All Comments on 'Touch Pt. 04'

by Podimore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed, I can't wait for more of this wonderful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs a better editor

This storyline is horrible. If someone goes to the trouble of getting a fake passport and taking their own death why would they give out their contact info to every random minor character that they shag. This plot could have become an interesting spy adventure mystery but I don't think it'll become anything more than a stroke story without an editor helping the author.

PodimorePodimoreover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to needs a better editor

Fair enough comment, however the story is developing. Feel free to comment or not but remember the protagonist isn’t a professional “spy” and I’m not a professional author either.

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

I like the way this is heading, and though I tend to agree somewhat with Anon below, I fully appreciate your view as well; I for one do not expect fully fledged, intricate and realistic storylines from a new author. And as for the rather offhand way he’s distributing his new identity; that could backfire bigtime and lead to several chapters of amusing storyline as he scrambles to correct his mistakes and gets a bit more street wise... I will say this though: a serious thought about getting an editor is good advice, there are quite a few typos that pull the general impression down quite a bit. That said, I look forward to the next chapter, and feel free to do more storyline at the expense of the sex. ;)

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 4 years ago
great story

I'm really enjoying these stories. I hope you continue to write. The mix of sex and non sex scenes is well done, and I enjoy the fact that your hero continues to play with a number of different women. I thought this last chapter had a terrific finale. Well done.

doofus67doofus67about 4 years ago

Great story so far. I look forward to the next chapter

UrukoerUrukoeralmost 4 years ago
Good read

Waiting for more!

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Loving it so far!

Really liking the story so far. I just wish you had more time to continue writing it!

The one thing that stands out to me as kind of "off" is his desire to follow up on the scientific research. If this was you or me, we would probably fake our death like the protagonist is doing, then try to get as far away from anyone who might come looking for us as we could. My first thought is that on the one hand he's faking his death so he doesn't end up as a lab rat, yet he's considering trying to find out who's behind the research? Makes no sense to me. He's already got the powers, so there's no real benefit to exposing himself to other people who might be connected to the original research and possibly getting caught.

I think his abilities need a better explanation. While it's fairly easy to suspend disbelief regarding his body rejuvenating itself, it's more difficult to do so when considering how he's able to control other people. Especially regarding the heroin addict. How is he able to "think her healthy" and have it actually happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPodimore@Podimore
Ok, a few words from me. I write stories I want to read and they develop in the way I want them to develop. If you enjoy them, great. If not, then there are plenty more out there. I do not accept anonymous comments and if you want to edit the story - get in touch. The developi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Touch Pt. 03 Previous Part
Touch Series Info