Too Smart Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon started to pump away, building up speed, his huge nuts dragging back and forth over her face as she giggled and stuck her tongue out to let them drag over her clit nubs. Leon leaned forward and used Sunny's huge tits as leverage as he plowed her hole, pulling back far enough for his glans to get stuck behind her cervix before forcing back in, creamy juices spraying in all directions, mostly in Nila's face and chest.

Vera egged him on to blow his load by whispering nasty things to him and soon succeeded.

"Come on, big daddy. Blast our daughters insides. Make her guts take your shape of that massive, beautiful cock. Ruin her for anyone but you. Use her like the cum dump receptacle she was born to be for you. That's it. Never go easy on her. Fuck! I can feel her tight pussy around your cock! She deserves the savage fucking you give her. Damn, she feels so good, daddy! Paint her insides, daddy. Fill her with so much cum she can't hold it. Are you about to cum? Huh? You gonna breed our daughter with you orgasmic spunk? You gonna break this dummy's brain? That's it! Bruise her insides, daddy! Wow! You're pumping in so much cum! I can see you throbbing inside her sucking womb! Her tongue is going wild inside me!"

Vera's dirty talk pushed the man over the edge and Leon had roared as he unloaded in his daughters uterus, the room watching Sunny's guts expand as her cum balloon womb filled rapidly, just above the already full stomach. Vera laughed and twisted Leon's nipples just as Nila stuck her tongue up his ass, which doubled his output. Her belly swelled further, and it was obvious she had four liters of her dad's cum in her, the giant sacs visible through her sweaty, reddened skin. Leon caught his breath and laughed before taking a slow step back over Nila's head, fighting the suction of Sunny's cunt as he pulled out of her body.

Nila had a decent grip on the underside of her sisters uterus and felt the giant slab of meat extricating itself. She attempted to hasten the seal of Sunny's cervix so the least amount of cum would spill free and managed to catch it and push it closed before it could deflate back into her face, which was getting a thick skid mark of cum across her forehead as her fathers cock dragged across it. With a slurpy sucking sound, Leon's head was ripped free, a burst of fluids coughed out onto Nila's face as well as a pulsing stream of milky whorechata cream flowing from the constant orgasms she was forced through. Nila's hand mimicked the obscene sounds as she pulled her arm free and began licking it clean, which her long tongue made short work of.

"Primero!" Leon heard behind him as he huffed, and turned to address Laura, who was holding René's head as she sampled from Lina's vanilla cunt cream. The twins had moved to stand next to each other as they continued to share the dildo in their throats and twist their tails together as they took turns being sucked by the elated chef. Laura was staring at Leon's cream covered cock as it dripped onto Nila's head below it. "Por favor, may your servants clean your magnificent cock for you? René has yet to try miss Sonny."

"Have at it. Vera, release our goofy cum dumpster, here. I want to be in a different position when she takes this last load." Leon said and shook his hips, which made his dong sway like a tree in a storm. Laura squealed and pulled René's face from the vanilla cream dispenser that was Lina's cunt and was guided to her knees on the opposite side of Laura, where the two proceeded to lick and clean as they moaned their pleasure.

Vera stepped away from her daughters probing tongue and steadied herself as she came down from her pleasure cruise and undid Sunny's ankle locks, then her wrists.

"Holy FUCK! Holy shit! Fucking shit! What a fucking fucking!" She blurted as her face was exposed from her mothers soggy crevasse and was unbound. Her legs flopped loose and when her wrists were freed she sat up, but only barely as her stomach was five months pregnant with cum, wiping her face clear of juices.

"Oh, fuck yes! Gah, my guts are packed! Thanks dad!" She said as she caressed her cum baby. Her cunt burped and leaked a cups worth of cream onto the bench.

"Oh, daddy ain't done yet, you silly slut." Nila said with a sly grin. She got up and grabbed Sunny by her long braids and yanked her off the bench onto the floor. Sunny was then positioned on her knees with her ass up high while Nila pushed her face to the floor and grabbed her tail and ran it through the large rings at the end of her braids, pulling it tight.

"Your semen catcher is ready, daddy!" Nila said to Leon, who was enjoying his cleaning blow job. He pulled away from the two pouting Latina and bent down to kiss them both gently before turning his attention back to his waiting red headed daughter. The star around her anus expanded and contracted as it the hole drooled clear fuck juice in anticipation.

"Does he see it?" Sunny asked between smooshed cheeks. "Can he see my ass hole? Is he gonna fu-UUUUCK ME!"

Leon had stood above Sunny's ass and aimed his dick downward before squatting down and plunging balls deep into the waiting, sucking guts wrapped around his meat. Her cunt sprayed Leon's mudflap of a scrotum, redirecting the fluids in all directions as he sank all the way in. Vera moved to Leon's front, standing over her daughters upturned ass and hefted one of her huge tits into his mouth as he blasted into Sunny's innards before holding open the giant shaking cheeks for her husband to get as deep as possible.

Nila was on the floor next to Sunny's head and finger fucking her mouth, a puddle of drool forming under her smooshed face as she howled and giggled at the savage pounding she was getting. Her belly could be seen expanding and contracting as the giant phallus made room for itself inside her, still visible through her sweaty, reddened body. Each thrust forced out long jets of creamy quim nectar out onto the floor.

After a few minutes Leon moved Vera out of the way and pulled Sunny up by her tail, yanking her head back as it tightened and stood her up still impaled on his nineteen inch monster until she could support herself by her face on the bench. Nila helped position Sunny's head and crouched to make out with her ravaged sister as her limp body was jammed full of monster cock, the bells on her body happily jingling to the rhythm of the hard fucking. Her feet, arms and tits dangled freely, rippling from each increasingly faster stroke as her eyes stayed rolled back in ecstasy.

The little nubs lining her intestines were shaking and spasming around his meat, providing added stimulation to the long, deep fucking. After a few moments Leon signaled he was ready and Vera readied her tongue to massage his internal jizz pump. He thrust balls deep one last time and held it there, the head just breaching into her already bloated stomach and the crowd watched her body expand even more as globs of cum pushed its way into the living cum receptacle.

Just as his orgasm was winding down, Vera crammed her tongue in Leons ass and licked his overactive prostate and restarted the massive emissions of his potent semen. The effect was immediate as Sunny's guts swelled quickly, making her look nine months pregnant with twins.

Soon enough, Sunny's belly touched the wet floor and she began to hic-up. She coughed and her eyes bugged out as she looked excitedly into Nila's eyes. She knew exactly what was about to happen and wanted nothing more. She lurched and gagged before a stream of Semen erupted from her mouth directly into Nila's. Nila fell back in surprise but quickly leaned back in to hold Sunny's jaw and lips shut, cum spraying from between her fingers.

"Jeez! What kind of cum dumpster wastes their gift? Dumb-ass. Someone help me with this ungrateful jizz bag!" Nila shouted and laughed as her sister shook and vomited cum down the bench. She weakly lifted her arms to place her hands over Nila's on her mouth, trying not to let out any more of her sweet, sweet prize, which only made the cum shoot from her nostrils. The cum hit her brain and she lost it, her body going ridged before she blacked out and went limp.

Cum flowed from her mouth like a tipped over milk jug, a long stream falling from the bench onto the floor as her eyes fluttered and her stomach and intestinal tube contracted repeatedly. Nila, still laughing, pressed her lips to Sunny's to catch as much of the flow as possible. At her call, Laura had scooted up next to her and was licking up the cum from the floor, howling in pleasure as soon as her tongues touched the thick white fluid, then made her way up to lick around where Nila and Sunny were joined. After a moment, Nila couldn't hold any more and fell back, which Laura immediately took advantage of and sealed her own lips around Sunny's and began to suck, both women's cheeks sinking in.

Vera pulled her tongue from her husbands sphincter and he let go of Sunny's tail, the head of his monster catching on the backside of her crushing ass hole as he let Sunny's limp body slide off him. Nila was leaning back on her palms as she caught her breath and looked lovingly at her dad.

"Well that's one for the books." Nila said and reveled in her cum induced orgasms. Sunny woke to the feeling of her precious cargo being drained from her body and pushed Lauras face away as she slid off the side of the bench and coughed semen into her hand before sucking it back up.

"That's mine!" Sunny pouted.

"Sorry miss Sonny. I cu-couldn't stand seeing you waste any of that wwww-wonderful semen." Laura stated. She was struggling through her own chain of orgasms as she strained to apologize.

"Legit. Unnnnf. Thanks, Laura. Ugh." Sunny rolled over onto her butt and looked down at herself. Her transparent skin showed her cum filled womb and enlarged stomach. Her pussy was in orgasmic overdrive as it milked itself, still ejecting fluids all over the floor between her legs. Her head was still buzzing and she felt dizzy and floaty, jizz leaking from her nose. She laughed gruffly then burped up a mouthful of cum down her cleavage. "Oops. Hehe." She rubbed the cum into her skin then looked up at her father. Who was getting sucked clean by her mother Vera.

"Hot damn, daddy! That fucking will be playing in my head on repeat for weeeeeeks!" She flopped back and continued rubbing her belly and tits, occasionally poking it to watch it ripple. "I wonder how much cum is in me?"

"Around six liters, I assume, minus one or two." Nila huffed.

"Huh?" Sunny asked with a confused look.

"That's a gallon and a half, dumb-ass."

"Oh. Damn, that's a lot!" She was tinkling her bloated belly ring and her clit ring as she laid there giggling and cooing to herself. "Nila was right! My gut sticks out farther than my tits! Which gives me another fun idea..." she mashed her huge boobs together and gave them a devious grin.

Leon dug into his belly button and surveyed the room as his wife sucked him. Gigi was between her children on the large couch, still molesting each other, both women's hands slowly stroking Vito's hard cock, all covered in sweat as they watched the action wind down before them. Laura was licking Nila clean and the twins were with René who had helped towel dry the two clean as well and collected the vases of sexual fluids. Tawny was resting her head on her mother Shawna as they both caressed each other.

Miki was still blinded and floating over the emptied but refilled vase as the maid that was helping Gia, Gigi and Vito had moved to sucking Miki's tiny pussy, making the limbless hovering asian moan as she still felt all the other stimulation from the family she was connected. From the table behind him, Naomi started a slow clap, which built up around the room. "This fucker right here! Gah-damn that was a hell of a dicking!" She said as she shook her blonde dreds. Polly was still enjoying her third orgasm and had her eyes closed with her head thrown back. She clapped weakly then went back to enjoying herself. As the room of women clapped and cat called, Leon bowed deeply and laughed. "I'm here all week." He said sarcastically, then pulled Vera up to kiss her.

"Well, I am thoroughly exhausted after today. I'm ready to hit the bed. Tomorrow is looking to be another busy one before the party." Leon stated as he walked back to his chair, Vera holding his arm as she joined him and donned his robe. He retracted the bone from his cock but it remained stiff. He grabbed his floating wife by her leash, pulling her loudly from the slurping mouth of the maid, then positioning her over his glans before treating her like the cock sleeve she was and forcefully piercing into her small pussy. Miki cried out and her pussy burst with clear, thick nectar as she was impaled to his base, then he wrapped her in his robe. Vera, still connected, felt Leon enter Miki's tight hole and moaned as her knees buckled and her cunt leaked down her legs.

"Fuck. I think I'm getting addicted to feeling you fuck." Vera shivered as she smirked up at Leon. "I love how she feels wrapped around your huge dick." Vera half cried as she steadied herself.

"I still get an hour of you to myself still, right?" Sunny asked through her orgasmic brain fog.

"Yes, kiddo, but later." Leon answered.

"Okaaaaay." Sunny said as she rolled her eyes and pouted. "But I wanna use that hour at breakfast."

It was Leons turn to roll his eyes. "Fine. You earned it, I guess."

"Aw, yissss!" She whispered to herself with a fist pump as she laid on the floor. She tried to get up but fell back onto her ass quickly. "Laura! I need help." The sweating maid slowly got up and slunk over to Sunny's side and helped the big red balloon off the floor.

"Let me help you to you room, miss Sonny. May René join us in helping clean you up?" Laura asked.

"Heck ya! I wanna see her try some of dad! It's gonna be so funny! She hasn't had her modifications yet!" René joined the two and helped Sunny off the floor and guided her to her room. "I think you will enjoy this, René." Laura said to her girlfriend. Polly grabbed a plate of food for herself on the way out as the maids started to clean up.

As Leon moved to leave, he paused to look back at Nila, who was toweling herself off. He reached out his hand and telekinetically pulled his daughter across the room and curled her under his arm. The force of the pull her made her eyes bug in surprise as she was rag dolled and looked like she was kicked across the room but slowed down before she got to his arm. The sudden excitement made Nila giddy as she wrapped her arms and legs around his side and her impaled mother, who then connected her daughter to the sensory link, making Nila immediately burst into orgasmic waves of pleasure.

"You're sleeping with us, my good girl. You did very well today." Leon said and gave her a deep kiss, then she gave one to her mother who was still enjoying the feeling of her husbands dick remolding her insides as she purred and pumped her vagina, sharing the sensations with her best friend and fellow wife. With Nila in one arm, Vera on the other and Miki lanced on his cock, they walked the hall to their bedroom, three streams of girl cream trailing behind him.