Torturess Memorial Day Tease - Boy 3

Story Info
Beth delivers a painful cock tease at the beach.
3.2k words
4.11
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers

Monday.  Memorial Day. It was the last day of our beach vacation. I didn't start the day planning to top my exploits--my conquests, if you will--of the two previous days: making a young boy cry for my touch and making a grown man put his fist through the wall in helpless frustration.  But sometimes, things just work out in wonderful ways. 

One thing's for sure--I was on a roll Memorial Day weekend, 1999!

My pals and I decided to spend the entire day at the beach just relaxing and tanning.  As it happens, our mellowing out was cut short by a late morning volleyball game.  It was Steph, Nicole, Mary, and me against four very cute, self-assured college-age guys.  I was feeling pretty confident that we would win since Steph, Nicole, and I are kick-ass volleyball players, but, as it turned out, the guys were even better. They beat us four matches out of five and the match we won was only decided by three points.

And our opponents were not above rubbing it in.  Of course, they did it in a very flirty way and when I'm in flirting company, I just can't resist joining in. 

I was particularly attracted to Mark, the tallest guy in the bunch.  He had sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, and an extremely well-developed body.  It was also obvious that Mark was quite the exhibitionist. He was the only guy among his friends--and probably the only guy on that beach, now that I think of it--who was wearing a Speedo bathing suit.  You know, the kind that looks like bikini bottoms. Well, his was white and looked too small, even for a Speedo.  I thought it was funny.  And I thought it could be fun.

Mark was having a grand old time reminding us how we had our "asses kicked" and how girls shouldn't try to play against guys.  Well, talk like that really pisses me off.  I was originally hoping to get to know him and maybe go out on an actual date with him.  But Mark's attitude was getting on my nerves, and he managed to bring out the bitch in me.  I decided that the last laugh was going to be mine.

"Okay, okay," I said.  "You made your point already!" 

"Tell me what you want," I said quietly to him.  "A slave?" 

He stared at me. 

"How about this?  I'll be your personal tanning lotion applier for the rest of the afternoon.  If I do that, will you stop making fun of my friends and me?"

The look on his face was laughable.  I could tell he figured that I must be fucking with his head (who, me? ;) but it was also blatantly obvious that the wheels were turning in his head. 

He just responded with, "Yeah!" followed by a dorky laugh. 

There was an awkward silence in which he waited for me to make the next move.  I looked into his eyes, savoring the pause.  Even though the silence probably only lasted ten seconds at most, it felt like an eternity.

"Your towel or mine?" I asked, smiling.

I walked a bit down the beach with him so that we could be away from our friends. Mark carried his beach towel under his arm, and I held his blue tube of Coppertone Sport in my hands, fondling it as a girl might do with something long, thick, smooth, and hard. :) 

We hardly said a word to each other.  Mark was most likely trying to be cool.  I just didn't have much to say.

We laid his towel back a ways from the water, near a dune that separated the beach from a nearby row of houses.  The beach was crowded, so we didn't have much privacy.  No boardwalk to go under.  Which was fine with me--having so many people on the beach near us made it impossible for Mark to take things too far.  And, I thought, it could afford me a nice opportunity to humiliate him in front of lots of onlookers.  The more I thought about how eager he was to rub in his volleyball victory, the more I figured that humiliation would be a fitting payback.

After kneeling on the blanket I squirted some lotion into my palm.  I moved behind Mark and started to work the lotion into his powerful shoulders.  I kneaded and massaged his firm muscles and slid my fingers up and down the back and sides of his neck.  He purred, telling me how good it felt.  "Am I a good slave?" I asked.  "Uh, yeah," he replied, sounding a little embarrassed.

I rubbed the lotion down the backs of Mark's arms and up the sides.  Up and down I worked my hands, squeezing his triceps and biceps and wrists.  He kept telling me how good it felt.  He was beginning to sound downright polite!

Squirting some lotion directly onto Mark's back, I applied it all over with my palms.  I took my time, running my hands down to his ass, pushing slightly against the waist fabric of his Speedo.  "Done!" I said.  "Now for your chest."

Mark turned to look at me with disbelief.  Reading his expression, I said, "Well, you want your slave to do a thorough job, don't you?" He smiled and nodded. "Lie on your back, " I said, enjoying the look of surprise on his face as he complied.

I knelt by his waist, looking down at him.  I smiled and brushed my hair over one shoulder before squirting some more lotion into my palm.  I rubbed my hands together slowly and looked into Mark's eyes without smiling.  I saw his Adam's apple rise and fall as he swallowed heavily.  I placed a palm onto each of Mark's nipples and began to rub the lotion into his mighty pectorals.  He closed his eyes in response, and I began to rub in wider and wider circles and down his ribcage, over his abs, back up to his chest, up the front of his neck to his chin, and down his torso once more. This was enough to make Mark forget his inhibitions, and he let out a soft moan. 

"Now for the legs," I said, my words as soft as his moan had been.

Mark opened his eyes and looked up at me. 

"Don't move," I said.  "Just lie back." 

With that, I squirted some lotion directly onto each of Mark's quadriceps.  I rubbed it slowly in... up and down each thigh... working gradually toward the inner thighs, but never lingering there too long. 

His Speedo bathing suit could not hide the raging hard-on that had grown within it.  The suit's small size did manage to constrict Mark's cock quite nicely, though.  "Good," I thought to myself.  "That'll make you think twice about wearing slutty little bathing suits."

I smiled and I continued to gently turn up the heat.  I worked on each leg separately, down to each foot and to each toe on each foot. 

When I was done, I moved up and knelt by Mark's waist again.  He began to sit up, but I placed a hand on his chest.  Softly pushing him back down, I said, "Lie back, Master.  Now it is time for your slave to apply lotion to her own lowly body.  You may watch, if it pleases you, Sir." 

He could have caught a small bird in his mouth.

I smiled down at Mark, again brushing my hair over one shoulder.  I squirted some Coppertone into my palm, set the tube on the towel, and began to rub my hands together slowly.  I began by smoothing the lotion into my arms.  I used slow, sensual strokes... up over each shoulder and back down each arm. 

Mark began to sit up again, but I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back down again. 

"Don't move," I said and smiled sweetly.

Picking up the tube again, I squirted out some more of the white cream and began rubbing it into my chest and collarbone.  The bulge in Mark's shorts was comical... the elastic waist of his Speedos was no longer in contact with his lower abs.  I had to give him credit--pitching a tent in those little shorts required a lot of erectile power!

I continued down to my abs--rubbing the lotion into my firm, flat tummy until, like the rest of my upper body, it glistened in the sun.  Once again, Mark began to sit up.  Once again, I gently pushed him back down and told him, "Don't move." 

It was time for the leg show.

I knelt up so that one of my knees was on the blanket an inch or so from one of Mark's arms.  I placed the foot of my other leg next to his other arm so that my thigh went right across his body, about parallel with his collarbone, about two feet above him. 

Mark stared as I squirted some lotion onto my inner thigh and began to rub it in, right in front of his face. He was squirming but doing his best to keep still.  He was terribly aroused but he was also quite thrilled, thinking I was giving him a show of what he was going to get later on when we got off the beach.

I took my time, enjoying the effect that my leg tease was having on Mark and also enjoying the sensual process of rubbing lotion into my legs. I had had a bikini wax done on the Thursday before we left for the Shore, and when my legs are that bare, most things feel exceedingly erotic when they come into contact with the skin.  I repeated the process with my other leg, and when I was done, I smiled down at Mark.

"Master?  Would you be kind to your slave and do her back?"

Mark smiled and slowly got up, seeming to be careful that his raging hard cock didn't just pop out of his slutty little bathing suit.  I handed him the lotion and he applied some to my back, giving me the same kind of massage I had given him.  As I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, I could feel Mark's breath on my ear. 

He kneaded my shoulders as he brought his lips to my neck.  My growing arousal turned to an instant flow of wetness as he kissed my neck, running his tongue along my skin.

I turned around and kissed him.  "Thank you, Master," I whispered. 

He laughed, but I think he liked the idea of having me for a slave.  I embraced his shoulders and pressed my breasts and tummy against his body and gave him a kiss to end all kisses.  Starting gently, I pressed my soft lips against his.  Squeezing my body tighter to his, I pressed my lips a little harder and began to open my mouth. 

Mark tightened his hug, pressing his hard-on into my pelvis and sliding his tongue into my mouth.  Instantly, I wrapped my lips around his tongue and began to suck on it and flick it with my own tongue.

We were going wild.  As we continued to kiss deeply, Mark pushed me down onto the towel and crawled on top of me.  I could feel his weight on me as he pressed his hard cock between my legs.  I moved my hips against it, enjoying the feel of his manhood, and I spread my legs a little wider for him.  Our bodies were slippery with suntan lotion and sweat and we were getting a whole range of looks from people on the beach. 

We were making a scene, but that was perfectly fine with me.  As for Mark, I'm convinced he was oblivious to all that was happening around him at that point.

"Mark, you're a little heavy; give me some air." 

Mark rolled off of me onto the towel and I instantly rolled on top of him.  I continued the heavy foreplay... kissing him deeply and sexily... caressing him.  He was grabbing my ass and thrusting up into me. 

"You'd better be careful, or you're going to cum in your bathing suit," I told him.  He agreed and told me we should head back to his place immediately.

"What's the matter?" I asked, stopping to look him in the eye.  "You don't want to cum in your bathing suit?"

"Of course not. Let's go."

I shook my head and smiled.  I pressed my upper thigh down onto his cock and began to grind my hips.  "Come on, baby", I whispered.  "Cum for me."

Mark's face turned beet red.  He looked around at all the people near us who were pretending not to notice our behavior.  "I can't, " he pleaded, heavily stressing the word.

I reached down and grabbed Mark's wrists, pulling his hands off my tight buns and pressing his hands down by his sides.  I smiled and began to move my hips in a slow, serpentine motion, rubbing my smooth, firm thigh against his cock.

"Please, Beth," he begged.

"You're begging me *not* to make you cum?" I asked.

 "Not here... please."

I gave him a hot kiss, my mouth wide open and my tongue deep in his mouth, as I pulsed my thigh slowly against his cock.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna shoot if you don't stop right now."

Slowly letting up the pressure, I said, "If you insist." 

I began to nibble on his earlobe.  He began to squirm.  He fought to get his wrists free from my grip, but I wrestled until I had his hands pinned above his head.

"Looks like I've got you right where I want you," I whispered in his ear, nibbling on the lobe and running my tongue inside of it.

"Please... let's go back to my place," he pleaded.

"Before we do anything," I whispered, "I want you to march back over to my friends and apologize for all the gloating you did after the volleyball match."

"Wh-what?  Apologize?  Why?  I was just teasing you before."

"And now I'm teasing YOU.  And I'm going to keep on teasing you until you agree to apologize."

"I'm sorry."

"Not just to me but to my friends."

"Okay, later. I can't get up right now."

Holding Mark's hands above his head, I spread my legs and pressed my clit against his pelvic bone.  I began to press and grind myself in a slow, circular motion... bearing down on my sensitive spot. 

"Feel me cum", I whispered into Mark's ear.  I kept repeating, "Feel it... feel it," as I ground my hips into him, a mere inch or two above the base of his cock. 

Mark began to moan and buck his hips, struggling to get his wrists free.  I held them down and dug my nails into his skin.  My whole body grew rigid and I began to shake, grinding my clit down and having an earth-shattering orgasm as I moaned directly into Mark's ear.

I held myself against Mark for a few minutes, then I released his wrists and sat up, straddling his belly.  His entire attitude had changed.  He was trembling and the expression on his face was beyond desperate. 

"Now, Master," I said, looking down. This is what they call 'turning the tables'." I smiled, but Mark didn't.

"Are you ready to apologize?"

"I can't stand up yet, " Mark said emphatically, gesturing downward with his eyes.

 "Well, I'm standing.  And you can either get up and follow me or lie here and say goodbye."  I stood up. 

Mark looked somehow smaller lying there, looking up at me.  The waistband of his Speedo was being pushed out a few inches from his body and the white fabric in the front of the bathing suit was darkly stained with precum.  I just stepped over Mark and began to walk away.

"Wait," I heard Mark call weakly.  When I turned around, I saw him slowly getting up off his blanket.  Smiling, I returned and took him by the hand.  I led Mark down toward the water, right through a cluster of blankets where a family was situated on the beach. 

Mark's hard-on caught looks from everybody.  Children laughed.  Some people looked away with disgust.  Others just stared, unable to believe that someone would be striding along the beach with a full-steam hard-on and stains on his bathing suit. 

I walked very slowly.  Mark's posture appeared to slump, as if he was trying to hide.  As it was, Mark was the most visible sight on the beach, and there was nothing he could do about it... if he wanted to stay with me, at least.

When we got near to where Steph, Nicole, and Mary were, they were chatting pleasantly with Mark's three friends.  Before we were spotted, Mark stopped in his tracks.  "I can't do this," he said.

"Fine," I replied, letting go of Mark's hand and walking toward my friends.

"No, wait," he said, sounding amazingly distressed. 

Mark's face was red.  "Why are you doing this?  We were having such a great time!"

I turned toward him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.  I hugged myself against Mark's body and kissed him erotically.  I looked into his eyes and said mockingly, "You mean you're not having a great time right now?"

I love it when you can tell by a man's expression that the synapses in his brain are just going haywire.  It's pretty much the same expression a man gets when he's having an orgasm!  But Mark's expression had a distinct quality that could only be described as... anguish.

 I ran my fingernails up and down his chest and said, "Now, if you want to make me happy, you will march up to each of those women, kneel before each, and tell her you're sorry for being such a prick earlier."

"Kneel?"  Mark sounded horrified.  But I knew there was nothing he wouldn't do for me by then.

"Oh yes," I said, running my fingers through his hair.  "Kneel, like a good, contrite little boy." 

He stared desperately into my eyes... waiting for me to laugh and tell him I was just bluffing.  But my smile told him he was not getting off the hook. 

"It's now or never, baby.  And when I say never, I mean NEVER," I said, kissing him once more and backing away.

Mark slowly turned toward the group of friends and slowly walked toward them, his ridiculous cock leading the way. 

Nicole saw him first and blurted out, "Oh my GAWD! What happened to YOU?" 

The others looked and everyone started laughing at the top of their lungs. 

Undeterred, Mark walked right up to Nicole and got down on his knees.  At that, it looked as if a gust of air simultaneously hit my three friends, who almost literally fell down laughing.

I walked up to the group just as Mark was getting up off his knees with a bewildered expression on his face.  I turned to his buddies, who looked as if they had no idea how they should react.  "Where'd you find *this* guy?" I asked. 

Mark shot me a wounded look and turned away, walking back toward his towel.  My friends and I just gathered up our stuff and walked off in the other direction--laughing like the hot little bitches we are.

newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers