Touched by the Moon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam took him out of her mouth and gave a soft, pleased chuckle as she continued to stroke him, being rewarded with a torrent of his seed: one spurt became two, then another and another, spritzing across her neck and breasts while most spilled into the packed clay at their feet. It was an impressive amount, more than any human might've been able to expel, and it took several long moments before it slowed. The look on Wren's face was relief, and she gave a soft, pleasant laugh. "Someone was backed up," she said.

He gave a hard breath, cheeks swelling as he wiped his sweaty brow. "Something like that."

Sam opened her mouth to speak again, but was cut off by the sound of howling, as loud as a siren in her ears. "Shit!" she said, covering the one closest to the deafening noise and looking over to see the source of the noise: it was her father, back on four legs, raising his head and calling out. It had never occurred to Sam just how loud howling was, but her head was ringing with it now, and she wasn't the only one: the moon-powered sexfest was brought to a sudden, screeching halt as people clutched their ears and pulled away from one another.

Phil's howl continued for another moment before it died out. He slid back to two legs and stood before the fire, arms folded across his chest. The long-promised winter storm finally arrived with one last peal of thunder before the rain began to fall--Sam felt a cold pattering of droplets atop her head that turned to a roar in seconds.

"Now then!" Phil said, turning his hard stare on everyone at once, somehow. "Let's call this Meet to order, shall we?"

12