Total Woman Horizons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed forward and she bent her knees, laying back slowly, letting him keep contact. She lay prone on the carpet and her boobs slumped into fleshy bulbs.

He turned to his desk, opened a drawer, and retrieved a tube of lotion. His cock waggled as he pushed his pants down to his ankles. Moving his knees astride her body, he squeezed a line of creamy ointment down her sternum. He used two fingertips to spread the lubricant around her inner swells before leaning forward, laying his erection in the slimy vale.

Miko knew her role and her hands pressed her warm milk bags around his manhood, sliding against each other in small jiggles to get the fun started. He took the lead thereafter, stroking long runs that found his knob emerging from both ends of the tit tunnel, fully stimulating his knob's corona. The action worked to its intended ending and he grunted and jetted long ropes of sperm that landed on her face and neck and dribbled to an end in her cleavage. As he shrank in the continued press of feminine snuggle, Miko relieved her hands of their hold and used her fingers to scoop the gobs of goo to her lips, tasting the male extract.

Suddenly, she grabbed Mr. Monroe's neck and drew him down to her face, kissing him deeply, pushing her cum soaked tongue into his mouth, sharing the male elixir.

He was startled by the act and tried to resist but she held him tightly, lips crushed to lips. The mini-struggle abated and he accepted her action. It was his spunk, not another man's goo, and would do him no harm, physically or emotionally. In fact, he felt a stirring in his groin.

Miko released the lip lock and let him up; he moved to strip away her panties. Removing his shirt, he lay again atop her and drove his cock into her cunt. It was a long sensual fuck, an atypical occurrence for Miko that gave her a rare coital orgasm and drained Mr. Monroe of his remaining lust.

*** Salt and Pepper, Becky and Barbie ***

Becky and Barbie were escorted back to Daddy's office. Karrie knocked on the thick veneer door and heard a muffled "Enter" from within. She swung the portal open wide and gave a broad arm sweep, welcoming the two young ladies into Daddy's spacious office.

He was sitting far to the back behind a desk but the pair of interviewees only stepped halfway. They quickly surveyed the room: well furnished with a large sofa, several armchairs, lamps, and a thick Persian carpet that spanned nearly from wall to wall. The panorama of the city spread across one entire window wall. It must be a truly magnificent sight at night.

But it was daytime and Daddy was more entranced with the magnificent sight of his two visitors. They stood side by side, standing respectfully, letting the middle-aged man take in an eyeful of their youthful sexy appearance. He leaned back in his deep leather executive chair, steepled his fingers in front of him, and looked them up and down.

Both wore tight white blouses and modest heels, their short wool skirts displaying the long length of tanned shapely legs. Their long hair was in updo coifs, massed about their heads with strands escaping to present a slightly harried look, something that Daddy found fetishy fascinating in working secretaries, the Comfort type or not.

He rose from his deep leather executive chair and moved around the desk to close half the open distance from them.

"Well, Karrie, what have we here?"

Karrie walked to the brunette and pushed her on the ass, making her teeter two steps forward, within his arm's reach.

"Daddy, this is Becky."

"Hello, Becky. Thank you for coming."

Becky acknowledged his greeting with a bashful nod. Daddy smirked a little inside. She may have come to his office but he was looking forward to seeing her cumming on his cock... and soon. He turned to stare at the blonde. Karrie pushed her forward to stand by her fellow interviewee.

"And this is Barbie."

"Hello, Barbie."

"Hello, sir."

Karrie had done her presentation duty and with a quick nod to Daddy, turned and left the office. He was left alone with his interview responsibilities.

He sensed that golden-haired Barbie was the bolder of the pair and assumed since this was a dual interview session, some girl-on-girl action was in store. Since Becky was the meeker one, he started the process with her. He reached out and plucked her blouse buttons, looking askance at Barbie, who took the cue and moved to stand behind the brunette, grasping her biceps to hold her in place as Daddy opened her friend's blouse.

Becky let herself appear to be the meeker one and, as such, was inclined not to resist, letting this man presume to take his liberties with her body. She stood still, not really needing her friend's control but figured the impression of restraint would be an ego builder for the authoritative gentleman. He was loosening her last button when she twitched a sly shimmy, jostling her boobs in the demi-bra, the fluid ripples above the lacy fabric attracting his eyes.

He took the subtle invitation and cupped her covered tits, squeezing them together to mold a deeper cleavage. His lips kissed the upper slopes of her chest mounds, then he pressed his nose in the soft cleft and played motorboat noises on her smooth ivory skin. He treated her like his young plaything, which in fact, she was and would become even more.

Barbie chuckled at his treatment of her interview accomplice and helped things along. She smoothed the open blouse over Becky's shoulders, exposing her bra back strap. A flick and click had it open, dispensing with the contraption's boob-boosting effect and letting the fun bags fill Daddy's hands. To complete her tit-exposing task, she moved the tangle of silk and elastic away from Becky's chest and swept it and the drooping blouse off her co-interviewee's body.

Daddy resumed his boob bustle. Facilitating Barbie guided manhandled Becky's hands to her attacker's groin and cued her to fiddle with his fly. Becky took up the task with stoic resolve while she felt Barbie's fingers unclipping, unzipping, and lowering her skirt. It fell to her feet and she kicked it aside, now left standing only in her panties.

Meanwhile, Becky's busy fingers had exposed Daddy's cock and she respectfully cupped it in her palm while her other hand's fingertips touched the knob and ran traces along the top and sides of the shaft. It grew long and hard in her grasp.

Barbie took further charge, quickly dropping her own clothes as Becky built Daddy's edge. She gently broke the action and led the caressing pair to the office seating area, plopping her bare ass on the couch and opening her thighs wide. Becky was well familiar with the next step and knelt between her friend's legs. The blonde's hand gripped the brunette's ponytail and pulled her face to her blossoming pink labia. Becky's skilled tongue began the sophic cunnilingus.

The seated interviewee looked at Daddy, puckered her lips, and patted the cushion next to her. Daddy kneed onto the spot next to her and she twisted her head aside to grip his erection and bring it to her lips. She slurped the knob inside and, with the hand which wasn't already engaged in pressing Becky's face to her pussy, gripped the base of his dick with a circled thumb and forefinger. The other digits tapped and jiggled his ball sack. Daddy's sigh and moan of pleasure signaled the effectiveness of her efforts.

Barbie was well engaged with lips and tongue on her man while the growing sensations at her licked pussy rose as a deep moan to her own throat and vibrated on the meaty shaft filling her mouth. She was amazed, again, at her dark-haired friend's gifts for escalating a brisk arousal in a female mate. Their TWA curriculum, though not directed toward lesbos, was well-versed in bisexual fantasy fulfillment, should the male demand it.

The cunt lapper's tongue split the pink-lined crevasse, drawing a long flat swipe up the left side, tip tickled Barbie's little sprout, and under-tongued down the right side. A tip poke in the vaginal orifice preceded a flat tongue swipe back up the right side, another tickle of her stem, and an underside drop down the left. Again and again, she used a steady pace that smeared her lips and cheeks with Barbie's pussy liquor.

Daddy hadn't foreseen this scenario but was delighted with its unfolding. His cock tingled from Barbie's masterful fellatio and, watching Barbie's oodles of vaginal juices slathered across her cunt lapping friend's cheeks, filled his egotistical temperament with extra exhilaration.

It all culminated at once. Daddy felt his balls, still being twiddled by Barbie's fingers, signal his prostate to collapse and shoot its spermatic essence up his urethra and into Barbie's suctioning gullet. Her own fever peaked and she hummed and moaned as the milky discharge coincided with a spark of nervy flux that shot up her spine to detonate in a mind-buzzing orgasm.

The couch-borne pair let the thrills twirl in their bodies, finally sagging together in lassitude. Cunnilingual Becky backed off and sat back, sitting on her folded legs as her sex mates slowly recovered their senses.

Barbie caught her eye and lip-synched a silent 'OMG, thank you' followed by a puckered air kiss. Becky smiled at the compliment and expression of gratitude. Her tongue swept her cunt tainted lips to savor another taste of the blonde's pussy juice glazed on her face.

Daddy was not a young man but his cock had already stiffened again from the fantastic memories of a world-class threesome. Barbie noted his abnormal stamina and stealthily waved to Becky, telling her to lay back on the carpet. She did and the move to place herself in a missionary fuck pose was not lost on the boss man and his unabated arousal. He climbed down from his furniture perch and knelt between the brunette's wide-spread thighs.

He hesitated only a moment before leaning over her unsatisfied body and capturing a smoldering deep smooch, tasting Barbie pussy dew lingering on the brunette's face. It seemed to add to his jittery libido. His cock hardened to a ready-to-go stiffness.

A few hip wiggles by each weren't enough to find the connection. Becky moved her hand between their groins and maneuvered the matchable parts into line. Daddy pressed, Becky rolled and his rod eased its way inside her feminine cavern.

They hugged their bodies tight and Daddy, with Becky's continued assistance, stroked easy cycles. Barbie watched from the couch, lazing in a side-folded leg pose. Daddy would stroke Becky's cunt a dozen or so times and then rest his weight atop her nakedness. She would wiggle and rock, continuing a mild caress on his knob and shaft. That helped him reenergize and he thrust another number of times.

Daddy was doing his best to maintain his stamina, eager to gain his next orgasm and hoping to please Becky in the process. But he needn't worry. The long-drawn-out fuck was a godsend for Becky. During its passage, in what seemed like hours but wasn't, she built her carnal ascent multiple times that tumbled into whole-body raptures and left her panting for breath and begging for more.

After three unaccompanied female zeniths, Daddy finally joined her on her fourth and dribbled out his spunk through a throbbing ejaculatory spasm.

Barbie moved to the culminated fuck mates' side as they gasped for air in each other's embrace and let the post-coital tingles fade away.

Karrie returned, almost on cue, which it was, as she had monitored the action by CCTV. The organizer assisting the satisfied corporate executive and the fatigued, but efficacious, interviewees to dress, preen and say their farewells, for now. The smiling Salt and Pepper pair exited clutching their freshly executed job offer letters.

12