Total Woman Gems Ch. 05

Story Info
Emerald Green: Jungle Trek Guide - Esmerelda.
1.9k words
4.4
3.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
358 Followers

Esmerelda was not quite the typical village girl that worked the ecological treks and archeological excavations. She was slightly taller, slimmer but still busty, fuller brown tresses, lighter than the straight black strands of the others,

And, on her knees in the grassy clearing beside the jungle track, she was trying extra hard to please her latest jungle adventure client. These expensive fantasy request venues were surreptitiously arranged by TWA's elite pledge contributors for their best friends, clients and associates. This young man, presently probing her throat with his hardy erection, must be an extra special VIP. The customized venue's protocols, forwarded from the Total Woman Requests coordinator, removed all limits on meeting this man's expectations. And if successful, her compensation and bonus would be triple her already substantial standard fee.

Her green eyes were fixed on her client's face. Her client, Foster, had his eyes squeezed shut, his face twisted in a grimace. His mind reimaged over and over its last vision of Esmerelda's rose lips sliding up and down his rigid shaft. His body's other senses were in full connection with the velvety touch, verdant scent and slushing sound of oral sex with this native woman.

He peaked, crying out as she deep-throated his knob at the ultimate moment and swallowed his sequential spurts of ejaculation. His knees nearly buckled from the energy draining orgasm but he maintained his balance by gripping a convenient branch near his head and resting his other hand on her bobbing head at his groin. Esmerelda had accomplished another delightful blowjob on Foster with untold more to come.

After she tidied him up and resumed their trek, Foster simply stared at Esmerelda's booty-shorts clad butt rocking a few yards ahead on the path. His eyes and mind dwelled on the toned ass muscles rippling beneath the tight khaki. He fantasized about his planned carnal conquests, his cock punched deep in her intimate recesses, his reward for sustaining this rigorous march onward and upward to their first overnight stop.

Esmerelda is also deep in thought. Her mother had been one of the poor villagers who worked her ancestors' ruin restorations, earning cash assisting American student archeologists. The college boys were wealthy, pampered and spoiled. Her mother, a teenaged exotic beauty, had been jealous of their easy lifestyle and flirted with them, hoping for the passionate miracle that would take her away from the unremittent poverty.

Months later, the visitors were gone and her mother was pregnant. She raised her unclaimed daughter in the same village, now unable to escape. The girl's striking green eyes were unusual, a source of mean childish taunting in her early school years: 'Gringa' they laughed at her. As her body blossomed curvaceously post-puberty, her green eyes transformed into an erotic source of male allure. She was popular with her boy classmates and that caused a new source of taunting by her jealous female schoolmates: 'Punta'.

She dated around, curious about sex play but avoiding vaginal penetration; hands and mouth were her sexual tools. She was prudently distant and aloof in light of her mother's sage warnings. The boys came and went, seeking elsewhere the fuller intercourse which she denied them. Then, at the end of high school, came a life changing event that fulfilled her mother's dreams for her: a serendipitous sponsorship by an unknown benefactor to an enigmatic institution, the Total Woman Academy.

The campus borne curriculum was expansive and unleashed her curiosity about all types of eroticism. Her studies embraced the full range of manual and penetrative intercourse. She was conditioned, physically and emotionally, striving to be carnal sensuality's greatest female participant. Her energy and enthusiasm were boundless. Sexual gratification was to become her life's sole obsession.

Then, in her junior year, when guest coach tutors were added to her training regimen, a tall, green-eyed alpha male spent two unforgettable days fiercely fucking her into a debauched stupor. At his parting, he had stood at the door, smugly ogling her disheveled body, lying tousled, limp, and soul-shattered in the rumpled bedding.

The insatiable man's concluding ejaculations seeped from her enflamed sopping cunt. Dried spunk crusted her face and body where she had been unable to cope with his inveterate volumes. He threw his latest transient sexual trinket a mordant complement before closing the door.

"You've turned out better than I expected, my little daughter. You should flourish well in our elite brotherhood of dominant men."

She never saw him again. But a TWA graduation pre-requisite had been met; any incestuous hesitations had been ripped from her sentiments by her parental male.

Esmeralda slogged upward on the unpaved hilly trail. A rolling sound of thunder and a spattering of rain broke her walking revelry. They hustled but failed to beat the late afternoon cloud burst, arriving soaked at the wilderness cabin just at sundown. Famished stomachs were refilled with freeze dried rations. They ate naked, lying on blankets before the warm fire with their clothes hung for drying around the fireplace. Snuggling led to cunnilingus. Foster rolled her on her back, kneeling between her knees, kissing her inner thighs as he moved his lips to her vaginal folds. He was familiar but not practiced with this form of sex. His tongue swipes were furtive while he tested her texture and flavor. She knew he was an amateur and took it in stride. She consciously relaxed her body and let him discover his own techniques.

While being cunt lapped, Esmerelda reminisced more about her TWA years, especially special events: Free Will weekends and similar on-campus events interspersed with other TWA-programmed off-campus male rendezvous. At first, she was lucky to get her share of the infrequently scheduled encounters. When word got around, she was selected almost non-stop by interested pledge contributors. She withstood nearly continuous sequences of thick cocks and cum in her throat and cunt, achieving her own orgasms at will, when allowed.

She goaded harsh reactions from her partners' by staging real and feigned inhibitions. The ruses never stopped them, more often enthusing their carnal use of her sexual charms. Their responses ranged from the male ego-boosting sense of conquest all the way to anger-requiting bouts of corporal punishment, whether before or after successful coitus. She found their macho reactions stimulating and fulfilling, every one building her to intensive orgasms, whether or not allowed.

But now her thoughts went to junior year oral training, particularly the extended months of special lesbian lessons with her sister coeds, intentional times devoid of penile equipped sex companions. She explored the talents of likeminded curious females. Those lingual memories, added to Foster's fumbling tongue work, brought on the ecstatic spasms needed to boost Foster's sense of sexual bravado.

She swooned deep. In a daze, she felt herself lifted and carried in her post-orgasmic stupor to the cabin's rustic bed. She laid quiescent, slowly recovering awareness as Foster spread her out prone for his hasty missionary mount and initial cock embedment. After a short flurry of Foster's amateurish stroking, Esmerelda recovered her mindfulness and took command of the intercourse. She rolled their connected bodies into cowgirl position and settled into a more stimulating rhythm. She invoked her athletic muscular hip jogs and flat circles on the buried masculine pillar. Her expertise generated the sought for culmination and he pumped his pent-up load deep into her cunt.

Leaving no time for rest, she curled his body inward, pulling his face to her sweaty breasts. Gentle holds and hints guided his licks and bites on her nipples, bringing on her second orgasm even as his manly tool withered and slid from her cum-sullied pussy.

They laid in a cuddle on the rough mattress, admiring the campfire glow on walls and ceiling as they spooned and caressed in the coital afterglows.

In the morning, she sidestepped his frisky advances, subtly intending to fuel his libido. Foster's semi-erection was a tempting treat that she struggled mentally to forgo. She reminded him of their to-be-recurring daily schedule, with similar carnal occurrences on the trail and cabins at the next two waystations. Foster curbed his advances and Esmerelda inwardly disdained his lack of self-confidence, even his virility; an alpha male coach tutor or dominant pledge contributor would not have been put off. He would have manhandled her into forced sex, essentially raping her, rather than being stymied from his sexual satisfaction by an obstinate female.

The mutually disillusioned trekkers dressed and took off. To Foster's ultimate delight, Esmerelda delivered on all her promises, each trail or cabin borne session better than the last. After the additional two full days, the trail terminated at pseudo civilization and the fantasy request venue was over.

Esmerelda delivered Foster to his homebound flight. As she hugged and smooched her post-adventure doleful, but satiated, guest farewell, she handed over the handwritten letter that would reveal Foster's Total Woman Request fantasy sponsor. Foster dashed last minute to catch his flight and opened the envelope high over the Caribbean. It read:

'My wayward Son,

Congratulations on your university graduation. You wasted a pile of my money and six years of your life on a totally useless liberal arts degree. You have barely earned enough qualifications to be an under-employed coffee barista somewhere.

But I have now completed the final terms of my divorce from your worthless money-grubbing mother.

Oh, and Surprise! I hope you enjoyed the graduation gift: a fun-filled jungle adventure trek combined with an incestuous family reunion: meet your salacious half-sister. Was she an insatiable sex-crazed animal in bed? She certainly was when I fucked her brains out a few years ago.

So now, GET LOST LOSER! Don't try to contact me. You are out of my life.

Gladly, your dear old Dad.'

Foster sat stunned. He squeezed his green eyes shut and nearly cried. His free ride through life was over. Now what would he do? So he did what he always did when he felt stressed: self-medicated. He ordered two double vodkas from the stewardess.

As Esmerelda drove away from the airport, she spied a familiar two engine plane parked near the private hangers. Sam was back! Her heart rate and road speed both accelerated. Hurrying through the impoverished streets of the old city, she parked quickly and burst into her elegant apartment to find her live-in lover, the mysterious illicit-cargo pilot, waiting in the luxury suite's bathroom. She slipped off her mud splattered hiking duds and climbed into the dual sized garden tub.

Blond haired, green eyed Samantha welcomed her lesbian roommate with a broad smile and a deep tongue probing kiss as their fidgeting fingers found each other's pussies. The other's hands smoothed bubbly suds over each young woman's exposed skin. Samantha leaned in and suckled Esmerelda's sensitive nipples just the way she liked it, adding quick little bites on her aroused solid cylinders. It was a perfected technique, learned from innumerable practice times between these lovers. Esmerelda exposed Sam's ear under the long blond tresses and her stiffened tongue probed her lover's ear canal. Their fingers and mouths ignited the simultaneous ecstatic explosions.

The pair collapsed into a bubbly snuggle, slowly reviving her partner with kisses and wet caresses, lingering in the warm water to finish their cleansing and soaking. Still dripping wet with matted long hair, they traced wet footprints to the master suite's large bed and continued the elongated reunion long into a sex romping night.

Pausing at midnight, temporarily satiated, they softly cuddled, continuing the slow caresses. They giggled their gratitude for discovering their strange relationship only a few years ago at an arranged meeting. They stared contented into each other's green eyes.

They were one of many half-siblings spawned from their father's unfettered libido and his impetuous quixotic coquetries. The oblivious off-spring were steadily emerging and coalescing into an incestuous brood, facilitated by an eccentric parent's mischievous intrigues.

bhuff
bhuff
358 Followers