Total Ass Man

Story Info
He Is Obsessed With Analingus.
872 words
4.23
10.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

The word analingus just sounds so awful, like a disease or a badly named Italian meal. Until a few years ago I had no idea I may like it, until one night a girlfriend asked me to 'do her bottom.' I did and I loved it. I had always adored bottoms, loved looking at them, feeling them, fondling the, and even kissing them, but I never thought about doing any tongue exploration on the anus, not until that fateful night in Long Beach when I had my first "taste" of that puckered back door, then I became addicted.

My wife now tolerates it, but she insists on showering first, but that's all right, although not necessary. I have pictures of bottoms, read stories about anal sex and analingus, and I prefer it over almost anything else. My wife has a wonderful ass, and I worship it, cherish it, and I simply will follow it anywhere. Her bottom is lovely, round and tight, and heart shaped with dimples on her ass, and with sweet lobes of ass cheeks that smile at me from anywhere she's standing. We are nudists so I get to regard that ass on a regular basis, and I do joyfully.

However my biggest passion is licking, kissing, and sucking on that tiny orifice as often as possible, for as long as possible, and with as much care as possible. What I discovered just recently is that I not only love doing it, but I also love watching someone else doing it to her. It was accidental that this happened, but when it did I simply became addicted to wife watching, especially seeing getting a rim job, seeing someone encircle her anus with a strong and dedicated tongue.

It happened when a friend made a pass at my wife and I told her to go for it, to call his bluff. Evidentially it wasn't a bluff. He fucked her in front of me, with little protest from my wife and a lot of petroleum jelly. He ended up fucking her in the ass, which she liked more than she expected to. He then began reaming her with his tongue and I went absolutely nuts, and I watched eat her ass with an enthusiasm I didn't expect.

When he was finished and had gone home, we talked about and she was surprisingly candid about and said she actually loved it. Now seems to have jumped up to first in her preferences, even asking me occasionally to 'do her bottom.' It's not something she has to ask me twice.

Completely separate to this, she now has a boyfriend, after I told her it would be fine with me if she broadened our relationship and opened things up. Eagerly, she told me about Randy and things have not been the same since. They are much better now that she is fucking someone else. He happens to be a 'back door man' and loves her ass as much as I do. Well, not as much as I do I'm sure, but it is what he prefers and with an ass like Claire has I'm not surprised.

One surprising thing is I like it best after she has just worked out, when her butt is wet with sweat and her ass cheeks are slippery and damp. Which means I prefer it without the shower now, but she will indulge my passion without the shower, allowing me to dine on her bottom as is.

One of the best times ever was when I shared her with Randy and we both ate her in relay, passing her ass back and forth between us. It almost drove over the top, and we had her crying out with p,erasure one right after the other. Randy actually fucked her while I reamed her ass from behind. There is nothing better than licking your wife clean after she's been fucked by her lover.

She has gotten into showing that lovely ass to strangers and letting me give her a tongue wash in public places. We went to Cancun and rented a hotel room that over looked the beach where hundreds of people played in the surf and on the sand. It had a large picture window and I convinced Claire to stand at the window with her legs wide apart and with mr kneeling behind her with my tongue working her back door. I'm some have noticed this naked woman standing in front of the window with her spread wide for hours.

Last month I actually gave a talk on analingus, declaring it may be the very best sex act because there is no danger pregnancy. I'm sure a cunnilingus Devotee will argue there is no danger of that while eating pussy. I have no disdain for eating pussy, but I am an ass man through and through. I had people asking questions about ass eating and even had charts, pictures of asses and their types.

"She knows you love," I said, "if you are willing to lick her asshole. One woman agreed and actually said it is what she prefers. For all those women out there who haven't had their anus swabbed, I hope they will give it a try.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers