Touched by the Moon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam kept her complaints to herself, and she had quite a few. She squinted up at the tall mechanic--the grease stains on his face had mostly vanished due to the excessive rain. It was hard to stay focused on his face, seeing as she couldn't get the memory of stroking his dick out of her head. "Okay Cowboy, I hope you know where my dad lives, because I have no fucking clue."

"Cowboy?"

"Yeah." She pointed down. "The boots?"

Wren smirked. "Fair enough. I think I know how to get there. You ready to go?"

"Do you need to go back inside--say goodbye with a secret handshake or something?"

He snorted. "Funny. C'mon." Wren nodded in the direction of the rusty pickup, walked in the rain to the driver-side door and opened it, like a chauffeur at a gala. "Passenger side door handle's broken. Get in."

Sam twisted up her mouth, but after pulling up her coat's hood, she carried the spare helmet with her and climbed into the truck. "What kind of mechanic doesn't know how to fix his own car?" she said, sliding across the bench seat to the other side. The floorboards were covered in empty soda and beer cans and old fast food bags; a car battery was next to the side door. A duffel bag was taking up most of the room in the back seat, while a long, black shotgun with a camo grip hung on a rack in the back window. Sam could hear banjo strings being plucked in the back of her mind.

Wren climbed in and shut the door with a painful whine of old hinges. "The kind what ain't had time to fix it yet--it only broke yesterday." He fished some keys out of his coveralls pocket, slipped one into the ignition and the engine sputtered and sparked to life.

"Ever hear of an in-car trashcan, Wren?"

"Yes ma'am," he said. "You got one on you?" Turning his head, Wren looked at Sam for a long moment. His damp hair had gone a darker brown, but his eyes were clear and didn't flinch as he stared her down. When he licked his lips, Sam stared at his mouth and felt the urge to reach over, grab his chin, lean in close to open her mouth and--

Sam coughed and broke the stare first, hugging her coat a little tighter around herself. She was glad the storm continued to linger--that made it harder to remember it'd be dark soon. "Take me home, Jeeves."

Wren grunted, put the car into drive, and pulled out of the parking lot.

12