Top Up?

Story Info
A private joke is shared with a friend.
2.2k words
4.54
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have long-standing joke. So long-standing that I suspect neither of us can remember when it started.

It goes like this...

We will be sat relaxing at home, the day's work done and the kids in bed, enjoying a well-earned drink, when I spot that my wife's wine glass is almost empty.

"Fancy a top up?" I'll ask.

By way of a response, Julia will put down her glass and lift her top and bra to flash me her beautiful tits (top up - get it?).

Now I know this is not high-class wit. It is unlikely to win any prizes at international joke-telling conventions, but I don't care. It is fun, and I get another chance to see those fantastic tits, 34D's with large but perfectly proportioned areola and nipples which, especially since breast-feeding, seem to be permanently erect.

I should point out that Julia is not a habitual flasher and has resisted my suggestions for any more public displays. Other than sunbathing topless on beaches where it seems the norm, and one trip to a deserted nudist beach, Julia's nudity and flashing has been for my eyes only.

Except, we have this friend, Claire. We've known each other for years and years and stood by each other in all the ups and downs of life, so maybe that is why Julia feels so relaxed with Claire. There had been numerous evenings at one house or the other when drinks and laughter had lead to the girls and I shedding some clothes, and our holidays together, camping or on a Greek Island, had usually featured some occasions of nudity together. Claire's sexuality had always been a bit fluid and I think she enjoyed seeing both of us naked, nearly as much as I enjoyed seeing both of them.

But now here we are, Spring 2021, and a year after Covid 19 started to ravage the planet, we are still under social restrictions. No chance of friends getting together for any sort of drinks and laughter. At least the kids are back to school.

In lieu of proper face to face interactions with friends and family, the last 12 months had lead us all to improve our skills with video conferencing software. Zoom, Skype, whatever, that was now how we did our socialising.

It was one Sunday evening and it was my turn to get the kids to bed, when I saw Julia head to the lounge with her laptop in one hand and a glass of chilled white wine in the other. Half an hour or so later, the kids safely stowed for the night, I was in the kitchen pouring a bottle of ale for myself when my mobile buzzed. A text from Julia, all of two rooms away. From what I could faintly hear, she and Claire were in the middle of putting the world to rights and couldn't possibly claw herself away to speak to me in person.

"Any chance of a top up?" read the text.

What's a dutiful husband to do? I picked the open bottle from the fridge, but as I made my way to the lounge I sent a reply to Julia's text.

"If you'll reciprocate!"

I thought that would give Julia a chuckle but, to my pleasant surprise, as I reached over the laptop to fill her glass and called out a quick "hello" to Claire, Julia reached for her t-shirt and, in one smooth motion, lifted her shirt and bra so that her amazing tits bounced into view for Claire and I to see in all their glory.

Within seconds the shirt and bra were back in place, prompting a "Boo!" From Claire.

Recovering my poise, I continued to pour Julia's wine, but there was only enough left in the bottle for just under a half glass. "Let me know when that's gone and I'll open another." Half a glass was quickly dispatched and the glass held out for me to do my duty once more.

Claire was still laughing but called out "That was amazing! If Jamie brings you the whole bottle, you should stay topless for the rest of our call."

I agreed that sounded like a great idea, but Julia was having none of it, so I assumed that was the end of the fun. "Why don't you grab another bottle, and something for yourself, and join us for a chat?"

I returned to the lounge a few minutes later with a fresh bottle of wine and my drink, and sat on the sofa next to Julia.

"There's the bottle, now get your tits out!" was the immediate order from a few streets away. "I'm not going to sit here topless in front of the two of you," was Julia's response, but Claire wouldn't let it go. "I will if you will," she dared, and her jumper was over her head almost before she had finished saying it. As her bra came off and her tits sprang free, Claire sat back in her chair, clearly pleased with herself for throwing down the gauntlet.

With a grimace of mock exasperation, Julia stripped her shirt and bra, and for the second time in a few minutes, her tits were there for Claire and I to appreciate.

I had often had the opportunity to compare their tits. I think it was a slightly drunken suggestion of doing so which lead to the first time the two of them were topless in front of me. Somehow though, seeing them stripped to the waist over the internet seemed more taboo. And of course arousing! Claire's were not as full and rounded as Julia's, but nevertheless a pleasure to see, with her lighter skin highlighting her pink nipples.

The conversation returned to more usual topics of work, lockdown and gossip, but it was extremely enjoyable to see both of the girls absently cupping and squeezing their tits as we talked. Early spring in the North of England is not exactly tropical and, though it had not been cold enough to have the central heating on for the last few days, it was probably not really warm enough to be sitting around without a couple of layers of clothing. I am sure that is why Julia kept touching her tits, though I couldn't be sure if Claire did so for the same reason.

After a few minutes chatting, my glass was empty and I excused myself to go and refill, conscious of hiding the bulge in my jeans as I stood. Julia's smile suggested she had noticed.

As I returned with another beer, Julia spoke up, "I don't think it is fair for Jamie to be fully clothed while we are freezing our tits off!"

I had no objection in joining the fun and expected my shirt would be off as soon as I sat back down, but Julia evidently had other ideas. As I stepped around the coffee table to the sofa, Julia's hands went straight to my belt buckle and that, my jeans zip and button were deftly undone. My jeans were quickly pulled down to my knees while I, stuck in an awkward position and trying not to spill my drink, stood helpless. Claire cheered as I sat down, my semi now obvious in my trunks. With a mock sigh of resignation I took off my shoes and my jeans from around my ankles, so I could sit comfortably.

The topics of conversation had turned towards more racy anecdotes and it was noticeable that Claire's hands were spending more time on her tits, stroking and teasing her nipples, which was doing nothing to ease the bulge in my trunks. Julia was even less helpful. She adjusted her position on the sofa so she was leaning in to me, her tits rubbing my shoulder, and lifted her legs to cross them in front of her. As she did so her short cotton skirt rose up, showing a good deal of thigh and bare buttock to the camera. She very rarely wore underwear at the weekend and I am pretty sure there was a brief flash of her neatly trimmed pussy in the window at the top corner of our screen as she got into position. It would have been much clearer to see at Claire's end.

"I still think Jamie is wearing too much." Claire announced after a few more minutes. "We're naked from the waist up and he's only showing his knobbly knees."

Again, as Julia indicated her agreement, I expected her to remove my shirt, but no. She reached over, one hand either side of my waist and pulled at my trunks. I'm sure I could have put up a struggle, but that would have been no fun and anyway I was distracted. As she leant over to me, her tits were too much to resist and I cupped and squeezed them, feeling her erect nipples in my palms as my almost erect cock was revealed to the camera, greeted by more cheers. Julia gave my cock a couple of playful tugs as she settled back on the sofa.

"I think I need another drink," Claire reported, heading away from her screen. "Same here," said Julia retrieving her glass, but instead of taking a sip, she lowered the glass between my legs and gently bent my cock so the tip could be dipped in the glass. I flinched as my cock entered the cold wine, but was soon feeling the benefit as, once more leaning across me so I could caress her tits, Julia took my cock into the comforting warmth of her mouth.

"Wow! This evening's taking some interesting turns, you naughty girl!" Looking back to the screen, Claire's face suggested equal measures of surprise and lust, having returned to her seat to see her friend quite clearly giving me a blow-job. It was also clear from the image on the screen that, having knelt across me, Julia's skirt was now bunched up on her back, leaving the whole of her beautiful arse uncovered. It was quite obvious, even viewed side-on, that she wasn't wearing any pants. I took the opportunity to stroke her arse a few times and she let out a quiet sigh as my finger tips grazed her pussy lips.

Julia looked up to see her friend's face staring at the scene and flushed with embarrassment at being caught in such a position, but Claire clearly wasn't offended. She shifted her position a little further from her camera so we could see more of her, unfastened and lowered her jeans, and lightly ran the finger tips of one hand back and forth across the front of her lace pants, while her other hand went back to playing with a nipple. "Please don't stop on my account."

The smile Julia gave me made it clear that she was not completely certain this was a good idea, but she picked up her glass again and repeated the process of dipping my, now much less flexible cock in her wine and then gently sucking it clean.

"God, you guys are getting me horny" exclaimed Claire, her pants now pushed aside and two fingers rubbing at her lips through her ample pubic hair.

Julia stood between my legs, undid the buttons of her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Bending forward as she did so, Claire's view of Julia's naked arse and pussy lips must have been spectacular and I could hear her breathing become heavier, punctuated by light groans, as she fingered herself.

My legs were pushed closer together and Julia swung one leg over mine, preparing to straddle me, but I gripped her wrist. "No, let her see you."

There was a moment of hesitation before she smiled, turned around, and mounted me, staring into her friend's eyes.

Claire was clearly enjoying the view. Her pants had long since hit the floor and, with one foot up on her desk to improve access, her fingers of one hand were furiously frigging her pussy, while the other hand alternated between teasing her clit and her tits.

Having Julia face the camera also gave me better access to play with her tits and clit while she rose and fell on my shaft. I felt Julia give an involuntary shudder as she reached down to stroke her own clit as well. A glance at the screen suggested Claire was in the middle of a powerful orgasm, her eyes closed and her face red. Then I felt the sexiest of all sensations. Juice trickled from Julia's pussy, down my cock and onto my balls. My balls tingled as the moisture cooled and that was as much as I could take. I came into her as she pressed herself down hard on my cock.

A few moments passed before anyone moved. Then Julia turned to face me and gave me a kiss before retrieving and pulling up her skirt. Bending forward again as she did so, Claire must have got another fantastic view of her arse and pussy lips, this time with the added bonus of our combined juices dripping down her leg.

Julia sat down again, still topless, and smiled at the still-naked Claire and myself in turn. "Same time, same place next week?"