Topping the Muscle Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head, but he couldn't think straight, not as Charr growled, on the edge of climax. All it would take was a few more grinding stabs of his cock into the leopard to finish him off -- and as Charr's top of the moment, he needed that desperately, pushing in, over and over again. He needed to please him, to show Charr that he had learned from his training, though holding back while his cock ached so terribly, balls churning with raw lust.

He couldn't quite hold it, losing himself as Toby ground into his prostate particularly roughly, losing control completely as he grunted and twisted his head back and forth, spending thick ropes of seed into the leopard's anal passage. He didn't know how much he filled Charr with, but it didn't matter in a moment like that, not with the tightness in his loins reaching its peak, worshipping the leopard with his eyes alone, taking in everything about him, over and over again.

Thankfully for him, a moment after the first spurt had soaked into Charr's backside, the leopard joined him in bliss. The leopard roared, lips parting, showing his fangs, exploding in orgasm. There was no other way to describe it, not as his cock throbbed and ached, pulsating with need, spilling a hot, creamy load over his own stomach. It soaked into both the leopard's fur and Fahen's belly fur, though the Sergolf did not even pause in his rough, powerful thrusts, grinding in with panting determination. Though his cock softened, he was at least proud that he had been able to get Fahen off, staring down at the leopard with an almost dreamy look in his eye. The leopard was so much like a muscled, chiselled Greek god that, sometimes, it was impossible for him to look anywhere else.

However, there was one problem as Charr growled, licking his lips, though there was still a disparaging gleam in his eye.

"You should never finish before your bottom, before me," he growled. "Clean me off. With your tongue."

He was specific about it too, though Toby still had not yet finished. Obediently, for it was still Charr that he served, even if he had been topping him, he pulled out, his cock half soft but sure to harden up again if that was what Charr required of him. It was an honour to be squeezed between the leopard's muscular legs as he lapped over his cock, which somehow remained hard even after an orgasm like that, though the leopard didn't seem to need as much time to recover as them. That was rather impressive, especially considering his age, but perhaps it was the leopard's greater experience that kept him harder for longer too.

The Sergolf's tongue ran over Charr's cock, cleaning him off slowly, with long strokes of his tongue. His musky nuts got a tongue bath too, though it was the shaft that Charr had ordered him to clean off, so that was where he focused his attention, along with ensuring that not a single drop of cum got the chance to dry in the leopard's fur. His own cock hung softly before him, though he didn't need to use it again that night, the sun having fallen late in the day, at a time of year where the days were long.

Toby grunted, still fucking him as he did Charr's bidding, though the younger leopard appeared to be even more obliging than Fahen had realised. Maybe Charr coming there with them, a spice to their sex life, was just what they needed to really get the fun they wanted with each other...

Toby huffed, leaning heavily over him as he blew his load too, splattering spurt after spurt of cum into Fahen's backside. The Sergolf smiled. That was just what he needed right in that moment, his tail flicking back against Toby in soft companionship, though the sleepy heaviness of the afterglow was already upon him.

Toby, however, did not seem to want to stay there that night, re-dressing when they were done, though he did share a quick nuzzle with Fahen. There was companionship there between them, though the musky need of lust, well...that was more appealing to all of them together. And, if it suited, there was no need to worry at all about anything else.

Charr, however, was not about to let Fahen go that quickly. He grunted when he was grabbed, though it quickly turned into a tired laugh as the leopard dragged him straight into his bed as if there was no question about where he was to spend the night. And that was something that Fahen was very keen to go along with.

One night, after all, had done wonders for him in topping, even if he was not naturally dominant. But he didn't have to be dominant to top, not when he got to press into his kinks, licking his lips in mere memory of how it had felt and smelt to have his nose luxuriously buried in the leopard's armpit. If he was fortunate, Charr would let him do that again the next day.

But that was up to Charr, not him, as the leopard pulled him under the sheets to sleep against his chest. For Fahen, it was the perfect position to rest.

And, still, there would be more to come for all three of them...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Favourite Kind of Facial A muscle mare dominates him for a cum facial...in Fetish
House Party Fuck for Studs and Slut Studs and sluts get it on publicly at a party...in Fetish
Satisfying the Stud Bull A wrestler is sated by a prostitute with lust for studs...in NonHuman
Worshipping the Stud She pleases her master...in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories