Touch-Starved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When April bottoms out, he actually feels kind of dizzy and overwhelmed and it's not hot, exactly, not in itself really sexy, doesn't feel like he's about to come from it yet, it's just --

Satisfying? Comforting, almost?

"Good man," murmurs April again, and Rice shudders.

April starts to rock his hips forward and into him, slowly at first without pulling back too much, just leaning back a bit and then sinking in again, and all the sensation is where he's most sensitive, at his rim, over his prostate, his cock tight between their bellies.

He's breathing heavily, he's aware, letting out funny little moans he can't exactly stop even as April leans in, slides his fingers up through Rice's hair, the other hand splaying on his chest, and he drags his nails over where he was biting and sucking. Rice chokes.

"Beautiful," he murmurs, and then he's kissing Rice again even though he says he doesn't like it, doesn't care for it -- he's doing this for Rice? For the way he reacts, for the way he can't help but moan at the touch and pressure of his lips, his tongue?

It's not what he expected.

He thought it'd be like a hand around his cock, thought it'd be just like that, but it's not the same kind of pleasure -- it's less direct, but somehow more intense.

"Like it? Don't like it?"

"Like it," whispers Rice. "I like it, I like it."

"Good," says April, and then pulls him slightly forward, dropping him back onto the pillows, and suddenly he's fucking Rice hard, fast, shoving his knees right up to his shoulders as he pistons into him. "Good boy, you sweet boy, that's it, sweetheart, just take it."

Rice can't help the noises that come out of him, the jump and pulse of his fucking cock, the wet clench of his arse as April pulls right back and then slams into him again.

He arches up and into him, and April bites him, bites at his fucking throat.

This is different, more intense, makes something build in him from the inside, pulls and drags within him, and at this angle his cock is tightly pressed between their bellies, slick and sliding over his fucking stomach, and his hips keep jerking without his say-so.

"Need a hand?"

"Yeah, yeah, please -- "

April's teeth drag over the base of his throat at the same time his hands closes around Rice's cock, and Rice cries out as he comes, his cock throbbing, balls drawn up tightly, his whole body feeling hot and suddenly uncoiled, and April --

Doesn't stop.

"Oh, fuck," he whines at the raw, throbbing rub inside him, and April laughs.

"Yeah, sweetheart, that's the idea." April's hips don't even fucking slow down in their movements, just keep up the same punishing rhythm like he's trying to milk every last drop out of Rice's cock, and between their bellies it's a slick mess of sweat and come.

Rice's eyes are watering.

April shifts his position, shoves his knees up harder and Rice can't believe it, didn't know he could be folded up like this, like a fucking pretzel, and it doesn't hurt, just feels good, feels good and kind of painful and so overwhelming he might die.

April doesn't stop until he's fucking sobbing with it, just like he fucking promised, and Rice stares up at him through the haze of tears and come and overwhelming everything, sees the grin on April's face, the satisfaction in his eyes.

When April finally comes his eyes close shut and his head tips back, and Rice aches to kiss his throat, to nip at it, but he can't fucking move. Rice slowly unfolds as April pulls away and lies dead on the bed like he's a puppet with his strings cut, stares helplessly at April's arse as he ties off the condom and drops it in the bin, rubbing over his own knees, his hips.

"Ah," Rice says, not able to get anything else out.

"That's right," says April.

"I, ah. Yeah."

"Quite true."

"Fuck."

"You and I are agreed on that point." Rice falls back on the bed as April stretches, sighs contentedly, and says, "I've wanted to do that for years."

Rice stares at April's back as he sits on the edge of the bed, doing exercises where he pulls up his knee, moves his leg forward and back, from side to side, tilts it.

"What?" he asks, and April glances back at him, smiling.

"I wouldn't have," he says softly. "But I wanted to since I laid eyes on you, naturally."

"We could have done this years ago?"

"Mm, no, I doubt it," says April mildly. "But I'm terribly happy to have done so now. How are you feeling as far goes attraction to men?"

"Not sure."

"To me?"

"Good. Positively. Can I be the topper next?"

"Toppers are for ice cream and mattresses, sweetheart, what you want is to be the top. And yes, if you can get it up again. Wet wipes in the drawer there, pass them over."

He wipes himself down at the same time as April does himself.

"You -- you found me hot?"

"Are you insane, Arden? You're six and three of muscles and smiles, anyone in their right mind wants to fuck you or be fucked by you. You're just too repressed to pick up on anyone's signals, that's all."

Rice says quietly, "I'm... I'm pretty not good at people touching me. Not women or men."

April's expression softens, and he murmurs, "I know," as he reaches out and squeezes his foot. "You'll ease into it."

"Can I try you?"

"I already said yes."

"Not that. Your, uh, your back. Try a massage?"

April looks at him, his lips twitching. For years, he'd said. For years, what, he's been thinking about Rice? About fucking him, about sleeping with him, touching him?

About...?

"Yes, alright," says April. "I'd like that."

"Have you ever been in love?" Rice asks, and April opens his mouth, closes it. His cheeks turn slightly darker, and then he laughs.

"Shut up, Arden," he says, and grabs for his cane. "What do you say to a beer?"

Rice swallows, feels warm and... good. "Sure," he says, smiling slightly, and he stares after April as he goes out into the corridor.

December slips past him, hopping up on the bed, and Rice hurriedly pulls his boxers back on before December can hurt him by getting his lap.

"Hey, December," he whispers as December immediately hops on top of his thighs, claws out, but he manfully tries not to flinch. "I think your daddy loves me."

"I heard that!" calls April from the kitchen, and Rice laughs as he leans in and butts heads with the cat.

FIN.