Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's your plan, Ben?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ah, yes, the plan. Well, in truth having someone in this room was about as far as I had got with a plan. Like I said, not normally the spontaneous type. Umm...we can shower first, then massage. Okay?"

I nodded, that seemed fine to me. Ben continued.

"There's no massage table, but the mattress is really firm. And there are plenty more towels if you need them. Rules of engagement, then. I'd like to make you comfortable so why don't I start by massaging you, you can then massage me. Happy endings preferable, well definitely for me. Do you want me to play with you?

I stopped and shook my head. I was here for the touching, needed to set clear boundaries. "For now, the thong stays on, it's extra to play there."

"Okay, how much?"

I paused, like Ben I hadn't really thought through what could happen. I looked at him. He was quite handsome, just starting to put on some weight which wasn't hard with lockdown and working from home. He had short, dark brown hair, brown eyes and kept himself well groomed. I liked that in a man. He also came across to me as quiet, calm, but there was something within that made me think that maybe we could get into it later on. That would be a win-win, getting off and getting loads of rent paid. I made a decision.

"Let's just see how we go with the mutual pleasure thing. If I'm in the mood, then another $50 may extract me from my panties." I smiled; he couldn't help smiling back at me.

We both showered, after drying off I went first, lying down on the mattress. I reached for a hair band on my wrist and swiftly tied my hair back in a small ponytail. I turned my face to the right, eyes closed.

"Ready whenever you are, Ben."

Ben was still naked from the shower. He stood next to the right-hand side of the bed, I was stretched out before him, my head on a pillow. He gazed at my prostrate body, my chest rising slowly as I breathed. Picking up the massage oil, he flicked the lid and poured a generous amount onto his palm, then dropped his hands onto my back. I flinched as I felt the cool oil trickle over my shoulder blades but resumed steady breathing as I began to feel him push his hands up and down my back, trying to apply a firm pressure either side of my spine. I nearly gasped at his touch, this is what I had been missing for so long. After a couple of minutes, I murmured "nice, Ben, this is really nice. Your hands are firm but it's lovely on my skin."

"No problem, your skin is so soft, it feels great," he replied.

He continued down my lower back, slowly stroking left and right at the point where my buttocks began to swell. I sighed. He must have taken that as a sign of approval as he kept going down my body, grasping my full bum cheeks in his hands. He started to massage my bum cheeks more firmly, slipping his hands down between my thighs which were lightly pressed together.

As he brought his fingers back up my bottom, his little fingers touched my thong. It felt so lovely, but I had set limits for him. I stirred.

"Hey, sexy man, I told you playing there costs."

It did feel good though, I couldn't help but have a little smile as he kept stroking the inside of my thighs and thong with his pinky fingers. He knew exactly what he was doing and the likely effect on me. I sighed again. "Hey, not fair, this feels too good..."

Ben stopped stroking, hands either side of the small strip of material. "Okay, if you want me to stop..."

I shook my head slightly. "No, don't, don't stop that. It's just...damn you!"

As I was telling him not to stop, he'd managed to insert an index finger underneath my thong and ran it down my labia. You give a man an inch...he could feel that I was beginning to get wet as his finger moved easily across my pussy lips. Another decision point. I reached behind my back and started to pull the thong down.

Twisting my upper body towards him I raised her head. "Unfair tactics, buddy, you get these off now, but you owe me another $50. Deal?" I pouted my lips, attempting some mock outrage and threw the thong on the carpet floor.

He smiled at me, holding hid oily palms up in surrender. "Okay, deal. Just tell me it's good, what I'm doing."

I glared back at him. "You know it's good, you can feel how wet I am. Please...please keep going." I flopped back down onto the pillow; head turned towards him as I shut my eyes.

Once more he picked up the oil bottle, this time squirting oil on the backs of my thighs. I was loving the attention and his touch. Ben spent another five minutes rubbing my thighs and calves, alternating between stroking my inner thighs and pussy lips. I could feel my pussy getting wet and my breathing became stronger. I slowly opened my eyelids and looked at him.

"This feels so good, Ben, I'm going to come like a freight train if you keep this up."

He grinned back at me. "Okay, challenge accepted. Want to turn over?"

I silently rolled over onto my back, catching him staring at my breasts before he squirted oil over them then started to gently massage them. My nipples are quite small, not overly sensitive. It had been so long since anyone had played with them it sent tingles down my spine as Ben's fingers brushed over my nipples. I knew that if he looked under my left breast, he would see one of my tattoos and sure enough he did, tracing the outline of the lotus flower with his fingers.

"That's a very understated tattoo, I can see why you can make the decision to let people see it," I said.

"Yeah, I like it being small and hidden under my boob, close to my heart. It's a personal thing. You know, the growth of the soul and all that. It reminds me to never stop learning or growing." Ben nodded in agreement and resumed stroking my breasts.

"Speaking of personal growth..." Ben said, gesturing a hand towards his groin. I turned my head to see his cock, half erect and bobbing up and down as he continued his massage.

"Typical male, always thinking with your dick. Not the kind of personal growth I had in mind when I think of a lotus flower, thanks." I shook my head and closed my eyes.

But the sight of his cock did arouse me further. He must have sensed this as he now took a nipple into his mouth and sucked softly. Licked around and around, gently massaging it. I sighed, realizing that this would only end one way.

"It's great, Ben, though my nipples are only semi-sensitive. I...I really need to come, please...play with my clit...please."

He removed his hands from my breasts and slid them down my soft stomach. I felt his fingers begin to rub my pussy lips, just above the clit. Ben bent down and brought his mouth to my ear.

"Sam, I'm really enjoying this," he murmured. "I just want to give you pleasure; I want to help you come."

I sighed and replied "soon, really soon, just don't take your fingers off my clit."

He resumed rubbing my pussy, I knew that my small and delicate lips would start to open slightly as I became more aroused, I could feel his fingers sliding on the wetness. He increased the pace and pressure of his fingers.

I began to move my head from side to side as a low moan escaped from my lips.

"So good...Ben...keep going."

Ben's fingers kept up their relentless pace as I opened my eyes to stare at the man who was giving me such pleasure. I must have frowned from the concentration because he asked if I was okay. Of course I was, I knew that my orgasm was close. He kept rubbing my clit, then slipped a finger inside my vagina. I felt the first contractions of my orgasm hit, causing me to moan again. Several seconds of bliss followed then suddenly it was over. I grabbed his wrist with my hand and pulled it away from my pink, glistening pussy.

I closed my eyes to revel in the feeling, a smile slowly spreading across my lips as I murmured "thank you, I really needed that."

"My pleasure, I loved watching you." Ben resumed the massage, sliding his hands back over my stomach, down my thighs. He massaged my arms as well, lacing our fingers together and rubbing my fingertips. After a few more minutes I opened my eyes, smiled at him and whispered, "I think it's your turn now."

***

Ben:

She slowly lifted herself off the bed and stood up. Shyly, we circled each other before I reached for her and pulled her into a short embrace.

"I nearly got off on watching you come, I'm not sure I'm going to last long," I whispered in her ear. She giggled and took a step back from me. "I'll take it nice and slow; I want you to enjoy this."

Sam put her hand on my chest and pushed. Playing along, I collapsed on the bed, rolled onto my front and closed my eyes. I heard the massage oil bottle being squeezed, then felt Sam's hands on my shoulders. It was bliss, her hands soft but lightly squeezing my muscles, then rubbing down my spine, gentle but persistent. By the time she reached my bottom I could feel my scrotum retract and a shiver went through my genitals. I could feel my cock beginning to stir as this gorgeous woman continued her stroking.

She squirted more oil on my back, then I felt her on the bed at my feet. The next thing I knew, Sam was lying on my back, her beautiful breasts pressed against my lower back as she pushed up my body. She brought her head to my ear and blew gently on my neck. I could smell her scent, a light perfume and a hint of garlic on her breath. She nuzzled my ear, then kissed my ear lobe lightly. My cock began to grow as Sam teased me, her hair falling on my cheek as she breathed heavily in my ear. She slid up and down my back for a few minutes, during which time all I could do was groan.

"Sam, this is great, you're so...good at this," I panted.

"Yeah, it's a real-life skill, this sliding, isn't it?" she said sarcastically.

I was beyond arguing the point with her, especially as she had reached between my legs and was massaging my balls.

"I think it's time you turned over," she whispered, lifting herself off my back. As she had done, I silently rolled over, looking up at her in awe.

"That was one of the most sensuous things anyone has ever done to me, thank you" I said as I looked into her eyes. She smiled at me, picked up the oil and took hold of my tumescent erection.

"Now that's my pleasure," she said, "just relax and let me take care of you."

Sam began to slowly masturbate me, running her fist up and down my cock, her other hand massaging my balls. My penis was now hard and erect, her fingers playing delightfully with the cock head, the oil warm and slippery. I could begin to feel the first sensations of my come starting to flow through me, I wanted to delay for a bit longer. Sam was lying over my stomach, looking intently at my penis, my head next to her bottom. I freed my right hand and started to stroke her backside.

My left hand slid between her thighs and cupped her vulva. She was clean shaven, a little stubble scratching my fingers deliciously. Almost immediately her breathing changed, a long, slow sigh emerging from her mouth, her lips parted. Sam frowned; her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations buffeting her.

Slowly, methodically, I worked my fingers back and forth, with my right hand stroking her shoulders. She groaned, and dropped her head down, her hair brushing my stomach. All thoughts of a mutual orgasm receded as Sam released my penis from her strong grasp and put her hand on my stomach to brace herself.

She must have been aroused as my middle finger again slipped easily between her labia and found her clitoris. Touching it caused Sam to arch her back and groan some more.

By now I had a steady rhythm as I gently ran my fingers across her nub, then around in circles. The angle wasn't great, and my wrist was sore, but there was no way I was going to stop, I wanted to give this beautiful woman as much pleasure as I could. My fingers continued to encircle her clitoris; her breathing grew a little ragged. With my right hand I softly stroked her right breast, my thumb, slippery with oil, rubbing across her nipple.

"Come for me," I murmured in her ear.

She turned her head slightly towards me, her eyes still closed. "I'll tell you when," she said, quietly. The room remained silent as I kept up the motion with my fingers, Sam stretched her leg out further on the bed to increase the angle and the pressure I could bring. I thought she was close to coming. I kept rubbing, her neck and throat took on a redness as Sam let out a long low moan, her back stiffened and the fingers on her right hand clenched then stretched out across my thigh. She lowered her head, her forehead pressing gently on my stomach, her straight hair hiding her face so I couldn't see her expression.

"I...feel a bit faint," she gasped as she lay still.

I slowly removed my hand from between her thighs and rubbed her upper back as softly as I could. I loved those few seconds after a woman has orgasmed, the contemplation, satisfaction, contentment and fulfilment that the little half smile on her gorgeous lips suggested. After another half a minute she slowly raised her head, flicked her hair from her face and stared back at me.

"That was so good, Ben," she whispered, keeping eye contact," I may have found a use for you after all."

The needy part of me melted when she said that. Giving a woman pleasure, helping her orgasm was one of the best things I could do, albeit not common place in my life right now. Sam slowly raised herself off the bed and took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"That...that was just what I needed. Again. Thank you." She looked at me again and bit her bottom lip.

"Two nil to me. Guess we'd better get you sorted out then." She reached out and grabbed my limp cock and began to massage my balls.

Sam was as good as her word. More oil, a firm but gentle pressure and she had my cock hard in no time at all. I turned to look at her, she was all attention on where her hands were creating wonderful sensations. I raised my head slightly and kissed her arm. She started, turned her head towards me and looked down at me.

"It's really nice, Ben," she said quietly. "Lie back, let me take care of you."

Not a hard decision to make. I laid back, closed my eyes and let Sam's wonderful hands do their wicked work on me. She slowly slid her hand up and down my cock as she fondled my balls, no urgency in her movements, a languorous intensity as she gripped the ring around the head, released, slid down and repeated. This was exquisite. I told her so, she smiled, continued.

After a few minutes of this utmost pleasure, Sam decided to change positions. She carefully positioned herself between my legs, so I could see her wonderful breasts, her belly button ring twisting and shining. Sam resumed her exquisite torture of my penis, her eyes now focused solely on me.

I began to feel the first signs of an orgasm, as she repeatedly rubbed my cockhead. It must have been obvious to her, as she mouthed "come for me."

I gave an imperceptive nod, conscious of how close I was. Sam kept up her slow, monotonous rhythm, squeezing every now and again, staring straight into my eyes.

"Come for me," she demanded.

I was close, really close. Babbling, lost in the moment, I looked back at her. Goofy face was definitely on as I could feel I was barely seconds away from an intense orgasm.

"Sam, Sam, I'm going to come, going to...for you...I'm coming for you," I gasped. Sam nodded slightly, her eyes boring into me.

The next few seconds were a blur. I came, hard. I have a recollection of one, possibly two long strings of come splattering my stomach, I came far harder than I could remember for ages. The sheer intensity of the feeling shocked me, it had felt as though it came from deep inside me, blooming throughout my whole body as the orgasmic rush took hold. I looked up at the beautiful, gentle soul in front of me, managed to mutter "thank you". Sam smiled at me, perfect teeth showing. "My pleasure," she said, bending down to kiss me lightly on the cheek. I put a hand to my forehead, overwhelmed and closed my eyes.

After a minute or so lying down and getting my breath back, I realized Sam had moved off the bed. I turned over and heard the shower start. I jumped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. She was about to walk into the shower but turned to face me as she felt my presence.

I walked up to her and took her in my arms, hugging her for several seconds. Looking into those beautiful blue eyes I said, "thank you, thank you so much." We both smiled at each other. I lowered my arms, she walked into the shower.

***

Ben and Sam:

Ben stood by the open screen door and looked out at the garden. The rain had stopped, a warm, wet heat now coming off the brickwork. The last light of the day highlighted the raindrops falling off the foliage, the jasmine now mingled with an ozone heavy scent. He sensed Sam was just behind him, so he turned his head to look at her. She had a towel wrapped around her chest, hair plastered across her face. Ben thought she looked beautiful and she must have seen something odd in his gaze as she started.

"What?" she asked.

"You." he replied. "You're beautiful. Thank you for being here. Thank you for your touch."

Sam put her arm around him and put her head on his shoulder. She had been nervous about how the afternoon could play out. Now it was nearly over, she was overwhelmed with the pleasure of renewed touch, the rekindling of desire. For his part, Ben realized he had been craving the touch of another and missing the joy of pleasuring someone else.

"You're welcome, I enjoyed it too. Thank you for your touch as well."

The two stood for a while, looking out at the dusk.

"I love the smell after rainfall," Ben said, wistfully.

"Hmmm..." Sam murmured. "Petrichor," she said.

"What?"

"It's the smell after rainfall, isn't it a beautiful word?"

"How...how do you know that?"

"Well, I am a woman of many talents, Mr. Benjamin. Keep me around long enough and you just might discover some more."

Sam looked at him, Ben looked back at her, both of them smiling. He softly kissed her forehead and drew her closer.

"We might just have to do that, you know, we might just have to do that."


12