Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you not ever want to put up some photos or maybe try a different paint or wall covering?" he asked as he lifted the last of her clothes bags into the car's trunk.

"No. I'd have had to pay to get it all changed back once I left. I guess I knew I wouldn't be there for long somehow..."

Charley suddenly looked a little morose, like the reality that she no longer had her own home had just hit her all at once.

"Well there will be no rush to get you out the door again once you're settled at my place," Jake said. "You can stay as long as it takes for you to get back on your feet again."

"Thanks Jake," Charley smiled.

Charley's smile turned into a laugh for a moment.

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"I must be god damn crazy! I've left my job and my home to go live with some guy I barely even know and only met two weeks ago!"

"Yeah, that is pretty nuts," Jake conceded. "But hey, so is being able to make people grow just by touching them..."

"Ok smartass," she replied playfully. "Anyway, like I said, thank you for this. I'm sure it won't be long until I'm out of your hair."

* * * * *

Jake had to admit that having someone else live with him, let alone a woman, was unusual and needed more getting used to than he had originally thought about. Despite his earlier assumptions when suggesting the idea, it was actually proving a little more difficult for the two to keep out of one another's way, the occasional bumped elbow or hip here and there and even one or two close calls with the bathroom ("Dude, you really need to get an inside lock fitted on this thing," said Charley after almost walking in on Jake in the shower... twice). After a few weeks and a newly fitted bathroom lock, however, things started to settle into a routine.

Jake would leave the apartment first thing in the morning to go and work on whatever the latest shoot was, returning in the early evening, hopping in the shower and then settling down to relax. Charley spent the first week or two applying for jobs, a difficult task when you can no longer work in the industry you have all of your experience in. She was able to secure a part time job as a warehouse assistant for a local food chain store, working a few evenings a week and earning a small wage.

She had an agreement with Jake that she'd pay him a small amount towards the household bills and save the rest of her pay along with any leftovers from her previous job to afford to eventually move out and become self-sufficient. Jake had been living comfortably on his wages up to this point so as long as they were careful, life was simple and relatively carefree. The two had become comfortable in one another's company very quickly and although Jake might not have admitted it to her face, Charley being around him had done nothing to quell his attraction towards her. If anything, it had only grown exponentially, but she seemed to be quite happy with things as they were so he never pushed the point more than the odd suggestive comment here and there.

Any evenings the two had off were normally spent talking well into the night about their hopes and dreams, their lives so far and stories about the weirdest things they'd seen working in porn. Charley had Jake beat almost every single time, but he loved the way she would laugh at his stories and enthusiastically share her own.

Jake had insisted that Charley take his bedroom as her own and had purchased a sofa bed for himself to sleep on, justifying that it would be useful if he ever had friends stay over. Charley was the closest thing he'd ever had to a 'friend' staying over of course, but that was by the by as far as he was concerned. So once they were finished talking, each would go and collapse into their own beds and either doze off happily or lay and wonder whether there was anything more between them than they wanted to admit.

About 2 months after Charley had moved in and as Jake was packing up for the day, he received a text message from her:

'They've released the film I was in...'

Jake had almost completely forgotten that the film existed but could already sense that Charley would be freaking out right now. He quickly finished packing up and headed home.

When he arrived home, he found Charley sitting with her knees to her chest almost motionless on the sofa, the remote to the TV in her gloved hand. Emblazoned on the screen was the title card of the film 'The Size King'. Charley looked frozen in place, her eyes glued to the screen as if transfixed.

"Charley? Are you ok?" Jake asked.

"Is it wrong that I wanna watch it?" she suddenly asked, turning her head towards him.

Jake was taken aback for a second.

"Erm, I mean no, I guess, you were in it after all but... I thought you wanted to leave all that behind?"

"I do, but I also want to know if they actually used the footage... and before you ask I can't ask anyone I used to work with as they've all blocked me."

"Well, aren't there any promotional shots you can check or anything?"

"No, and there's not much detail about who's in it other than the main stars either," Charley said. "I guess it makes sense they wouldn't want to push the fact I'm in it too much in case another studio saw but I dunno... anyway, what do you think I should do?"

Jake thought for a moment before answering.

"I get the distinct feeling that not knowing is gonna bug the hell out of you more than knowing will," he said.

"Yeah, you're probably right..." Charley said.

"Ok then," Jake said, starting to walk towards the bedroom. "I'll go wait in the bedroom until you've watched it, just give me a shout when you're done..."

"You don't wanna watch too?" she asked earnestly.

Jake grinned for a moment.

"Take a moment to analyse what you just asked there Charley. Do I want to watch my friend in a porno?"

"Oh. Yeah, that's kind of a weird question now isn't it?" Charley replied looking very sheepish.

Jake expected she'd be feeling a little foolish so decided to try and break the tension a little.

"Plus if I really wanted to see it, I'd just put it on after you went to bed anyway..."

Charley looked shocked for a moment as Jake grinned mischievously at her but her expression soon changed to a grin and a laugh of her own.

"Yeah, I guess you can't really jerk yourself off to it while I'm here huh?" she fired back, cheekily.

"No, that would be way too awkward," Jake laughed.

He once again started walking towards the room when Charley stopped him.

"Jake I... I don't think I can watch this on my own," she said.

"Why?"

"Well, I mean the day this happened was one of the worst days of my life and while, yeah, I'm curious to see if I'm in it, I'm also a little scared it might bring back some really negative emotions."

Charley suddenly looked very vulnerable and unsure of herself.

"Well, why not just leave it be then yeah?" Jake suggested.

"Please Jake. I know it's weird and awkward and whatever, but I'd really appreciate it if you stayed."

Jake considered her plea for a moment. He was torn between wanting to say yes to support her but ultimately get the thrill of watching the footage or saying no out of respect for her privacy but at the cost of her feeling a little abandoned. He decided to go with the former but with the mindset that his focus had to be on her and how she was reacting, regardless of what was happening on the screen.

"Ok fine, I will. But if I can suggest that we maybe pause it or switch it off or something once we're certain you're in it?"

That seemed like a good compromise as far as he was concerned.

"Yeah, that would be great," she smiled.

Charley patted the seat next to her and Jake sat down.

"Here goes nothing..." she said, pressing play.

The first 10 minutes of the film were nothing special, all preamble to the main event establishing the characters and the scenario just like any standard porno flick would. Jake could sense Charley tensing up as they presumably closed in on what would be her scene if it was still there, and sure enough, out she walked in her costume towards the entirely naked lead actor.

"Well, looks like you're definitely in it," Jake said, waiting for her to pause it.

"They could have edited most of it out though," Charley countered. "I want to watch the rest."

"Ok then," Jake replied awkwardly.

As he watched Charley kneel before the actor and start to stroke his cock and make him grow, Jake quickly became aware that the lack of effect these scenes may have had whilst on set and in his professional mindset certainly wasn't effecting him now and he began to feel movement in his pants. His focus shifted to trying not to let himself get too worked up, which was gradually getting more difficult the longer the scene went on and the more the actor's cock and balls got bigger in Charley's hands.

Eventually, the Charley on screen was made to stop by having her hands batted away by the actor.

"Well, that's that then," Jake said, almost hoping it was true.

"Wait, wait, this is where it happens," Charley said, placing her gloved hand on Jake's lap and squeezing it, just inches away from his increasingly unsuccessfully tamed cock.

Her eyes were glued to the screen, so much so that she may not have been aware of where her hand was. Jake had no time to consider this though as he watched the biggest cock he'd ever seen unload the biggest load he had ever seen all over the Charley on the TV screen. It just seemed to keep coming without end until there wasn't a part of her not drenched in cum in some way. Jake just stared at the screen, jaw agape and eyes bulging. He didn't even realise that Charley had paused the film, nor that her hand was now resting on his hardened cock.

"Um, Jake?" she asked.

"Y-yeah?" he said, breaking from his stupor to look towards her, still slightly dazed.

"It might just be me but... that was really fucking hot right?"

Jake looked into Charley's eyes and saw the same passion burning there as the night she'd drunkenly tried to seduce him. Without warning, she dove onto him and locked her lips with his, knocking him down onto his back and leaving her on top of him. Jake immediately started to kiss her in return, his hands starting to wander up and down her back and through her hair. The two kissed passionately until Charley broke away from the kiss and sat upright panting slightly on Jake's lap as he laid beneath her.

"You've wanted this for a while too, right?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah but I wasn't sure if the whole thing that happened before was just a drunk thing or not and didn't want to make things awkward by trying to find out," he replied with an awkward grin of his own.

"Stop being such a fucking gentleman and just ask me next time!" she laughed, playfully hitting his chest. "You'd have saved me a lot of trouble..."

"Wait a second," Jake said, the cogs suddenly turning in his mind. "You already knew you were in the film didn't you?"

"Maybe," Charley said with a shrug. "I mean, I meant what I said. I wanted you to watch it with me in case it felt awful. But I was also sort of hoping it might give me an answer either way about whether you were interested in me or not..."

"So you made me watch porn with you in it?"

"Hey, I never said the idea made any sense!" she laughed. "But how many times does a girl have to 'accidentally' walk in on you in the shower before you take a hint!"

Jake did a double take, looking at Charley as if to say 'really?' to which she just grinned.

"I resent that, and the fact I had to buy a lock!" Jake laughed.

"Well I had to say something, otherwise it would have been too obvious!"

Jake was about to say something back but was silenced by a gloved finger on his lips.

"Quit talking and let's do this!" Charley grinned, swiftly removing her top and casting it to the side.

She dove back into their passion filled kiss and Jake felt her starting to unbutton his shirt, taking over once she got to the point it was too awkward for her to do it without stopping their kiss. He pushed himself up slightly to get the shirt off, never breaking their lip locked embrace, and tossed it to the side like she had done with her own. He started fumbling at her bra and eventually unclipped it, earning a quick and sarcastic 'bravo' from Charley. She took hold of the bra and threw it to the side along with the other discarded clothes, leaving her topless in front of Jake once again, only this time he felt like he was allowed to enjoy it.

"Now then," she began as she sat straddled atop him, "I might not remember too much from that night I tried to seduce you, but I do remember feeling how hard you got when I did a little something to myself," she said with a knowing grin.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," Jake told her with a kind smile.

"Stop being so nice!" she said, thumping him in the chest again.

"Ow, that's starting to hurt," he said with a slight laugh.

"Then stop being a gentleman and just learn to enjoy yourself," Charley laughed. "And anyway, I would not be doing it if I didn't want to, you can be damn sure of that."

"So does it feel, y'know, nice, then?" Jake asked.

Charley grinned and started to remove one of her gloves.

"Like I said, wouldn't do it if I didn't want to."

She took off the first glove and placed it gently and carefully on Jake's chest before doing the same with the other one.

"Now then, how big do you want them?" she asked seductively. "And before you say 'however big you want them' or start getting paranoid about what it might mean if you ask for certain things, get out of your own head and have some fun!"

Jake laughed. She knew his mind frighteningly well, but even so he felt awkward asking for what he wanted.

"Well..."

"Yes?" she encouraged him.

"You remember that girl the first time we met? Leona I think it was?"

"Yeah, rings a bell..."

"Can you remember how big you made her?"

Charley dramatically acted out trying to remember something and then pretended to be shocked.

"Oh my, you like them super sized huh?" she said with a wicked grin.

"I mean if that's..."

Charley raised her hand to thump Jake on the chest again but caught herself before she touched him.

"You nearly got a pretty nice rack yourself there Jake," she laughed. "And yes, that is more than ok. The bigger they get the nicer the growth feels and the more sensitive they are when they're played with. Take note," she said with a wink.

"Ok," Jake nodded.

Charley started caressing her breasts, one in each hand, as she grinned mischievously at Jake. The grins turned to pleasured moans as her breasts started to swell beneath her hands.

"God I love this bit," she said, biting her lip.

Jake looked on giddily as Charley's breasts continued to swell, looking like two water balloons slowly filling with liquid. She was cascading through cup sizes and seemed to be enjoying every second.

"Mmmm this feels really good Jake," she moaned as she continued to grow.

Her breasts were slowly surpassing big and moving into enormous territory. For a brief moment Jake was worried she might not stop and that she'd just let herself keep growing and growing until she smothered him to death (although he could think of worse ways to go). Eventually however she stopped, just beyond the point where each breast was comfortably bigger than her head and dwarfing her hands.

"So, what do you think of these?" she said, shaking her newly overgrown bosoms from side to side.

"Um, I think you can tell," said Jake, goggle eyed and heart racing.

"Ha, yeah I think I can," Charley giggled as she ground herself against Jake's crotch, feeling his hardened cock underneath.

She carefully placed her gloves back on as Jake continued to stare at her breasts and then, noticing his almost hypnotised gaze, tapped him on the forehead.

"Hey, you still in there?" she grinned.

"Um, yeah, s-sorry," he said, moving his eyes up to hers but then back down to her breasts a second later.

"Y'know I think I remember saying something about how sensitive these are when they're played with?" she playfully suggested.

"Oh, yeah, of course," Jake replied.

Jake tentatively lifted up his hands and gently grabbed hold of a breast in each, covering over her nipples whilst the sheer mass of them spilled over in his grip. They were far too big for even his hands, never mind hers, and felt so soft and warm and heavy. He started to caress them which made Charley moan and giggle contentedly. She began grinding herself slowly but surely against him, making lightning bolts shoot up his cock straight to his brain. He felt her nipples had hardened beneath his palms, having grown quite considerably too, and started to rub and tweak at her right nipple. Charley moaned excitedly as he did. It felt like a cigar butt between his fingers and must have stuck out at least an inch.

"Oh yeah," she said breathily and shivering slightly as the sensation ran through her. "I've never gone this big before but I think it might have to be the new standard, this feels fucking amazing!!"

Jake kept on doing exactly as he was doing, driven by the sound of her pleasured moans and once again transfixed by the sheer enormity of the breasts in front of him. Charley looked down at him for a moment and through her pleasure he could see the fire in her eyes intensifying.

"I want you to suck my tits Jake," she commanded him, leaning into him and practically forcing her right nipple into his mouth.

Jake began to suck at her breast whilst still caressing the other and holding some of the weight with his other hand. Immediately Charley's moans intensified.

"Oh god yes, just like that," she moaned.

Jake began flicking the tip of her nipple with his tongue which he felt made her arch her back as she let out more cries of pleasure. The soft warmth of her heavy breast was threatening to engulf his face but he didn't care. He was in heaven at that moment.

"Mmm, yeah," Charley continued to moan. "Suck my tits, suck my tits!"

Jake somehow managed to manoeuvre her breast out of his mouth and started tweaking at her nipple again as he moved her other nipple to his face and latched on. Charley's moans started to become even more intense as she lost herself to the pleasure he was causing her.

"Oh baby, oh god, I think I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Jake felt Charley's thighs tense against his own and her body start to shake and pulse as she let out a scream and came. She fell forward dragging her breasts away from his face and grip and burying her head into his shoulder as she continued to ride the wave of her orgasm. Jake instinctively wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss at her neck as slowly came down from her high. She started to laugh through heavy breaths.

"Well fuck, that was intense!" she giggled.

Jake started to speak but she sat up and silenced him with a single gloved finger on his lips again.

"Ah ah, no asking how that was for me and if it was 'ok'," she grinned.

"I was only going to say that was amazing," Jake smiled back.

"Oh, well in that case, yeah, yeah it was," she replied with a goofy smile. "Now, I want what's in these pants but I also want to be a little comfier. To the bedroom!" she exclaimed, pointing dramatically towards what was now her room.

* * * * *

Jake stood at the edge of the bed, completely naked now and with Charley sat on the edge stroking his cock. She'd removed all but her underwear (and gloves) and was looking up at him grinning as she pleased him.

"It's so damn tempting to take these off and just make your cock grow you know," she told him mischievously. "N-not that it isn't big enough already I mean," she quickly added, suddenly looking a little flustered.

"Who's in their own head now?" Jake grinned back at her.