All Comments on 'Top or Bottom: What Side are You On'

by ChrisEva

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Liked the description of what was going through the Domme's head about the sub's feelings. The only thing that I would fault is that I feel like this was put in the wrong category. I feel it is much more a BDSM than Non-con/Rel. Unless further chapters get darker.

5/5

J

subboyjdsubboyjdover 2 years ago

Good descriptive writing one of the deeper pieces on Literotica.

ChrisEvaChrisEvaover 2 years agoAuthor

>wrong category (BDSM not NCR)

Interesting--I thought BDSM was really dark like whipping and wax burning and stuff and readers would be disappointed that this story didn't have that, and at least the "reluctance" part of NCR could be lighter. But I see your point, the "D" in BDSM. Maybe I screwed that up. I considered lesbian category too? I could try to go darker in following episodes to make everybody happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great beginning. And definite non-consensual element so category is fine. I just hope bdsm lovers find the story. I would like to see Anna be a bit more fiery / less yielding. She is kind of forced into this... but overall a great read with good characters and a smart Dom.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years ago

Loved the story! Regarding suggestions for how it would go... I would like to see this go more into NCR, because as it is, it's more fitting for "BDSM". I realise the suggestion I'm going to make is very left field and probably not something you will consider, but since you asked, here are my two cents anyway: I would like to see Rachel submit. She is very clearly established as 100% domme in this chapter, stating multiple times that she'd never do anything else. That is the perfect set up for a noncon twist. Even better if it is a man that breaks her - maybe Jonathan? - claims the harem, and then places her at the very bottom of the pecking order, below even the girls that used to be her slaves in the past.

Many of these stories tend to be rather perfunctory and thus miss out on the finer point, which is the absolutely devastating psychological impact. You have done so much groundwork on Rachel's psychology that, imho, setting her up as a "fallen domme" would yield a spectacular payoff.

In any case, just a suggestion. Whatever you decide to do with the story, I'll keep following it eagerly!

5/5

BondaiBondaiover 2 years ago

Great start, I'm looking forward to the next part. I think you've got the right category, "reluctance" fits the story well

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

I like the approach of Rachel's thoughts as she deals with the submission of each of her new pets. The beauty of submission (for me) is the mental aspect, which you are touching on. Being naked as Anna is when she is introduced to Maggy and Maggy's thought and reactions to seeing her and her friend now in that dynamic. The physical aspect of the submission is one thing but the mental turmoil that Anna must endure at being exposed and seen in that situation is delicious. I also found the part about Anna moving away just as Rachel's saliva was about to enter her mouth wonderfully telling. The physical act of her orgasm is a different form of submission than allowing something so more intimate or personal like Rachel's saliva to enter and become part of her (it's far different than a kiss) is telling and very erotic. It is a different type and level of surrender. At least it is for me. Having these three form an interesting thruple is a very nice premise. Each bring something different to the story. Seeing how Rachel will deal with the different needs of Anna and Maggy and how the two pets interact to satisfy her and their own needs as submissives will be interesting to read. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god will ma'am take on a third slut because I am so hot for this story ahhhh - Isabella xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous