All Comments on 'Topsy Turvy Ch. 07'

by ElleMunro78

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a wonderful writer and I am completely charmed by the entire series so far!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Love this story! I swear these girls are crazy...lol love their friendships. Can't wait to see more of Mike and Alanna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A year waiting for you to continue and this chapter just annoyed the crap out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is awesome!

this story is awesome! You, lady, are awesome! I love how both Chalk and Cheese and Topsy Turvy are funny, sweet and heartwrenching at the same time. I hope you finish this story and do so without adding any more plot twists. Lol

Well, one thing i can say is, because of the long break i've forgotten how much i HATE Luke and Veronica. And please let her get rid of Simon quickly. I can.t stand people like that.

I'm so happy you're back!

Don't take too long to finish this.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely story

Well, I think this story is just wonderful. I am glad you are back. I hope everything is okay in your life. If things are not, your fans will always wish for the best for you.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
A Great Series..

Just found this series, and it's great story-telling...humourous, believeable and exciting...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad You're Back...Great Chapter

I loved the chapter! Beautifully written. I hope Mike and Alana get over their angst and realize that all this nervousness is keeping them from the real prize...enjoying their relationship.

I hope you update soon. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope your soap opera is ok

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Okaaaayyyyy...I read Chapter Seven......The LAST Chapter?????

Nope. That's not what's REALLY going on here, is it?

This is a Scheherazade scheme...for women...It never really Ends!

And You all understand that...and we poor lesser mortal males never do.

I suppose that will need to pass for closure? For we males, anyway?

Our assignment is to simply shut up, smile, and say, "Yes, Dear!"....

Yeah, I get that now. It's not an unfamiliar condition!

We are all Universal Mike...

Love to All...:+))

y18533y18533over 2 years ago

The shift of 1st vs. 3rd person in your previous c&c story was a really original approach, i vannot recall havi g seen that done the same way in ficrion beforw. I was surprised you let go f it here, but found the logic of it: since the person gallery is partly the same, one 1st person is enough. We also getmorw distance to the La La gang than what would have bwen the case with Alannya in 1st øerson. The plot is a bit like life on stereoids and the perso s (espexially the men!) a bit like either good or bad. The womeb are more complex. Well, perhaps you have a point there. The dense plot is of course unrealistic, but fun. And yes , you know how to write about sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous