Touch But Don't Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It's nothing to do with weight... It's really embarrassing... Can we not talk about it now?"

"Sure." If not her weight, then what? I had no other theories.

"My turn with the personal questions."

"Fire away."

"The extra sheets? Rampant sex or did you spill a glass of water?"

"Rampant sex." Proud as I was at making Kelsey come like that, I was aware that this wasn't the best conversation to be having with Ellie.

"And the noise from the bathroom?"

"Guests have no privacy, do they? I was sucking Kelsey's toes in the bath. Any more questions?"

"One more. Last night... After I'd gone?"

"Cold shower." What? Am I supposed to own up to jacking off thinking about her?

"That wasn't what I was asking. Did you think about coming to my room?"

"Not after you left so quickly. I didn't know which room you were in anyway and asking Reception... Not a good idea."

"I didn't mean to leave like that. I guess I panicked a little. For what its worth, I very nearly came back up."

"I'm kinda glad you didn't. I've had all day to think about it and I really don't want you to be the subject of gossip. I think we should keep this platonic." I hated the idea, but I wanted to be fair to Ellie. I offered her an out so she wouldn't have to be the one to say it.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." Her hand on mine was gentle but firm. Just like that, we were just friends again.

"Another drink?" My bottle was empty and I felt like drowning my sorrows just a little. My gesture may have been noble, but it didn't feel that good.

"Not for me. Can I walk you home? I have to work in the morning."

"Sure. Ok." I stood, wobbled, steadied myself and took her arm. It's not like I would be spending many nights alone anyway. Kelsey was due back in three days. I reminded myself of that and cheered up a little.

* * * * *

"Shall we say goodnight here?" We were in the lobby of the hotel.

"No. I'm coming up."

"But... We agreed to-" I'm sure I used the word 'platonic' earlier.

"I didn't agree to anything. I just thanked you because you were being so nice about it." She led me into an elevator.

"Mm mmm" I pulled my mouth away from hers and started again. "I've gotta know. Why elephant?"

"You'll find out soon." The elevator stopped and Ellie reached into my pocket for the key card to the suite. I let myself be led inside. The door closed with a quiet click behind us. "Remember yesterday, you said that grabbing every pair of tits that come within reach could get you into trouble?"

"Yes." I felt her moving closer: warm against me.

"Tonight it won't." She pressed her body to mine, her lips to mine.

I caressed the sides of the soft, warm mounds that pressed against my chest. Ellie moaned against my mouth.

"Let me undress you. I want to see all of you." I asked.

"The way you saw my face?"

"Yes." I was already finding buttons to undo.

"Shall I do that?" She tried to take over unbuttoning her shirt.

"Let me." I gently pushed her hand away and carried on unbuttoning. "It's part of the process."

"Of seeing me?"

"Yes. First what you're wearing, then what's under it. It'll take me some time... but we have all night." And I didn't want to rush any of it.

"I'm all yours." Ellie shrugged the shirt off as the last button yielded. She didn't show any signs of excessive ticklishness as I stroked the smooth skin of her waist, moving round behind her to unhook her bra. It slid down her arms to the floor and was replaced by my hands, cupping and supporting her breasts. They were quite a bit larger than I was used to. Ellie's nipples were already hard and she moaned with pleasure when I rolled them between finger and thumb.

"You like having your tits touched?"

"Love it. They've always been so sensitive. Don't stop."

"I'll come back to them." I nuzzled her neck and ear while my fingers traced down over her taut tummy. "You work out?" I could feel the ripples of strong abs.

"I was on my high school swim team."

I was momentarily flummoxed by her pants, which fastened at the back -- new to me. When I figured it out, they slid down easily enough and got kicked into a corner along with her fallen shirt and bra.

Tracing the edges of her panties, I felt her tense slightly, her breathing just a bit more obvious. Nervous? Me too. This was my first proper seduction and I was trembling with anticipation.

Her hand found mine: must have felt me trembling. "Touch me." She husked, her voice barely a whisper.

I felt the springiness of pubic hair under the cotton of her underwear. Quite a lot of pubic hair by the feel of it. And heat: getting warmer all the time as I inched closer to the juncture of her thighs. Edging back up to the waistband, I pushed my hand into her underwear, over her curls, all the way down until my fingers were curled under and along her moist labia. There was something extra there. It was soft -- soft as the rest of her pussy. I explored it with my fingertips.

"That's why Finn called me Elliephant." Ellie said quietly.

"What is it?" I'd felt her tense up as soon as I touched whatever it was, and she sounded really nervous now. I caressed the dangly bit some more, curious what it was and sure that if I pulled my hand away, Ellie would get upset -- feel rejected.

"Over-developed labia minora. Finn said they were like elephant's ears." She was getting upset despite my best intentions.

"Can we not mention that jerk again? I'm trying to get laid here and he's ruining the mood."

Ellie squirmed round in my arms without dislodging my hand and grabbed my face, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She didn't seem so upset any more.

I didn't get to finish my usual, meticulous examination of her because she was trying to rip my clothes off. Somewhere between dressed and naked, we made it as far as the bed and frantic, frenetic, sweaty sex ensued.

After, after bathing together and towelling each other dry, I got her to lie still enough long enough to thoroughly map her body and to find all her erogenous zones, including those pendulous labia, which produced the most astounding choral effects when sucked.

I used everything I'd learned from my two beautiful tutors to make Ellie come again and again and I was so glad to have something to give her apart from enthusiasm.

"Wow! Who knew?" It was late, we were both exhausted and Ellie was scrutinizing my hand, stroking my fingers lovingly.

"Who knew what?"

"Who knew that blind men's hands could be so much fun." She kissed each fingertip in turn. It felt as intimate as anything else we'd done tonight.

"Including you? Only three people." Not counting anyone else B's told.

"So me, the phantom scrotum shaver and your fairy godmother, right?" Ellie had been surprised and amused by my lack of pubic hair.

"You, Kelsey and B. Yes."

"And what are you going to tell them?" It was a loaded question.

"About you? That you're rubbish in bed."

"You...!" I got hit with a ballistic pillow.

"If I tell them the truth, they'll want to sleep with you too." I pleaded for clemency as a second pillow -- or the same one a second time -- bounced off me.

"And you don't want to share your new toy?"

"You're not a toy and that's not my decision."

"Good answer."

"And the question you haven't asked yet... No, I won't be fucking either of them any time soon."

"Thank you."

"B wouldn't, even if I wanted her to. She has a rule about guys who are otherwise involved." I couldn't take all the credit for my forthcoming fidelity.

"You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?" I was being kissed again before I could answer her so I figure I hadn't really reduced my kudos by being honest with Ellie.

"I'll shut up if you'll let me get some sleep, insatiable little minx."

"Deal." She let go of Little Robbie, who'd been refusing to wake up for long enough anyway. There was a click I surmised was the bedside lamp, and Ellie turned her back to me. Her bottom nestled against my groin as she drew my arm around her and pressed my hand under her bosom. "Sweet dreams."

"They will be." They surely will.

* * * * *

"Mmm... Good morning." I woke slowly, serenely happy. It was my third morning waking up next to Ellie.

"Good morning, Sleepy head." It was not Ellie.

It was like an ice-cold facecloth: I was instantly wide-awake.

"B?"

"In the flesh." B chuckled and proved just how 'in the flesh' she was by pressing a considerable amount of it against me.

"But... but..." I had no idea what was going on. Where was my Ellie? What was B doing here? How was I going to explain B in my bed to Ellie? How was I going to explain Ellie to B?

"I know I should have called you more, but I didn't want you getting too much of a crush on me." B nibbled my ear. I tried to push her back a little. "And I did send you Kelsey. You liked that surprise, didn't you?" Her voice was beguiling and in spite of my shock and my commitment to Ellie, I found myself unable to prevent my own arousal.

"B..." I pushed her away more forcefully, gaining a few inches of no-mans-land between us. "I can't do this. It's a lovely surprise that you're here, but you can't be here." I patted the bed to illustrate my point. "I have a girlfriend now."

"I know. Ellie. She's really cute." B advanced across no-mans-land again. Was she testing me? It wouldn't be the first time.

"B! No." I struggled out of my side of the bed, ignoring my raging hard-on in my haste. There was a giggle.

"Ellie?" Was she here too? Then it must be a test.

"Guess again." That soft contralto was unmistakable.

"Kelsey?"

"Don't sound so surprised. I told you I was coming back today." She crossed the room and ambushed me with a kiss. I noticed she was as bare as I was: That at least didn't surprise me.

"I need to get dressed." I pushed her away too and fumbled for the chair my pants should be on. "Did Ellie see you arrive?" I wondered just how much explaining this was going to require. A week ago I'd have relished this situation but things change.

"I'm afraid so. We saw her in the coffee shop. She told us you were still sleeping." Kelsey was enjoying my discomfort. I tried to calm myself as I struggled into yesterday's pants and shirt.

"Come back to bed, Robbie." B said. "I haven't seen you for weeks. I want a proper welcome."

"B, you're not listening to me. I can't. I have a girlfriend now. Don't you have rules about that?" I pulled on my shoes without socks and made a move for the door.

"Where are you going?" Kelsey stepped out of my way but not without grabbing my erection through my pants and giving it a quick squeeze.

"To find Ellie and explain, before she hears any of this from anyone else."

"What's to explain?" It was Ellie in the reception room. That proved it: It had to be a test. Damn these women. I would have got quite angry about that if I hadn't been so relieved my Ellie was there. I oriented on her voice.

"Ellie. What's going on?" I found myself being hugged by a fully clothed girl. Relief washed through me as it became clear Ellie was not upset.

"B just lost a bet." Ellie said against my neck.

"Ellie said we couldn't tempt you." B had followed me out of the bedroom.

"But you were tempted, weren't you Robbie? Just a bit?" Kelsey asked.

"No." I said, with almost complete honesty.

"Fibber." Kelsey again.

"It doesn't matter anyway." B said. "Ellie won, fair and square."

"Because I know how dumb Robbie is." Ellie said, still holding me tightly. She punctuated this slur with a brief but meaningful kiss.

"Excuse me? Dumb?" I was perplexed again.

"I knew you'd get it wrong, just like the other night when you were trying to say ' lets just be friends'."

"And you said thank you... And I thought you were agreeing..."

"Which I wasn't." Ellie was waiting for the penny to drop.

"Then... after..."

"After we'd fucked?" Ellie prompted. I could hear her grinning again. I stumbled on through the labyrinth of imperfect recall.

"After we'd fucked, you asked about B and Kelsey..."

"Ah-ah!" Ellie stopped me. "I never asked."

"That's right. I knew you were dodging the question so I answered it anyway."

"And I said?"

"And you said 'thank you.'"

"Which means?"

"Which doesn't mean you agree..." I caught on at last. Ellie kissed me again for getting something right.

"I didn't ask about your other girls because I didn't want to. You really shouldn't put words in my mouth..." Another kiss -- apparently putting a tongue in her mouth is allowed. "And you really need to listen to the answers." One more kiss then Ellie let go of me and drew me by the hand as far as the sofa.

"So what's all this about? Did I pass?" I still reckoned it must be a test, though I was even more confused what kind.

"Robbie, we're friends. That's all. We end up in bed a lot because we both enjoy it, but we're not in love, so we must be just friends. Shh." Her finger on my lips shut me up as I tried to protest. "I've tried monogamy -- several times -- and it hasn't worked out well for me. So I'm trying something different. I knew about B and Kelsey before I decided to go out with you. I knew B by reputation before I even met you, so I guessed one boy and one girl wasn't the norm in your life. I chose you anyway, Robbie and not to try and change anything. Now, I have to get back to work and you, Darling, have guests to entertain. I'll see you later." She kissed me gently but passionately then stood up. "Don't wear him out, girls. I want him back tonight." The door clicked shut behind her.

"What time is our flight?" B asked Kelsey.

"Five o'clock."

"Well, Robbie? We've flown a long way just for you. Are you coming back to bed?" B didn't wait for an answer.

I heard bedsprings and giggling as two girls landed, probably in each other's arms. I really have to give up trying to be noble. I have to give up trying to understand girls too. I stood up, still somewhat shell-shocked by Ellie's speech, took off my clothes and went to join the fun in the bedroom. Thank you, Ellie.