Toronto's Attempt

Story Info
Some folks in Toronto try to outdo Montreal.
2.7k words
4.31
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday, August 16, '22.

The guy I'd been messaging had given me directions. Go to this park, this parking lot, look for this particular car, go down this trail x distance to this clearing.

"I'll see if I can get additional guys." Was his last message.

His first had been, "You really into piss or are you just curious?" I'd had the hookup app open since I got off the plane. I was on a work trip, always a good time to screw around.

I'd answered that I was, indeed, into watersports, with the caveat that I was also into hygiene and not into that first morning thing...I preferred water piss.

"What else? You fuck? Bottom, right?" I answered him in the affirmative.

The clearing wasn't big. Maybe 15x20, with a small picnic table, grill and water spigot all on a concrete dais. It was around the bend from the main trail, hidden by a mass of greenery.

An older guy, maybe mid 60's was there on the seat, naked from the waist down. All he actually wore was sunglasses, a tank top and sandals. He was a pretty chubby guy, with a full head of thick grey hair.

He was jacking himself lazily. His cock was average length, not very thick. His balls though, big heavy sack. The entire area was covered in thin, grey curls.

He looked nothing like the guy in the profile pic, so I assumed he wasn't.

I glanced around a bit while walking towards him and when he spoke, "You Blatant_bi_guy?" I nodded, "I'm Will. StubbyDude sent me."

(Names and screen names have been changed to protect the filthy)

Nodding to him I walked closer, "You can put your clothes on that log over there." I moved that way, "Stubby says you're into pee play. How do you like it?"

"Any way you want to give it, as long as it's not that coffee/first one of the day things." My clothes started to come off, starting with the shirt, then the shorts and underwear. I started to leave my shoes on, then thought about what might be taking place. Shoes and socks went as well.

I grabbed the bottle of lube out of my shorts pocket and turned back to see Will standing, "I been drinking water all day. I gotta take a leak bad." I nodded. "Can you get on your knees here?" He pointed by the water spout.

No sooner did my knees hit the concrete than he took a few steps towards me, pointed at my face and let go with a powerful stream.

The hot fluid didn't have much odor and what got in my mouth had little taste.

"Open...open your...mouth." I did as asked. "You don't gotta swallow, just want you to take this...piss." He pressed his rounded knob past my lips and I let him squirt a bit, swallowing a small amount but letting the rest flow out and over my chest, down my body and over my cock, balls and legs.

His breath was coming hard, "That's fucking hot. We've only got one bottom...uhn...around here that does any piss stuff. He...he doesn't take it...inside him."

He paused his flow and pulled away, releasing more across my face, neck and chest. "God that's hot. Fucking hot."

It trailed off after a bit and he shuffled forward, sticking himself back into my mouth. I surrounded his pleasantly sized prick with my lips and went to work.

"I...I fucking love pissing...pissing on a guy. Love watching it soak him." The taste of his urine was gone almost instantly as he began thrusting himself into my face.

My tongue went into exploration mode, trying to find his trigger. His relatively comfortable width meant I could be more investigative, more curious. He wasn't taking up my entire mouth, so I had more room to work.

It's why I love guys built like this...it's like I've got all this area to create something, to see how many ways I can please a guy.

Don't get me wrong, I love a big dick as well. I just have more ability to work on something more reasonable.

Unfortunately, his trigger had apparently been pissing on a guy. Just as I was getting familiar with how his head was flared slightly wider than his shaft, how his fat scrotum was connected to his base with a fleshy webbing instead of just skin, how he had a few small papules on the underside and enjoyed you flicking them, the first thud of his salty cum hit my tongue.

It had a thin consistency, at least where cum is concerned. It also only had a definite flavor on the first two shots, definitely salty, a tiny bit sweet, somewhat metallic.

The next few shots and until he'd finished were almost flavorless. I drank them down nonetheless and enjoyed every bit.

I felt him reach down and grab himself away from me, then stepped back. "That's so good. That's real good. You're fun." He said, sitting down. He continued to jack himself as he deflated.

Sitting near him, I fondled my six inches absent mindedly while we chatted. He mentioned he'd lived in the area all his life, only realized he was gay about ten years ago, then went into overdrive when he discovered watersports.

"It's the visual for me. The thought, you know? Watching something come out of you all over someone or into someone. It's like giving them a load, but like...all of it." He smiled.

"I'm glad I could help you out." I said, then relayed my history to him.

We chatted for a little while longer, nice enough guy. He had this long term anxiety from denying himself sexual enjoyment that he was trying to get over.

He stood, "Gotta pee again." Without a word from me he walked over to where I sat, Reached forward to grab my head and pulled me towards him.

My forehead and nose hit his ample tummy as I once again surrounded his cock with my lips. Almost the second he felt me on him he let go with that lightly flavored stream.

It filled my mouth and as I swallowed the first time, he stepped back and sprayed me again over the chest, stomach, down over my prick and sack.

As soon as he'd aimed at my chest he began pumping himself again. It got even more pronounced as he saw his fluid pouring over my crotch.

He took another step closer to me as he trailed off and, thinking he wanted it in my mouth again, moved forward.

His hand pushed me back. His legs were over mine, straddling as his breathing intensified. His movements were erratic, overly urgent.

Finally, pulling his hand close to his body, a line of the same low-viscosity semen dropped out of him and onto my stomach. It was followed by a second and then done.

Backing away he turned and sat back down, still lazily pumping himself. I eased back on my bench and enjoyed the light breeze cooling the liquid on me as it started to dry.

I was beginning to wonder if the guy I'd talked to would show up when two guys came around the corner. Both looked to be in their 50's.

The first one around was maybe 5'5", very wiry, bald and wearing only sandals, sunglasses and a pair of shorts. The other was around 5'9" with sort of an average build, short cut hair wearing sandals, cargo pants and a polo. He had close-cut hair and wore a pair of dark shades.

The second was StubbyDude. "You're blatant_bi_guy, right?" I nodded, "Looks like Will's got you started."

Without a word, he sidestepped around the first guy, positioned himself near me and started dropping his pants. The first guy had begun removing his as well.

"Now you know why I'm StubbyDude." He said. He motioned towards his prick.

Above average girth, probably a hair over four inches in length. Stubby in his opinion, I've had amazing nights with guys equipped 'stubbier' than him.

His large sack swayed below him while he finished taking the spot. I moved towards him.

As soon as he was out of the shorts he took the position Will had vacated several moments earlier, straddling me, his shaved, cut prick pointing towards my mouth.

The other gent had stepped out of his shorts and had begun rubbing himself. Probably closer to six inches than five with a pretty severe curve to the left, his base was a decent width, halfway down his shaft was nice and wide, narrow at the head.

But the one in my face was occupying me. I parted my lips for the second cock of the day.

"Hey Josh, this is blatant_bi_guy." The other guy nodded as he began rubbing himself. "That's Will." I saw my first partner wave.

He tasted like fresh shower. He smelled like some sort of nice body wash. His crotch was utterly smooth and his prick was almost perfectly filling my mouth with zero stress on my gag reflex. It was surreal.

"You suck good cock, BBG. Hey, what's your name? I don't want to keep using your ID." I pulled away long enough to say 'Joe', wiped my mouth and went back to work.

StubbyDude put his hands on my shoulders and started fucking my face, slowly. "Oh yeah, that's good. That's real good." He looked at Will, "How is he? Worth the trip?"

Will was stroking himself again, "I came twice. Gotta pee again though. Seals broke, Stubs, you know how it is?"

The man in my mouth directed himself down towards me, "Where do you want him? Mouth? On you? On my cock?"

I put up a finger and pushed him backwards. I turned, putting my right foot on the ground, my left knee on the bench. I leaned down with both my hands on the bench and pointed at the lube.

"Go ahead." I said and pulled Stubs in front of me.

Will moved up behind me. My face went back down around the mouth-filling prick while Josh seemed content to watch.

"Nope. Can't hold it long enough." Will said just as I felt him press towards my ass. I wasn't surprised when I felt his hot stream right at my sphincter, emptying his apparently limitless bladder as much as he could into me.

The fluid ran down my taint, over my balls and onto the ground. I'm sure some got inside, not enough for me to really notice.

He pulled away again, allowing my needy hole to let my mouth pay attention to things.

Stub's prick was awesome. He wasn't one of those turgid guys, there was extra flesh on the outside of his shaft. But if you pressed your tongue into it as he slowly fucked your face, you could feel the chaotic blood vessels below.

His head had this beautiful fluting from the bottom each direction, the center leading up to his wide slit. It didn't feel symmetric to my tongue and I was here for all the incongruities. I don't want artwork in my hands, mouth or ass. I want a man, with all his bonuses and imperfections.

One of the great things was his leisure. He moved slow and easy, no pressure. His compact sack would ride towards my bottom lip, then he'd pull back three inches until his excellent head was just inside my mouth.

Stubs appeared to have a decent amount of stamina, his prick didn't waver in its readiness and he didn't change any part of his rhythm. It got so comfortable that I didn't notice Josh had moved up behind me.

"Double teamed at the park hookup? Sounds like something you're gonna remember?" I mumbled 'mm hmm' around his moving shaft.

(To be honest, it was going to be in my sexual diary...everything is...in fact, I'm using it as a reference for this)

I felt the slippery end of Josh behind me. The somewhat narrow end of his equipment started pushing inside almost immediately in an even, calm press.

He didn't pull back for a second push until a good two and a half inches were in my colon. Even then, he only pulled for a touch, then went into me past his fat center area.

My breath came through my nose in a rush as that wide part of him spread me open. "Feel good, Joe? Looks good from here. Looks like it feels really good."

He tapered back down just as I got used to it, and I felt his crotch stubble on my shaved crack. "It does feel good, Stubs." Yes, it did.

"Mmm. I'm telling you, Josh. He's got good mouth. I think you'd better hurry. I wanna cum up his ass, not in his mouth." He hadn't changed his pace at all.

Josh replied to him, "Gimme a couple minutes. Won't take but a couple. He's fuckin tight." Josh began a movement where he'd pull in to where the restriction of my asshole grabbed where his shaft widened, probably two inches of his length, then back in.

I wasn't sure if he was concerned about me or himself, so to allay his concerns I pulled off of him to just his head, then went back on him hard. The strange pattern of decent-wide-taper down-wide-decent was actually super amazing. It was a particular treat for my prostate, massaging it almost medically.

He hissed between his teeth, "Dude, I don't want to cum that quick. Let me do it." Ok, ok.

Stubs spoke, "Will's piss is all over you. Want some more?" I made another 'mm hmm' around him.

There wasn't time to waste. Immediately he let go with a more tangy flow. The force behind the jet was impressive, to say the least. My tongue ran under his shaft, feeling the rumble, then up to his slit where I could barely keep a handle on it.

There was no chance. I swallowed some, but the rest ran out the circumference of his shaft, down my chin and neck.

He halted it after a second. "Josh, think I can get in there real quick? I wanna finish this there." Josh acquiesced and Stubs approached my butt.

He was inside me in a flash, his width slightly smaller than Josh's widest made it simple. "Nice ass. Real nice. Good mouth, good ass...shit man, I could have fun with you all night long."

As soon as the last word was uttered, I felt him swell and then the pressure.

Since the very first time a dude pissed in my ass all those years ago, I've never gotten over how good it feels...at least to me.

"Fuuuuhhhhaaaahhhck." He groaned long and pushed himself further against me, going for all he was worth.

It built and built until just about the point it would have been uncomfortable. Then he softened just a hair and exhaled in a long sigh.

"Holy fuckin shit Joe. That felt good. Still feels good. I'm gonna cum up this hole." He began a motion slowly in, slowly out.

His movements were maybe a couple inches, but it was more than enough to cause a pumping action. I felt rivulets of his urine flow out of me and down my legs to the concrete.

Without warning, Will was in front of me again, "Open your mouth." He said. I complied.

He didn't push himself into my mouth, just pissed inside the opening between my lips. Spraying that cascade that only shown golden in the afternoon sunlight that fell between us.

"That...that's...that is...fuckin'... HOT. Gonna...gonna cum." Stubs movement went a bit janky, uncoordinated enough he slipped out of me along with a squirt of his pee. Almost panicking he shoved himself back in and thrust two more times.

A spasming that hardened him like when he'd pissed, but for only split seconds started. I imagined feeling the mixture of his two cock-provided fluids tangling inside me.

He pushed and pushed, not withdrawing but not getting any deeper into me either. I enjoyed it, even though I thought he was going to knock me off the bench.

And without the slightest warning, he whipped out of me.

The rest of the afternoon was Stubs and Will using my holes for urinals. Josh ended up getting his inside me once.

My weekend would be a lot more of the same. Turns out Toronto is as interesting as Montreal.