All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 11'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
venus_canvenus_can6 months ago

I love the way you describe Barbara’s dress, makeup and “torment “

SissySalinaSissySalina6 months ago

Realization of a beautiful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

New schedule... instead of five eight hour days. now four ten hour days.... Well it work? The company I worked for tried it...only, they didn't change the contract that stated... Five days, Eight hours a day at straight time pay. Anything over Eight hours to be paid time an a half... Eight hours of Time and a half results in Double time paid. Ergo. on a ten hour day. eight hours are paid at straight time and the other two hours paid at time and a half. If they call you in for a fifth day... That day will also be paid for ten hours which means the worker is getting paid Ten hours at the double time rate. Great for the worker but bad for the company in that... when extra days were required and the company left the original concept in the Union Contract... They just didn't call me out for a fifth day... I got also called into work for a Fifth day, a sixth day and once in a while a Seventh day... Imagine, getting paid three days at the rate of double time for ten hours each day which equates to Three days at or 30 hours at double time along with the contract reading that after Eight hours of double time, any time worked beyond that is paid double time and a half. Talk about a great Union Contract... When the company realized what was being paid out because I never turned down overtime... After Five Months, they strangely ended four days a week for ten hours each day....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES