All Comments on 'Torture'

by darkknight3663

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like any man would love a fat, disgusting pig like her

Even for fiction this was ludicrous. She's so upset with her body that she has to take her frustration out on him. Why on earth would he do anything but leave the bitch? A truly horrible example of story telling. Not a decent character in sight. Just plain awful.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Large and in charge

Very well written. Her acceptance of her size and willingness to transcend it set the tone for a highly charged episode.

I'm, shall we say, weight challenged and this sort of eroticism delights me.

Keep up the good work.

Mandy01Mandy01over 8 years ago
The only thing I have to say is

Why am I feeling like I'm the husband being abused. I'm not male and even if I was, I don't like pain and certainly not humiliation. Keep this between you and your husband please for all our sakes. Why do stupid writers always use second person as a writing style. You're not only fat, you're also stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the negative comments!!!

Whilst it was not my favorite story it's still not bad. Shame on those 2 really nasty comments. Let's see them write something. Talk about sizists!!! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mandy01, why are you reading stories in the BDSM category then?

Mandy01Mandy01over 8 years ago
Anon ...

I have no problem with BDSM at all. Been there and done that many times. However I was always the one in control not the submissive. And the writing style of this particular author has tried to make me, the reader, into her submissive. I resent that she has destroyed what could have been a very good story all because she was too stupid to know which Person to write her story in. Simple as Second person is for love letters to a love interest or someone in particular, not for general mass readership. I would really appreciate it if these people would at least get a little education in writing before they start banging away on their keyboard with their knuckles and getting banana all over their monitors

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You like what you like

Thankfully, not everyone is into walking skeletons and silicone barbies. Most people, no matter their physical reality, have insecurities. Nothing unusual there. He obviously wouldn't be in that chair if he didn't want to be there. A good time was had by all. Thanks for a different story.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago

I think this is a decent account of what one might want to happen and everyone is not a size 8. There are many big beautiful women in the lifestyle as well as in life and have accepted their bodies just as their are many skinny or slim women who have body image problems.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago

I think this is a decent story for what might happen and there are many big beautiful women in life as well as in the lifestyle who have no body image problems. Not everyone is a size 8 and there are also many slim women who do have body image problems, Kudos for having the courage to write about the lifestyle of a BBW.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
Very sweet!

Well written story, five stars. Let's hear it for BBWs, especially those who know they can be just as hot as those anorexic supermodels. My wife is a BBW, and she's smokin' hot! Afterwards, great to cuddle with a girl who has some meat on her bones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous