Topped From the Bottom-Island Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
Brock is spanked and humiliated further.
1.7k words
4.44
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary of chapter one:

Brock a 22 year old lifeguard works at a small secluded beach party resort. He has a hot GF but due to being a muscled jock cheats on her regularly and tries to organize threesomes with her. Brock has goals of being promoted at the resort to live in manager and the proposing to Jenny, his gf. Jenny is a hot busty blonde. Currently, Brock has a roommate, Kyle, he lives with to work at the resort. Kyle is a nerdy tech guy for the resort. Kyle is short nerdy guy and kinda quiet. He was nice to Brock initially letting Brock use his bed to make a bigger bed by joining them so that Jenny and Brock can sleep together in the workers dorms. When Brock tries to embarrass Kyle and cheats on Jenny in front of him he gets fed up and makes a bet with Brock. The bet is that he can fuck Jenny to orgasm. Initially they don't agree until Kyle puts his car all summer on the line. Kyle, despite a small penis, is a masterful fucker. Kyle makes Jenny moan and whine begging for his cum while Brock watches confused at why he is so turned on. Unable to help himself Brock jerks and cums watching his gf get fucked.

Chapter one ended like this:

"...You jerk off and cum again without permission on the floor and I will spank your pathetic ass like the needy boy you are in front of Jenny and Sammi!"

I stop in shame. Why are you stopping you whore? I think to myself. I keep my gaze at Kyle as I jerk my meat. Kyle grins knowingly and my body spasms the shame too much and after three shameful pumps I squirt again right in front of Jenny.

Jenny manages a knowing smirk but otherwise is moaning for Kyle with her eyes rolling back muttering over and over almost in a trance....

"please say I may cum....please say I may cum....please I need to cum... please say I may cum... please... please... I need... say... say it... cum cum... Jenny cum...please..."

It's the most insanely erotic thing I have ever heard. Go on lick it up before being told show Kyle who is boss - I think. God my shame knows no bounds. I lean forward to lick up another load.

"STOP!" Kyle says.

I look to see Kyle use one arm to lift around Jenny's hips and waist and lift her off the ground still maintaining a good fucking motion he walks her forward a few steps.

"Hands behind your back Jenny!"

Jenny does so and Kyle lowers her tit first into my cum load. While her fat tits soak up my cum. Jenny screaming at this point...

"PLEASE LET ME CUM... I NEED IT....PLEASE!"

"You may cum kitten!" Kyle says as he pumps into her two more times.

I can see his balls retract and it looks like he is squirting shot after shot into Jenny as she shakes and cries out.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" While squirting on the floor and Kyle's cock.

A few moments later Kyle lays Jenny on the bed. Her legs spread wide I can see her wet, used cunt glistening. I am on my knees looking up as Kyle wipes a bead of sweat from his head.

"Clean your cum off her tits." Kyle says as he sits on the bed next to Jenny.

I take a deep breath as I meet Jenny's gaze and crawl, leaning in I suck and lick her ample tits. I hear Jenny moaning and I glance up to see her looking lustfully at Kyle.

Chapter 2:

I am suckling my cum load off my girlfriend's big ample tits as she makes out with a nerd with a small dick that made her cum twice in big squirting gushes like I never have. Jenny moans happily her body still shaking in the afterglow. I try not to but blush as I look up and see Kyle stick his tongue in my girlfriends mouth. After cumming twice I am surprised to feel my cock stir again so quickly. I am not totally stiff, but feel it grow.

"I told you, you would get spanked if you squirted that worthless big dick again didn't I?"

I swallow and look up to see Kyle looking at me as Jenny slurps on his neck. I pull Jenny's nipple as I nod.

"Sammi and Jenny are gonna watch me spank you... you little bitch."

I am not as horny as before in this moment and Kyle calling me a bitch and thinking of Sammi and Jenny watching makes me feel the need to defend myself. I pull off of Jenny's tit and sort of turn to sit up.

"Look, your... your a stud... ok you... you proved that and... and umm I... I dont know where some of this is leading with me and Jenny and you." God why am I stammering. I take a breath. "But you bringing someone in to watch you spank me is too much. I am still your boss this week basically and... and I got a bigger cock and....and cmon... if Jenny had a choice I am a much more logical boyfriend than you."

I look at Jenny who is now sitting in between me and Kyle all three of us basically naked.

"Well well look who decided to try and stand up for himself. I am not a jerk like you. I am rough and degrading during sex when I know my partner needs it. Here is the deal for tonight. I am going to spank you because you didn't follow the rules. We can leave Sammi out of it for now. After your spanking you will beg to clean my cum load out of your girlfriend and that I sleep with her tonight. Tomorrow you will pay me what you owe me and realize that you agreed to be my bitch this week."

I shake my head. I could be ok with some of this, but some of it was too much. I look down at Jenny's legs as I start to respond.

"Look I don't know if..."

Jenny's legs part and my eyes go wide. Cum is everywhere. When I was sucking her tits I didn't realize until now how much Kyle came. It is insane looking! Thick white globs of cum coat her inner thighs and cunt. Jenny smiles at me.

"You need to beg Kyle to spank you like he said or you won't get to bury your face in this?"

"Jenny...its...its his cum."

"Yes it is and you just got a huge boner looking at how much he came in me."

I swallow hard shocked and embarrassed again.

"Ok...ok... Kyle I... need a spanking for cumming without permission." I moan.

Kyle stands up behind me as Jenny scoots on the bed legs spreading wider as I shift onto all fours staring at the messy cunt.

*SPANK

""FUCK FUCK OWW SHIT" I wiggle around shocked at the sudden and very painful slap on my right ass cheek. I am shocked at the power the little dude has.

"If you want to eat my cream pie from Jenny you better thank me for spanking you."

What the fuck! This is ridiculous, I think to myself.

*SPANK

"SHIT FUCK! GOD it fucking hurts... and why would I..."

"Hehe my muscled jock boyfriend whining from getting spankings from a nerd!"

I look at Jenny in angry humiliation and gasp as she makes a slutty face running a finger through his creampie and lifting the coated finger to her lips slurping it seductively. My cock throbs at the wanton display as my ass burns in shame. I look at Jenny as she moans slurping his cum down her throat. She gives me a slutty wink.

"Ohh fuck...ok ok...thank you Kyle."

*SPANK

"AWW SHIT!"

"Come on you can do better than that, remember to say thank you." Kyle says.

Fuck my ass hurts. Shit don't let Jenny see your eyes watering. Jenny giggles and wiggles another finger in the creampie slurping on it.

"Kyle thank you thank you for spanking me and for fucking my girlfriend! Shit I cannot believe how much you came in her. Ohh god thank you!"

I cannot believe I just blurted that out.

*SPANK

"AWW THANK YOU KYLE!"

I moan watching in lustful humiliation as Jenny swirls another finger in the creampie. My cock throbs as my ass aches the wonderful humiliation causing my body to surge with desire to please them both. I am rapidly discovering things about myself I didn't know.

"FUCCCCCCK"

I moan shifting forward as she slurps. I feel an odd sensation. Oh god Kyle shoved a finger in my ass. As he does my legs tremble and I am close enough I can smell his creampie as I watch my girlfriend slurp her cum coated finger. My cock throbs as Jenny looks so sexy and my ass is penetrated for the first time. Oh the intense feelings shooting though me.... ohh god what is....

"FUCK FUCCCKKK"

I moan again as I cum all over the blanket under me. My mind swirls with the amazing sensations surging through my body. Oh god ohh god, I realize I came without touching my cock because Kyle pushed a finger up my ass and rubbed a spot inside me. I try to catch my breath as I have never cum so hard and the shame of it makes me delirious.

"Wow what a bitch boy cumming so hard from just a finger in his butthole!" Kyle says.

Jenny stares at me in a look of confused and amused bewilderment. I want to die from embarrassment.

"Go on bitch clean up my creampie!" Kyle whispers in my ear.

I realize hiding my face in my gf's used cunt is also embarrassing, but I don't have to look at her either. I dive in my face instantly coated in the insane amount as I lick and taste his salty manly cumload. I lick slurp and moan as my own body lays in my cum load from Kyle's anal stimulation. Jenny's cunt is so puffy and needy and I feel her humping my face as I lick.

"What are you doing?" I hear Jenny moan.

"Your my needy slut too and your boyfriend got his ass juices on my finger be a good slut and suck them off!"

"Ohh god Kyle!" Jenny moans the perfect mixture of humiliated lust in her voice. I assume she obeys as I feel her thighs clamp around my head as I lick deeper now hungry for Kyle's cum.

---- more to cum ---