All Comments on 'Topless City'

by Nerfstar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

I didn't think it was possible to make female toplessness boring and unsexy but you found a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry

But this has to be one of the dumbest stories I have EVER read (at least tried to read) here.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Topless City

I wouldn't mind living in a city like Topless City. I am retired now, but when I was going to sea I spent lots of time at nude beaches. One in particular, Playalinda in the Canaveral National Seashore. A woman I didn't even know who recognized me as a regular to the beach brought her young coworker to introduce her as it was her first time at the beach. The transition I saw during that day was remarkable. At first she remained in her bikini bottom and top. When introduced she was embarrassed. Later I saw her sitting with her older friend with her top off. Finally she became brave enough to remove her bikini bottom. She finally realized that you can be naked in public without being sexual. In fact she learned that more people stared at her with clothes on than when she was nude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoyable

I found the syory enjoyable. New York City has a similar law. Too bad the women don't exercise that freedom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous