Totally Spies: Hypermania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Sam suddenly called, "I think I have another blast coming."

Mandy felt the power of the shot knocking the wind from her lungs, and to her amazement, enlarging her breasts to an impressive E cup.

"Hay! Not fair!" Alex protested and Mandy could feel her releasing a freight train of cum in her depth and making her boobs grow once more into a cup size Mandy didn't even know about. All she knew was that she needed both hands to even grab one of her massive breasts.

It seemed the carnage was finally over now. Mandy had no doubt she was pregnant from one of the girls, if not all of them. What awaited her was a future as a sex toy for the two, and she gladly accepted that role as she noticed the thick cum on the floor rippling.

"That felt great," came Clover's dreamy voice, "what a first orgasm that was..."

"Clover! You're up," Sam and Alex cheered.

"And you've been busy introducing Mandy to her new job," Clover took in the ruined room.

"Yeah, she's great, wanna try?" Sam offered in a Joyful voice.

"Sure, I'm so full I could use some draining." the blonde complained about her overfilled sack.

Mandy wanted to say something when she felt a finger rubbing her clit and an orgasm washed over her once more. She screamed bliss when she realized the trio were far from being done impregnating her.

The End?

12