All Comments on 'Topless Troubles Ch. 01'

by Mason_Hawk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Need chapter two!!!

dvmrdvmr11 months ago

Great start to a series. Thank you.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

About as silly and unbelievable as any cuck story today.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! I just wish you knew that Chuck groaned, that it's is not the possessive form of it, and a few other things that would have made the story better. BTW, nonetheless is one word and Jill was considering having Chuck every day (two words).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is pretty hot!! Too bad he didn’t just hold her down and empty his nuts into her. Sending a married woman home with cum leaking out of her is special. Hopefully there’s more to this series. 5 star score!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

It was great and a solid 4-5 until the wheels came off on the last page. You jumped too quickly to the fucking and the narrative between his wife and Chuck with husband was listening didn’t make sense. He had to have understood what was happening and he distinctly didn’t want her having sex with him. 3*

Rickd_1960Rickd_196011 months ago

Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

VERY stimulating and different!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very stimulating!

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 big blazing stars. However there is divorce brewing because wife hung up the phone then fucked the coworker. She is now a slut, dead meat, and a cheater. Hubby let the coworker lick her pussy but she went out of control and hung up phone. If I was hubby I would leave the slut forever for cheating no way to fix this!

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

It was all fun and games until slut wife let coworker loose control and she unzipped his pants freeing his cock. When she gets home hubby should be gone. She cheated and she knows it, she knows it was her fault also. Hubby doesn't want a cheating wife, no man wants a cheating wife. He just wanted a hotter wife than her cold fish style he had. NOW SHE IS AN UNFAITHFUL CHEATING LYING SLUT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMason_Hawk@Mason_Hawk
I’m Mason Hawk & I write erotica. A self-published, internationally sold author. I work at making my stories somewhat believable and that is what my readers buy. I have written a few quick stories not long enough for publication, those teasers I share here and else where. You...