Too Tempting

Story Info
Jenn can't understand the reason she is being dumped.
868 words
3.96
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
russboy
russboy
4 Followers

"Are you serious!?"

Jenn literally could not believe what she had just heard. She was seated on the bed across from her boyfriend Tyler. They had been at a party thrown by her best friend April when Tyler asked to speak with her alone. After getting permission from April to use her room, Tyler then proceeding to recite an obviously prepared little speech. It was so ludicrous, that after wondering how Tyler could be so stupid, she had to pause briefly to wonder if she was actually stupid to believe he said what she thinks he said. Beyond the reassessments of both their intelligences, Jenn was starting to get very, very angry.

"You're breaking up with me. You are breaking up with me because I am too tempting." Jenn thought she had made a number of compromises in their relationship. She wasn't particularly religious but respected that Tyler and his family were. She thought it sweet that he was a bit shy and that he went out of his way to protect her reputation and "virtue". It could be frustrating that whenever they started to stray any further than kissing that he would stop and apologize. She put up with it because she genuinely enjoyed his company and in all other ways he treated her well. Over the last year she spent more of her waking hours with his family than her own. Sure, he was old fashioned but she had begun really seeing a future with him. This is why his declaration had stunned her.

Tyler was getting ready to serve as a missionary for his church. He would be gone for two years, and we had talked about it many times. I had planned to not necessarily wait for him, but we had planned to write each other and after he got home, well we would see what happened, you know? No pressure but we liked each other so why close any doors? That was the plan until he had a long talk with his parents. They were "concerned" that having such a pretty girlfriend would persuade him into following her off to college early. The right thing to do was to break things off now. Jenn was seething.

For a year she been a good little church girl for a religion she wasn't even a part of. She helped Tyler maintain the moral standard he needed to even be allowed to serve a mission. She had behaved exactly the way they wanted and the family she had Sunday dinner with every week thought she was a whore that was going to lead their boy astray. If that is what they want, so be it.

Jenn stood up suddenly and Tyler joined her taking her hand blubbering some apology that she couldn't hear over the blood rushing in her ears. Pulling her hand away, she took a step back and faced him. She knew she was pretty. A tall, thin athlete's body. Firm, large breasts ad a tight ass. Long, straight blond hair and bright green eyes. She stared Tyler in the eyes as she first pulled her hair in a pony tail and then pulled her dress over her head. She maintained eye contact as she hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them off her waist. She didn't have to be naked for what she had in mind but it would make him more "pliant". Tyler was saying something incoherent but she told him to shut the fuck up. She doubted he even noticed that she grabbed her phone from the bed before kneeling in front of him. He put up some mild but wholly ineffective resistance as she undid his jeans. Once she had her hand around his cock he went as still as a statue. Still saying something but Jenn just ignored him. Stroked his cock slowly and kissed the shaft. She jerked him off slowly then sped up and backed off again and again. If he came close to cumming she would stop and squeeze his cock tight to stop him before starting again.

When Tyler finally felt her lips around his cock he gasped and screwed his eyes shut. Jenn took the opportunity to pick up the phone next to her and took a quick video of her face bobbing back and forth on Tyler and then Tyler's lost face. Setting the phone down she was determined to give this asshole the best moment in his entire life. She pinched him hard to get his attention and once she had it squeezed his balls and fucked her own throat with his cock. It took only seconds before hot cum was filling her mouth. She held it in her mouth, stood, and kissed him hard, forcing the cum in his mouth. She kissed until he had no choice but to swallow. Once he had, she broke away and quickly dressed and grabbed her phone. He was silent at first as she typed a text, attached a video, and hit send.

"Jenn..."

"I told you to shut the fuck up." As she walked to the door, Tyler's ring tone began to sound. "Answer it. You parents want to talk to you."

russboy
russboy
4 Followers