last thirty minutes. Gia had fucked a load of her brothers cum into her cunt and the maid was sucking it out of her as she stood over the girl and blew her still hard brother. Gigi had leaned over and was kissing her son as she held her daughters head while she sucked. Vito looked at Leon with a cheesy grin. Leon smirked and nodded and Vito acknowledged with a thumbs up.

Laura had appeared before Leon, dazed and sweaty from the forced orgasms his cum gave her from cleaning Nila and kneeled next to René. "Isn't she wonderful, Primero?"

"Oh, yes, very much so. Her food and head are excellent. If she takes part in the ceremony, she will be scary good."

René popped off and passed Leons cock to Laura as she said "Oh, I will be there, maître. No doubt about that. Your pleasure is mine and I adore giving pleasure. I do have one request, if possible."

"And that would be?" Leon asked.

"I want to be a mother. I want lots of children. I want you to be their father. I don't deserve to be one of your wives, though I would be very happy with being your servant alongside Laura as long as you will have me. I fear I may be too old to have such a dream fulfilled but you give me hope."

"How old are you?" Asked Leon.

"28, master. I fear my fertile soil is drying up. All these white hairs" She pouted sarcastically, then grinned and winked. Laura was throating the beef stick to the root and René moved down to suck his balls.