Torment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping in three fingers caused her husband to flinch, his body to jump slightly, but was followed this time by a somewhat louder soft sighing moan.

"oooh..."

Sasha took encouragement from his relaxed attitude and relaxing ass as she worked her three fingers, visually confirming the gaping of his ass as almost ready and loose enough to accept her strap on dildo's invasion.

After another minute or two, Sasha felt he was ready. Barbara was positively mewling in pleasure. Quickly withdrawing her fingers from his ass she spread the last of the lube onto her saliva lubricated dildo and pushed the head of the fake cock against, and then into, his relaxed, gaped asshole.

Sasha was eager for her feminized husband to experience anal submission. She couldn't help but smile as the tip of her dildo speared and penetrated the relaxed defenses of his sphincter. Her smile grew as she saw the tightness of his ass as it reflexively gripped the roundness of her strap-on cock.

This must be what he sees when he fucks me in the ass, she thought.

Sasha's smile grew wider as she drove her faux cock deeper inside his ass. His moan of pleasure was validation enough. The 'appropriateness" of the loss of his anal virginity on Barbara's 'first date', much like Sasha's loss of anal virginity to him during their honeymoon so many years ago could not be denied.

She only hoped that he savored the fullness inside him and embraced the willingness to submit to her, to trust her not to abuse or hurt him as she had to him many times before. From the looks of his reaction, he was.

Sasha naturally started out slowly, allowing Barbara to adapt and accommodate the huge dildo advancing deeply into her dark rear tunnel. Sasha used short, gentle strokes, only moving deeper inside her incrementally.

Sasha timed her strokes and increased the depth inside her by monitoring closely Barbara's physical reactions. The way her breathing hitched each time she plunged her cock a little bit deeper. The moans that were borderline pleasure and pain from the stretching sensation that invariably accompanied the pressure a cock would impart onto a clenching sphincter muscle.

Then there were the tremors that occasionally rippled through Barbara's thighs, and body. Tremors of pleasure causing an upheaval that offset the pressure and fullness straining her ass.

Despite her aggressive attitude Sasha's aggression was tempered with passion and restraint. She had all night and wasn't afraid to take as long as necessary to compel and encourage her feminized husband to reach orgasm from sodomy.

Once she noted her dildo was half way inside him was when she noted the tipping point where his ass relaxed almost completely while his squeals of pleasure grew exponentially.

Her strap-on had reached his prostate.

Not needing any further encouragement Sasha pushed forward from her hips and plunged the rest of the dildo deeply and fully inside Barbara. In one fell swoop the shaft had completely filled her sissy husband's ass and now lay buried to the base of the toy. The leather of her strap on belt now made contact with Barbara's bare exposed bottom.

Sasha stopped for a moment, cock fully impaled inside Barbara's ass and let her adjust to, accommodate fully, and cherish the feeling of fullness the cock imparted.

Then, slowly withdrawing from her ass until only the cock head was still inside her, she plunged the full shaft length back down into the gaped open ass.

Barbara's squeals of delight and moans of pleasure were all the affirmation Sasha needed to keep doing what she was doing. Just as her husband had fucked her in the ass, Sasha now fucked him. Only it was him as her feminized girlfriend.

Truly Sasha reveled in the feeling of power her feminized husband had given her by allowing her to dominate him in such a personal and extraordinary manner. The significance of his trust in her and willingness to try new things was not lost on her.

Also, the amazing visual appeal she now saw playing out in front of her also had its own charms.

How her husband's body wriggled and writhed in pleasure from her fucking him.

How his body compressed and decompressed, like a spring, with each pounding thrust and withdrawal from her hips as she drove the strap-on inside him.

The tight anal ring that clenched ineffectively against her thrusting dildo, slickened with lubrication, unable to resist the pleasure she was imparting deep inside him.

How he mewled and moaned, squealed and vocalized in pleasure and excitement.

How her own pleasure grew as well. The pressure of the base end of the dildo as he pushed against her clitoris every single time she drove her cock inside him.

Sasha was in heaven and from the sound of her feminized husband, so was he.

Having lost all track of time it came as a complete surprise when Barbara let loose a long, loud, orgasmic cry of rapture. Sasha watched as her anal ring now clenched and spasmed again and again against her dildo as Barbara's hips bucked and her whole body writhed in rapturous bliss.

Barbara's orgasm triggered Sasha's and with an intensity she had come to expect and enjoy, rapturous bliss exploded outward first from her clit, then through her pussy, and then through her whole body.

Sasha collapsed, spent and exhausted onto Barbara's back, her bosom pressing softly into Barbara's lower back. Once recovered from blissing out she carefully leaned back and allowed her strap on cock to withdraw fully from Barbara's ass.

She smirked gently as the sphincter of his gaped ass slowly closed itself.

Wanting nothing more than to collapse from exhaustion she still managed to retrieve her handcuff keys, and unlock Barbara, her feminized husband's hands, from the handcuffs.

Sasha collapsed into the smaller spoon as Barbara rolled onto her side in the bigger spoon position to cuddle her. Her reverie was broken though when she felt the hard cage of his cock nestle against her bottom. It felt wet.

She put her hand back and felt his caged cock and the sticky slick wet cum that dribbled from the end of the cage and soaked the thong panty front panel.

"You came?" Sasha asked.

"Mmmm." Barbara replied.

"I can't believe it. That really works?"

"Me either. You drained me though. I'm spent."

Sasha smiled as she scooched in deeper into her sexy feminized husband's embrace. She felt proud that her pounding pleasure upon Barb's prostate caused him to cum. She had read about anal orgasms and that she had caused one felt...empowering. Even trapped in chastity he had spewed cum!

Afterwards they both basked in the afterglow of their shared orgasm. Still dressed in their panties and bras, ruined pantyhose, and too tired to get out of bed and remove their makeup, they both fell asleep.

Hours later, when they woke, rested somewhat from their passion, they both admired the ruin of each other's makeup.

Sasha wasn't sure what to say. Did he really enjoy it as much as she had? Was he hurt, physically or emotionally? Would he let her do it to him again?

So many questions were running through her mind. So many concerns and fears.

Fears that evaporated as he spoke first.

"So what are we doing next weekend?"