Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I disagree. I don't think the two of us avoiding physical contact would be all that hard. If you have a roommate in college or something it's not like you're constantly all over one another, is it? As long as we were mindful of one another's space it should be fine."

Charley was clearly in two minds about the idea and Jake didn't want to push it too far.

"Look, Charley, all I'm saying is if the worst comes to the worst, you have somewhere you can stay. Just until you find an alternative."

"Thanks Jake," she said with the first thing resembling a smile Jake had seen all evening.

* * * * *

Charley had continued to drink for at least the next hour as she vented about her career and her life up to that point. Jake had listened and kept his own drinking to a minimum just in case. He was hoping she'd eventually get around to elaborating on what she meant about 'what would happen' if she'd gone through with having sex with the guy who had covered her in cum, but she never did.

Eventually Jake decided she'd had enough and despite her protestations, she eventually agreed. He ordered a cab to take them back to her place, asking the driver to remain outside until he was sure she was safe. He wasn't having to fully carry her, but he was pretty certain she couldn't have remained upright on her own, so he walked her to her apartment.

"Did you...," Charley stopped as she held back a belch for a moment, "did you want to come in? Maybe have another drink?"

"No it's ok. And I don't think you should either..." Jake started to say.

"Urgh. So boring," Charley grumbled before moaning and clutching her head. "Oh fuck, why do the doors keep moving behind you?"

"I think you need to go to bed," Jake tried to tell her kindly but sternly.

"Slow down baby," she replied with a drunken giggle, lazily stroking his arm, "I'm not that kind of girl..."

"No, you're an incredibly drunk girl who's had a very hard day," Jake replied, feeling more and more like the angel on her shoulder trying to prise her attention away from the devil on the opposite side. "Now come on, hurry up. The driver is still waiting outside."

"Yes dad," she said, mocking his attempts at authority.

She attempted to walk away, uneasy on her feet and barely watching where she was going. She looked like she might topple over as she lurched towards the sofa in the middle of the room which made Jake dart forward and steady her by her shoulders. He sighed for a moment as she simply giggled.

"Is your bedroom through that door?" Jake asked, indicating an open doorway just ahead.

"Yep, that's where the magic happens... or doesn't," she giggled and hiccupped.

Jake helped her towards the room and to lay down on the bed. She was still fully clothed, but she'd just have to deal with sleeping in her clothes tonight, he thought. He certainly wasn't going to undress her; that was not a situation he wanted to find himself in, not like this in any case. He did what he could to cover her up as she writhed around on the bed a little, still giggling slightly.

"You are gonna need to get some water in you or you are going to have the mother of all hangovers tomorrow," Jake said.

He left Charley in the bed and went to find her kitchen. Her apartment was admittedly very nice and spacious and he could see why she felt she'd not be able to afford it if everything went to shit tomorrow. His own apartment didn't really compare size wise but it was cosy and had enough space to accommodate about one more person if necessary. He had to admit the idea of having Charley around wasn't exactly something he was averse to but obviously not if it came at the expense of her losing her job and her home.

Reaching the kitchen he started to look around the cupboards to find a glass of some sort and finally found one. As he was filling up the glass with water, he heard a noise behind him and turned to see Charley opening her fridge and reaching for a beer.

"Woah now Charley," Jake said walking over to her and closing the fridge, "come on, we talked about this. Bad idea."

"Give me a break, I'm thirsty!" she whined back.

"Yeah cause you're dehydrated from all the booze. I was just getting you some water," he told her, going back to the sink and grabbing the glass before handing it over.

"Urgh, fine," she replied, snatching the glass like a petulant child and downing the whole thing in just a few gulps. "Happy now?"

Truth be told Jake wasn't happy. In his mind he was already trying to figure out how best to resolve this situation. He got the feeling that if he left, she'd just go straight back to the fridge and carry on drinking. He could just take the beers with him, but there was nothing stopping her from leaving the apartment and going to a 24 hour store and buying more. Plus he didn't know if she had any more squirrelled away somewhere. It was seeming more and more like he'd need to stay the night as some sort of babysitter or something. Her couch looked comfortable enough, he guessed. He sighed and messaged the driver, apologising that he'd wasted his time but pledging to pay him the full fare for if he had also taken Jake home.

"Right, back to bed with you. I'll be out here if you need more water or something but no more alcohol. Understand?"

Charley had started holding her head again and the euphoric haze from the alcohol seemed to have started to wane a little. She nodded with a grimace and wandered back off to her room, closing the door behind her. Jake took a moment to consider the absurdity of the situation he found himself in. He laughed a little to himself as he walked over to the sofa and, after removing his shoes, laid across it.

* * * * *

Jake had been dozing for a few moments when he suddenly sensed someone in the room and woke with a start. Before him stood Charley, stripped down to nothing but her underwear and her standard leather gloves and looking like a lioness about to pounce on its prey.

"Charley?!" Jake spluttered, his jaw dropping to the floor as he took in her semi-naked form.

"Hi," she giggled, trying to look seductive but still clearly very intoxicated.

"W-what are you doing?" Jake gulped.

"Oh, I don't know," she shrugged. "Seducing you maybe?"

Jake would have jumped for joy in any other situation, but he knew this wasn't right.

"I'm flattered Charley, really I am but..." he began.

"What, you don't think I'm hot enough?" she said, looking hurt for a moment.

"No, it's not that, believe me it's definitely not that..." Jake tried to respond.

"Then what's the issue?" she asked, belligerently.

"It's just you're still really..."

"Is it because I'm too flat?" she said, grabbing her petite bosoms.

"What? No! It's..."

"Well I can do something about that..."

Before Jake could protest, Charley strode forward, pushed him back down onto the sofa and straddled his waist. He tried to speak but she placed a leather clad finger on his lips and shushed him. She reached behind her and undid her bra, tossing the garment aside and exposing her breasts fully. She wasn't flat by any means, but she wasn't more than a small handful in each breast, with equally petite nipples standing like pin pricks on the tips.

Jake watched as she removed her gloves and placed them on his chest before starting to caress her breasts and moaning with pleasure as she did. His eyes boggled as he watched her small mounds start to swell and bulge out, becoming increasingly large and making the flesh start to bulge through her fingers. She carried on until each breast was the size of a small melon before finally stopping and letting them hang free.

"What do you think?" she giggled as she carefully put her gloves back on.

Jake could have given an honest answer that it was the most incredible thing he'd ever seen, but words were alien to him right now. He could only gawp and stare.

"Speechless?" she said with a mischievous grin, "that's ok, I think I can tell that you liked it..."

She started to grind against his crotch where Jake could feel he was incredibly hard right now. In his enthrallment at Charley's expanding bosom, the sensations of his own body had become numb but were now flooding back. His cock was aching and felt horribly restrained by his pants right now.

"Mmmm," Charley moaned. "Well, if you liked that, I think you're gonna love what happens when we... when we..."

Charley stopped grinding and went pale. Jake wondered what was wrong but then she jumped from his lap and staggered swiftly to the bathroom. He collected himself as best he could and got up to go and follow her but then heard the unmistakable sound of her retching into her toilet bowl. The alcohol had finally caught up with her, it seemed.

He stayed with her until she was done, occasionally rubbing her back to comfort her and offering kind words as she sobbed slightly from her discomfort, before getting her back into her own bed.

"I'm... so... sorry," she said in between sobs.

"Don't worry, just get some sleep," he told her.

He went to stand up and leave the room when she grabbed his hand.

"P-please don't go, I don't want to be alone," she said sorrowfully.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll just be out there on the sofa, ok?"

"Please stay," she almost begged.

Jake once again considered what he should do before sighing and telling her to move over a little. He laid down beside her and she rested her head and arm on his chest. Within minutes, she was sound asleep.

'What a night,' Jake thought to himself before finally drifting away.

* * * * *

When Jake awoke the next morning, he found himself alone in Charley's bed. It took him a second to remember where he was but he could see the bedroom door was open and so got up and went in search of Charley. He found her sitting on her sofa looking very dishevelled and holding what looked like an oversized mug of black coffee. She had returned to her normal size overnight as far as he could tell and was wearing a set of My Little Pony pyjamas and, as always, her gloves.

"Morning," he said as he approached her.

"Morning," she replied with an obviously forced smile.

She was clearly mortified about what happened last night and no doubt the thought of what today was going to bring had to be on her mind too, Jake thought.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked, taking a seat in an armchair to the side of the sofa.

"Like death warmed up," she said with a grimace.

She went quiet for a moment like she was trying to pluck up the courage to continue talking.

"Thank you for bringing me home and looking after me last night," she said, giving a brief smile before looking away again.

It was like she felt ashamed to look Jake in the eye. He guessed he didn't blame her after everything that had happened.

"You're welcome," he said kindly.

Once again there was silence. There was a tension in the room like a dark cloud was forming over their heads ready to burst with rain.

"Um, Jake, did we...?" Charley trailed off.

Jake now understood a bit clearer about why she was being so sheepish. She couldn't remember most of what happened last night.

"Oh, no, no we didn't," Jake reassured her.

"It's just I woke up with almost no clothes on and on your chest so I thought..."

"Totally understand that. But no. We didn't do anything."

"Oh thank god," she said with a small laugh before her expression dropped once again. "Oh, er, not that doing it with you would be bad or a mistake or anything but... oh god, I'm saying all the wrong things!" she said, clutching her head.

"It's fine, I understand what you meant," he said with a small, reassuring laugh. "Your brain must be fried enough as it is without having to deal with the aftermath of drunk, and apparently very horny, you."

"Oh god, what did I do?"

Jake explained everything that happened from the moment they got back to the apartment to her attempts to seduce him and eventual collapse in her bed after a trip to the bathroom. Charley just sat and cringed throughout it all.

"Jesus Christ, I turn into such a whore when I drink," she groaned.

"Hey, nothing wrong with a woman knowing what she wants and getting it," Jake countered, "although taking advantage of heavily intoxicated women is a bit of a red flag or so I'm told, so I try not to do it."

"Well aren't you just so chivalrous," she said sarcastically, clearly trying to be annoyed but following it up with a small laugh.

"Joking aside, you really went to town on the drink last night Charley. I mean I get it, this whole contract thing and what happened to you is awful, but who knows what might have happened if someone wasn't with you."

"I know, I know," she said. "It's not like it's a habit, ok? Normally I have one, maybe two and that's it. But like you said, this contract thing... fuck..."

Charley looked like she might be on the verge of tears so Jake decided to sit himself next to her. He lifted his arm to offer a hug and after a second's hesitation, Charley leaned in and he placed his arm on her shoulder.

"What am I gonna do Jake?" she asked.

"Well you've got a few options I guess," Jake began. "You can double down on breaking your contract and see how things go, remembering my offer of a place to stay still stands by the way..."

"Even after last night?" she said with a self deprecating chuckle.

"Yeah, I think even more so now that I can see you need someone to keep an eye on you..."

Charley looked up at him for a moment and playfully thumped him on the chest.

"Dick," she said, with a slight grin before laying her head back on Jake's chest.

"Or you can do what they asked. It'll mean swallowing your pride but if you want to keep things as they are..."

"It's not my pride that I'm worried about, ok?" she snapped slightly.

Charley pulled herself away from Jake who suddenly felt concerned that he'd overstepped the mark in some way.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. But if not that then what is it?" he asked.

"It's just... look I just don't want to go down that path, ok?"

The thought that had been puzzling Jake for a while was now at the forefront of his mind. If he ever had a time to ask the question, now was it.

"Charley, you've said a few things to me that I can't really make sense of. Or rather it's the things you haven't said that are confusing..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well let's start with a few weeks ago when we were talking about your abilities and I said at least it was just your hands. You moved on pretty quickly from that. Then yesterday when you were talking about having sex on camera you said 'something' would happen. And then on top of that, right before you ran off to puke you said I'd like something else that was going to happen... what's the 'something' Charley?"

Charley looked very red as embarrassment flooded her cheeks.

"Jeez, I'd have thought you'd have figured it out already," she said, holding her head in her hands.

"What do you mea... oh," said Jake, going wide eyed.

"Uh huh," Charley said.

"So your..."

"Yup."

"The same as your hands..."

"Yeah, just slower."

Jake went quiet for a moment. The more he thought about it the more obvious it was, but having the pieces laid out in front of him made it undeniable. It wasn't just Charley's hands that made things grow; it was her vagina too.

"Um I don't wanna get too personal here Charley but er..." Jake asked awkwardly.

"If you're asking 'have I done it' since this happened to me, no, no I haven't," she said with a frustrated sigh.

"Not even once?"

"No!" Charley snapped. "I've only even come close one time... shit, I suppose you'll wanna know how that went too."

Jake nodded meekly and Charley once again sighed.

"So it was a few months after I'd been to the hospital. It had taken me a while to get back to the idea that I could see guys again, I mean I'd had plenty before it happened. So I met this guy who did all the usual, asked about the gloves, flirted like a dumbass etc. etc.. I got him home, we started to get frisky and then he decided to stick his finger... up there. And guess what happened?"

"It swelled up, he freaked out and you got mad?" Jake replied.

"Bingo. I've had nothing since. Closest I've gotten is jerking dudes off before they fuck some other chick."

Charley looked decidedly glum now, almost like she was sulking, but Jake supposed she had every reason to.

"So, forgive me for presuming here, but wouldn't most guys love the idea of their dick getting bigger while they had sex?" he asked earnestly.

"Well yeah, but if the damn thing is just going to keep growing inside me then it won't take long before it's too big to be in there without hurting me and then I end up on my knees jerking him off, as per usual," she countered. "It's not too much to ask to want to enjoy myself too is it?"

"No, no, of course not," Jake agreed.

"And to be honest? The idea of something getting so big inside me that it starts to hurt, it fucking scares me, alright?"

"Of course..."

"And I just get the feeling that if it becomes clear that I can do that too, they'll have me fucking every dude from here to hell and back on camera. And I don't want that. Not at all."

With her last words Jake heard a slither of emotion part from her lips and realised she was once again getting upset. He moved back in to hold her and she didn't resist, instead bursting out into tears.

"If I go back and agree to have sex with that guy on camera, I'm basically signing my life away to be used like some sideshow attraction until I stop being pretty enough for them to market me," she sobbed.

"Well then don't go back," Jake told her.

"I'd lose everything Jake, it's not that simple..." she tried to protest.

"Listen," he said, moving back so they were eye to eye. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but you do have options. Like I said, come live with me until we can find you another job and a place of your own. We'll go to the studio together today, formalise your leaving and then deal with any of the legal stuff before clearing your things out to move to mine, ok?"

Charley was still crying slightly, but Jake could see in her eyes she was working out what she wanted to do.

"O-ok," she finally said.

"Ok you'll come live with me?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, I'll come live with you."

* * * * *

Later that morning Jake had caught a ride home and then driven back to Charley's in his car. He had agreed to go with her to the studio to find out what was happening about her contract. The higher ups had pushed for Charley to reconsider and had confirmed, as she'd feared, that if she walked away from her contract then she would lose the apartment and most of its contents. She stuck to her guns, however, and walked out the offices free of her contract with XXXTra, with the only release clause being that she was unable to work in the adult film industry in any capacity for a period of 3 years. This suited her down to the ground. She'd had quite enough of the industry.

"Well, I did it," she said with an unsure smile as she walked out of the studio towards a waiting Jake.

"Good for you Charley," Jake smiled as he opened the car door for her.

She took a seat and he walked around to the other side of the car and sat back in the driver's seat.

"So, did they give you a timeframe to get your things organised?" he asked.

"I've got to be out by the end of the week."

"Ok, gives us a little time to pack and be ready to move," Jake said optimistically.

"To be honest, there's next to nothing in that place that's truly mine. Clothes, some bedding and maybe a few throw rugs, but that's about it," Charley said.

"Oh, well then it shouldn't take long at all," Jake smiled.

The two returned to Charley's now former apartment and Jake helped her pack as much as possible. He left her to deal with her clothes whilst he rounded up most of the other things and packed them into his car. She was right, there really wasn't a whole lot in the place that belonged to her.