Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could do a lot of damage from here you know," she replied in a mock angry tone that completely failed as she couldn't keep her smile at bay. "But anyway if we're gonna do this, you can't start ridiculously huge. It's... well it's been a while and I was never one for taking big things anyway, even before... a-and when you get in there, you're gonna start getting bigger anyway so..."

"Hey," said Jake, cutting her off before she got any more worked up. "Whatever you need to do, do it. You dictate the pace, yeah?"

Charley's smile became less mischievous and more heartfelt for a moment.

"I know I keep saying stop being so nice, but thank you," she smiled.

As Jake smiled back Charley quickly opened her mouth wide and did her best to deepthroat his cock, making him gasp with a 'woah!'. He was quite average, and knew this, but clearly she wasn't as prepared as she thought she was to throat his cock, choking for a second and immediately drawing back.

"Sorry," she said, a laugh starting to break through her gasps for breath, "a bit too eager I think..."

"You ok?" Jake asked.

"Yep, fine, just really, really hungry for this cock," she replied, regaining her composure and her devilish tone with it.

Jake ran a hand through her hair, making Charley coo, and gently pulled her back towards his cock. She wrapped her lips around his cockhead as soon as she was close enough, and he felt her tongue rolling around the tip. As he groaned with pleasure, she looked up into his eyes. He could see she was somehow smiling with his cock in her mouth and watched as she started to bob rhythmically up and down, slowly taking more and more of his cock into her mouth as she did.

Her mouth felt warm and wet and as she took him deeper and suddenly a little tight on the tip. Jake closed his eyes and leant his head back as he revelled in the sensation of Charley sucking his cock, something he dreamed about but that part of him thought might never happen. When he opened his eyes he noticed Charley had stopped as her lips were now touching the base of his cock. She looked up at him, a grin in her eyes, and then pulled fully away for a moment.

"I knew I could do it!" she giggled.

"Well done you," Jake laughed in response.

"Thaaaanks," she smiled before dropping herself down on him again.

Charley continued to deepthroat Jake's cock for another few, glorious minutes before she finally stopped.

"Ok," she said as if preparing herself for a moment, "let's do this!"

She shuffled herself up the bed and removed her underwear as she did revealing to Jake a perfectly shaved and very inviting vagina.

"God damn, that looks like it tastes so good," Jake told her, crawling up the bed to join her.

"I'd love to feel that tongue down there," Charley started, "but I also don't want to have to take you to A&E with a big swollen tongue," she laughed.

"Fair enough," Jake laughed.

He positioned himself so that his cock was less than an inch away from her opening, fighting every instinct to just plunge right in. Through all her bravado and horniness he could still remember what she'd said about doing this and how it scared her. Right now he could see a flicker of that in her eyes.

"You're sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

She was silent for a moment as she composed her thoughts but then looked back at him and smiled.

"Yes, I'm ready. And I'm so glad it's with you," she smiled.

Jake smiled back and then mentally braced himself. The truth was that with all that had happened, he hadn't really had time to figure out how he was going to react to this too. She said it would feel good which was great, but what was she expecting from him? He'd never had the most stamina in the world and if it was her first time for so long, he didn't want to disappoint her. But one look into her eyes quelled all of those fears. He pushed forward, feeling the heavenly warmth of her vagina against the tip of his cock, and slipped inside her.

"Oh-ho-ho-ho," she moaned and shuddered. "Oh god I've missed that feeling," she added with a contented smile.

Jake smiled back but was immediately struck with a strange new feeling in his cock he'd never experienced before. It almost felt like pins and needles in his cock but more intense.

"I-I think it's already starting," he said to Charley, wide eyed.

"O-ok, then make love to me Jake, fill me up while I can still take it," she told him.

Jake started slowly but rhythmically thrusting his hips forward and back, the velvety warmth of Charley's vagina adding to the sensations he was already feeling. He could definitely feel himself growing. It was slow but it was there. Charley was moaning and cooing as he continued to try and keep going as normal.

"How does that feel?" he asked, both concerned and ecstatic in equal measure.

"So nice," she smiled through a groan, "It's like you're filling me up just a bit more and a bit more with each thrust."

Jake looked down at where their bodies were meeting and could make out a noticeable difference in the girth of his cock. He had no idea how big he now was inside her, but she was feeling tighter by the second and a moment later he felt resistance on the end of his cock and heard Charley yelp slightly. He was about to pull out but she stopped him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"No, no, you stay right there!" she commanded him with a slightly delirious grin.

"I'm not hurting you then?" he asked, truly concerned.

"No, you just hit my back wall, that's all," she grinned. "It was a bit of a shock cause no man has ever done that..."

"Um, I'm still growing I think," Jake said.

"Yeah, yeah you are," Charley said, closing her eyes and biting her lip. "You're getting bigger and harder inside me and I can feel my pussy stretching out around you."

Charley opened her eyes again and stared straight into Jake's soul it seemed.

"Now fuck me properly..."

Charley seemed to have unlocked some inner sex demon inside herself that had cast out any caution left in her. There was only one way Jake could respond to her demand. He pulled himself back, far further than he ever would have had to before, and then plunged his overgrown cock back inside her, making her scream in pleasure and her body ripple, particularly her swollen breasts which jumped around her body.

"Oh fuck yes!! That's what I want, that's what I neeed!" she moaned.

Jake continued to plow himself into her, feeling sensations he'd never felt before, most prominently the sensation of feeling such tightness on his cock that he could barely hold himself back from cumming. Charley didn't seem to have such limitations though and her moans and squeals were becoming increasingly high pitched. Jake had only one thought now and that was that he needed to make Charley cum again. Before she could react, Jake lifted Charley's legs from around his waist and moved them onto his shoulders.

"Oh yes, Jake, fuck me how you want to, oh gooooood!!"

Charley entered another level of pleasure as Jake grabbed both of her breasts and used them as leverage to continue to bury his still swelling cock inside her. It was everything she had dreamed and waited for, and despite already feeling fit to burst there was only one thing she wanted now...

"I'm gonna cum Jake, you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard!" she wailed.

Jake tapped into reserves he didn't know he had to fuck her harder which only seemed to make his cock grow faster.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking big! I can feel it in my stomach baby!!"

Even though he was certain it wasn't possible, Jake felt Charley's vaginal muscles clamp down even harder and her body once again began to convulse as a body breaking orgasm wracked through her. She went wide eyed for a moment as a silent scream started to leave her mouth that quickly picked up steam and became a full on guttural moan. Jake felt her grab his forearms and her nails digging into him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" she cried. "Ok, ok, stop, stop, it's too much!"

Jake quickly let go of her and moved back, his cock exiting her with an audible schlurp as her stretched pussy tried to hold on. Charley closed her legs and rolled to her side, shaking slightly as the aftershocks of her orgasm still rocketed through her.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked, once again concerned for her wellbeing.

"Uh huh," she said panting with a big, dumb grin and a very shaky thumbs up. "Did you cum?"

"No, somehow," Jake laughed, relieved he hadn't hurt her.

"I'm not sure whether to be impressed or offended," Charley laughed. "Right, let's see what we can do about that then... woah!"

She stopped as she finally had eyes on Jake's cock. In all the concern for her he hadn't actually taken the time to look at himself and echoed her 'woah' as he looked down at himself. He had at least doubled in size, both in length and girth making him close to a foot long and about as thick as a deodorant can. It didn't seem anatomically possible that he could have been inside her just now, and even then the fact they had been hip to hip was mind bending in of itself.

"Holy shit," Charley finally said. "That thing is enormous!!"

"Yeah, it feels... weird, like I'm suddenly off balance or something," Jake chuckled.

"Imagine how I feel with these!" Charley said, grabbing her massively overgrown boobs and laughing.

"I mean, I'm kind of imagining how they feel right now," Jake said with a knowing look.

"Well, I mean you're not going back in my pussy, I think that ship has sailed, and there is no way that thing is going in my ass so... ah, you meant you wanted to fuck these," she said, the realisation dawning on her face as she looked down at her boobs.

"Yes I meant those you doofus," Jake laughed.

"Hey don't be so mean! That last orgasm you gave me might have permanently damaged my brain!" Charley rebutted, grinning the whole time. "Although hey, at least your cock is proportional to my boobs now, it would have just gotten swamped before."

Charley beckoned Jake to sit on the edge of the bed where she went and knelt between his legs. She laughed slightly at the sight of his huge cock.

"Everything ok?" Jake asked.

"Yeah sorry, it's just you look like a tripod now," she giggled.

"Your fault," Jake grinned.

"However will I make it up to you?" Charley grinned back.

She moved herself forward, taking a massive breast in each hand, and wrapped herself around Jake's cock. As great as they had felt in his hands, having her warm, soft pillows wrapped around his cock felt immeasurably better. The head was poking out of the top of her cleavage and nearly touching her chin, and Jake watched on as she tilted her head down and licked the tip, looking back up at him with a very pleased grin.

"Ready to take these bad boys for a spin?" she asked him mischievously.

"Oh yeah," he replied.

Charley started to move her weight up and down, lifting and dropping her breasts with it, and Jake immediately groaned with pleasure. The feeling alone was incredible, but it was the visual of it being Charley doing it that was really driving him wild. Each time her breasts dropped down against his hips they did so with a heavy slap and before long he started to buck upwards slightly in time with this. The head of his cock would disappear for a second as she rose but then stick more and more prominently back out as she came down again.

"You feel so big and hard between my tits Jake," Charley said, biting her lip.

"It feels so, so good Charley, you're gonna make me cum so fast," Jake groaned back.

"You're gonna tell me when you're gonna cum yeah?" Charley teased him, picking up the pace.

"Yeah," Jake nodded.

"Cause you know what Jake? I secretly loved being covered in all that cum," she continued.

"Y-you did?"

"Mhmm," she said, biting her lip again, "I just didn't like it at the time because I didn't want it from him. But I do want it from you Jake..."

She'd picked up her pace again and it felt like thunderbolts were coursing through Jake's cock straight to the pleasure centres of his brain.

"I want you to cover me from head to toe with cum," Charley encouraged him.

"I'm so close, Charley!!" Jake groaned.

"Stand up!" Charley commanded him.

Jake did as commanded and watched in awe and confusion as Charley suddenly cast off her left glove but then grabbed his cock with her right and started pumping it. Before he could ask what she was doing, he felt her bare hand on his balls. As he felt them immediately start to swell he looked at her with shock in his eyes and saw nothing but pure lust in hers. The sensation of his balls growing was unlike anything he'd ever experienced and he completely got why the actor had lost himself to the pleasure when it happened.

"Holy fuck Charley!" he groaned.

"Please cum for me Jake, I want it so bad!" she mewed.

"I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming!!"

Jake's balls felt unnaturally heavy as he felt them clench and the cum start to shoot up his cock. Charley suddenly latched her mouth onto the tip of his cock, about all she could handle now it was so much bigger, and continued to eagerly pump the shaft. She felt it swell slightly beneath her grip and braced herself.

Jake's groans could only really be described as the sound of someone's soul leaving their body as he came. Immediately Charley's mouth was filled past capacity, puffing out her cheeks and causing offshoots of cum to burst from the corners of her mouth. She had no time to swallow before the next load erupted into her and had no choice but to pull away, allowing some of Jake's cum to cascade out of her mouth like a waterfall as another shot coated her face.

She moaned with joy as more and more cum jettisoned out of Jake's cock and quickly coated her body. Jake's legs were close to buckling with how overwhelming the pleasure he was feeling was, but he somehow stayed aloft. Charley had even stopped pumping his cock now and was simply just kneeling and accepting more of his cum, rubbing it into her body with her one gloved hand and around her breasts in particular. Her body started to shake and convulse as one final time she came from the sensation of being coated in Jake's cum.

Jake crumpled to the floor as the last few ropes of cum eked out of him and lay there panting for a moment, utterly exhausted. Charley stayed knelt feeling completely content and satisfied for what may have been the first time in years. Jake could feel his balls resting against his inner leg and in particular how much bigger and heavier they felt than before. He gave them a quick feel and confirmed they must each have been the size of a tennis ball now.

He looked across at Charley, who was wiping cum away from her eyes, and laughed.

"Fuck me Charley, that was incredible, but could you give me some notice if you're gonna do that with my balls?" he laughed.

"Hey, I told you I loved being covered in cum, what did you think was going to happen?"

"True," Jake chuckled as he got to his feet. "Now how the hell are we gonna clean this mess up?"

"Um, I didn't really think of that," Charley admitted.

"Go get yourself in the shower, I'll clean up..."

* * * * *

Jake and Charley sat together cuddled up on the sofa, Charley's still slightly damp but ultimately clean hair draping down Jake's chest as she laid her head on him. They had both returned to normal size now and were simply enjoying the contact with one another.

"So," said Jake, "I take it you won't be moving out now?"

Charley looked up at him for a moment, thumped his chest and said 'asshole' before grinning and snuggling herself back into his chest.