All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 03'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Fantastic story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story. Love, trust and respect can exist in a D/S relationship. I wish there were more stories like this.

girlyboy3girlyboy3over 2 years ago

OMG love the stories wish a had a woman like Sasha & make me her Girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an amazing and beautiful story, I am loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. now that you got him totaly hooked. talk him into making this a real life style, not just a play thing. then have all his hair below his neck and his beard removed with electrolysis. buy him/her a real stainless steel chastity cage with urethral tube in it, so he real can't remove his cock from it. let her hair grow out and some small breast growin with the help of female estrogen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story other that you don’t seem to have good understanding of anatomy. If a female Physician Assistant with average size hands for a woman can check my prostate it doesn’t take 1/2 or all of an 8” Dildo to reach a prostate gland. I buy xtra large men’s gloves to fit my hands

& my longest finger is about 3 1/4 inches long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the best chapter. But torment must end with Barbara getting castrated at a Party with all of their friends. The story needs to end and begin by replying, "What do you mean 'next weekend"? We're going to do this tomorrow morning when we wake-up and again at noon. You can expect a good pegging before dinner and another tomorrow night before we go to sleep. If in the middle of the night I want to, I'm going to peg you again and you're going to take it like a little but slut. "Huh", "What are we going to do next weekend" I'm going to maybe invite some girlfriends over Barb, and we're all going to watch you take it like a slut. All my girl friends have their own strapons. We're just going to have to get a few more toys for your ass!....Again.. torment needs to end up with a big surprise Castration party where they ball bust Barbara into ruptured status then squeeze his balls out of small slices made in his scotum sack. As they chase him around the back yard with his balls swinging free outside his scrotum sack, other wives wonder if they can take their husbands balls too, and plans are made for a monthly Castration party since this one was going so well. Barbara so use to having no Penis to play with , then has just the tip removed today, but she shouldn't have let her guest just bite it off like she did. Quite painful indeed. They would then be forced to STAPLE closed the rest of his penis until more of it could be properly removed eventually down to a smooth hole where her new vagina will begin in a few months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Torment Ch. 02 Previous Part
Torment Series Info