Touch of the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to tell me?" Rose asked gently.

"Grey-hawk… he… pulled the man who was raping me off me and killed him." She said quickly.

Rose's jaw dropped in shock, Cass had been raped. No wonder she didn't date, Rose surmised. Rose cleared her throat. "But his kiss has you thinking wicked thoughts." Rose said teasingly, she knew Cass wanted to just get on with her life.

She whacked Rose with a pillow. They laughed and started to have a pillow fight.

****

Roberto's eyes snapped open and listened, waiting for what had woken him. He quietly pushed the blankets down and silently got to his feet as the second lock clicked open, the door gently squeaked open. He waited in the dark, waited for the intruder who had dared to enter Shannon's territory.

He recognised the man from earlier sneaking in as he shut and locked the door slipping the chain in and across, making any possible escape for Shannon harder.

He snuck past Roberto, not noticing him in the inky darkness of the room. Roberto watched as he went for Shannon's room. He carefully tested the handle to find it locked.

"Roberto." Shannon asked half asleep.

The man wheeled around and felt a hand grab his throat and a strong body slammed him against the wall with a crash. Roberto felt a stinging pain in his forearm as a knife sliced across his skin. He ignored the cut and grabbed the arm that held the knife.

"Shannon! Call the police." He ordered over the protests of the man he held. He heard her speaking into the phone.

A few minutes later police had smashed down Shannon's door to get in. Guns were trained on Roberto, but on seconf reflection thought he looked like he was spending the night, as he was wearing boxers and looked to have been sleeping. They turned their attention to the man he held. Roberto moved Craig so that the police were behind him.

"Shannon! It's safe to come out now." He called out. Moments later the lock clicked and she was poking her head out. The hockey stick she held was put down once she was sure that it really was alright, she left the room entirely.

She gasped when she saw the blood trailing down Roberto's arm she grabbed a towel and pressed it to the wound as the police wrestled the knife from her ex's fingers. The bloody knife was bagged and he was arrested.

"No, don't call a bus, I'm Were… it's shallow and it'll be healed by morning." Roberto told the police.

She turned to Roberto after she washed his cut and wrapped it. "I can't stay here." She told him.

"You can have my bed at the hotel. I'll sleep on the floor." He told her.

An officer walked forward. "Hi… just a question, did you ever give Mr Craig Elliott keys to your door."

She blinked stunned, so that was how he had gotten in. She frowned. "I've known him," she nodded to Roberto, "longer then Craig and he doesn't have keys." She paused for a moment, "Even my best friend doesn't have keys."

Roberto pulled her into his arms as she noticeably shook. "Shh…" he told her as he stroked her hair. "In the morning I'll get Wolfgang to install security. A better door and locks. We'll make you safe."

His arm was documented and they made their statements that they would sign in the morning. Roberto dressed quickly as Shannon packed some things. Her building caretaker was getting ready to attach a pad lock so her home was secure until her door and locks could be changed.

Roberto gave the police his hotel and room number as well as his mobile. He then guided Shannon to his car and took her to his hotel. No one questioned him when he got to the hotel, he was a frequent guest. Anyone else walking in would be questioned thoroughly before getting past the lobby.

She followed him into the lift and finally into the hallway leading to his room down the hall from Grey-hawk's. He unlocked his door and let her in. He walked over to the bar and poured her a scotch and held it out offering it to her. "Drink this then go change in the bathroom." She nodded gratefully, and held the tumbler in her hand. Normally she didn't drink but tonight she needed it. She knocked it back and gasped as the strong liquor burnt down her throat. He smiled at her as she coughed and put the tumbler down. She then vanished into bathroom.

While she was changing, he stripped back down to his boxers and walked over to a first aid kit. He unwrapped the towel from the wound and studied it for a moment as he fumbled to get the paste out of the box. It wasn't anything too major. He felt a hand touch his back and he nearly jumped.

She had been watching him fumble with the box. Her eyes roamed over his body, he was deeply muscled, his thighs were strong and firm. She felt her mouth go dry as her body moved to be with him. She jerked her hand away, it felt as if he had burnt her. "Let me." She offered taking the tube from him, she opened it with ease. She flicked the tube over to read the instructions but found none. "What does this do?"

"It's a Were healing paste. It will also stop me from scratching." He explained.

She nodded and smeared a good amount on the cut. She then wrapped his wound. She walked away hoping that he couldn't smell her desire. She crawled into the bed. He went to the wardrobe and pulled out spare blankets. He went to make up a bed on the ground.

"Roberto…" She was sitting up as he was about to kneel.

"Yes…" He glanced up.

"Can… can you hold me." She asked, a slight quiver to her voice.

He sighed, he knew she only wanted comfort but he didn't know if he could do it. "I shouldn't Shannon, I don't know if I'll be able to not take advantage of the closeness."

"Please." She added. "I just want to feel safe."

He put the blankets down and studied her. "Okay but don't blame me if my hands wonder."

She nodded and shuffled over. He slid into the bed and settled down before he pulled her body to his so he could cuddle her. She shivered slightly as his chest was pressed to her back. The heat from his body warmed her, his scent washed over her, it was purely male without any after shave to cover the potency of his maleness. His hair roughened arms held her firmly against him as they spooned.

His heart was thumping loudly, he had to keep reminding himself that this was for comfort, not for sex but her body fitted his so well.

12