All Comments on 'Tops and Tails'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Bride

My wife and I married young and needed money. One jobshe got was at a Celtic Bar. She soon learned that the girls who made good tip money went pantiless under the short kilts and often the patrons saw their pussies. We needed the extra cash and agreed she should. Like the girl here she left a blonde triangle but her small lips were bare. After a while she got used to guys seeing her and we both felt comfortable. Then one night a guy offered her $100 to touch her under her kilt. It happened suddenly and she said sure. She was standing in front of him holding the bar tray. She told me he quickly slid his hand under her kilt and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Just when she thought that was it he burried a finger in her. She knew she had crossed the line. That was the last night she worked there.

Geon54Geon54over 5 years ago
Continuation?

The title is lacking a "Chapter 1" or similar designation, but I'm hoping that there is more to her story. Enjoyed it a lot, even if you end it here.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
Not sure about this as it is veering towards incest

I liked the story and often read reluctant stories.

The change of tense on many occasions threw me for a short time and spoilt the flow of the story. However I do want to see where it goes and to see stepfather screwed over the lazy slob. She should also make sure her brother gets a kick in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prefer

Hi Volescamper, well written BUT I much prefer your Weekend Correction WACS, Tales of War and Local Ladies stories more.

Keep up the good work hope you return to your other stories soon.

SmCyberSmCyberover 5 years ago

Welcome back we both check for updates regularly and I'm pleased you're writing again.

This latest story has pushed a few buttons and is very well thought out.

Fingers crossed you produce some more chapters for your Non Concentual universes like Torment T .....wacs & war tales.

Please don't go quiet again. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this story. Back in the Seventies, I was going through puberty when my older sister (who was very top-heavy) worked as a barmaid in a largely upmarket local pub. They occasionally had after-hours lock-ins for a handful of well-to-do regulars (part of the local horse-and-hounds set), and they persuaded her to do these sessions topless in exchange for serious money. "Big tips for big tits", she later told me was their standing joke for those nights. This story reminded me of that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous