All Comments on 'Tormented Teacher Ch. 5'

by Humble

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HD_BikerHD_Bikerover 19 years ago
WOW!

A very, very HOT story with a surprise twist at the end.

Great, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it.

please write chapter 6! want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start!

I like this story but i would love to read more of this story maybe more of it having her submit more in school to the students and other teachers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it very good story

I definitely would like to read more of this story more please make her strip in school more and other places but i would love to see her used by Amy more and her master's.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with the other commenters...

...about making her strip inside her place of employment. This could be made to possibly be the most embarrassing moment of her life, but also the most sexually satisfying. With Master Humble as the author, we surely will be treated to another masterpiece! (And if you think I'm trying to butter you up, Humble, you are correct!) Now please give us some more dirt on what is becoming my favorite character on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good. Start

I would love to read more and how the students and teachers use her and see more of the life f the sub teacher in class and extra people using her.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous