Tornados and Other Events

Story Info
A story of forbidden lust and discovery that pleases all.
2.3k words
4.06
7.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
166 Followers

Brad was born and raised on the West Coast but when he started college his parents began talks about moving out of State. Then shortly after his graduation and landing his first good job, they did exactly that. To the Heartland where things are slower and people far friendlier.

Just getting started Brad found it hard to get away so it was three years before he had the opportunity to visit his parent. It just so happened that Brad would miss half of the time during his visit with his dad seeing he would be away on a hunting trip, now retired. This did not bother Brad much as he was always more a mommy's boy and seeing his dad for a few days would serve as plenty.

The first day with Mom went how anyone would think, lots of talking and getting caught up. Mom was sad to hear that her son didn't have anyone special in his life and she asked how he copes, his mom was always open about sexual things even with her own son. It was she who had that awkward bird and bees conversation with him many years ago.

Brad: "Well Mom, l see carpal tunnel in my future." (They both laughed.)

Mom: "Yeah, l brought a black light into your bedroom one night..., how in the hell did you get it on the ceiling?" (They both laugh again.)

After they went to bed that night Brad's thoughts of Mom nor his hand found relief as he lay there for the first time wondering if the chances his Mom had similar thoughts.

Whether she did or not you wouldn't know by the next day, it was most enjoyable but a loving Mom and son situation. This didn't bother Brad but he did start looking at his Mom differently. He always thought she was attractive and the fact every friend of his pounded into him how hot his mom was there was no real escape from it. But now older or maybe the years apart allowed Brad to expand his thoughts, as dirty as they were. He did his best to hide his cock which was on full erection every time she entered the room.

That night when his Mom came down after her shower Brad committed how good his mom looked.

Mom: "Oh stop it, in this old robe?" "You know l am in my late fifties now."

Brad: "Yeah Mom, in anything or out." (he said laughingly.) "And sixty looks good on you, hot even."

Mom: "Well, this robe is old but these are new." With that, she opened her robe revealing her body in a bra and panties. Not the kind one might imagine on a nearly sixty-year-old, but the type Brad had hoped for all along. Small and sexy, showing his mom's curves and proving the fact she was still a sexual being.

Brad: "Damn Mom, do you still have that black light?" (Both laughing again.)

They snuggled up on the couch which brought back memories of years past. Brad did his best to hide his feelings and he prayed his Mom couldn't read his thoughts. As the credits of the now-finished movie rolled it was Brad who inquired what was that sound coming from the outside.

Mom: "Oh my god, it's a tornado warning! Hurry, come with me to the basement."

The basement was mostly a catch-all as they didn't need the extra room seeing it was just the two of them normally. But for this exact reason or something else, there was a double bed and nightstand off to the side.

With the siren still blasting they decided to try to get some sleep as it was very late at this point, better safe than sorry Mom added. She then pulled back the covers and began to get in.

Brad: "Mom, what are you doing, you're not going to sleep in your robe are you?"

Mom: "Well l don't have any PJs down here, but l guess l can sleep in just my bra and panties if that won't bother you."

Brad: "Yes Mom, please do."

With that, Mom shed her robe and climbed into bed Brad right behind her. Twenty minutes in it was clear both were still awake, Brad began to rub his mom's shoulders to hopefully relax her.

Mom: "Oh my god honey, that feels so good." Then Mom let something slip which she might have liked to take back. "It's been so long since anybody has touched me."

Brad: "You mean anybody besides Dad right?" "l mean damn Mom, you're so smoking hot."

There was a quiet moment now with both maybe regretting their words. But Mom has always been nothing but honest with Brad.

Mom: "No Honey, that includes your Dad." (Sighs) "I know he is seeing someone on the side."

Brad: "Well if that's the case l hope you are too, fuck him."

Mom: "No, l can't do that but l have my secrets. Look in the nightstand."

Brad reaches over his Mom, their bodies touching. He opens the drawer to find it stuffed with sex toys of all sorts.

Brad: "Good for you Mom, but you must miss the real thing."

Mom: "Yes Honey l do, but they keep me from going insane."

They lay there in quiet, both still unable to find sleep. Then out of the blue Mom reached into the nightstand removed a sizable dildo, and handed it to Brad.

Mom: "Would you mind?"

Brad drew down the covers and after his Mom pulled her panties to the side he slipped the toy into her wet pussy. He started slow allowing her nectar to coat the rubber cock well and then he began to pick up speed. Son or not Mom began to lose herself in the moment and this only excited Brad even more.

Mom: Yes, fuck me, fuck me just like that." Mom quickly came but Brad didn't stop nor did she want him to. Instead, Brad assisted his mom to her hands and knees, replacing the cold rubber with his blistering hot cock from behind. It was clear Mom knew but she didn't let on.

Mom: "Yes Honey, fuck Mommy with that toy. It feels so good."

Not knowing if Mom still menstruates or not Brad pulled out at the last moment blasting his load of hot cum on her round ass. Mom reached behind to gather a taste of her salty treasure. And with that, they both faded away into slumber as the siren kept blaring.

Brad woke the next morning to his Mom crawling over him to get out of bed, his eyes watched her cum stained pantied ass wiggle its way up the stairs. If he didn't already have morning wood he did now.

He followed her up a moment later using only his ears to find her instead of calling out for her. This led him to the master bedroom and then to the master bath where he found Mom in the shower cleaning herself. Brad hadn't seen his Mom completely naked and the site reawoke his cock which cared little if she was family or not. Other than her large breasts had fallen a bit she was everything the girls he did experience and then some, the kink of it all added an extra something to the whole. He watched and even had thoughts of joining her but then he decided not to, instead, he went and put a pot of coffee on.

Halfway through his first cup, his Mom joined him. Brad happily bid her good morning and offered a cup of Joe. He sensed something was wrong but before he could ask.

Mom: "We can never do that again, I'm so sorry Honey, it's all my fault."

She brought the cup of coffee to her lips but without even taking a sip she set it down mumbling something about washing the sheets. With that, she left the kitchen with Brad close behind. When she got to the bed in the basement Brad called out. "Mom, what are you doing we did nothing wrong."

Mom: "Yes we did, yes we did."

Brad: "No Mom, you're a beautiful and sexy woman, and if Dad can't see that l or other guys surely can. We didn't do anything l didn't want to happen, and l have zero regrets. Well one he said, then Brad confessed how he wanted to join her in the shower earlier.

Then Brad worked his hands between the folds of his Mom's robe parting it open and exposing her lovely body. He kissed her on the shoulder, then the cheek followed by a hard kiss on her mouth. She was putty in his hands and had no fight left in her. The fact was she also longed for him and the mother-child bond was set aside, now only two people who wanted one another, the line between love and lust erased.

Brad kissed his way down her body, sucking to erect both nipples before trailing his kisses even lower. Finally, the scent and then taste of her yummy pussy, his efforts were quickly rewarded with her first of many climaxes that morning. His Mom seemed to lose all inhibitions at that point calling out "It's my turn." With that, she took his hard cock into her warm and wanting mouth.

More skilled Mom slipped a sticky finger in Brad's ass as she continued to suck him off, New to Brad but he surely had no complaints. She also had enough wherewithal to know Brad was about to come.

Mom: "No, not until you fuck me first."

Mom fell to the bed, legs spread and her hands opening wide her wanting pussy. Brad rubbed the head of his fat cock against her clitty before sinking it deep inside of her. It had been many years since Mom had been fucked like that, a way only someone in their twenties can do. Endless energy and a never-ending erection to match.

In for a penny, in for a pound Mom called, now my ass sweetheart. Brad couldn't believe his luck as he lined up his cock to his Mom's backdoor. It was just as hot and a bit tighter than her pussy, this led to his quick release pumping his seed deep inside of her.

There was no more talk of right and wrong, the two taking every opportunity to express their lust for one another, at least until Dad returned. And over the next two days they did, sex in every room and every position possible. Until the final night when Dad was expected home.

He arrived about nine and being late and tired from the drive it wasn't long before he and Mom headed to bed. Brad lay in his bed unable to sleep as visions of wonderful sex with his Mom played in a loop over and over again in his head. Quietly stroking his cock, that was until the bedroom door opened.

Mom: "Are you up Honey?" Making out his hard cock in the dim light she laughed saying "l see you are." She got up on top of Brad and levered her body onto his steamy shaft cow-girl. Her body smashed his engorged balls every time she landed and Brad kneading her round breast over the fabric of her nightshirt wasn't helping.

l guess it could be said that things got away with themselves as their attention is drawn to the bedroom door and Dad asking what in the hell is going on here!

Brad would if never guessed but was so pleased at his mom's reaction.

Mom: "Fuck you, Howard, l have needs too. Get out or sit down and shut up while l get my fuck on!"

To Brad's shock Howard, his dad took a seat in the corner and looked on. Brad and his Mom went back to fucking and when they did look back they found Howard intensely watching as his hand pumped his cock. And right after Dad met his end, Mom climbed off of Brad, now taking his cock in her mouth and demanding that he cums in her mouth. Just sometimes doing what you're told is a pleasure and this was one of them.

Mom had to swallow twice to get it all down and then without saying a word she went to Howard and kissed him hard on the mouth, traces of his son's semen still coating the walls. Then with that, Mom broke her silence "You coming Worm?"

Mom left Brad's room with his Dad right behind her. Brad could hear his Mom's voice along with her moans and cumming, it was clear that she had him eating her pussy, and well deservingly so too.

Brad woke the next morning and found his mom in bed with him busy sucking his cock, when she looked up finding Brad was now awake she wasted no time in saying good morning to her son. Brad now in some kind of heaven greeted her back and reminded her to don't forget about the balls. Then he lightly pressed his mom's head downward and back into action.

Now fully awake Brad took his mom both vaginally and anally, both under the supervision of his father who was looking on from the doorway. They spent the rest of the day open and honest which brought them closer than ever before. Maybe not for most or even many but what they now had worked for them and who can argue that? They said goodbye to who they were, no titles or envy left.

The next day these two people that looked like Brad's Mom and Dad couldn't be any different. Mom took full control and it seemed that Dad was happy to allow it. It seems that Dad was a Cuckold all along and how could it be wrong if we all got what we wanted all along?

They spent the rest of their time expanding upon such and after being back home for a couple of months Brad was happy to hear that Mom is getting all the cock she could ever wish for, under Dad's watchful eyes and full permission. Mom sent some photos of their recent escapades. And that led to plans being made for Brad to return for Christmas.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
166 Followers