All Comments on 'Total Commitment'

by LaCruelDom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bye bye!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This author certainly knows how to maintain suspense.She (or is that just wishful thinking) presents a perfectly happy if naive slave but we,the readers,have a feeling the he will not always be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!

It's different then some of the common femdom stuff! Creative and well written.

KEEP IT GOING!

TonyBeetsTonyBeets8 months ago

Wonderful story! What a fantastic woman!

RegretsRegrets7 months ago

At least, no face slapping like the other story. Face slapping always damages the hearing in a while. He won’t be able to run, now, his junk, throwing around, will soon be too painful

How interesting that she did not control his sex.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This NEEDS a sequel.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy6 months ago

FUCK that was amazing!!

Part of me wants a sequel to this but part of me thinks this is the perfect ending.

In either case, I would LOOVE to see more stories like this one. Bravo!

Now following the author, favourited and of course 5 stars! Good luck and thank you.

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

Seems kind of elaborate when, otherwise than bankrupting the guy she doesntbreslly gain any real control. For instance, government backed student loans for some reason can't be cleared in bankruptcy. But at 30 percent these aren't. So other than making her guilty of making a fraudulent loan what do they accomplish? I know the author is trying to turn the screw but for me it doesn't get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaCruelDom@LaCruelDom
La CruelDom - The enigmatic author behind the "Seven Cruel Women" series, has become a standout figure in the realm of femdom psychological horror and suspense. Known for her intricate narratives and complex characters, she crafts stories that delve into the darker aspects of ...