Torn in Captivity

Story Info
Torn between two men, the friend and the captor.
3.4k words
4.54
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note before we start:

Hi guys, this is my first time writing something that isn't a short oneshot. I'm hoping to develop this into a full story, or at least something with definitely more chapters. Please keep in mind English is not my first language, so be nice (A) please (A). Also I kept the names for you to decide so you can imagine yourself as the characters if you want, but also because I couldn't pick names. I wrote this in one sitting (which you can probably tell lol), so I hope it makes sense. I appreciate any type of comments or feedback, prefer constructive but I'll take any :') Anyways hope you enjoy this, while I start on chapter 2.

------------------------------------------

"You seem conflicted. Your eyes keep shifting, wanting to look but also wanting to give her a semblance of modesty and decorum. Ha, how sweet." X says as he laughs at Y and H's current predicament.

Red flames in H's eyes as he tries to snap his arms from the cuffs wrapped around his wrists, the shackles banging against the walls and the floor he's chained to.

A tiny whimper is heard in the dark silent room. The moon's light coming in from the sole window in the room, a flicker of yellow light shines on the three people in the room lit by the fireplace. Both pairs of eyes turn to Y, tears streaming down her face as she hiccups trying to not draw attention to herself. She looks tired, shivering and uncomfortable. Her hands chained above her head, while she sits on the ground, a bit of slack in the chains not fully stretching her arms above.

"Shhh, calm down. No need to be afraid." X says as he turns around to face Y and slides his hand down her face caressing her gently. Y shivers and moves to turn herself away from him, getting away from the close proximity he's forced her into. As soon as she turns he grabs her hair and pulls her back, pushing her into the wall. A strangled sound comes out of her mouth as he pulls her head back and forces her to look into his eyes.

"Please, please, let us go. You don't have to do this. We won't tell anyone. "

X smirks as he stares into her eyes. "Aw, don't go all soft on me now. No one would believe this is you if they saw how you fought me before I got your hands out of the way." He grabs her jaw with his other hand, his thumb stroking along the side of her face.

Her eyes sharpen. X grunts as Y uses her free legs to kick him in the stomach. "Then get away from me you freak." She bites back as she continues to throw kicks with her legs trying to get him away from her. X laughs as he lets go of her hair and jaw, and suddenly grabs both of her legs while she tries to continue flailing them around trying to hit her target as much as she can before he stops her, as she knows he will.

As he grabs her feet and plants them on the floor, he crouches down again to get to her eye level, "Stop it. You'll only tire yourself out, this isn't gonna help you. You think your little kicks can hurt me? Don't act stupid or I'll make you regret it."

Breathing hard from the flailing, Y looks him directly in the eyes and spits on his face. *Whack* A slap sound resonates as X slaps Y on the face hard. She freezes and a shocked sound comes out of her lips. In the second she froze to comprehend the shock of the slap, X grabs her and pushes her back against the wall as he sits on her legs, trapping her, not allowing her to move. He wraps a hand around her throat, as X slowly but firmly squeezes, not hard but with enough pressure to make her know he means business.

A sharp intake of breath is heard from the side as H watches this all in full view while he turns his body to the side, still limited with his hands shackled and raised above his head, placed in the same position as Y. "Get away from her, or I swear to God I will cut you up and make sure you watch yourself bleed." H growls as he tries to move and get closer to them but is stopped by the shackles.

"Shut up, you're in no position to talk." X says calmly as he stares at Y's eyes with his hand still around her neck. "I can hurt you, and I will if you choose to act recklessly like this again. Do you understand Y? Answer me." Y looks at him defiantly, not moving, refusing to answer him. He squeezes his hand a bit harder, "Nod your head, I can keep going". As she feels his hand start to squeeze gradually harder, she starts to feel a bit lightheaded, coupled with the sting she still feels on her cheek, her eyes start to water, she tries to move, tries to gasp and grasp in some air, but her hands are stuck above her, all his weight on her legs and she starts to panic. Quickly she tries to nod her head, which is limited in movement because of his hand, and he lets go but doesn't move and stays on top of her. She gasps in air, closes her eyes and lets her head fall to the side, resting on her raised shoulder as she regains her composure and breath.

Once she regains her breath, she opens her eyes and sees him still staring at her. She turns her head to look at H pleadingly, "Please help me." which she knows is dumb to say, as he's as stuck as she is, but she feels helpless with nothing to do. She hears as much as she sees H try to move and get closer to her, but can't. They stare into each other's eyes. She feels X push some strands of her hair beside her ear. Refusing to look at him, but also embarrassed to have H witness this happen to her, she tries to shake her head and turn it to the other side.

She's starting to become aware of her nearly naked state, in front of two men, neither of them her husband or boyfriend, not that she has any, but a sense of shame starts to arise inside of her. She's in her underwear, a plain pale blue bra that looks light across her olive tanned skin, and in plain black panties. Her dark brown hair matted and sweaty after the ruckus they've found themselves into. The mascara and light eyeliner she tried to put on this morning while getting ready for work must be all smudged now. What a waste she thought. To think that this all came because they decided to wander around during the night, not even thinking of the possibility that this might happen to them. What are the chances, that someone would knock H out and her suddenly be grabbed by the back and have a cloth cover her mouth while she struggled to get the hands away from her, and suddenly have her passed out to wake up here, chained to the wall and have the hands of X on her body, both her and H in this current state of undress. She remembered the feeling of grogginess as she woke up, saw H tied up on the side and felt X above her sliding her pants down her legs. That's when everything began and she started screaming and fighting against him. All he did was laugh and it felt like he was playing along with her, not putting much effort in holding her down as if he didn't even need to. Which made sense considering she was already held back by the chains, but all that did was make her angry. She wasn't weak. She went to the gym six times a week and lifted weights, so the idea that she couldn't even fight him off because she was restrained made her blood boil.

"Uh uh, focus on me. I can see that head of yours start to think and move." X says, bringing her down from her thoughts and back to her predicament. His hand starts caressing her face. His other hand wrapping around her waist, pushing her back into the wall and him into her.

"Please get away from me. Why are you doing this?" Y says, her voice sounding calmer than how she actually feels. Her smiles, his eyes roaming around her face. The hand on her face starts sliding down her neck, he caresses softly around her throat, pressing his thumb into her pulse point. Then he goes down to her collarbones, tracing down each of them. She shivers, "St-Stop, I don't want you to touch me."

"I've barely started." His other hand starts rubbing circles around her waist and he feels her start to shiver. He starts to trace down his finger to the top of her bra, but doesn't touch her lower yet. "H, how are you feeling? Can you see well from over there? I bet you wanna touch her like I do, right? She has a very pretty body. Soft but tight, you'd understand if you were touching it like me."

"Stop saying things like that! Get away from me, I'm not joking." Y growls.

"I'm gonna make you regret this." H says calmly, watching the scenario unfold.

X laughs again. "Stop lying, I know you want her, I've seen how you look at her. Was shocked when I found out you two weren't sleeping together. Friends, as I understand, what a joke."

The hand on her waist moves to the center of her stomach, his finger circles her belly button, then goes around to feel her ribs. He traces them one by one. His other hand keeps going back and forth between her neck and the top of her breasts.

Y starts thrashing around, but with nowhere to go, she doesn't understand that she's only rubbing herself against him. X pushes against her, "Yes, keep doing that and you'll see how much I like it." He laughs. Suddenly he drops his face to the side of her neck, and bites her hard. Y arches herself against him and screams, as he licks and soothes the bite, then continues to nibble on the junction between her neck and shoulder.

Y whimpers, "Please stop this, I don't like it, please."

X chuckles as he takes a glimpse at H and catches him looking at Y intently. "You want to do this H? She tastes amazing. You should feel how she's rubbing against me." Y freezes as she hears him say this, her actions and the way she's moving her body dawns on her. "Don't worry, its going be your turn soon, we're both going to enjoy this and she's gonna end up begging for it for the rest of her life." He goes back to licking and biting her neck, switching both sides as his hands start roaming her body, but not touching her breasts or going any lower than her waist.

Suddenly he stops, stands up, and extends the chain holding her. X grabs her by the hair and holds her, she winces, "Ah, you're hurting me." X ignores her and suddenly pulls her closer to where H is sitting on the ground, watching this unfold. Her pushes her onto her knees, then sits down behind her. Y tries to get up and get away, but he grabs her and pulls her own between his legs, right in front of H. She struggles to getaway but he puts both of his legs over her thighs, spreading her legs open and grabs her by the waist.

"Calm down." He says by her ear, and hold out until she tires and stops moving.

Tears prickle at Y's eyes, the struggle getting to her, restrained, her hands cuffed, her legs forced down by that brute, and having H's eyes look at her with pity. Suddenly the tears fall, however, she tries to keep quiet not letting X know how he's getting to her, and not wanting H to see her in a more vulnerable position than she already is in. "My brave girl, why are you crying? I'm not gonna hurt you if you listen to me and do what I say." X kisses the top of her head and moves his head to kiss her temple as the tears stream down her face. She moves her head away, but is stopped by his hand back around her neck, not squeezing but just keeping it there to stop her movements.

"H, what do you think of this beauty?" X asks as he starts to kiss her throat and nibble on her ear. When he's answered with silence, "Don't make me ask you again. Don't you wish you can do this to her too? She feels amazing against me. All this shivering and tears on her face make her look even prettier right?"

"H, please don't answer him. Look away." Y whispers, her eyes fluttering from X's lips on her neck, his chest pressed tightly against her back.

X chuckles lightly, bites her ear harshly, Y groans hard and tries to get away from him, but he proceeds to choke her steadily, till she quiets down and then removes his hand.

H is silently looking at them both, when his eye crosses with Y, he turns his head away. "NO. Look at her. NOW." X says harshly. The hand around her waist lets go, and uses to take something out of his pocket. H turns his head back to them quickly as he hears the sound of Y gasping. What faces him is a small pocket knife, the blade against Y's neck. Not pushing hard, but preset, making them aware its there. "Do what I say or you're going to regret it."

H gulps and looks straight into X's eyes, seething but feeling powerless. He looks at Y, and gives in to the urge to look at her, under the power of that threat. X takes the knife away, and puts it back in his pocket. Tears once again slip past Y's eyes, "Pl- Please..."

X goes back to kissing her throat, licking and sucking, in the silence of the room, all you can hear is the heavy breathing of Y and X's sounds while he devours her neck. "Keep your eyes on him Y, I'm going to find out if you don't, and we don't want that now, do we?" he says as he bites on her neck again hard. A groan slips past her lips and she arches her back, straining against him while her legs are trapped underneath. His hands start to roam around her upper body, tracing the lines around her bra, not touching her breasts, just lightly tracing around them. "Do you like this? It feels like you do... should we check Y?"

"NO, don't you dare, stop touching me!"

X laughs again, "Looks like H wants to find out, I can see he's getting excited, isn't that right? Come on, look at him, I bet if we check underneath his pants, you'll find out he's not actually that good of a friend of yours."

H clenches his teeth but doesn't say a word.

"What do you think H, tell me, does she look like she's enjoying this? Look down there, can you tell if she's excited?" X smirks as he finally puts his hands on top of her breasts, and starts grabbing them roughly, gentleness all gone in a matter of seconds. Y thrashes around trying to get away from him but she can't budge an inch, as he continues to rub and squeeze her breasts as he stares at H making sure he's keeping watch. "They're so cute, so small and barely a handful. Let me feel them." He slips both hands under her bra. "Oh, what is that? Looks like you're actually enjoying this. Aren't you?" He grabs a nipple and pinches hard.

Y screams, "Ahhh, please that hurts."

X pays her no mind as he says, "Let's take this off so we can play better." He undoes the bra from the back, then takes out the knife again to cut the straps since her hands are still shackled.

Y starts thrashing again, "Please no no, don't do this" she turns her head and closes her eyes, ashamed to look H in the eyes as she slowly being exposed in front of him.

Suddenly X slaps both breasts real hard, and continues to do so until she stops moving, "I'm going to continue this until you learn your lesson. I've had enough of your acts, I don't want to hear anything from you except moans and mores, and if you keep moving when I don't give you permission to, I'll make sure it'll hurt you even more." Y groans as he continues to slap her breasts, eyes closed, not daring to open them, while she tries to stay still, but the slaps keep coming. Suddenly he stops, and grab both nipples, now free from the constrictions of her bra, and squeezes them hard. He pulls them away from her body, and lets them go. She groans and crunches herself as she can't touch them to soothe the pain, but he pulls her back against him, and softly starts to gently rub against them. "They feel hot, did you like what I just did? Look at your nipples, they're so hard. It's like they've been begging to be spanked hard... Look at H, look at him" He says as she opens her eyes to look. "Just wait until he's the one doing that to you, I'll make sure he doesn't miss out on this too."

"Never." H growls as his eyes glower looking at X, but then he looks down to see her breasts red from the slaps and the nipples hard from the pinching, and looks away quickly.

X laughs, "Don't be shy, keep looking, or do you want me to hurt her more?".

"H, please don't, look away!" Y whimpers as she sees him stare at her chest.

"Aw, are you embarrassed? I don't believe you. Wanna bet if I touch you there you'll be glistening?" One of his hands slides down to the top of her panties, teasing the edge, not going in yet, but tracing around it.

She tries to move her hips, to shake his hand away, but with both his legs on top of her thighs, there's nothing she can do to escape. This doesn't last long. She feels a harsh slap right between her legs. She gasps from the chock, the pain not registering yet. Then he continues with succeeding slaps, while she tries to thrash. "I'm going to keep continue doing this until you stop." Y grinds her teeth together, and tries her best to stop her hips from moving, all while the slaps continue to rain between her legs.

She can hear the sound and she's mortified to see H staring right down there as X continues. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll stop" she says as she does her best to not move and takes the slaps in stride.

X stops. "Good girl." He kisses temple. "I'm sure its red if we look down." He chuckles. "Also felt a bit wet to me, I could hear the sounds, seems like you like this treatment, didn't think you'd be a pain girl... Tell me she likes it, H. You can't take your eyes away, can you? Its enthralling I know. Not every girl is like her. Most girls would be ashamed if you slap them this way, but seems our good girl here is not like most others. She's likes getting spanked. No worries, there's a time for all of that." He looks at H with a warning look, waiting for an answer.

H looks at Y with a blank stare, "I'm sorry... yes she seems to be enjoying it." And then looks away.

"Lets keep this going, the fun is just starting." X smirks as he lands one final hard slap between her legs and goes back to groping her breasts harshly.

-------------------------------------

Okay that was... hope you guys liked it, im nervous :;{{{