All Comments on 'Touched on the Bus'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

I wonder how many women can relate to this story? As a young woman were you touched on the bus, train, plane, subway, car. I am sure it happens more often than people realize.

Comments welcome.

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 2 years ago

The events are vividly described - both the physical actions and your feelings. If I have a criticism it's that the preamble is too long: I'd suggest you try to find a way to integrate the more abstract, background part of your stories with the action. (Contact me if you want suggestions - I have taught creative writing.) But the strength of the story proper is enough for me to have voted 5 stars.

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. I tend to agree that the background portion was a bit long but since all my stories are of a true nature I thought it was important to explain my full background as all my other stories (events in my life) are all based on this history.

A

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Loved reading the story and how you were feeling at the time and since these incidents happened. However is was/is sexual abuse to a naive but all be it adult women. Another woman or girl would have every right to have the guy arrested for molestation. Glad you can look back on it as part of your journey to womanhood

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events and personal experiences.

I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to follow me as I plan on writing many more stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

brett9brett9about 2 years ago

Vividly real story. Well written. Sad that this was your first experience but thank you for sharing it. I know this does happen to people sometimes. As long as you were 18 and it was consensual (and it sounds like it was).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

many a times I rubbed my shoulder with boobs or simple try to touch boobs with my folded hands. Its really nice if u get women or girl that allows it and also that at times. I happen to like to touch the boobs but only after small moves like touching their thighs and feeling their warmth. One time it got crazy that the women pushed me with her thighs on train when I was sitting , so I tried to massage her thighs and when got opportunity even grabbed her boobs .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...